Dead Poets Society - Imagines...

De BloodyInspiredMeh

Bunch of imagines and preferences about our Hell-ton bois :) Open for requests! This gorgeous cover was made... Mais

How you guys met
Your first date
What he likes about you
A/N
One Night - Neil Perry
That's Not From You - Charlie Dalton
Your favorite song
10 Years Later (2/3)
New Guy - Todd Anderson
10 Years Later (3/3)
Your favorite movie
Romeo and Juliet - Knox Overstreet
When he thinks you're cheating (Todd)
When he thinks you're cheating (Neil)
When he thinks you're cheating (Knox)
When he thinks you're cheating (Charlie)
When he thinks you're cheating (Steven)
When he thinks you're cheating (Gerard)
Biology Project - Steven Meeks
Love Isn't Fair - Knarlie
When he finds out you're dead
Already Taken - Knox Overstreet
Daredevil - Charlie Dalton
another A/N
Your nicknames
When someone harasses you
Guardian Angel - Neil Perry
Checkmate - Gerard Pitts (Queen's Gambit Crossover AU) pt.1
Thunderstorm - Charlie Dalton
If they lived in the 21th century - High school Students
If they lived in the 21th century - Jobs
If they lived in the 21th century - Zoom Meetings
Secret - Todd Anderson
Where you would travel to together
10k ?!
Checkmate - Gerard Pitts (Queen's Gambit Crossover AU) pt. 2
Which fandom you'd both belong to
Radio Station - Gerard Pitts

10 Years Later (1/3)

2.1K 29 1
De BloodyInspiredMeh

"Neil's dead."

And it all went downhill from there.

Having to sign a paper acknowledging Mr. Keating was the responsible behind all of this. Charlie being expelled. Mr. Keating fired. Cameron spreading rumors about you, Knox, Meeks, Pitts and Todd.

The five of you kept meeting up in the cave, but it was never the same. No Neil reading poetry and cheering you all up. No Charlie playing his saxophone and making jokes. Dammit, you didn't even know where he'd gone. You hadn't heard anything from him - not a single phone call, not even a letter. The meetings felt devoid of life - only nostalgia reigned.

And then slowly, the Dead Poets Society began tearing apart.

Pitts was the first who stopped attending the reunions. His grade were dangerously low and he needed to focus on studying. Reading poetry every night and reminiscing the good old times wasn't helping him.

Meeks followed. He had to help Pitts, of course, and his own grades, usually so high, were starting to waver. You wouldn't even see them outside of class, the two of them were always busy studying.

So it was just down to you, Knox and Todd. You still had hope that once Pitts and Meeks' grades had recovered, the meetings would continue. But then Knox often had dates with his girlfriend Chris, and he became a ghost as well.

At this point, the Dead Poets Society reunions didn't feel like they had any sense anymore. As much as you enjoyed spending time with Todd, as much as you encouraged the others to come back, deep down you knew the group had died.

Time passed. The five of you graduated. Made promises to keep in touch. You got accepted in your dream university.

Even more time passed. You got your degree and moved to New York where you found a well-paid job and a loving partner. Made new friends. You hadn't heard anything from any of the guys in over three years.

Still more time passed. You got married, moved from your cheap apartment to a lovely house in the suburbs. Anyone in your position would've been happy - you had a job you loved, a caring family and were financially secure. Yet you felt like part of yourself was missing - a part that you left at Welton Academy.

Suddenly ten years had passed since that dreadful night where you were awaken by Charlie in the middle of the night, only to see his eyes red with tears and to hear the words, "Neil's dead." Ten years. Life has gone by dangerously fast.

And then one day, as you checked your mailbox after coming back from work, you noticed you'd received a letter. Not just any letter, though. One that had a special handwriting that rang a bell inside your memories.

One that invited you to a meeting of the Dead Poets Society at the cave of Welton Academy.

One that was signed: Your old friend, Todd Anderson.

A/N: wow I've only started writing this a week ago and there are already over 100 reads! Thank you so much!

Requests are open, and please vote/comment if you enjoy!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.4K 1.3K 55
Art Credit (Cover art) Cyani07 on Tumblr ============ If Cyani07 is not comfortable using their art for covers let me know and ill change it :] WE...
12K 127 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...
88.5K 3K 31
it's everything the welton boys had prayed for. girls were attending welton. henley hall's finest students were attending as a result of their exce...
75.2K 3.1K 26
❛ 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔. ❜ ❪ charlie dalton x fem oc ❫ ❪ dead poets society...