Love Chromosomes

By pinyacoluna

Masa journeyed to Japan to reunite with his twin brother, Mark, only to tragically meet his demise on the icy... More

Author's Note
I. First and Last
II. Who Are You?
III. A Ghost
IV. Sleeping and Forgetting🔞
V. Decisions Written in Pencil
VI. Just Like a Pill
VIII. Something Borrowed
IX. Who Is Mark?
X. What P Axel Knows
XI. Don't Call My Name🔞
XII. Truth Be Told
XIII. Playing with Kana
XIV. Mài!
XV. The What If's 🔞
XVI. Just Being Friendly
XVII. Jealousy and Way Much More
XVIII. An Ode To My Mother
XIX: Skeletons Out the Closet
XX: The Morning After
XXI: Painfully Painful
XXII: It Started Raining Guilt Outside
XXIII. The Rain Have To Stop
XXIV. Glitches
Special: Understanding the Girl
XXV. Two Kisses
XXVI. Not the Best Sorry
XXVII. Choices
XXVIII. Why Change?
XXIX: Call Me By My Name 🔞
Xxx. Bathtub Talks
XXXI. The Uncertain Future
XXXII. Marked
XXXIII. Possessive Husband and Wife
XXXIV. Twas the Last
XXXV. Deja Vu
XXXVI. That One Friend
XXXVII. Incognitos
XXXVIII. Under the Snow
XXXIX: Your Name
XL. What The Heart Truly Desires
XLI. For Love
XLII. Regrets and If Only's
XLIII: My Commiserations
XLIV. Not Letting You Go🔞
XLV. Parting Ways (End)
Special: Understanding Masa niisama (Part 1)
The Fallen Academy (New Work)
Special Chap: What Is Love?
What??
Before An Us
Promoting A New Work!

VII. You Alone is Enough🔞

2.1K 97 16
By pinyacoluna

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
*almost 90% NC. You can skip this chapter.
🙈

Vee Vivis

I'm trying hard not to explode in anger with the younger person in front of me, sitting half naked, all flushed because of the drug in his system. But how can I calm down when this person that constantly stirs me up recently has almost gotten himself raped earlier? I swear I would kill P Art if he touches Masa again.

"Leave! And call P Art to come here instead!" He shouted at me again in between his panting. This person was really testing my patience and self control right now. If he can only read my mind, he'll surely ran away seeing my impure thoughts about him at this moment.

But I know he was suffering from the effects of the drugs that was just starting to spike up in his body as we speak. It was manifested by the way his skin was flushing, his excessive sweating, the feeling of dizziness and the evident arousal that bulges in between his pants.

I swallowed hard looking at how tempting he is in front of me. His pretty  lips was slightly opened as he pants heavily for air.

"Masa." I called to him softly trying to control my own desire.

"What! If you're gonna scold me again then I will leave myself!" He shouted once again and tried to get up of the bed but I was too quick for him. I pushed his shoulders back down.

"Calm down will you! Don't let yourself get swayed by the effects of that drugs Mas! I know you can do better than that. Do you want to go down under the shower?" I was talking really nicely to him. I understand why he was acting fiercely like this. He can't helped it.

"No! I don't need a god damn shower P! You know what I want! Don't act like you are so naive P!" Again with his yelling. I inhaled deeply trying to hold the tiny bit of self control in me.

"Then I should take you to the emergency..." I didn't finished what I'm about to suggest when Masa jump at me and pushed me hard on the bed. He braced himself above me making me unable to move.

"If you don't want to do it then let me help myself on you, nah P?" He was finding it difficult to catch his breath. His beads of sweat falling down to my face.

"Mas, you..." I stopped talking when he comes down at me and licked my lips so slowly that I hold my breath in until he was finished. He stopped not far from my mouth, his eyes closed as his breathing became more raced. He unconsciously moved his hips causing his erect member to rub on my abdomen. A soft groan escaped his throat.

"P Vee..." He called my name when he opened his eyes again to look at mine. His eyes are trying to snatch me away from my sanity. His hands were now carelessly unbuttoning my shirt. When his impatience took over him, he just pulled everything down causing the remaining buttons to fly around the room. His mouth immediately crushes on mine while he rubs his naked chest above my own, moaning inside my mouth as our tongue played tango with each other. I love the way he tasted. I sucked on his tongue so hard savoring his taste while my hand started groping on his ass.

It's too late to turn back now. I'm gonna make sure he will be satisfied with my service tonight.

"Haaaah! P Vee!" He gasped pulling away from my mouth when I used my free hand to play with his nipples. He was twitching uncontrollably above me, grinding his lower body to mine with great demands. I get annoyed with the clothes that we still wear so I sat up and pulled everything off of Masa's body before I unbuckled my own belt, crawling slowly above him. Masa was biting his own fingers waiting for me to go on top of him again. His other hand was already playing with his own erection, his eyes luring me in.

"What do you want me to do next?" I teased him seeing his impatient reaction as his eyes fall down to my engorged member. He licked his lips never removing his eyes from it as I slowly move my hands started stroking my self to pleasure.

"Uhmm. Up to you P. I have never done this before." He said as his face turned bright red.

"Then I'll do it first. But it's my first time too so don't judge me ok?" I gave him a small smile before moving to grab his manhood and begin playing with it using my tongue. I heard him moaning from the sudden gush of pleasure my tongue had given him. His legs automatically opened wider when I swallowed his thing inside my mouth. I find the act more arousing than I ever imagined it to be as I move my head up and down while my tongue swirled arounds its tips. Masa was crying out words I cannot understand.

"Ah! Motto! Ahh! P Vee motto! Yaaa! Kimochi! Aah!" Damn! I think I heard those words from the Japanese porn my friends were watching. I never imagined it would sound this good hearing it from Masa.

"P Vee I'm about to come! Aah! Let go!" I move my eyes to look at him panicking as his release is closing. How can I stop now when I'm about to witness him lose his mind? He was begging me to let go but his hands were pushing my head to bring himself deeper into my mouth cavity. I suck on it even harder meeting the thrusting of his hips until he pulses and spurt all over my mouth, shouting my name real loud. His body was trembling as his juices gathered in between my tongue.

"Ah! P Vee! I'm sorry. Spit it out! I'm sorry." He apologized when he realized where he came. I just smiled at him seeing him all flustered. I spit his juices to my hand only to reach down to his bottom and returned it inside his body through his sweet hole.

Masa cried out in pain when he felt the pressure of my finger slowly sliding in. I'm about to withdraw immediately seeing his pained expression but his right hand came down to stop mine.

"No! No. No P don't stop. I can handle it." He was still panting really hard. I felt a little pity seeing him suffering that I almost stop what I was doing. But Masa pushed his body down helping himself receive my finger down his hole.

"Aaaaaah! P Vee. Continue. Please. Please." He begged as he stroke on his manhood once again. The drug was really making him unable to control his own desire as he gets aroused again immediately. I lost all of my self control and I flipped him to lie on his stomach. I positioned myself behind him as I read somewhere that this is the best position to do it with a man. Masa was in his all fours when I parted his legs to accommodate my self closer to him. He was glancing back at me, biting his lips anticipating my next move as I entered two of my fingers into that warm hole of his once again. He cried out in pain.

"It's gonna feel good soon. Trust me." I promised him as he gasped loudly.

I move it in and out of his body preparing him for the much larger thing. His moans never ceases until I bring all three of my fingers in, exploring inside him, looking for that spot where he will feel so good, he'll forget about the pain.

"Aaaaah! There! Aaaah!" He gasped when I found that spot and rubbed there even more vigorously. I removed all of my fingers at once when I felt he was all ready to receive me. He turned looking like he was about to complain with the absence of my fingers in his hole. I smiled with his eagerness as he moved his ass invitingly in front of me.

I tugged on my erection wetting it with my own saliva before gently pushing inside Masa's amazing ass. The overwhelming feeling of his warmth and tightness almost took my breath away. I heard him cried out in pain but my head was too absorbed with the new kind of pleasure his body was giving me. I grabbed on his hips and began to move in and out of his body slowly.

"Ugnnn.. Mas..Aaah. This feels so good." I can't help myself from moaning his name as I gradually increase my pace. His body swallowing my whole length is driving me crazy. I started to move even faster, thrusting deeper inside him that he wasn't able to stop moaning and gasping at the same time every time I plunged into him. He collapsed on the top of the pillow and buried his face on them, his both hands gripping the sheets more tightly every time I move. His luscious butt cheeks was pumping into my lower abdomen lewdly that I wasn't able to stop myself from slapping and squeezing on them as I continued to thrust inside him, making the younger boy cry and turned to look at me with his pained but seductive face.

"Aaah! P Vee! Dame! Aaaah!" Those Japanese words again. It only made me more turned on as I hauled his body up to crush on mine as I supported him grabbing his chest from behind. His right hand stretched to grab my butt, squeezing it hard while the other pulled my head for a kiss. I continued thrusting inside him as our mouth begin to unite once again. Our wet kisses and sucking of each other's tongue echoed through out the room as well as the slapping of our flesh. I like our position right now. It gave me more access to touch him all over his body from his neck, to his nipples and down to his thing that bounces shamefully in front of him with our every move. I grab and stroked on it following the rhythm of my thrusting.

"Haah! P Vee! I'm about to... ah! Again!" He was moaning nonstop as I move more faster this time hitting every spot inside him that was driving him crazy in ecstasy. I can feel the carnal pleasure consuming me as I inserted my free hand at the back of his head and began tugging on his hair harshly pulling his head up. My hand felt something like a scar at his scalp but my mind pushed it aside as I feel my self closing to that promised release. The person in front of me was already trembling, his moans escalating until he shouted my name when his orgasm peaked, releasing his juices all over the bed. His insides was twitching uncontrollably as he came and it felt so good.

"Ah Masa! Haaah!" I groaned as I grabbed on his waist harshly and thrusting more deeper and faster until my mind was all blank as I climaxed inside his tight channel, my cum gushing in continuously until I was drained. Masa groaned together with my release and I move a few more times before finally exiting his amazing hole. I looked down from the spot where we were just joined and saw my release dripping out of his body and seeping down his white thighs. This sight kinda give an erotic kind of vibe. My reaction from my thing below was the cue that I wasn't satiated yet.

"P Vee! Aaaah!" He cried out when I flipped him once again to lie on the bed and immediately grab his legs up to settle on my shoulders before entering his body for more. My cum inside him evidently helping as I slid in so easily.

"Ohh.. ahhh. This feels even better. I promise this will be quick Mas! Aaaah!" I told him and started pushing myself into his body once again, groaning with the tightness and wetness of his sweet hole. He closes his eyes shut, biting his lower lip and tilted his neck upwards savoring the pleasure I am giving him once again. I watched down at him feasting my eyes over his sexiness. The toned muscle on his abdomen was flexing so tightly. His white body rocking hard with every thrust I made, his hand tugging on his own hair while the other was stroking his own hardness. His inside feels more slippery this time as I easily thrust in and out of him giving the kind of ecstasy that is beyond my imagination.

"Mas?"

"Uh! What P? Aah!" He answered in between his moans and now looking to where our body was joined.

"Don't you dare tell me to forget about this tomorrow." I said to him with fierceness in my coice. Because I wouldn't want him to. I will never allow him to set this matter aside.

"Huh? Aaaaaah!" I thrust harder.

"Answer me Mas, damn it!" I thrust too deep inside him making him dig his fingers into my legs, his body arching up in pleasure.

"Yes! I won't P! I won't! Aaaah!" He continued to moan making me satisfied with his response. I will make sure I will get him back again.

We came together after a few minutes of that second round. I collapsed beside Masa who I thought fainted after that last round we did. But he slowly opens his tired eyes and stares at me dreamily. I smiled at him wiping the sweat from his face. His handsome face makes a man like me blush.

"So was I able to help you?" I started teasing him making him pout at me. He is really so adorable. He only nodded shyly answering my question. His still flushed face became more red.

"I did? So you don't need your P Art now?" He glared at me this time.

"No! Why would I want to do this painful and tiring thing with some other man? You alone is enough." He said softy but was enough to make my heart skipped a beat. I kissed his cheeks feeling so happy at the moment.

"Then can I be your boyfriend again?" I made myself braver to say this words I wanted him to know. His slit eyes opened wider in surprise.

"P. You..."

"I am completely smitten with you Mas. I don't know how it happened but my feelings for you totally changed since that day we broke up."

"..."

"The break up really affected me. My longing for you grew everyday. I get jealous of anyone that comes closer to you. This whole emotions I never felt before, it was suffocating me Mas. I wanted you back in my life so bad so I can finally make you feel special."

The younger person was silent. He just listened and stared at my face. His pupils dilating. His swollen lips slightly trembling. I slowly trace my finger in them and felt its dryness.

"I go crazy over this lips. I go crazy with your eyes. I go crazy with everything about you." I bring my face closer to him and begin licking his dry lips, looking into his eyes and asking for his permission to do more. But instead of answering, he stick out his tongue and start licking me too. We did this exchange for like eternity until the two of us rolled in laughter by the absurdity of our actions.

I move closer to him putting my arms around his slender waist. Masa also shifted and move closer to me. We were still naked under the blanket and his skin that was touching mine was so addictive. His sleepy eyes never left my face. It's like he's fighting his own sleepiness to continue staring at me.

"P Vee." I love him calling my name like this.

"Yes?"

"Do you think you can accept everything about me?" I smiled with the hint of worry in his voice.

"I don't know what you really mean by that but yes. I am loving everything about you. Do you even have imperfections? Because I see you just as perfect in my eyes." I inserted my fingers into the back of his head and felt that irregular bump in his scalp. I wonder how he got this scar. Mas closes his eyes and shivered when I started massaging that part. His face now looked like he's in some kind of pain.

"Is this still painful? How did you even get this?" The shape tells me it's from a serious blow. He opened his eyes to stare at me again. He was trying to tell me something but can't put them into words.

"No. It isn't painful anymore. But the memory still is. I got this for saving a friend before." He told me giving me a sad smile. I suddenly got angry with that friend of his. How special was that friend to make this younger person sacrifices his own skull to take the pain?

"Well who ever he is, f*ck him! Can't believe he allowed this to happen to you." I pulled him closer and planted a kiss on his forehead. He chuckled below me. His mood suddenly lightens and he was all smiling to me now.

"Yes I agree P. F*ck him!" He cursed that friend while cupping his beautiful hands to my face. It felt like he was cursing me instead.

And why do I feel like I deserved that? Damn it! Loving someone can make you feel like an idiot sometimes.

😈😈😈

🙈finished this since last night but too shy to publish🙈
🙈k bye! Don't talk to me for a while.🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.8K 39
A VeeMark/YinWar Fanfic. Can love that started wrong, be considered right? It all started with a one night stand. Mark was heartbroken, Vee had a hu...
17.2K 1.3K 38
•On-Going• |YinWar's Story 📍Please read Stolen Sweetheart S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Their love shines in their hea...
9.7K 739 31
🔞mature warning🔞 Story picks up one month after the events of A Lost Cause This is a medium length format work as well. Around 3,000 words per part...
5.8K 435 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...