🎇Play for me🎇 (tssukishima...

By Anantawritetrash

(y/n) (l/n) was a simple high school girl who had listless days her whole life . Until she met a cocky blonde... More

🎇we just met🎇
🎇why would I be the manager🎇
🎇therapy 🎇
🎇studying together🎇
🎇rumor🎇
🎇cuddling🎇
🎇hangover🎇
🎇confession🎇
🎇mom🎇
🎇cultural festival🎇
🎇maid and butler cafe🎇
🎇manager🎇
🎇always in trouble🎇
🎇practice match🎇
🎇jealous🎇
🎇disaster🎇
🎇why so early🎇
🎇randomly studying🎇
🎇patting🎇
🎇should I ? 🎇
🎇training camp🎇
🎇training camp , part -2 🎇
🎇Training camp , part -3 🎇
🎇Training camp ,part - 4 🎇
🎇Training camp , part -5🎇
🎇training camp , part -6 🎇
🎇the disastrous night🎇
🎇A ride back home🎇
🎇I am not🎇
🎇kisses🎇
🎇Bar....be....que🎇
🎇as a friend🎇
🎇Mine of course🎇
🎇triple date🎇
🎇Amusement park🎇
🎇STORY TIME🎇
🎇couple reunion🎇
🎇The news🎇
🎇I still remember🎇
🎇Christmas🎇
🎇meat buns (with extra salt)🎇
🎇The day had finally came🎇
🎇riley and hunter🎇
A/N:

🎇a little misunderstanding🎇

116 10 6
By Anantawritetrash

" I think , we got matchmaking to do " Suga whispered in your ear and you nodded smiling . " uhm , what are you talking about " tsuki bugged in . 

" nothing " daichi said immediately . " wouldn't it be good , if we cut off the laps today " You said giving daichi a smile . He signed . " ok everyone , get in the gym . We are gonna practice " . Everyone cheered except our salty mate , he had a solemn expression on his face . " Hey (y/n) , how did you do it " Hinata asked . You gave him a thumbs up with out answering his question . 

" well that was one manipulative smile , teach me that too " nishinoya said and you smiled . 

The practice went on like usual , you and sugawara were exchanging glances . 

tsuki's pov : 

I never knew , her and sugawara senpai were close . Yesterday , she walked home with him , now they are just staring at each other , smirking to themselves . 

" hey yamaguchi " I called and he looked at me . " can you ask(y/n) if she is dating sugawara senpai " damn straight

" huh , umm ok " He said " after practice I will " He said and I nodded . I should stop using him like this . 

no one's pov : 

" (y/n) , we gotta make a plan " Sugawara said gathering all the balls with you . " well , you are the big brainer here " You said and he laughed . Yamaguchi approached you to . He seemed nervous . " Umm (y/n) and you and suga senpai dating " He asked . 

Sugawara senpai blushed and you choked on air . " w-what ? " Suga asked . 

" No we are not " You said and looked at sugawara smiling . " Ohh , I was just wondering "  He said and went away " what was that " Suga asked chuckling a bit . 

" Idk " 

" No they are not dating " Yams told tsuki in the club room . " We don't know for sure , Let's stalk them today " Yachi joined . 

" yachi , what are you doing ? " yams asked blushing as he slipped in his pants more swiftly . " Yeah , that a good idea " tsuki said after a thought and yachi smiled . " I don't think it - " Yachi cut yams off . " let's go then " . 

Yams , yachi and tsuki were hiding on the backside of the gym . You got out with suga like last night and started making silly jokes while walking . The trio followed you ,listening to your words . 

I would be writing in a different manner here , just like a play . Because there are so many sentences . 

You : Omg , I am so in love with you . 

suga : wait , that's my line . I was going to tell you t-that , I love you . 

You : My dear that's so romantic . 

Suga : everything turns romantic when I am with you . 

yams : tsuki you good ? 

tsuki : what would happen to me , idiot . 

yams : oh 

suga : So , will you be my girlfriend and willing to spend your life with me . 

you : of course , I would be more than happy . you are the love my life . 

yams : tsuki ? 

tsuki : I would be going home 

yachi : wait . 

tsuki : *starts walking home* . *yachi and yams follow him* . 

you : omg , this is so cheesy . 

suga : I know , I think ,we would have to write a new script . 

You : I agree 

suga : meat buns 

you : meat buns it is . 

We getting on our normal pattern from here

After getting meat buns , suga dropped you off at home . Giving you the sheets and his number for writing a new script . 

The next day : 

You walked to the school and met yachi , yams and tsuki at the door . " Hello !! " You said with a little jump , just like hinata . " Hey (y/n) " 

" hi (y/n) " 

" yo " .

You four walked inside , yachi was talking to yams . So you thought maybe you can talk to tsuki . " Hey tsuki wanna - " You were cut off by someone saying your name . The voice of our precious sugawara . (literally he is too pure for this world) 

You aggressively waved to him and he ran towards you four . You all greeted him ." I will go forward " Tsuki said and started walking forward but you grabbed him by the hand . " we need your help " You smiled at him . 

Little time skip (in the recess) : 

" Ok so this is the script " You gave yours to sugawara and he gave his to you , to read . Yachi looked over from your shoulder . " what's this " Yams asked . 

" Lines for daichi to say to michimiya " You answered . 

" Uhm , did You happened to write anything else before these two " Tsuki asked . He looked uncomfortable . You checked your bag and found the sheets which you passed to him . He read is carefully . 

He pressed his lips together and put his hand on his head . " tsuki , is everything ok ? " You asked , he didn't answer . Yams shook him a little and tsuki gave him the papers . Yachi read the papers from over yams shoulder then they both started bursting in laughter . You and sugawara blushed . 

" I know it's cheesy " He said . 

" But it isn't that bad " You added 

They both just continued laughing and tsuki just looked embarrassed . After they stopped laughing , they said " Ok , We will help you but where are daichi and michimiya " You and sugawara both smirked . 

You and tsuki went to michimiya and suga , yams and yachi went to get daichi . She was sitting on the rooftop with one of her friends . " Michimiya senpai , we have a surprise for you said and then looked at tsuki . " It's really important " he said . 

'I don't think , she knows us' . " We are from volleyball club " You said and she nodded , following you both . When you were both on the gates of the gym , You took out a black piece of cloth . " I am sorry , We would have to cover your eyes " You said to her , and she looked at you nervously but agreed . You pushed her inside and saw sugawara , who gave you a thumbs up . You smiled in response . 

" Don't take off your blindfolds until we tell you " Suga whispered in her ear . 

" suga ? " she asked . 

" yes " She nodded and you pushed her inside the store room , daichi was standing there blindfolded too . " Just say what you revised " You whispered in his ear and he nodded . 

" I don't know how to say this ............. " He began . 

Look who got no ideas again , bhahaha . Me 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨nishinoya : good morning father figure   ✨

✨daichi : good morning problem child      ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 584 12
Referred to as her office's 'Plain Jane', Y/n is brought into a whole new world thanks to a certain flirtatious hairdresser <3 (This is an NSFW...
75.2K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨¡fl...
163 14 3
𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃 ✮⋆ ˙ ཐིཋྀ ˙ ⋆ ✮ 𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃𓂃 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰�...
530K 23.7K 15
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝Saltyshima!❞ ❝Shut up, lamp post!❞ Just a first year high school girl that is almost tall as Tsukishima and a sort of troublema...