KAVA FF

By ilovepatchcipriano03

Kabir Sharma is a 25 years old cop. Vansh Raisinghania is 28 years old mafia businessman. Kabir sends a under... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Vansh POV
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 7 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 7.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 8 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 11 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 17.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 22
Narrator's POV (Bonus)
Chapter 23 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 26 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 35.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 36 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Author's note
Valentine Special

Chapter 35

1.6K 77 0
By ilovepatchcipriano03

Kabir's pov

I felt something on my stomach. Tried to remove it but it was quite heavy. It wasn't something but someone. I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar room. I turned to look around and I found Vansh lying next to me. He was sleeping on his stomach, arm and leg hugging me. He wasn't wearing his clothes. Last night came to my mind. It was so perfect and dreamy, for some moments I thought I was dreaming about it but now I am sure it really happened. He moved a little and slowly blinked.

"Good morning, Inspector." he said it in a raspy voice.

"Morning." I smiled.

"You got dressed?" he rubbed on my t-shirt.

"Yeah it was a little cold in here, you know, I'm not used to sleeping with the AC on."

"You could have told me to decrease the temperature."

"Don't worry I am fine." I assure him. I rolled on my side to face him. He was still sleepy so I played with his hair. He put his hand under my t-shirt and started groping my torso. A moan escaped from my throat. This encouraged him to continue so he went further to my back and got down squeezing my butt. I heard some sound from outside. "Vansh there's someone downstairs?"

He frowned but then glowed-up "I think the servants are here." He got out of bed. " Wait, I'll make them leave." he walked to the door in his boxers.

"Vansh!" I called him. He turned. "You look extremely handsome but I think your workers would love to give you some privacy." I threw him his t-shirt.

He shook his head while wearing it. "Already jealous and protective uh?"

I rolled my eyes on his childish observation .

He went and came back in seconds. "Very quick. Impressive."

"Oh Kabir. With you I won't be like that at all. I will take all the time until you will scream my name to the world." he walked toward the bed and put his hand on it, facing me.

I snorted. "What makes you think that it will be me screaming your name and not the other way around?"

"The fact that you were almost there last night?" he got in the sheet.

"Oh please, let's be honest here, you were the one who said 'Oh yes! Ohhhh Kabir.'" he smiled as I mimicked his voice from last night. "Can you recall it or I should help you with that."

"I guess I have a short term memory, so why don't you help me with this? And the best way to recover the forgotten events is to recreate them." he moved forward and kissed me tenderly.

"Hmmm." I detach from him. "Or a hit on the head is also useful."

"No, I don't like violence. For now we should be thinking and talking about love and peace." he said, licking my neck.

"But I think we should postpone your therapy for some other day."

He got straight. "Why?"

"Because I need to go home, get cleaned and you know all the primary necessities."

"You don't need to go home for that, I have everything you need for your primary needs."

"Yeah, but... I need my tooth brush,my clothes and my boxer." I tried to convince him.

"Okay Kabir, what's the matter? You know I have everything here. From a new brush to new boxers. So please say what's wrong?"

I sighed in defeat. "Your family will be back anytime. What if they'll see me? Like this." I gestured between us.

"Relax Kabir, they will love you." he said, taking my hand.

"Last night I fell asleep so I couldn't complete my question. Does your family know that you are into guys also?" I met his gaze.

"Yes, they do. As I told you last night you aren't the first one. And yours? I mean, does your mom know it?"

I shook my head. "We never had this kind of discussion. When she is in the town, we usually talk about what's going on with our life." we actually never had time to talk about random stuff like this.

"Hmm." he traced circles around on my hand's palm. "Do you think that you could tell her about you? About us?" he lowered his eyes.

"Of course I'll tell her." I raised his chin with my fingers. I didn't know how she was going to react but it was me. She had to accept it because I couldn't do anything about it.

I leaned forward and kissed him slowly. He deepened the kiss by opening his mouth and we tangled our tongues together. I gripped on his arm while he tugged my t-shirt to pull me closer. Then he moved forward, making me lie in bed. He positioned himself on me. Broke our kiss just to take his shirt off and came back smashing his lips with mine. He bited my lips while kissing, I growled with pleasure. He was going to kill me one day. Hotness invaded my body, I couldn't bear the clothes anymore. I cupped his face to stop him and with another hand pulled my t-shirt off and threw it somewhere. He grinned and went down kissing my neck. He used his tongue first on an area and then he put his lips on the same spot. He continued to travel like that down on chest. I couldn't resist, I tugged at his hair and encouraged him to go on pushing him from his shoulder and rocking my hips. He slowed down on my abs, kissing and licking them tinderly, just like I did a few hours back. He stopped at my boxer's elastic, tracing a line on it with his finger. I groaned to protest. It was going to hurt as hell.

When he came back I rolled over on him, taking the incharge. I passed my tongue on his lips. I have never had enough of his body, from the first time I saw him till now. I gazed at his torso, passing my finger on it. It was the combination of soft and hard at the same time. His skin was so soft and on the other hand he had strong abs, so attractive and appealing. Vansh closed his eyes, moaning my name and rolling his hips. I felt my mouth dry, when his member touched my thigh. I licked his Adam's apple and he swallowed hard making it move up and down. I went down tasting his skin. And like that we passed our early morning.

After making out I passed out on his chest. When I woke up he wasn't in his room. I got out of the bed and found my t-shirt on the floor near the bed. I pulled it over my head and called for him to check if he was in the bathroom. No answer. I picked up my pants and took my phone from my pocket. It was eleven o'clock in the morning. No messages and no missed call. I put my cellphone on the table and I went downstairs and found him sitting on the couch talking on his phone. He noticed me and smiled. I took a seat on the armchair near the sofa, waiting for him to finish.

"Okay, see you later then. Bye." he ended the call.

"Everything's good?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was my Dadi. She wanted to inform me that they'll be late." I nodded. "And I want to apologize because I sent the cook home. So we have to cook by ourselves."

"It's okay, I'll make something for us." I got up but he didn't move. "Vansh, you need to show me the kitchen and help me out to find the stuff." he lazily got on his feet and showed me the way to the kitchen.

"Let me warn you, I haven't seen my kitchen in my whole life, so I have no idea where to find what."

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked, opening the draws of the kitchen.

"I'm good with anything, suit yourself."

"Bread and beans?"

"Great."

I made breakfast while Vansh was playing around and making noises with crockery. Something fell from his hand. "Would you stop? What are you doing?" I looked up at him.

"Nothing." he put down the plate and the fork. The kitchen looked like a tornado passed by.

"For God's sake, go out and wait for me on the table. You made a mess in here."

He frowned but went out quietly. Such a cute spoiled brat he was.

I brought the meals on the table and served them to Vansh. While eating he was continuously touching me on my neck, pulling my t-shirt or playing with my hand. I never had breakfast like this.

We shifted back to his room where I went to take a bath and Vansh went to do an important call.

When I came out from the bath, I noticed that Vansh left new clothes, towel and body lotion on a table near the door. While dressing I noticed my reflection in the mirror, I had various signs on my shoulders and there were love bites on my lips. I smiled recalling the memories of the last hours. Not even my dreams I thought of having a boyfriend...I mean someone like him. And not even in my wildest dreams I thought of Vansh like that when we first met. I finished dressing and went out. Vansh was sitting on the armchairs in his room, reading some paper. He got up, came toward me and kissed me. "I'll be back in seconds." He picked his towel and disappeared in the bathroom, but he didn't close the door.

I looked around to find something to do while waiting for him. There was a bookshelf on the left corner. He mostly had books about business or management, just few of them were the classic novels. I took the Wuthering Heights, it wasn't my genre but I liked the storyline of it. I heard footsteps behind me. "I was looking at yours..." I stopped when I turned toward him. He was wearing just the towel and I'm sure it's grip was so light that it could fall in a blink of an eye. I struggled to breath. He was draining from head to toe. I looked away, tried to look everywhere but not at him.

"I forgot my clothes."

"Oh." I managed to say. He pulled his towel off. I immediately took my eyes off. What's wrong with him? I know we did things but this was a little more. He turned around to wear his underwear, I took a glimpse of his ass. At that point my mind started to travel to providen worlds. Okay Kabir, hold your horses, it is still early.

When he finished putting his clothes on he turned to me. "Well, what's the plan for today?"

"What?"

"The plan for today?" he said it like it was obvious.

"I am going back to my house and you are going to do whatever you have to do."

"Okay then let's go." he grabbed his purse and his sunglasses.

"Where?" He was confusing me.

"I'll drop you."

"I have my car." I showed him my keys.

"Alright then, we'll go in your car."

I thought for a moment. There was no sense in arguing with him or asking him questions. He always has his own logic behind his actions. After all he was Vansh Raisinghania. "Let's go then."

The ride to my house was quiet and calm. I stopped the car in front of my garden. I unbuckled my seat belt and turned to face Vansh. "So Mr Raisinghania, do you want to come in?"

He looked at my door and shook his head. "My driver will be here anytime."

"I won't let you go like this. Come in, have lunch with me and after that you can go, always if you want to. "

He thought for a few seconds and nodded.

We went in, I ordered some food and he jumped on my sofa. I joined him leaning my head on his shoulder and he hugged me. He played with my hand and I smiled at the cuteness of his simple actions. He also had this side. Soft and tender. None of us talked or moved. I don't know for how long we stayed like that. But the food arrived and we ate it on the couch watching a random film on TV.

When we finished eating, I sat on Vansh's lap, he put his hand on back. I leaned and kissed him slowly and softly. When I broke the kiss he sighed. "My driver is waiting for me. I need to go."

I rubbed my thumb on his beautiful face and nodded. I got up and pulled him by taking his hand.

He cupped my face and kissed me tenderly. "I'll... see.. you... very soon." he said in between kissing. Then he kissed me one last time and went to his car. I wanted to stop him but we have to come back to our world. And I need to sort out things.

His car went out of my view and at the same time my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and checked the screen.

Already missing me? ;)

It was Vansh. I tapped my answer.

Maybe or maybe not. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 701 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
8.7K 604 22
Vansh is a ruthless businessman, his name is also involved in the mafia. He is 27 yearls old. He is silent but deadly. He is India's no.1 business ty...
42.8K 2.7K 15
A teenage girl riddhima fall for great business tycoon 35 years old Vansh Raisinghania. Who is not interested in any kinda love or relationship. wha...
57K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...