My Euphoria

Por AstraMizuki

A collection of one shots, imagines, and more. Mostly female genshin characters because i am gay. ❗ALL MINOR... Mais

requests
[Imagines]
≛ Imagines/ Genshin Impact girls first meeting ≛
≛ Imagines/ Genshin Impact girls first date ≛
≛ Imagines/ Genshin Impact characters : When you try to kill yourself (1/2) ≛
≛ Imagines/ Genshin Impact girls you call them endearments≛
[One-shots]
Keqing
Ningguang
Ganyu
Hu Tao
Jean
Lisa
Ganyu
!Keqing!
Lumine
!Fischl! 🍋
Keqing
Fischl
Fischl
Mona
Rosaria
Hu Tao
Ganqing
Lumber
not an update
Mona
!Jean!
Ganyu
Amber
Lumine
Ayaka
Ayaka
Kujou Sara
Baal/Raiden Shogun
Baal/Raiden Shogun
Kujou Sara
!Baal (Ei)/Raiden Shogun!
Beidou
[✓] Christmas Special
[✓] New Years special
𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗲

Eula

5.9K 185 431
Por AstraMizuki

Angst.

There was once a time the young Lawrence prodigy felt love.

The only warmth she had felt, with this person she felt accepted, not caring about her family's lineage.

Eula sighed, her eyes tearing up slightly remembering memories long gone.

She held a faded vision on her hand, her fingers softly tracing the once bright (preferred element) vision.

"I'm really sorry."

-

"Eula!"

You called out, she immediately turned to you, eyes brightening with joy.

"(Name)!"

"Are you done with your sword practice?"

She softly asks you, her gloved hand finding yours and holding it softly.

"Mhm! I'm gonna be able to join the favonius knights soon like Kae and Luc! How about you? How are things with your family?"

"They're still training me and still plan to return the Lawrence clans mighty name."

She sighs before leaning her head on your shoulder.

"I don't want them to do that. Freedom means a lot to the citizens of Monds, I don't want them to feel oppressed like how they felt before."

You smile a bit, you softly pat her head while she leans closer to you.

"They won't be able to do that, The knights won't allow them to."

She smiled.

"And one day, I'll make sure I'll get you out of that place!"

+

Eula flinched in pain as her father slapped her, glaring down on her.

"You dare make friends with that favonius brat?"

She stayed silent, Her father still glaring at her before smirking.

"Make sure to use her so we can rule over mondstadt once again. I'm counting on you, My child."

He patted her head before leaving Eula alone.

She let herself cry, her cheeks stung, so did her heart.

+

(Name) excitedly dragged Eula's hand as the moon shone brightly above them.

"Where are we going (name)?"

She asks nervously while the (h/c) giggles, Eula's cheek flush, her heart beating faster.

To her you looked like a goddess, with the moonlight giving your face an ethereal glow.

You let go of her hand making her frown slightly.

You clapped your hands, and fireflies immediately surrounded you.

Eula smiles brightly as her eyes shine.

"You really are a wonder (name)."

You smile at her before kissing her on the nose.

"You are too."

+

Eula could only watch in shock and pain as she watches her father stab you in the stomach with his sword.

"Dirty favonius rat. You dare seduce my only child?! How dare you!"

He kicks you and you cough out blood.

He glared at you while he played with your vision with one hand.

"FATHER STOP! PLEASE!"

Eula's screams fell on deaf ears as he continues to torture you.

You make eye contact with her for the last time and she immediately bursts into tears.

"Sorry... I couldn't get you out of this hellhole..."

-
When everyone heard that a member of the Lawrence clan was admitted to the knights of favonius it caused an uproar.

Both citizens and family members demanded why the knights would even allow this.

Eula's father looked at her, betrayal and anger evident on his face.

"What is the meaning of this."

He demanded an answer.

"I'm just fulfilling someone's dream."

She says coldly before turning his back in him.

-

A soft smile is evident on her face while she holds the faded vision gently.

"I'll make sure everyone will remember you, and when we finally see each other again, I'll take revenge on you for leaving me first."

-

Hey there 😩😜

As you can see i did not write angst to fluff.

Why?

Because i wanted to hurt myself 🤕

And all of you... probably.

Anyways!

Smiling hu tao because I plan on hurting her again 😜😜😘

But I'll probably make jean suffer as well. 😈😈

This is what they get for not coming home. 😒😒😒

Stay safe everyone! Hope this was good!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42K 549 45
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
3.3K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
298K 4.2K 34
Just a book filled with Oneshots This only Genshin Males x Male reader☺️ If you do not wish to read this kind of book please ignore this and go read...