White Lies | All American

By Kaneeeeeeee

oc x cameron wilson trigger warning: sa, od please vote ❤️ More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
complete

twenty one

1.3K 43 1
By Kaneeeeeeee

Haiden bypassed the crowd, entering the establishment. She spotted the twins off to the side, aggressively whispering.

"Take some damn responsibility. Respect the mothers in your life, she's about to have your child. Make her feel supported through this."

"Right, right. Uh, okay. I'll call her." Jordan sighed.

"Good idea." Liv teased.

"Ghosting Simone finally caught up to you?" Haiden joked.

He turned to her, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, Haiden."

"You shut up."

"Both of you shut up." Liv intervened.

"No one is talking to you." The siblings simultaneously spoke, glaring at their sister.

Liv lightly gasped, looking between the two, offended.

Their heads turned to the entrance, laying eyes on Cameron and Darnell walking through.

"What you doing here, man? The game ain't 'til tomorrow." Spencer smacked his lips, questioning Cameron.

"Nah, dawg, we right on time. Ready for our close-ups." Cameron smiled.

"Let's see if you're still talking after the game." Asher challenged.

"Settle down, white boy."

"What?!"

"Chill, chill, chill." Darnell told Cam as Spencer and Jordan held Asher back.

"Hey, yo, chill. We ain't here for trouble."

"Doesn't look like it." Haiden whispered to Liv.

"What if I can make sure you're playing the best? Give this game some real buzz for y'all's cameras."

"You gone suit up?"

"Look, I'm not giving up on finding out what happened to Corey, but since you only care about what happens on the field, I'll play for Crenshaw tomorrow. If you beat us, I'll walk away; but if we win, you gotta help me find out why Corey left."

"Hey, can I get a water?" Haiden requested.

The woman grabbed the chilled water, completing the transaction. As she walked away, Haiden put her change in her pocket, looking up when her water was snatched.

"Yo!"

Her eyes landed on Cameron gulping the cold liquid. He twisted the cap back on, smiling.

"This water is damn good, man."

"You're gonna buy me another water, Cameron." She demanded.

"I love when you say my name. Hey, my man, let me get a water."

Zuna walked down the sidewalk, looking through the windows of Rescue Smoothies.

Her eyes spotted Haiden at the counter. She swiftly made her way inside, approaching the girl.

"My ear is hot and baby, do I have some tea for you!"

She stopped, glaring at Cameron once he turned around.

"Cameron."

He rolled his eyes at her distasteful tone.

"Zebra."

Haiden held in her laughter as the pair glared at each other.

"I'm not here for you anyway. Happy birthday, babe."

Haiden giggled, hugging the girl back then noticing Cameron's face.

"You wasn't gone tell me?"

"I can't remember if it never came up or if you just forgot.."

He processed her words, thinking of which it could be.

"Well, look... Write your middle name down." He slid her a napkin and pen.

She looked at him confused, proceeding to write it down.

"Anyway, happy birthday, dude. I think I got your present tomorrow." Zuna confessed.

"You think?"

"Thanks, love you." Cameron quickly said, kissing her cheek, taking the napkin and leaving.

Haiden grabbed another napkin, wiping off her cheek.

"Why were you writing with your left hand?" Zuna questioned.

"What?"

"Your hand."

Haiden looked to the pen in her left hand.

"I may be ambidextrous." She replied, shrugging.

"Yeah, right. Got any plans for today?"

"My mom actually signed me up for some college tours today. How thoughtful she is."

"On your birthday? That's dumb."

"It is but she doesn't care. I'm not embarking on my college journey quick enough so she wanted to give me a kick start."

"That's trash... Can I tag along?"

Haiden laughed, nodding.

The pair spent the day attending campus tours and goofing around.

To Haiden's surprise, she was interested more than she thought. Zuna spent the time observing the students and where she would feel comfortable.

"Any questions?" The tour guide asked.

The girls looked to their papers then to each other, shaking their heads.

"Okay, and one last thing.." The woman nervously chuckled.

"I know I said it before but I do have to enforce this.. We are a smoke-free campus. If you are caught with any illegal substance, that is grounds for suspension, at worst, immediate expulsion."

"We saw that in the packet. Thank you, though." Zuna smiled.

"I know. Your 'aroma' isn't exactly hidden."

The girls glanced to each other.

"Our aroma?" Haiden repeated.

"Yes. I've caught many students consuming marijuana-"

"So is this supposed to be a scare tactic?" Zuna questioned.

The woman shook her head.

"This is simply your first round of warnings."

Zuna scoffed.

"Okay. Thanks for the warning."

"No problem. I look forward to your applications, ladies." She finished, smiling.

The friends exited the building, swiftly making their way through the students. Once at Haiden's car, Zuna groaned, rolling her eyes.

"No way is she getting our applications, this school is trash."

Haiden giggled, shaking her head as they got in. After arriving to Zuna's home, they sat in the car for a while.

Haiden watched the sunset, listening to the soft music while Zuna scrolled on Instagram.

"These people are lame." She complained, refreshing her feed.

As she continued to scroll, she noticed different people posting the same video. Haiden looked away from the sunset to Zuna after feeling her light taps.

"There's a video of you going around."

"What?"

Haiden took the phone and watched the same video her father had played. She rapidly scrolled, silently reading comments.

"Hai, you okay?" Zuna whispered after two minutes of silence.

"I'm dead.."
Haiden softly spoke, feeling anxious over what was to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 998 17
Hi Guys! This is just another fanfiction for our most loved rumoured couple out there. I am totally in love with them and here I am just pouring the...
11.5K 265 17
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʟɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴʏx'ꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ 'ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ'. 🌹 Status: Completed !Sweari...
1.9K 143 4
The American Dynasty. Cody Rhodes x Fem Oc. Original / 2023.
1.8K 66 15
Bree James is a former child star that's made a name for herself from appearing on a very popular beloved sitcom back when she was a toddler. Since t...