Star Wars Female!Reader Insert

By Amberdolphin1210

Hi. It's me, your girl, Y/N! You know how Peter Parker was pulled into another dimension in the Movie into th... More

How I got here
Them finding out
Unfinished Businesss
Meeting the Chancellor
Aftermath part 1
Aftermath part 2
Cut and Run
Replacements
A little preview for really far into the future
Cornered
Incorrect quotes that may or may not show up in the chapters

The First Few Weeks

963 20 92
By Amberdolphin1210

A/N: keep in mind, I have all my limbs, so I'm going out on a limb(heh, puns) and writing without any experience and random info I found on the internet. This is kind of a filler chapter and probably won't be important to the story, but I would love it if you read it. It's fun. Oh, and I finally remembered what the screwdriver hand is called. A scomplink.
Another thing, please check out simp4thestars and their Tech X Reader insert book! It's a great book too!

"I only realise the rain is cold because my skin carries the heat of my blood, because my inner fires burn strong. And as I stride onwards my eyes are always seeking the rainbows given by the light."

Y/N leans against the wall, sleeping against it, her biological leg bent so her foot is on her robotic leg's thigh, keeping her real foot out of anyone's way as they might walk past her as she hugs her guitar. The clones stare in confusion, not sure how she's sleeping against a wall and hugging the guitar so easily.

"How is she sleeping like that?"

"Don't ask me. She was like that when I found her."

"Holding a stringed instrument?"

"Yes."

The group whispers some more, confused at her position.

"Ya know, if you're gonna watch someone in their sleep, you could make sure you don't wake them with your chattering and staring. It's kinda creepy to be awoken to five voices talking about you." Y/N announces with her eyes closed, making everyone jump.

Wrecker chuckles, "Sorry, kid. Didn't mean to wake you."

Y/N wipes her eyes, yawning as she gets up off the floor, "Well, I'm up now. Couldn't sleep anyway. As soon as I got even close to REM, I woke back up."

Wrecker asks, "REM?"

"Rapid Eye Movement, Wrecker. The part of falling asleep when you start dreaming. That's what we called it on Earth because whenever we started dreaming, our eyes started moving quite rapidly behind our eyelids." Y/N explains, impressing Tech with her knowledge and breaking it down into simple words for Wrecker.

Hunter asks, "How could you even sleep like that?"

"I have developed the ability to sleep anywhere, although I'm pretty sure it's hereditary. I caught my sister sleeping in the most uncomfortable position. She had her foot behind her head." Y/N answers, picking up her guitar and sitting on a crate as she starts to tune the instrument.

Wrecker asks, "What are you doing now?"

"Tuning my guitar. If I don't have the strings pulled tight enough, it sounds wonky when I play. Do you guys mind if I play something?" Y/N asks.

Echo asks, "How can you play anything with that hand?"

Y/N chuckles, "I played a video game with my left hand's fourth and fifth metacarpals broken, which I only know that word because it was said so many times I lost count, which was put in a horrible cast because the doctor tried to bend my hand the wrong way and broke the splint, so my hand wiggled a little. Mum was extremely ticked off with the doctor when she found out the splint broke."(True story.)

She places her left hand on the neck of the guitar, putting her fingers on the strings. She strums with her scomplink hand, making an upbeat tune. She starts singing a song that she's heard since childhood with her eyes half-closed.

"Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side?

Rainbow's are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide

So we've been told and some
Choose to believe it
But I know they're wrong, wait and see

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star?

Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
Look what it's done so far

What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing?
And what do we think we might see?

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me

All of us under its spell
We know that it's probably magic

Have you been half asleep
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name

Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
There's something that I'm supposed to be

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me..."

Y/N makes the last few strums, opening her eyes to see five slack-jawed men.

"How did you... Did you just... Did you just play that without issues?" Tech asks.

Y/N answers, "Oh, I kept making mistakes. I just played them off as if they were meant to be there."

"You sung about rainbows?" Crosshair asks in disbelief.

Y/N nods, "Yeah. You know, the optical illusion that happens when the sunlight hits water where many beautiful colours appear in a curve? On Earth, there were so many stories about them. One continent thought of it as the firey bridge the Gods used to come to Earth. Others say it was a covenant with God that he would never again send a flood to wipe out the entire Earth. Then there's the Irish, who believed that there was always a "wee pot of gold" at the end of a rainbow. It's in many mythologies as something important."

Tech goes to ask a question, when Hunter asks first, "You said your planet was a death planet?"

"Oh yeah, we blow up stuff on a regular basis." Y/N smirks, knowing that'd get Wrecker excited. "There's an entire industry devoted to firefighting. Some people play with matches, which set our wildfires sometimes, although some of those fires are natural, and we just put them out. Sometimes, we have to do a backburn, but that's easy because we've been setting crap on fire for longer than we can remember. It was a big day when we figured out how to make metal atoms explode. But don't ask me, I wasn't given those details on how we did that. Then what we do for fun is insane."

Crosshair asks, "What do you do?"

"We insist on jumping out of the sky with just a flimsy piece of cloth to save us, then there's Bungee jumping, which is jumping off a cliff or a bridge with a stretchy bouncy rope attached to our ankles, petting dangerous creatures, but I'm pretty sure that's everyone here, and we love to eat dangerous things like mushrooms, mustard seeds, theobromine is in chocolate, caffeine in our coffee, these foods kill pretty much every other species except us. Why we decided to have them and see if it'd kill us is beyond me, but we like the taste of pain. Well, Dad did. He used to always have Wasabi coated nuts. He tells me that it feels like a slap to the face that disappears instantly. I've never had it though. Not really my taste. For some reason, some people deliberately have slid down an active volcano on a wooden sled."

She stops for a moment, thinking of other stupid things people do on Earth, not realising the growing confusion, awe, fear, and other expressions on the clones faces.

"Oh, in New Zealand, some people jump into inflatable plastic balls and then get pushed down some hills, with no controls and no way to stop. At least from the inside. I think trees do stop some, but they're more likely to just bounce. Some people go shark diving, which is being put into a flimsy cage made of some pretty weak metal in my opinion, then getting dropped into the ocean, and waiting for sharks to attack the cage. I did a simulation of it once, so I wasn't in any real danger and I knew that, but damn, it was terrifying seeing a giant sea creature with enormous teeth just jumping at me. Oh, that was fun." Y/N chuckles, remembering the VR headset experience.

"I like your planet!" Wrecker laughs.

Y/N smirks, "Thanks, Wrecker." A mischievous grin suddenly breaks out on her face. "Wrecker, where's your room? I'm about to teach you some words from Earth that you're gonna love."

Tech mutters, "Oh, dear."

"Don't worry, they're not gonna be swearwords."

***

While in the middle of destroying a lot of droids, Wrecker and Y/N stand next to each other, bashing them.

"It's clobbering time!" Y/N yells, whirring her scomplink before driving it through a droid's head.

"Can I use that word yet?" Wrecker asks her.

Y/N picks up the droid, nodding, "On three!"

Wrecker picks up a big droid, the two spinning around, holding the droids out.

"One, two, three!" Y/N exclaims.

"YEET!" The two exclaim, tossing the droids into the air.

Crosshair deadpans at the two, laughing their guts out.

"Yeah! Booyakasha!" Y/N laughs.

It's been weeks, and the group is still learning new Earth words from Y/N. Once, she stubbed her toe and yelled out "Great Jiminy Crabsnogs!" The clones found out some of the words and phrases didn't have a meaning, they were just exclamations of pain or joy. Then she's heard muttering to herself in another language that not even Tech could translate. She's even gotten her own armour, the same black and red colour with the Aurabesh 99 symbol on her helmet, and a painting of F/S(Favourite Symbol) on her left shoulder pad. She's bonded the most with Wrecker and Echo. Turns out, both Wrecker and Y/N have a love for destruction.

"Cataclysm!" Y/N laughs as she stabs another droid through what would be its heart.

With Echo, it's mainly their experiences with the Techno Union that have bonded them.

Hunter orders, "Time to go, guys!"

Y/N smirks, "Let's blow this popsicle stand!"

***

"This is rations?" Y/N asks, sniffing the food handed to her suspiciously.

Hunter nods, "Yes."

She takes a bite, screwing her face up and sticking her tongue out before taking another bite, doing that same thing again before she finishes the rations.

"I guess being a clone means you don't ever have flavour in your food." Y/N groans, disgusted by the food.

"Not really." Crosshair snarls.

Y/N frowns, "Next planet we go to that we have to stay for a while, I'm cooking us some of the local fauna with Tech so I don't end up cooking anything toxic."

***

Y/N walks into the bridge of the ship, her hair messy and calm anger radiating off her. But that's not what gets everyone's attention. It's what's in her left hand that gets everyone's attention.

"Okay, so, I just woke up, and found this sitting on my chest." Y/N frowns, holding up the dead lizard in her hand.

Hunter asks, "Someone put a dead reptile on your chest?"

"It's dead now." Y/N smirks.

Wrecker suddenly tries to sneak out of the bridge, getting Echo's attention.

***

"TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!" Y/N yells.

Tech exclaims, "Would you stop yelling that before every battle?!"

"Fine!" Y/N pouts.

"Thank you!" Tech frowns.

As soon as the door opens, she starts yelling and rhyming, "STAY LOW, GO FAST! KILL FIRST, DIE LAST! ONE SHOT, ONE KILL! NO LUCK, ALL SKILL!"

Wrecker just starts laughing, and that day, Crosshair got a little bit more respect for her.

***

"This place stinks." Echo frowns.

Y/N sniffs it in, then shrugs, finding a spot to sit down as she takes off her helmet.

"Not that bad. I once had to go a few weeks without a shower, with my family. This smell is more bearable." Y/N shrugs.

Wrecker starts hugging his Lula doll, which makes Y/N hold in a cute squeal, which slips out, making everyone turn to her.

"Sorry guys. It's just... Wrecker hugging that toy is just too adorable." Y/N chuckles. "His face is just so precious and innocent."

Wrecker smiles, "It's my Lula."

Y/N walks over, and, with all seriousness, vows, "I will do everything in my power to make sure no harm comes to Lula while I am around."

Hunter chuckles at the female's antics.

"Well, it's time for us to go to the Mess hall. You might enjoy the food there better than our rations, Y/N." Tech announces.

Y/N smiles, "Good. It's been a while since I've had some good food."

***

"Does nothing have any flavour?" Y/N asks, astonished.

The clones just shrug, continuing to eat.

"Oh, look, the Sad Batch have a new freak like them." A clone sneers at them.

Another clone scoffs, "No, it's just a BLOB."

Y/N stiffens suddenly, glaring with the anger and fear-inducing power of the Batglare at the clones sneering, and some step back in surprise. Y/N knows what BLOB means. It means Big Lump On Board, basically, a useless civilian. She's no civilian anymore, and she's certainly not an "it".

"Who ate your bowl of sunshine this morning, Thundercloud?" She glares back, her mouth twisted into a psychotic grin, realising she may have just named this clone.

The clone turns back, "What did you say?"

Hunter goes to intervene when Y/N pushes him back down into the chair, surprising him as she stands up.

"When you talk so much crap about others I don't know whether to hand you toilet roll or a breath mint." Y/N smirks, gaining the attention of a few more clones and a boisterous laugh from Wrecker.

The clone gets right up to her, picking her up off the floor, Wrecker standing up to defend her.

"What are you gonna do, shorty?" The clone glares, taunting her.

"Please, I can eat Alphabet soup and crap out a better comeback than that. Do you know what the best thing about being crikking short is? Your nuts are in the perfect place for a headbutt! Although, thanks for picking me up, it makes Rule three so much easier. When in doubt-"

She then kicks him in the groin, making him drop her in shock and pain.

"Kick to the Gronk-Nuks." She finishes, smirking. "Now, stay away from the Bad Batch, or so help me, the next person who insults them will lose their manhood!"

The clones avoid Y/N for a while, so she sits back down, eating the flavourless food, the Bad Batch staring at her.

"What?" Y/N asks, confused.

Tech replies, "You are confusing."

"Yeah, we've established this, Tech." Y/N smiles, going back to her food.

***

"Gah!" Y/N groans, falling to the ground.

She picks herself up, glaring at the bar above her head. The cause for her problems at this moment, as well as her mechanical arm. If only it had a hand. She jumps up, grabbing the bar with her left hand, trying to pull herself up. She swings forward, bending her arm and moving her legs above her, only to slip and land on the ground again.

"Ow!" She groans.

"What are you doing?" Tech asks, appearing nearby.

Y/N glares at the bar and answers, "Failing to do something I used to be able to do. This arm really isn't helping. If I was blind it wouldn't be as much of an issue, but still."

She backs up, turns, and runs to the bar and jumps, gripping the bar with her left hand, swinging again, only this time she lands on her head. She gets up angrily, trying again repeatedly, each time landing on the ground with a painful thud.

"Oh, come on!" Y/N glares at the bar before giving up.

Tech asks, "What do you need to have to do this correctly?"

"A kriffing right hand. I'm right-handed, and doing things with my left doesn't work. All my strength was in my right arm. Now it's just a glorified scomplink attached to my shoulder. My centre of gravity is still off, because the arm and leg are different weights, and it just... sucks." Y/N sighs, walking towards a punching bag. "I can't pick things up, I can't kriffing stop myself from falling, I can't help someone else up without it being awkward, I can't, can't, can't, can't!"

She punches the punching bag with her right arm, piercing the bag, sand falling on the floor.

"See? That happened because I automatically use my right hand. It's been weeks and I still use my right! I shouldn't be, and I know this, but I do!" Y/N groans, trying to bury her face in her hands only for her scomplink hand to poke her face.

Tech nods, about to say something when another of the Regular clones come into the Training room.

"Look, the Sad Batch and the weak girl-"

Y/N yells, "Call them that once more and I'll kriffing rip your tonsils out of your nose! And only I am allowed to call myself weak! Do you hear me, Reg?! You wanna piece of me?!"

The Reg clone walks right up to her, looking down at her.

"I'd like to see you try, kid. You're weak."

Y/N smirks, "And what's wrong with that? I've been fueled with repressed anger from working in retail, and if you wanna see the full power of my anger, keep it up. I cut off Admiral Trench's arms with General Skywalker's lightsaber. Yeah, I'm weak, but I am an adorable popper of death if you anger me. Think you can get in my head? Go ahead! I've heard it all! Now if you'll excuse us, we need to see a man about an akk."

Y/N walks away, grabbing Tech with her left hand and dragging him away from the toxic bullies that are the Regular Clones.

***

"The Regs don't listen, do they?" Y/N grumbles.

"Not really." Crosshair answers.

Hunter asks, "What happened?"

"One tried to hit on me and I threatened to turn his eyeballs into earrings. The others just call me a weak freak." Y/N growls.

Suddenly, her eyes light up with an idea. She gets up, searching through a bag that's been hers for the last few weeks, pulling out a black reflective shirt and a jumper.

"The Kaminoans are gonna hate me for this idea." Y/N smirks.

Hunter frowns, "Kid, whatever your doing, it's not worth it."

"It might get it through their thick skulls not to mess with us." Y/N smirks, already taking off her armour and shoving the shirt on. "Chillax. No one's getting hurt. I'll meet you in the Mess Hall."

***

Y/N smirks as she walks into the mess hall. Music starts playing, making everyone look up, confused. She starts singing, making everyone turn their head to her.

"Are you listening?
Hear me talk, hear me sing
Open up the door
Is it less? Is it more?
When you tell me to beware
Are you here? Are you there?
Is it something I should know?
Easy come, easy go

Nodding your head,
Don't hear a word I said
I can't communicate
When you wait, don't relate
I try to talk to you
But you never even knew
So, what's it gonna be?
Tell me, can you hear me?"

She throws her jacket off, revealing her shirt, which makes everyone stare as she jumps on a table.

"I'm so sick of it
Your attention deficit
Never listen, you never listen
I'm so sick of it
So I'll throw another fit!
Never listen, you never listen
I scream your name!
It always stays the same
I scream and shout!
So what I'm gonna do now is
Freak the freak out!"

She jumps onto another table, making other clones jump in shock, pulling their food away from her as she continues to jump on the table, glaring at the clones.

"Whoa
Whoa,
Whoa,
Whoa-oh"

She turns to the boys, a smirk coming on her face.
"Get up here, Wrecker!"

Wrecker starts dancing with her, laughing and clapping.

"Patience running thin
Running thin, come again
Tell me what I get,
Opposite, opposite

Show me what is real
If it breaks, does it heal?
Open up your ear
Why you think that I'm here?

Keep me in the dark,
Are you even thinking of me?
Is someone else above me?
Gotta know, gotta know
What am I gonna do?
'Cause I can't get through to you
So, what's it gonna be?
Tell me, can you hear me?"

She whips her hair into other clones faces, a smirk on her face as the Bad Batch mostly stare in shock, Wrecker clapping and dancing along as she jumps back onto another table, putting her feet in other clone's food and kicking them.

"I'm so sick of it
Your attention deficit!
Never listen, you never listen
I'm so sick of it
So I'll throw another fit!
Never listen, you never listen

I scream your name!
It always stays the same
I scream and shout!
So what I'm gonna do now is
Freak the freak out!"

She finishes the song, landing on her knees on the table, all the clones staring in shock, except Wrecker, who's clapping and cheering.

"I told you I liked her!" Wrecker laughs.

Y/N smirks, walking towards the Bad Batch, sitting down next to them.

"Ah, that was fun." Y/N smiles.

***

Y/N stands in front of a very annoyed looking Kaminoan, most likely Lama Su. Honestly, they all look the same to her.

"What is this?" He asks, gesturing to the security footage of her singing in the mess hall, as well as another video of her snapping at the other clones, and a video of her headbutting a clone.

Y/N answers, "The regular clones continued to be cruel and selfish to my teammates. I was defending Clone Force 99."

"While vibrating your vocal cords at an unusual frequency, telling them you were going to "freak the freak out", causing a disruption in the mess hall?" He asks.

Y/N sighs, "It's a song from my planet. You know, music? On my planet, music was the way to convey any feeling, emotion, thought, anything. They had ticked me off. I would apologise for interfering, but when mine and my team's honour is insulted, I will fight back. I will take any disciplinary action you see fit, sir. I acted alone."

"I don't believe that's necessary." Another Kaminoan says, walking into the room with a familiar Togruta.

Y/N recognises them as Nala Se and Shaak Ti.

"She is still a child, isn't she? And she is not a clone like our men." Nala Se explains.

Y/N narrows her eyes at the female Kaminoan. She doesn't trust Kaminoans because, no, they're not evil, but they're businessmen, only caring about profit, and they don't really have personalities.

"You are the child that Master Windu mentioned, aren't you? The child that was taken by the Techno Union?" Shaak Ti asks.

Y/N subtly sasses, "Unless you know a lot of other children taken by the Techno Union to be experimented on as part of a machine. Which I highly doubt, Jedi Master Shaak Ti."

Shaak Ti asks, "You know of me?"

"I know of many Jedi. It's one of the many things I just know. Like what happened to General Tiplar." Y/N frowns, causing shock through the room. She realises her possible mistake and lies, "I only know bits and pieces... her being shot in the head, but I don't know who shot her. It's kind of... fuzzy."

Okay, she wasn't lying that much, she doesn't remember the episode very well, but she does remember who shot Tiplar. She stiffens, slightly nervous.

"May I talk with you privately, Y/N?" Shaak Ti asks.

Y/N nods, "Far as I'm concerned."

The two Kaminoans walk out of the room for Shaak Ti to talk to Y/N privately.

"Before you ask, no one has gotten a midi-chlorian count except Tech, but he had to after I got hurt on a mission. I doubt I'm Force Sensitive. The Force may have just shoved information in my mind, and that's it. I can't move anything with the Force like anyone else, and I'm too old to become a Padawan anyway." Y/N quickly spits out.

Shaak Ti smiles, "I sense you're tense."

"How'd you guess?" Y/N chuckles nervously, her right arm rubbing the back of her neck.

Shaak Ti smiles, "It wasn't that hard, child. But something is bothering you."

Y/N sighs, "You're right. I see things and I feel I could stop them, but that could change the course of things..." She takes a breath, then looks Shaak Ti in the eyes. "General, what is it like not to see what's underneath your own nose?"

Shaak Ti tilts her head, confused, "I don't understand your question."

"The people on the lower levels of Coruscant. What's it like to see your Jedi temple through rose-tinted glasses? Where Jedi have done no wrong? Because I've seen many wrongs committed without the Jedi even realising it. People below the surface, below the temple, need your help more than anyone. Why turn to others for help when you have people who would do anything for food or a roof over their heads?" Y/N asks, turning away, remembering the episode where Ahsoka found out what happens underneath the Jedi's feet.
She continues, "People have to steal to provide for their families. You tell them to trust in the Force, but the Force has done nothing for them. They resent it because no one has been pushed their way through the Force. The Force ignores them, doesn't care for them, doesn't give them any assistance, so they stopped trusting it. They need just as much help as other planets. Stop looking at the surface and look beneath it, where you should. Send someone to the lower levels to investigate and report back. You have twelve Masters on the Council. Just one is all it takes to open your eyes to the horrors underneath your noses."

Y/N goes to walk away before stopping, contemplating something. She turns back to Shaak Ti, a worried look on her face before walking up to her.

Y/N whispers, "Beware of Order 66. If you hear someone say the words "Execute Order 66", you have to run and hide."

She opens the door, seeing the Kaminoans.

"Keep in mind my words, Shaak Ti."

***

Y/N sighs, sitting up on her bunk before pulling off her artificial arm. Her arm's been itching right where her elbow would be, but there's nothing to scratch. She gets up, looking around the room before picking up a large mirror as the itch turns to a torturous, burning, pulling sensation, as if her arm is being burned out of its socket again. She holds in a groan of pain, trying not to wake her roommates as she places the mirror on her chest, near her left arm. She makes it seem like her right hand is back and moves her hand the same way she moves her left one, clenching her fist a few times, mirroring the movement.

"Can't sleep?" A familiar clone's voice asks.

Y/N sighs, "Phantom pains. They suck."

Echo sits next to her, nodding. Her pain subsides, so she removes the mirror, putting it down.

"How'd you know what it's called?" Echo asks.

Y/N answers, "I've read about people on Earth that have lost limbs and how they deal with the pain. The mirror trick has been said to help an awful lot. It's working for me. What about you? Any phantom pains?"

Echo frowns, "Yeah, but I just ignore it."

"You shouldn't." Y/N whispers. "Phantom pains can get worse if not treated... especially because of what we were both put through..."

(Trigger warning of graphic scenes from the past)

Y/N's eyes open, seeing a scolding hot... something... being put on her arm, slowly burning through it, her own screams echoing in her ears as her arm slowly gets pulled out, the smell of burning flesh reaching her nose.

"Silence the subject." Tambor's voice orders.

Y/N screams more, fear coursing through her veins as a hand clamps around her throat, cutting off her air circulation. She thrashes, slipping her left leg out of its restraint, kicking it at the closest person, knocking him down as she pulls out of her other restraints.

"Stop her!"

Y/N runs out of the room, crashing into anyone that attacks, picking up a rifle, shooting. She looks around for the air duct. She finally finds it, shooting it.

"Come on, Y/N! Pull!" Y/N mutters, pulling with her left arm.

She finally pulls the grate off, crawling through it into the much colder room. She crawls for a while before falling to the ground, barely holding herself up with her left arm, gasping.

"My arm..." She whispers, adrenaline wearing off. "They chopped off my arm..."

She hears a voice behind her, making her crawl some more, tears pricking at her eyes.

"Get the girl! I must have my experiment!"

Y/N groans, her legs going weak, the cold air making it harder to move. She then feels something around her left leg. She gasps, looking back to see a droid dragging her back. Y/N grabs a tube with her left arm, kicking the droid, only for a dozen more to appear.

"Aw, Shuck." Y/N mutters.

The human shakes away the drowsiness and kicks the droids sloppily, missing some, hitting the others before they grab the gun off her, apprehending her, dragging her back for more torture.

"No one should have gone through what we went through, Echo." Y/N whispers, getting up, walking out of the room without her arm.

She walks past a few clones who ignore her, which she's thankful for, and opens a door, seeing the rain pouring down like it always is on Kamino. She sits down, watching the rain pour down, every drop landing in the water, making the beads bounce. Everywhere she goes, one thing that's constant is what the rain looks like. The clouds the rain came out of are always dark, always ominous, yet always comforting. The droplets just rolled off the roof of the building, some of them falling onto the teenager, most of them dropping into the ocean.

"If only my sister were here to see this..." Y/N whispers, continuing to watch the water, remembering a song she heard that she applies to herself and her sister.

"And every time the rain falls down
You know that I'm the one who'll be around..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 108 11
🌥 - Fluff 😚 - Standard stuff 🍓 - Sexually suggestive (16+) 🍋 - Sexual sex (18+) ⛈ - Angst (please have caution) DM or comment your requests and I...
13K 389 33
It is the end of the clone wars, as the separatists had finally been defeated. Young Izuku had been a part of the Padawans in the training course as...
15.8K 376 26
An ex Jedi on the run with The Bad Batch. The Empire had taken everything from her. For the Jedi, she was too powerful, for the clones, she was a com...
143K 2.9K 78
A long time ago. In a Galaxy far far away. There was once a young jedi by the name of Y/n L/n as he was a padawan to his master named Master Zen Kon...