Bewafa

By ughshams

"when is a monster not a monster?" oh, when you love it. More

Bewafa
01. Apocalypse
02. Spark
03. Morning
04. Insecure
05. Assignments
06. Instagram
07. Protests
08. Zero
09. Dinner
10. Mountains
11. Kiss
12. Games
13. Forest
14. Mood
16. Brawl
17. Dilemma
18. Fools
19. Shine
20. Moves
21. Truce
22. Closer
23. Butterflies
24. LiveIn
25. Love
26. Messaging
27. More
28. Family
29. Evils
30. Exposed
31. Paris
32. Ours
33. Honeymoon
34. Days
35. Horror
36. Distance
37. Failing
38. Location
39. Can't
40. Drop
41. Danger
42. Scam
43. Mistake
44. Pinterest
45. Renegade
46. Verity
47. Murphy's Law

15. SquareOne

594 33 48
By ughshams

be nice to me and comment and show you reading, lol!! almost 5k words of just aryan & kaya romancing, and obviously a lil drama ahead in the next chapter❤

15. SquareOne

@kaya no strings attached but my heart goes mmmm..💞

Kaya felt happy. Once again. And so happy that Kaya could feel her heart pound ever so soothingly, that she could see her eyes glitter and shine in the feeling.

All of it was so nice, nothing like she ever felt before that she could not help but want to be consumed by this new feeling more & more.

She seemed to not get enough of it even when a part of her mind was aware that it was a mere illusion of hers, that Kaya was being very delusional but she did not know how to aid herself out of it, more like she didn't want to.

For sometime she just wanted all of this to be true, she wanted to forget the everlasting baggage she carried with herself; for sometime she only wanted these long drives through the mountains to be her reality, for sometime she wanted to feel the breeze touch upon her face like any other person would, for sometime she wanted to enjoy the loud music that blarred out of their car, for sometime she only wanted to laugh at what Mustafa and Afaf had to say without giving a fuck about what she was upto in her small world, for sometime she just wanted to feel her very heart stir every time Aryan looked into her eyes as if she was everything he ever wanted.

Kaya smiled, taking herself inside the window, holding onto her hair that blew upon her face because of the fast wind. Kaya did not really know what the three were talking about. She just sat simply trying to figure out when her eyes fell upon Aryan through the rear mirror.

It was always nice to peep into his greyish brown eyes. They weren't just intriguing but they also made her feel special. "Kaya." Afaf called and she hummed, veering towards her.

For a change, Mustafa was driving and Aryan was sitting beside him with Afaf and Kaya at the back."Ah this picture you posted of you and Raghav last night is so cute." Afaf leered at the screen in complete adoration.

Kaya frowned a little confused, not able to remember posting any of him. "Show us as well." Mustafa demanded, holding his hand out for her mobile. "A second." Afaf replied, as she read the caption.

Kaya curiously peeked into Afaf's screen to know what photo it was and she sat and rolled her eyes at the realization.

"Aryan take the phone and show." Mustafa held onto the gear stick as he took a turn into some crowded area.

Aryan titled and he was diagonally across Kaya to not have a glimpse of her but he did not prolong the eyecontact. Kaya chew her gum with a smirk wondering if he was jealous? Well, he looked so. Not too much but she could know he was eager to see the picture himself.

Kaya found Aryan's straight face equally sexy. Her heart warmed every time he smiled and laughed with her, it was kissable but Kaya felt hot and excited every time his face was blank yet tensed with his eyebrows furrowed. It made her want to do so much more than just kissing.

"Ah, not so easy." Kaya jumped and snatched the phone from Aryan's hand. "Not everyone sees what I put. Y'all follow me if you want, I might accept your request and let you in." Kaya loved playing games.

Aryan couldn't believe she was for real. He was slightly angry, more like surprised and baffled that she posted a picture with another guy when she was in his lap yesterday night, begging Aryan to kiss her all over, begging him to remove her clothes.

He knew she didn't care if Mustafa followed her or not but she must really have guts to test his patience when he felt so offended. He was never gonna follow her, not with his official account, and especially not after the trick she pulled in. If she thought she knew him too well then she was wrong.

Aryan might be attracted to her like he had never been but having a control over himself was really his forte. Politics was mastering yourself to restrain and hold back after swallowing the venom with out a complaint until it's the right time to attack and win and Aryan had known this for years now.

"Kaya." Mustafa growled breaking the intense stare between Aryan and Kaya. "You such a baby." He actually thought she was and he liked pampering her as if she was his sister.

"Am I??" She retorted. "Someone thinks I'm a bitch." She shaded her man. She knew he was mad before and she had only worsened it. She didn't mean to but he was no sport at all.

"Mustafa, I see the stalls there. Get me tea, because I cannot take this now." Afaf diverted the topic. She had woken before seven to not get Aryan late but to only end up with Kaya not ready to wake up at any cost and Aryan letting her do what she wanted without slightest of protest. She was shocked but she hated it more because Mustafa and Aryan went back to sleep with Kaya but she could never. Instead her head ached terribly and they didn't even leave the mountain top before twelve noon.

"Yes, sweetheart. Right away." He parked the car and all of them got down. Kaya wore her jacket and put her hands in the pockets due to the cold. It was quite windy in this area as her hair blew all the time. It was irritating but Mustafa had locked the car and vanished.

"Kaya do you want tea han??" Afaf asked and Kaya shook her head in denial. Afaf told Aryan and Kaya could see him tell Afaf to ask if she wanted anything else. She loved it. "Do you want something else??"

"No, thanks. I'm fine." She smiled to herself. "Hey, Mustafa?? Open the car nah, I wanna take my hair band." She talked to him instead and went back to the car alone until the three of them returned with their glasses of tea. They chit chatted casually until Afaf wanted to use a washroom.

"God. It's so inconvenient with you girls han. Ab main yahan restroom kahan se laun??" Mustafa kept his hand on his waist, a bit tired. Afaf got her period in the morning.

"Ah han?? Inconvenient with us girls or inconvenience to us girls because of this manly world we live in???" Kaya could never let a chauvinist comment pass by and Aryan and Mustafa sighed at the thought of the lecture coming.

"I wish we could just open our zips like you guys and just start peeing in the grass fucking every where on the earth without the threat of being raped or groped by a man because he is aroused at us pissing and without being worried about getting infected and having this shamelessness to not care about infecting other people like ah you men right??? Bull shit."

"Come, I'll find one for you." Kaya said but Mustafa stopped her. "My fault." Mustafa raised his hands in the air, giving up. "It'll be safe if I go with her. Do you want to use??"

"No, I don't but I can take her with me if it's inconvenient to you." She taunted. "I'm sorry." He folded his hands and apologized. She heaved, throwing herself against the car. You just had to be a misogynistic to get onto her nerves.

She crossed her arms against her chest as her eyes moved up and down Aryan who stood to her right still bitter at her. If she was a drama, then he was too. She put her hand forward towards his hand for the tea. Aryan glanced at her before loosening his grip and letting her drink from his glass.

She sipped the tea and gave it back to him, the two drinking one after the other until the cup was empty and Aryan put it on the roof of the car. "You could have said that you wanted tea." He finally spoke and she was glad. She was in no mood to get a silent treatment.

"But I didn't want to hmm." Kaya replied, moving towards Aryan, taking a hold of his hands, parting them and making a space for her self between them. She was stood against his chest, making him hug her from behind. "Just wanted you to hold me instead of the cup, so helped you finish it faster."

Aryan shook his head, not wanting to chuckle at the queen. She really played dirty with him and he did not want to love it as much as he hated it. She was messing up with him real bad.

Kaya pressed her hips to his crotch and played with his fingers. "Don't move." Aryan alarmed her as she tried to turn him on, rather than talking to have him talk to her to make up for the shit she did. But he wasn't interested.

"Han? Really?? Why not??" Kaya tilted her head and put a kiss on his neck, pressing herself more against him. "It's beautiful there, see." Kaya pointed to her left to show Aryan the scenery.

"What Kaya?? Your account isn't even private??" Mustafa talked to her as he unlocked his phone to follow Kaya on Instagram. Aryan left her immediately before Afaf and he could come to other side of the car, where they were standing against.

"Yeah." Kaya inhaled. "I opened it to public just now. You know some people might not want to follow but still stalk me??" She peered up at Aryan.

"And this is so plain? What's so good about it?" Mustafa asked unable to figure out what was so great about the picture. He put it on display towards her in query and Aryan saw it too, realizing it was him, not Raghav; it was the picture Kaya had clicked last night after they had made out and sat in front of the bonfire together with her leaning on his shoulder and talking to him till late at night.

"Afaf hypes up trash. I thought you posted the two of you naked." He spoke and Kaya shrugged at Aryan as he observed her, sinking in the fact. He hated himself for reacting on something so trivial but at the same time he was pleased that it was him. Kaya could read both of his emotions on his face.

"Ah?? So you want to watch me without clothes?? Afaf what the fuck??" Kaya talked to him and all of them began to sit in the car.

"Aryan, at the back yaar. I got some weed, so let Afaf represent family at the checkpost." Mustafa directed him and Aryan opened the door for Kaya to sit in with him.

Kaya liked the change in positions.

@kaya hoga tera good luck, dil mere liye rakh

"I'll make." Kaya interrupted and took the bag as Mustafa passed on the packet to Aryan to prepare the joint. "You know??" Mustafa asked. "A few days back you didn't even know how to hold it." He chuckled.

"Shut up!" In a short while it had got quite dark after they sat back. "Just open the windows already then." Afaf urged and turned down the glasses herself because unlike them, she was too sober and pious.

A fresh and cool gush of air filled the car instantly, and made Kaya's index finger hold onto Aryan's a little more desperately. It was too cliche for Aryan but they had been holding hands ever since it started to get dark. Kaya wanted to and he couldn't really say no. Moreover, it was safe; Afaf and Mustafa were too busy in themselves to give a fuck about what these two were upto in the back seat. Kaya had got quite cozy with him and he had nothing to object especially in the this cold weather.

"I'll roll, you crush?" She looked up in his eyes as Kaya was sat against his chest, leaning onto him with all of her body weight & with Aryan's right hand wrapped around her petite waist.

She straightened her posture and rolled the paper as carefully as she could as if it was some academic activity she would be graded for. Aryan smiled at how focused she was. "What??" Kaya asked as she felt his gaze pierce through her skin. 'Nothing' he mouthed and she narrowed her eyes at him with a smile.

"Okay, fill it in." She held the paper and he filled the stuff inside of it, helping her out with wrong folds. They prepared a stock and lit one and sent it over to Mustafa.

"You want??" Aryan asked and Kaya shook her head in no though he took one and Kaya lit it for him with his lighter.

Aryan took a smoke and blew it out of the window. He asked her once again if she wanted and she said no, circling her arms around his torso and hugging him, with her head resting on his chest. He kept his hand over her shoulder, especially to keep her hair in place and not let them poke his face.

"Kaya? I'm getting the leaves in my mouth." Mustafa remarked, telling her she needed to learn more.

"Oh, that's because Aryan didn't fill it properly. Haina??" She asked her man and he laughed at her lightly, kissing her forehead. She hated accepting she wronged and that's why she simply didn't.

Aryan's phone rang, waking Kaya up. She had napped on him and he looked at her apologetic when she woke up though he did not really say anything over it. He let her get to her senses slowly, maintaing a tender gaze upon her in case she needed any assistance before he attended the call. Kaya parted her self from him, realizing the car was entering the basement for the parking in the resort. She had no clue when she dozed off and now she was just zoned out.

She dropped her airpods, phone and charger into her handbag and put her goggles on her head before looking up at Aryan. 'You go, I will come' he mouthed, talking over his mobile, knowing she was ready to wait but he thought she was too sleepy to keep her engaged. He did not know the duration call would last for either. She nodded and got down, walking out of the area with Afaf.

"Ladies what do you want to eat for dinner??" Mustafa questioned as the manager approached to help them settle down once again.

"Anything, really." The two of them replied totally disinterested. All of them were extremely exhausted sitting in the car for around more than five hours, plus they had to  trek to decend the mountain. Their bodies ached with all the physical activity.

"Some soup or even maggie would work." The girls felt no energy in their guts to choose or be lavish.

"Fuck." Afaf cursed as she stepped onto the stair for her room.

"What happened??"

"I left the red bag in the car, it has my menstrual cups. I thought I'd shower." Afaf's face reflected utter pain as she spoke. It was really a difficult day for her.

"Don't worry, you go. I'll get it. Just take my things." She handed over her belongings to Afaf, including her jacket. It was dirty and she did not want to carry it anymore. She put her phone in her back pocket before running down.

"Mustafa car keys??" He was still in conversation with the manager. "With Aryan baby."

"Cool." Kaya ran back to the car in the basement before Aryan could come up.

Aryan was still on his phone when he noticed her walk towards him. He was amused but he really did not have the time to get distracted. The call was important and Aryan needed to get himself filled with everything that happened in the party meetings without him. He was aware that he had enemies not only in the opposition party but his own party itself.

"Aryan." Kaya respired as if this small distanced she had walked over to him had drained her. He showed her his finger, hushing her before she could say more.

It was not really intimidating but she still dare not intruded again. It was probably because he was too concentrated to disturb him even a bit. Kaya could see his forehead frowning as he analyzed the news he received from the other end, with the skin around his cheeks twitching every time he disliked the content or over thought about it.

It always amazed Kaya how she could have him smile for her so easily, how she could make him laugh with her no matter how hard he tried not to, no matter how he didn't want to as if it made him feel vulnerable when most of the time his face was hollow, and expressionless more like as if he was taxed, stretched beyond his capacity to involve, be it be with anyone, even Mustafa.

Aryan's face was mostly stony and somber as if he was empty on the inside, vacuous of thoughts and feelings, like it was just now as he talked. It was always inscrutable and the most one could read of him and identify was that he was loaden.

She remembered it didn't take her days to observe that Aryan wasn't fond of smiling. It was within a few days that she had noticed how he would always pass a faint grin or widen his lips in the name of a smile and get away with it but she could always know how fake and forced  it was. However, she felt it was different with her, genuine, more real, as if he really felt the smile in his heart.

Aryan didn't want to yield to her presence but he could not really overpower his heart. His man had told how Aryan needed to visit some constituencies personally as soon as possible, how he needed to present his manifesto in the party meeting before they finalized on the same old terms like every time and how some party men were keen to discuss the name of next Chief Minister's candidate in his absence.

It was all worrisome and stressful yet he couldn't feel hassled enough instead he felt his heart flutter at the sight of her.

The cellar was all dark with only a yellow lamp in one corner which glowed over her brown features as she stood there in daze, gazing at him ever so innocently, observing every detail of him.

Aryan chortled at her, forgetting what his man just said over the phone and ran his fingers over her right cheek into her hair, with his thumb brushing the skin beneath her eye as he murmured yes over his mobile. It was exactly what he hated about investing himself in Kaya, the way she just made him change his priorities in a second, by just standing there in front of him with a flustered face. It was hateful but he was helpless.

Kaya felt embarrassed at the way Aryan snickered. She felt he must be scoffing her for staring at him so dumbstruck but all of her brain stopped when Aryan reached for her more, with the condescending cackle on his lips fading as Aryan burried his face into the valley of her neck, griping onto Kaya's hair more tightly but only in a soothing way.

He didn't even land his lips on her skin properly yet she was aroused at the way the tip of his sharp nose nudged her, how his lips hovered over her neck, slightly touching her everytime he moved them to answer his man over the phone and how his hand in her messed hair gently massaged her scalp.

She breathed heavily as she felt him fan her with his words. She couldn't believe she was so sleepy a few minutes back, unable to make herself think of what she wanted to eat for dinner despite her intestine hungry as fuck and how all of a sudden she was just horny for him.

She had been pulled closer to him and he felt her chest rise and fall against him, making him chuckle again. "I didn't even start fucking you yet." He laughed a little. "Come on." He commented.

She lifted her lusty and hooded eyes to watch him, not finding it funny at all. She was too breathy and hot to giggle at a joke or to be upset for being joked at. She just wanted him all over her and in definite ways.

Their face was almost touching and her lips were agape and she thought he must just kiss her now as the call had ended but he didn't. He only stared at her face, at the way she was too desperate for him like almost aching. Aryan liked the scent she had used, it was still strong even when she had applied it in the morning and had sweated.

She sniffed in a heavy mass of air when she felt Aryan's hand drown and cup her pussy. She gulped at the idea of what was coming as Aryan watched her under him too unflinched. He liked gawking at her as she felt too overwhelmed by him and started losing control of herself.

He softly moved her hand along her legging and her eyes shut in anticipation immediately. "Eyes open baby." He whispered in her ears and she drew a breath while swallowing the bile on her tongue as the grip of his left hand around her waist firmed to hold her more straight against him.

She wasn't balancing herself at all. It was Aryan she was dependent in every way. Her body had puddled as she stood between his left arm and his chest with his back against the car.

Aryan dug his hand deeper across her pants, parting her thigh a little, just enough to make his hand hold all of her by her vulva. She opened her eyes to him, all lost when he slowly grazed his hand down her entire length of vulva. His thumb brushed her mound, pressing her inwards before his fingers took their first sweeping long strokes.

"Aryan." She gasped and he softly hummed in response, not stopping to glide his fingers across her, with his digits discovering and pressing on different curves every time.

"Ah, don't." Aryan told her as she squeezed her thighs shut in the pleasure that was beginning to form in her lower stomach.

"You like it??" He asked her as she nuzzled her face into his neck, all breathless. It had snowed on their way and here she was all steamy and not an ounce of cold.

"Hmm." She mumbled quietly, only being able to feel what he did to her underneath. "You could look at me baby??" He told her as she hid her face in him, circling her arms around his neck.

She did not understand why his every statement was followed by a small throaty laugh. She really wanted to know if he was mocking her for opening her legs for him so readily, if Aryan thought she was really some whore or if she simply looked to ugly at the moment.

"Hmm mmm." She moaned onto his pulsing neck as Aryan stroked his fingers in a thin line between the area that parted Kaya's outer labia.

"Baby you can't be pressing onto me this much." Aryan remarked as she pressed into him more and more with everytime he rubbed her more deeply, more skillfully, more closely.

Kaya shifted a little away and peeked at him slightly annoyed. She didn't know how to take an orgasm from a man, it was mostly her first time, and Aryan could not stop instructing her and telling her she was going wrong. How tough it was for him to not baby her into what he wanted her to do and just let her feel him the way she liked it even if it was stupid??

"But I'm sure if you keep pressing onto me like this, I would want so much more from you and I don't know if that'd be okay with you."

Aryan answered her gently as if he could read her mind, fascinated by the grumpy and demanding pout on her lips. She had entangled her legs with Aryan and he was not lying when he confessed. The way her eyes responded to him, the way her face was so red in bliss, the way her legs were reacting to him, he didn't know when he'd not have a bulge himself. Aryan had shown so much of restrain with her but he wasn't used to it. He had been privileged enough to have his wild ways all the time.

She didn't say a word again. She felt as if she had forgotten to speak and she could only moan. Her eyes rolled back as Aryan caressed her more. Kaya felt she would numb his digits by the end of this with the amount of pressure she put on them to cause more friction. .

"I so wanna put my fingers inside of you." Aryan said and she hated how he wouldn't just do it but at the same time the nerves in her clitoris throbbed too loudly and she knew she couldn't take all of his torture anymore.

"Tell me why would you come??" Aryan inquired but Kaya just shut her eyes, squirming in rhythm of his fingers. "I'd literally stop Jaan if you don't talk back."

Aryan threatened her and Kaya glared at him. "I'm not kidding." He repeated, taking her bottom lip between his and nibbling onto it. She loathed him.

All Kaya had wanted him to do was kiss her lips along with every thing else he was doing and he did not until he had to warn her about him halting. "For the.."

"Hmm??" He encouraged her to talk more.

"For the red bag Afaf wanted." She spilt before pouncing on his lips and sucking them heavily.

Aryan smiled into the kiss, at how eager she was and took the control in a jiffy, knowing she would not be able to. "I thought you'd come for me."

He kissed her delicious lips softly, making sure she felt every bit of it wanted as he sucked her, ate her and explored her mouth with his tongue.

He let his hand come up and hold her boob as he felt her release and relax against his body. She finally mustered the strength to dominate over him and she held him by his collar and pulled him closer into the kiss, deliberately pushing her against his crotch. She could feel it was prominent itself and the fact turned her on again.

His hands traveled to her back and squeezed her ass, pushing her up to his mouth as she tip toed to take full control of his lips.

Aryan distanced and inhaled before lowering his face into her neck and placing tender kisses on her clavicle bone, with his hands immersing into her shirt and her hands clutching onto his hair as she pulled him nearer to her and groaned in the ticklish feeling.

"Kaya???" The two of them heard a voice of man calling her and they parted swiftly.

Kaya closed the button of her shirt and removed the creases from her leggings in a brisk motion. She was too stupefied that her quick action surprised herself.

She observed his face was sweaty and it glittered and shone in the tiny yellow light which was upon them.

She didn't know what he was must be thinking as his face went blank again as he calmed himself down.

"Kaya?"

"Yes, who's this??" She couldn't guess the voice.

"Raghav!!"

"Oh, hi. Hi" Kaya squealed and a smile spread across her lips as she waved at him. "Here."

"Where have you been boo?? I have been waiting for you in the lobby for half an hour now??" He talked to her casually, embracing her in a hug when they met in the path.

"Oh, she had been making out with me." Aryan stated but Raghav was too much into the hug, telling her sweet nothings that he could not catch onto it.

"Excuse me what??" He finally asked him to pardon.

"Nothing significant." She chucked it, holding his hands and blazing at Aryan. Was he mad?? What did he try to prove??

"Shall we?? We already an hour late for the date." He reminded her of the meal she had promised him before leaving.

"Oh yes, but I haven't showered since I came back."

"Never mind. You look gorgeous and it's too cold to bathe right now." Was it cold?? Kaya thought as she still felt tingles of heat that radiated from Aryan's body.

"Let's go." They walked until she paused and turned back.

"Aryan please if you could take the red bag upstairs?? Afaf needs it urgently plus inform everyone that I'd have my dinner with him so no need to wait for me."

Kaya didn't really wait for Aryan to agree or disagree. She just left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.7K 38
Suspense Thriller RomCom Combined....
3.7K 506 15
Let's see..
2.2K 307 8
Let's see..
36K 2.3K 24
Whatever the journey is Of course is going to be HAPPY ENDING.❤️❤️❤️