Seungjin: Hold Me Tightly

By HEART_DARKENS

About Idol's life when a boy named Hyunjin debut with his schoolmate, Seungmin. Seungmin was the boy who conf... More

School Days
Waves of yearning
Waves of yearning 2
Reason
School Days 2
Reason (2)
Hwang
Members
Escape for A while
What happened to Felix?
Our Secret
Debut
The truth
I'm totally Fine
My Last Day Here
I'm sorry, I'm going
Photobook
How are you?
keep It
Marriage
Longings
Seungmin
You Are Mine
My Light
Last Night
Together
Cute Date
The day
She's here?!
what actually happened
what actually happened 2
Shining light
Euphoria (completed)
new book
New book

Rumors

361 11 0
By HEART_DARKENS

*Chan's POV*

«Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin is a bully»

What?! What kind of news title to begin this morning huh? I never see Hyunjin harsh with members. Out of curiousity, I click the article as fast as a flash.

“Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin is a bully. He bullied me and a few of my friends at our school. He is so popular and rich that everyone wants to be friend with him but instead of be friends he bullied them because they're not as rich as him. Now he debut, being loved by so many people and looking so innocent. Fake idol.”

I couldnt take it anymore. How could a person write this thing publicly instead of coming to us and settle things face to face?! I close the website I've been into few minutes ago and walk out the room.

I can hear voices echoed from living room, members must be there. I walked there and yes everyone is there but not Hyunjin.

"Where is Hyunjin?"

The all look confused too. Maybe because I made such a serious expressions now.

"Dont know. Seungmin ah.. isn't he told you where is he going?" Han asked while gazing at Seungmin who still chatting with I.n

Seungmin turns to them also confused. "He gets a call and dissappear. He texted me not to worry and wait for him to come home."

"Why hyung. Something came up?" Changbin also looking so worried.

"I dont know how to tell you. Its not legit yet." I rushed outside the dorm searching for a manager hyung.

All the members followed me, of course they're worried too. I shouldn't jump into conclusions and I dont want members to do so too.

But suddenly, Felix came running towards us looking so panic.

Wait, did he read that news too? Oh gosh. This shouldn't be spread this fast. I need to confirm it with Hyunjin first.

"Felix why? You look so red." Changbin being concerned he rubbed tired Felix's back.

Felix panting hard, breath in and out while showing his phone to all. Seungmin take it fast from Felix. Well I think, Seungmin must be worried about Hyunjin too.

Seungmin take the phone and saw the news, maybe its already all over internet now.

Everyone who curious also read with Seungmin. After a few second, I can see how every each of them feel confused and in disbelief right now.

But Seungmin, he looks like he's going to snapped out. I know he is angry and so do I.

"Wait.. Hyunjin did not do things like this in school. I know him well." Said Seungmin.

"Thats why we need to get him now. Lets clear things up before the company call us all." I said.

"Lets go find him. I have his phone tracker." Seungmin put out his phone and try to trace Hyunjin's location.

We leave without manager. In hopes that Seungmin's tracker lead us to the right place.

___________________________

★Hyunjin's POV★

I dont know why my mom suddenly call me to come home. But her voice when we talk in the phone sounds like she's not in a good weather. Did something happens to her?

That is why I am so panic that I left without informed anyone except for Seungmin.

As I arrived home, I go in and went straight to my mother's room. Bet she is there but no, she is not even at home. Suddenly feeling uneasy. Feelings like being toyed by my own mom are there too. But she cant be just pretending to sound sick, right?

What has gotten into my life now?

"Son, you are finally home."

I snapped out from my thoughts and there she is. My mother finally show up.

"Mom. I thought you're sick." Looking at how stylish and healthy my mom is, I now know this is one of her trick to bring me home. She is my mom but she can be cunning to her son anytime she wants.

Being one and only son its not that easy and spoiled like everyone said. Its more like hell for me.

"Oh..?" There she goes again. Starting to looks sad in front of me.

"So you need to hear bad news about me first to get yourself home, huh? What a loving son you are." She said. Day by day she sounds cocky and thats what I hate the most about her.

"I thought you could at least said you miss me or what but no. You're praying for me to get sick instead. I raised you with golds and silvers for you to be like this, huh?" She can mock all she wants, I dont even give a damn.

"Why did you call, mom?" Done with all this dramas, I really want to leave at this point.

"Well, you're already know why. Stop asking, kid."

Of course I already know. None other than taking over the company. And thats it, I'm tired of this.

"If it about taking over the company then I dont want to talk about it. My schedule will start at 5 pm. Hope mom understand, I have such a busy life now." I said while making my way of leaving the house.

She smirked and slowly follow me to the front door, "you're just the same like your father who's cheating on me because of wealth. What a commoner."

I stopped walking. My heart dropped and I can feel fire flowing inside my spine and slowly burning me inside.

I glares at mom. My sharp gaze met her evil gaze. There is not even one guilt from her saying things like this. I hold my palms trying not to lose my temper. I really hates it when she brings up about dad and her fake cheating's story. I know my dad very well, he will never did something terrible like that.

"Stop calling my father a cheater when you was the one who cheats!" I yelled.

My family history is not that beautiful to be a book. A rich girl marries a poor man to help him improved his life and yet at the same time having an affair with another guy behind him. After 2 years, they finally given a son which is me. I thoughts, my family is going to be the perfect family until someday, mom bring another man home. My dad caught it, and they divorced. My mom force my dad to keep quiet about this because she doesn't want to get shame from people and medias. Not only that, she ask my dad to dissappear from her life forever.

Pang!! One slap perch on my face. I feel so shocked looking at her furious face.

"I did not raised you to be this rude!! Listen, I promised you someday you will comeback home and sit on that CEO's chair. Wether you like or not!!!"

She screaming at me while slamming the door hard. I feel so hurt. How could a mother hates her husband just because he is from poor family?

I couldnt bear my tears. Its hurt! Not because she slapped me but because I miss my old family. When mom used to pats me with her love and dad is around cheer on everything I did.

"Mom.. no matter what, I still love you." I walked out our gate and locked it before leave.

Yes, there is no vehicles moving around here at the moment. So I decides to just walk on the roadside.

Why? Why is this happening to me? When is it going to ends? Dad, just if you are here with me. We could talk and have a good trip together like you promised me in my 2nd grade. But you lied, you never came back. Its been 5 years and you're still not here with me.

I cant walk now. My leg is shaking because I am crying mess right now. Dropping out my butt and leans my back on the lamppost. All the streetlights shining brightly in the darkest night of mine.

I hold my head, letting out all my sadness and tears. World always against me, and I'm used to it.

In the darkness of my night, you came at the right time. Seungmin.

Wait? I put my head up to look to the person in front of me clearly and yes, its really Seungmin.

Seungmin stretch his hand to me, wanting me to get up from where I sit now. I take his hands and he help me up, standing close to him.

He looks at me with a worried face. Softly wipes my tears with his bare fingers and cupped my face up.

"Hyunjin ah, what happen to you?" He asked. Probably because I was to quiet and not saying anything.

I want to tell you everything my dear, but I couldn't. My tears keep falling down. He put me in his arms and hug me tightly.

I hug his waist. This is all I need now.

When I'm in a darkest place of my day, you came and bring me lights to heal me. That is Seungmin that I love, my shining Seungmin.

___________________________

Never thoughts everyone came looking for me all the way. Everyone was so noisy asking why am I crying and looking so hurt. There is nobody knows about me apart of Seungmin.

So I just told them that I was just scared there is no vehicles to go home with. Hope this answer will cool down everyone even though everybody look somewhat worried including my little puppy, Seungmin.

"Hey, baby. Why is everyone look so worried?" I whisper to Seungmin.

Seungmin just stare at me while faking a smile. He holds my hands and shake his head.

What the hell? Can someone tell me what's going on today?

I can see through mirror that Changbin and Han trying to calm Felix who looking so anxious. From the seat at the very back. And I.n who sit besides me who always show me smile didnt smile as much tonight.

Lee Know and Chan hyung also has been so quiet at the front seat. Maybe because Chan hyung is focusing on his driving but what about Lee Know hyung? He rarely serious like that.

While my hands is still in Seungmin's soft grip, I leans my head on his shoulder. His other hand pat my head.
I ruffled his hair, wanting to light up the mood but nothing change.

"We're going to see the president now. Hope you answer me calmly." Chan hyung finally speak out.

But what does he mean by that, huh?

"Okay, hyung. Ask away, I'm listening."

"Have you read the news? Its already goes down all over internet by now."

News? What news?! I get my phone and rushed to the Despatch website. Scroll down a bit and saw a news head title start with my name.

I read the news carefully and I know this doesn't even make any sense. Bully? Me? Bully someone from my school? How in the world??

"What is this?" It slipped out my mouth because I was so surprised by reading those.

"Relax, Hyunjin. We all know you didnt do things like this. But now JYJE called us. We just need to come clean with them, and everything will be alright. Trust me." Said Chan as he was driving.

I just nods. But still in disbelief. How could someone even has ideas to came up with this kind of bullshit? I'm a bit restless thinking about our president actions after this.

"Dont worry, jinnie. You have us all."

Luckily Seungmin reminds me that I have them all beside me. I feel a bit calm and yet safe with them.

Members, germs that I cant buy anywhere else. Because they are all limited edition.

"Lets face together, we will protect you. Jinnie." Said Lee Know hyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 42
Song Haneul have a sad story behind her happy face. She just transferred from New York to Korea because she had just found his brother, Song Chanho w...
5.9K 128 15
Seungmin is a new boy at a college he's ready to start a new life and rid of his past. But something pops up his room mate has some bad habits 😏
96.1K 3.9K 23
Seungmin is straight and doesn't like boys. Or at least it's what he thinks.. Hyunjin is gay and likes boys, more specifically Seungmin. What happens...
455K 38.5K 54
"you love me right? we both know you do." - k.sm in which kim seungmin is mentally unstable and will do anything to break hyunjin's heart and sta...