The Princess of the Wildernes...

Af Summer89high

Suddenly you woke up in some unknown place and was found by a traveller with no recollection of anything exce... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (What Is Love....?)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chap. 25 I lost it....We're sorry....Klee...
BONUS CHAPTER!!!
Writer-chan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Albedo!!

Chapter 7

230 5 2
Af Summer89high

I opened my eyes just to see that I am in an unknown room agian. Its so bright! its been a while since I am in a very well lighted place. The one I was in was a little dim because they always close the window with curtains to hide what's going on inside.

"Oh Thanks the Archons you're awake!"
the blonde boy said who I figured its Aether!
I tried to sat up but it my body was too painful to move on my own. Aether noticed so he helped me sat up.

"Everyone was so worried of your disappearance that even venti tried to go here but he still have to look after Monstatd. Anyways Welcome to Liyue! you are in confinement for now.....we found you on the floor all tied up with bruises and some blood all around you motionless....Keqing one of the trusty knights of Liyue went shopping for your clothing you are wearing right now. As for your old clothes some people are trying to repair the damage and blood stains off it...." Aether explained.

"I see....what happened when I was unconscious....?" I asked in confusion.

"We had to battle some Fatui to get in as they are trying to get some time for the 2 Harbingers to escape....unfortunately they did escape.....Ningguang decided that when you are ready to travel again you would be with some 3 people it is like a team thing but its called a party so you'll be safe....being one of the people that would be travelling with you is albedo and 2 more special people. They were told that they can leave the cities that they live in as they wish and leave it with the knights of Favonius and the Mellilth thanks to Jean of Monstatd and Ningguang of Liyue....you would be meeting them as soon as I got them to go here first so you kinda need to wait a little but its ok since you need to recover." Aether explained.

"2 more special people??? Uhmm....ok" I said with confusion but quickly accepted it.
"....Aether thank you for saving me too" I said with a frown that changed to a small smile.

"Its no problem....besides I was the one who dragged you into it....I just returned your kindness to you for saving me too" He said with a little shame that changed to a smile.

"So Childe told me that you surprised him with your Geo vision side it looks like you were telling the truth hehe" I said as I looked at him in the eye.

"Childe is a nice Harbinger but I could tell he also have a bad side too though he didn't really showed me" I said as I looked at my blankets over half of my body.

"I guess you learned it the hard way too huh" Aether said with a guilty laugh at the end.

"I hate the scaramouche guy More though. No, I hate him the most. I was all good for the first 2 days but then he came back to get information and somehow some blood from me....and of course I refused every time and this this the cause of it. He would do some violent stuff just to get the stuff he needs. And I hate it...." I added as I explained.

"He was quite a manipulative one too
I had encountered him from one of my commissions and thought he was good. Good thing mona was with us and told us about him" Aether explained.

"Now that I realised it why hasn't Paimon been talking to me am I that bad Paimon?" I looked at paimon with a frown.

"Oh I- Uhhh...sorry It's been a while since Paimon talked to someone new so Paimon was just shy, and Aether keeps running everywhere and you guys conversations sounded so serious so Paimon couldn'treally butt in because it was too professional for Paimon" Paimon said sincerely.

"Oh is that so? its fine you don't need to be shy everytime we meet and don't be afraid of talking to me if you want to" I said as I giggled at Paimon's statement.

"We need to get going now we have to get the 2 special people. Ehehe" Aether explained.

"Oh ok see you two in the future" I said goodbye as a temporary goodbye.

"Paimon and Aether will get some people here with you since they were waiting for your awakening. Bye Y/N nice meeting you" Paimon added before leaving. I just nodded as a response.

Well that was hard to act. I can't speak really properly at the moment but I have to force myself just make Aether not feel sorry about what happened. I don't want him to feel responsible. But good thing they left in a hurry I really can't keep it going it kinda hurts.

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

some time later.........

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

Suddenly a man with dirty blonde hair came in, Oh wait it's Albedo he looks sad and worried....."Y/N.....I'm sorry I failed to protect you....but I'm glad you're safe now and I also understand if you hate me.......you have the ri-". "Hush.....I-Its not your fault Albedo s-so don't worry so much I-I'm fine now" I said as I looked at his eyes with a smile then looked back at my blanket.

"But still I should've kept an eye on you!
I'm sorry" Albedo said with his eyes almost watering up. "I-I'll accept your apology i-if it makes you feel b-better...." I said as I looked out side the window. "but....I-I know it wasn't your fault w-we were out numbered....t-they probably planned it...." I said with a sigh.
"They p-probably guessed that I w-would be travelling with s-someone for a while since Aether w-was there and they knew he would tell someone about it.....or they s-still aren't sure of my strength b-back then....Honestly what I-I did back then was just like a t-threat to make sure he won't attack A-Aether.....my top priority in that s-situation is Aether I don't want m-my friend's sibling to get h-hurt in my hands and because of me....I-I would just feel awful....." I said still having trouble to speak properly. I slowly looked at Albedo's crying face. "I don't want anyone to feel responsible of what happened to me ok...?" I said with a gentle tone as Albedo just stood there motionless. "It's m-my body my r-responsibility and my rules" I said as I struggled to put my left hand on my chest. Albedo nodded and slightly smiled.

"I think I'm going to get some fresh air and besides other people wants to see you" Albedo said as he wiped his tears and got his face back to normal. "Other....people?" I asked confused. "They helped us find you so you'll be fine, good luck Y/N" Albedo said with a smirk and winked goodbye. W-wait what?!? d-did he j-just winked at m-me?! ackk! I thought to my self as my face just turned into bright shades of red as I blushed.

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

With Albedo....
Why did I just did that?!? I probably stressed her out! I shouldn't have done that
*internal screaming*
wait why does my face feel hot? let me just get my pocket mirror. *looks at mirror*
w-what? do I have a fever!? wait no, I don't have a headache so probably not a fever so what is it?

"It's called blushing" a familiar voice said.
I looked infront of me, oh wait its Keqing.
"Blushing? ah yes sucrose told me about something like that. She said it could mean embarrassment or love....." I explained and just stopped a moment to realise. I blushed harder when I remembered my actions and what blushing means.
"So..who's the lucky girl? oh wait huh- ohhhhh don't worry I won't tell. Just take it slow and you'll know how to get her" Keqing winked goodbye to go to Y/N's room.

Wait......DID I JUST FLIRTED WITH Y/N?!?
*LOUDER INTERNAL SCREAMING*
My face went hotter and I realized I am blushing more.
I need some fresh air and quickly before someone else sees.

◇●♤●♡●♧●

I finally calmed down after 15 minutes and it seemed like I have a visitor. "Oh hi Y/N I'm Keqing I wanted to meet you in person since Albedo's stories about you seemed so interesting" keqing giggled.
Wait he talks about me?!? I thought to myself as I blushed again. "O-oh hello nice t-to meet you keqing. I h-have heard about you f-from Aether. He said you are a great f-fighter and you were there to p-protect Liyue...."I said as I looked at the viewof Liyue "if you have a wish what it would be?" I asked as I slowly looked at her. "It would be for everyone to be safe and if that wish is not possible....I would wish for the Jade chamber to come back up for Ningguang's happiness since I only see her happy there."
Keqing explained as she looked at the window behind me.

"You wanted for everyone to be safe or/and Ningguang to be happy? Thats....the first selfless wish I have ever heared....." I said as I tried to keep my voice together. "It has been a while since I have heard of someone's wish except for Aether's" I said still keping my voice together. Aether is good but he just wish for anything he wouldn't mind what it is, even if some are useless he still uses them to enhance the power oh his weapons.

"What do you mean Y/N?" Keqing asked while looking at me confused. "I c-can't really t-tell you but I have been h-having dream and nightmares a-about my past but it's still v-vague that's all I can t-tell for you" I said looking at keqing in the eyes with a serious face still struggling to talk.

"Y/N....you should really tell someone about this...I'll get Xiao when I leave for you to talk to I heard from Xiao you two are old friends. I don't really know what happened between you two but all I know that he cares for you"
Keqing said slowly changing a frown into a smile. "Thank you, but the thing is I don't really know either all I know is I just woke up from years of sleep...." I said while looking at Keqing with a small frown.
"I'll leave you early for now. Here are some clothes I bought for you I hope you'll like them." Keqing said before walking to the door. "Thank you....c-can you please say Thank you too to Ningguang?" I said stopping Keqing before leaving. "Of course" she said looking at me before leaving.

I think I should really ask Xiao about this....I want to remember what had happened.
I feel like there is more that had happened in the story....

"Y/N? are you ok now...?" Xiao said entering the door. "I'm f-feeling much b-better than I used to, but I-it's still hard to t-talk" I said with a small smile. "Y/N....don't force yourself yet" Xiao said as he sat next to me on my bed then leaned on me. "It's ok Xiao....I k-know you are worried b-but I still need to communicate for my mental health right?" I said as I try to look at Xiao. "Perhaps you're right but don't over do it you are still hurt....and it hurts me to see you hurt..." Xiao said with a worried voice. I can hear him sob a little but I'll just let him for a little while.

"Xiao?" I said looking at the window. "hmm? what is it Y/N?" Xiao ask calmly. "Do you think p-people still believe and appreciate the g-god of wishes...or creation?" I asked confusely. Xiao got startled a little but I just shrugged it off.

"I do believe that they still do...I know you hear Aether's wishes but he doesn't really care of what he gets as long as its useful in battle." Xiao said as got up from leaning on me. "But why would you ask that question
Y/N...?" Xiao asked while looking at me.
"I don't r-really know its just popped u-up in my mind..." I said while fiddling my fingers.
"I see..." a sigh of relief came from Xiao but I know why.

"I'm going to leave now, but no more visitors are coming. I want you to rest. Here is a blank notebook sketch pad, I know how you liked to draw back then so here for you to kill time." Xiao said as he hand me a sketch pad and some drawing materials like pencils oil pastels and color pencils. "Oh thank you Xiao" I said as I gave him a bright smile that made him blush from embarrassment for a moment and then left.

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

few minutes later.....

◇●♤●♡●♧●

I have finally finished drawing Liyue from my window, but now I feel like I'm being watched from the door. I didn't dare to look as I just draw a few minutes ago, but now I feel uneasy as it felt like its close behind me as I look at the window. I finally got the courage to look I just saw a certain ginger head boy lying his head on my bed like a child.

"C-Childe..! w-what are you doing h-here?" I said with a scared tone as I'm afraid he'll get me to the fatui again. "Woah! woah! relax I'm just here to see what you are doing if you're feeling good again." Childe explained sincerely. "I-I see but don't t-tell anyone that I'm h-here ok" I said as I look at Childe's face. "Promise princess! ehehe" he said with a smile. "Thank you Childe" I said as I flopped my hands on his fluffy hair.

"No problem princess, but do you want anything?" Childe said as he looked at my worried eyes. "I do b-but I think its a l-little weirdly personal" I let out a small laugh. "No worries I won't tell anyone about it either and I won't question your request" Childe explained.

"O-ok, I need an a-abyss mage but alive" I explained. Childe looked confused but went on with it. "Ok when you said its weird it is weird but I'll get one for yah. bye for now Y/N!" he said as he jumped out of my window. What's with the fatui and windows?!?

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

few minutes later.....

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

"Got your mage Y/N" Childe shouted playfully. "Wah! you startled me!" I shouted at Childe while being pouty. "Sorry Y/N but here I'll leave you to do your thing with him. Bye!" Childe explained as he left. I sensed him on top of my window so he didn't really left. "Childe I thought you'll leave?" I said as I looked at the window. "O-oh sorry I got curious but I'll leave for sure now Bye Y/N!"

"May I ask how the princess is doing right now? you looked hurt your majesty" The Abyss mage asked. "D-don't worry, I just want you to t-tell Lumine that I'm okay. I-I also want y-you to tell her that w-we meet up again at G-Guili Plains after a Month. I-I'll explain w-what had happened to m-me there when I-I'm fit to move again."

"S-sure your majesty, I hope you'll get well soon...I'll be taking my leave and tell princess lumine about it." The Abyss mage said. I nodded as a sign that I dismiss him and he left out of thin air. I wonder what will happen if they knew....but I probably should keep this a secret for now....

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

with lumine.....

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

"Your majesty I got information from Y/N" A mage popped up behind me as I sat in silence worrying about Y/N. "What is it what happened?!?" I asked desperately for information.

"Y/n is in Liyue she looked beaten up but she has bandages on her some blood can be found in some certain areas of her body, She also seemed to be struggling with talking talking. She is at Liyue's hospital room 204. She said you two should meet up at Guili Plains in a month and she'll explain what had happened after she had recovered to move. that's all your majesty" The Abyss mage explained.

"I see....tsk...Fatui. You hurted Y/N you'll regret that!" I said with an angry tone.
"bring this to her it herbs so the pain will go temporarily for 3 hours tell her to just spread it to the part that is painful." I said as I gave the Abyss mage a circular container.
"Right away your majesty" the Abyss mage said as he left. I want to see he now but she is still weak right now so I guess I'll have to wait.

●◇●♤●♡●♧●

Writer-chan:
Ayoo! Childe is nice?!?
Of course its for Childe simps hehe.
anyone else wants to be Childe's wife? XD
I hope you guys liked it! TwT
You guys are so Awesome! remember that! Have a nice day everyone UvU.

FortsĂŚt med at lĂŚse

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.3K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
37.7K 974 32
Hello, This is my first book, so please don't be to harsh. This book is about Y/N, and her journey through Tayvat. Y/N is female. I do not own an...
236 10 1
Written in second POV Gender neutral You were just on Genshin Impact and had fallen asleep. Before you knew it, you felt extremely cold and woke you...
3.8K 200 28
GenshinxReader Your old friend, the Traveler, awakens you to invite you to the upcoming Freedom Festival set in Mondstadt, you graciously accept and...