𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙬𝙖�...

By bettyslovetriangle

READ THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY ON MY PAGE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! "TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" go check it out leave... More

TEENAGE DIRTBAG up now!
✧PART 1 - EVERYTHING I WANTED ✧
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ x
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii
━━━━ a message from leah (kinda prologue to chapt xxiii)
━━━━ xxiii
━━━━ xxiv
━━━━ xxv
━━━━ xxvi
━━━━ xxvii
━━━━ epilogue
✧PART 2 - SIX FEET UNDER ✧
━━━━ letter 1
━━━━ letter 365
━━━━ letter 397
━━━━ prologue
━━━━ letter 489
━━━━ i
━━━━ ii
━━━━ iii
━━━━ iv
━━━━ v
━━━━ vi
━━━━ vii
━━━━ viii
━━━━ ix
━━━━ xi
━━━━ xii
━━━━ xiii
━━━━ xiv
━━━━ xv
━━━━ xvi
━━━━ xvii
━━━━ xviii
━━━━ xix
━━━━ xx
━━━━ xxi
━━━━ xxii (the end, thank you, please read the end a/n <3)
life updates :) (NEW EDITS????)
TEENAGE DIRTBAG! (coming soon)
big dreams
prob the last update ever on this story, btw read teenage dirtbag up rn

━━━━ x

1.5K 52 14
By bettyslovetriangle

LEAH LOOKED AT herself in the mirror of her bedroom. of her old parents' bedroom, that she had now taken for herself.

she loved living in such a big house alone. she loved having a huge pool, bedroom, bathroom to herself. yes, it got lonely at times. which was why one of her friends was over at least one day every week.

leah had a date tonight. after her and spencer confessed their love for the other, they only saw it fit to go on an actual date together.

it's about fucking time.

she put on some pink lip gloss and mascara. she wore golden earrings with the necklace spencer had gotten her when she got back from england. she had black flats on and a nice, dark red dress that just went past her knees.

she looked beautiful. she stared at herself in the mirror, sighing excitedly.

then, she heard her doorbell ring. she looked at the time- spencer wasn't supposed to pick her up until 7, and it was currently 6:40.

leah walked downstairs and went to open the door, assuming it was him.

but it wasn't.

"oh my god, girl!" jj said, emily standing next to her. "you look so pretty! what's the occasion?"

"jj?" leah's eyes widened in shock. "emily? w-what are you doing here? we didn't make any plans, did we?"

"no, we just thought it would be fun to show up for a surprise visit. sorry, we must've come at a bad time. you have a date tonight?"

"as a matter of fact, i do."

"oh, that's great!" emily said. "i'm glad things with oliver worked out."

leah hadn't told anyone that she had cut things off with oliver. she also hadn't told anyone what happened with spencer in alaska.

"y-yeah, me too. he's...great. i'm really sorry i can't do tonight guys, maybe tomorrow after work?"

"sounds great," jj smiled. "we'll see you tomorrow, leah. have fun on your date!"

the girls then hopped into jj's car and left.

leah sighed in relief. she wasn't ready to tell anyone about her and spencer yet. she didn't want to rush anything, just in case it didn't work out.

but leah really, really wanted things to work out.

leah waited for another 23 minutes before her doorbell rung again. she grabbed her jacket and opened her door, seeing spencer with a single red rose in his hand.

when he saw her, he was at a loss for words.

"woah," he was finally able to see after a few moments of speechlessness. "you look... wow."

leah blushes and giggled at him. "thank you, spence."

he handed her the rose, and then she took his hand as he lead her to his car.

"so, what do you have in store for us tonight, dr. reid?" leah asked him.

"well, i don't really want to spoil that much," he started. "but we're heading to a nice restaurant which i will be paying for no matter what you say, so don't even try to argue; and then to an undisclosed location to end our night off."

"wow," leah said. "i don't like that you're paying for me, but it sounds like a really, really fun night."

spencer looked over at her and smiled. neither of them could wait.

𖥸

they arrived at the hotel a few minutes later. it was a gorgeous little italian restaurant with golden fairy lights and candles keeping the place lit.

a waiter led spencer and leah to their table which was close to the middle of the room, where a fountain stood.

yeah, a fountain. in a fucking restaurant.

"this place is awesome," leah told spencer. "pretty boy's got taste."

spencer laughed at her words. "yeah, i love this place. rossi took us here a few times before you started working with us, the food was always amazing so i knew it wouldn't disappoint."

leah nodded. the waiter then came over to take their orders and brought them some drinks.

they talked on and on for around 10 minutes before the waiter came back with their food.

they ate rather quickly, finishing their food in 15 minutes, talking a bit in between bites.

the waiter then came back, collecting their plates and leaving a cheque.

"are you sure i can't pay for at least my food?" leah whined, feeling bad letting spencer pay for her.

"no, i told you, leah. it's my treat," spencer responded.

leah groaned, knowing she wouldn't be able to win this argument. "fine, have it your way. do you want to make a wish in the fountain before we leave?"

spencer looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "what are we, 6?"

"come on," leah stood up, laughing. "live a little. who knows, it might come true."

she walked over to the fountain and rummaged in her purse for a coin, and she found a penny. she held the coin close to her face, and closed her eyes, speaking her wish to the coin as if it could hear her, but she said the words in a whisper so no one could hear.

"i wish for happiness like this forever."

leah then tossed her penny into the fountain and looked to her side to see spencer was now standing next to her, rummaging in his pocket for a coin.

"what did you wish for?" he asked as he took a dime out of his pocket.

"i can't tell you," she responded. "then it won't come true."

spencer tossed his coin in the fountain. "well, i'll tell you what i wished for."

leah stayed silent, insinuating he continue.

"i wished for you."

"you already have me."

"i know. i just want the confirmation, you know? and obviously, wishes made with a coin aren't bound to come true, it's scientifically impossible, but- i don't know. you make me want to believe in something more than science, i guess."

leah grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. they kissed for a few moments before she pulled away.

"you know i love you, right?"

"i do, and i love you too."

they smiled at each other before leaving the restaurant and hopping into spencer's car once more.

they drove for around 20 minutes to their next location, which happened to be a park with a beautiful garden and a clearwater lake.

they stepped out of spencer's car, spencer grabbing a blanket from the back.

he laid the blanket down on the grass near the lake, and the two laid down next to each other, looking up at the stars.

"look," spencer pointed at the sky. "there's ursa major."

leah followed his finger and looked at the sky, squinting her eyes to see it. it took her a minute, but she eventually saw the shape he was talking about.

they stared at the stars for 30 minutes. it was so peaceful.

and then, leah abruptly stood up and pulled her phone out her purse started to play a song on her phone. spencer sat up, looking at her in confusion.

"dance with me," she held her hand out to him.

he took it, allowing himself to stand up and wrapping his arms around her waist.

the song playing was "put your head on my shoulder" by paul anka. they laughed together as spencer used his arm to spin her.

4 minutes later the song was over, and since the song was off leah's playlist, another song started to play. that song was "505" by artic monkeys. the two adjusted to the different song and started dancing crazily together.

two minutes into the song, leah walked a bit too close to the lake, and fell in.

spencer's eyes widened, and looked around the lake, waiting to see if the girl came up.

a few moments later, leah came to the surface, gasping for breath, laughing.

"oh my fucking god," she laughed.

"are you crazy?" spencer yelled. "you scared the shit out of me!"

"awe, it's okay spencer. i'm fine. can you come help me out?"

spencer walked closer to the edge of the lake, the music still playing. spencer held his hand out to leah, and she grabbed it. however, instead of using it to pull herself out of the lake, she instead pulled the man into the lake with her.

although he was mad at first, he eventually started laughing, too. leah's playlist was still playing in the background, going from song to song.

they just swam in the lake, listening to the music and singing the lyrics aloud at times.

it was a great date. it was a great night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.2K 20
"This... this shouldn't be happening. You're a married man and on top of that, you're my boss." Chapters : 16 + epilogue Total word count : 17, 4...
1.5M 27.1K 32
𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠�...
95.6K 2.1K 58
A SPENCER REID LOVE STORY Spencer's POV: "There's something I have tell you all." Hotch wore an apprehensive look, but silenced, giving me the floo...