The Billionaire's Bride

By _Alviva_

" If I know what love is, It's because of you! " ❤ ----------------- " Will You be my bride? " I was astound... More

Introduction
Part 1 | Runaway Bride
Part 2 | Goons And Fight
Part 3 | His Proposal
Part 5 | They Think What!?
Part 6 | Meeting His Parents
Part 7 | A Terrace Talk
Part 8 | Just Friends
Part 9 | What is He Hiding?
Part 10 | Apology
Part 11 | Nightmares
Part 12 | Birthday Surprise
Part 13 | Wounds of his Past
Part 14 | Swiss welcomes you
Part 15 | Couple Hiking
Part 16 | Pool Kiss
Part 17 | What are We?
Part 18 | Love Struck
Part 19 | The Headlines
Part 20 | The Gala
Part 21 | Confession of hearts
part 22 | Under one roof
Part 23 | The Bike Ride
Part 24 | What's the Truth?
Part 25 | My comfort Zone
Part 26 | Into You like Flames
Part 27 | Destined together
Part 28 | Let the World Know
Part 29 | And Suddenly
Part 30 | Didn't see that coming
Part 31 | Savour while it lasts
Part 32 | Loving You is a Losing Game
Part 33 | There's No More Us
Part 34 | On The Run
Part 35 | Strangers with Memories
Sneak Peak
Part 36 | Falling slowly
Part 37 | Out of Nowhere
Part 38 | Keeping the Hopes Alive
Part 39 | One Step Away
Part 40 | Back to where it began
Part 41 | Trying Hard
Part 42 | All I Want Is You
Part 43 | A kiss with a wink
Part 44 | let's get drunk tonight
Part 45 | Sweet surrender
Part 46 | Beware, It's a trap!
Part 47 | Bad Blood
Part 48 | And the Choice is Yours
Author's note
Part 49 | Hold on, a little longer
Part 50 | Checkmate
Part 51 | Old Factory
Part 52 | Last kiss
Part 53 | Pieces of My heart
Part 54 | Drowning on Ice
Part 55 | Home feels like you - 1
Part 56 | Home Feels like you - 2
Epilogue

Part 4 | Miss To Mrs

17.6K 845 71
By _Alviva_

NAIRA

" Congratulations Mr and Mrs Oberoi! " said the Marriage Officer after we signed the document.

We are a legally wedded couple now!

I looked at the diamond - blue sapphire stoned 'rose gold' ring that sat on my left ring finger, my wedding ring.

I still can't believe how my life had changed in past few hours.
From single to married, Basu to Oberoi, Miss to Mrs!!

All in a matter of 6 freaking hours!

We were outside the registrar office waiting as the lawyer had few paper work to do and Kartik excused himself saying he had to make an important call.

" I will miss you Naira... With whom will I share my feelings from now. " Aditi sulked.

" Oh oh melodrama! It's not like I am going to some other planet or something. Not even a different city, just shifting to a different house that's it. Moreover I have to see this face everyday at work and bear with your tantrums, God !" I face palmed and she glared at me. We broke into laughs.

" I love you " we said in unison, sharing a hug.

I noticed Dhruv looking at us with a smile but I didn't miss the worried look on his face

" I will be fine Dhruv.... " I smiled at him and pressed his hands in assurance.

" Are you happy with this decision? " he asked.

" Only time has the answer." I said.

" I hope there never comes a day where you will regret this decision Naira... " Dhruv caressed my head with a smile.

I too hope so.

It's not like we won't be together anymore but we won't share the same roof. I will miss our weekend movie nights, pranks and pillow fights, Monday morning rush, their bro sis fights, midnight ice creams and more.

I'll miss them, I'll miss us!

" You better make sure your best friend keeps my best friend happy Mr. Arjun Rathore.... If he mess with her, he will have consequences!" Aditi warned Arjun who rolled his eyes at her.

" My best friend's wife is like my sister and Ms. Dixit...." he paused to throw his arms around my shoulders, " I know how to take care of my sister... " I giggled seeing them glaring at each other.

" You know that I am there for you right, Always!" Dhruv said taking me into his embrace.

" Always! " I smile at him.

" I'll miss you both " I spoke as Aditi joined us for a group hug.

Then we went to the airport to board our respective flights. Dhruv and Aditi had their flight leaving 3 hours earlier than us.

-------

The flight was long and... boring. Thought it was a business class and we had comfy beds I hardly slept, I am not used to such travel. But I guess that wasn't the case with him, he slept like a log!

After a 30 mins car journey we reached his penthouse. As we stepped out of his Audi, a smile crept on my face.

Buildings always fascinates me.

" you like it?" He asked.

" Mr. Oberoi it's..."

" Kartik. It's Kartik for you" He corrected.

" Yea... Um.. Kartik" I tested his name on my tongue and it came out so effortlessly, Like it was some familiar one.

" It's so Beautiful..." I said admiring the beauty of the building.

" Great! you have a lot to see. Come on! " I nodded excited.

" Naira, this is Dory. She works here as a cook and will help you with anything you want." He introduced me to a girl, more or less of my age and dismissed her after we shared a brief hello and an exchange of smiles.

The house screamed luxury, fine wooden flooring and modern interiors, Pillars and French windows, spacious and sophisticated with modern furnishings.

" Wow... You have a lot of amazing collections!" I said as I looked amazed at the huge collection of books that stood before me.

" Yea. I love to read. These are the books I have been collecting for years now." He smiled.

Okay, now I got to know something about him. He loves books.

We then moved to the outdoors.

A pool. Beware!
I don't know to swim.

Just then my eyes landed on a beautiful spot in the backyard.

" This is freaking amazing. I love it, I guess this is going to be my favourite spot!" He chuckled.

" Shall we sit here for some time?"

" Sure..." he said with a smile.

Once we settled we talked about random things, our likes and dislikes, his interest on business and mine on architecture.

When I asked why he was staying alone in such a huge place, he said he did insist but his parents preferred to stay in his dad's mansion. He said they have a lot of memories bound to that house and so did he, after all that's where he grew. With a family!

He also mentioned that his parents were always on their feet, going on frequent trips and That's how they wished to live their retirement life.

They seem to be a cool couple and for a second I thought as we made our way into the house,

What would have been my parent's retirement plans? Would have they thought about all this?

Yet an another question whose answer will remain unknown.

" Come on let me show your room." Saying he started walking upstairs.

" My room?"

Married people stay in the same room right?

" Yeah, I don't like anyone intruding my privacy... And moreover I thought you may find it uncomfortable to share the same room. "

" Right! " why do I feel bad. It's not like I am dying to stay in the same room with him.

" This is your room. Mine is the opposite one. If you want anything you can let me know. " I nodded.

" There are your stuffs sent from Dixit Mansion this morning. Make yourself comfortable." I nodded again.

" Is everything okay? Why aren't you saying something? " he questioned.

Because I am angry on you!

But why?

It was genuinely considerate of him to think about how I would feel but still...

Why does a separate room feels like rejection!

" Nothing. I am just tired... The flight and all... Nothing else. " I faked a smile. He nodded and left after asking me to rest.

I looked at my things that needs to be sorted and arranged. Hell not now!
I am tired.

I quickly took a bath and changed into my comfy pyjamas. As soon as my body hit the feather soft bed, sleep engulfed me.

-----------------

KARTIK

It was around 8:30 pm when I finished my meeting and stepped out of my office room. I went to my room and took a quick shower. There was a knock on the door.

" Hey.." Naira stood there in a casual star print pyjamas, her hair tied into a messy bun, a few strands left loosely along the sides of her ears.

Simple... And pretty.

" Come in, Had a good sleep?" she nodded as her eyes scanned my room.

" Looks great!" She said appreciating the interiors.

" Thanks. You want something?" I asked.

" Oh yea... Aren't you coming down for Dinner? " she replied.

" you didn't have yet? " She nodded in a no.

" I thought you would come down but you didn't so I came to ask if you will join me... I am really hungry. " I was a little surprised.

She was waiting for me?

Ever since I started living here I am used to eating my meals alone, except for the times when Arjun would drop in. So now knowing someone was waiting for me feels different. In a good way.

" helloo " she waved her palms before my face.

" Yea... Let's g-go " saying I followed her to the dinning area.

We settled and just as I chewed on the first bite it tasted different. It wasn't Dory's cooking.

" Did you cook?" I asked her amazed.

" Y-yea... Dory said her dad fell sick so I told her she could leave early and I will manage dinner. S-sorry I didn't ask you but she looked worried so I thought..." she spoke a little hesitant.

" No that's fine... It's just that it tasted different." She nodded.

Just then I remembered, " My parents will be visiting us this weekend. "

" Oh.. Um.. O-okay " I felt her tensing up a bit.

" Don't worry. They are easy to get along and I am sure they will like you. " she smiled at me relaxing a bit.

We continued to eat our dinner in silence. Awkward silence.

I must say she is a great cook.

After dinner I was in the living room checking stocks on my laptop while she was in the outdoors talking on her phone.

I remembered her words from the talk we had this morning.

" I always thought two people would meet, become friends, then lovers and eventually marry and have their own family.

But it's okay... We have already met so let's try to know each other.

Friends?" she forwarded her hand.

" Friends" I shook her hand.

No specific reason, but I am curious to know about her. Inside out.

After an hour or so, We went upstairs to head to our rooms when I stopped her.

" The food was delicious! Thank you " her face lit with a wide smile.

" Good night Kartik"

The way my name rolled off her tongue sent a chill down my spine.

" Good Night "

Mrs. Naira Oberoi...

I looked on as she went into her room.

-----------

So yeahhh! they are officially a couple now!
💐

What's your take on the chap?

Stay tuned.

Don't forget to
Vote and comment
👇⭐

Stay safe guys ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 48.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.5M 64.8K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
645K 40.7K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
1.2M 42.5K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...