Vamps and Wolves II (Editing)

De ha3sarang

If your planning on reading this please read the first book first if you haven't. After the attack of the ro... Mai multe

Vamps and Wolves II
1 - She's back!
2 - Creatures + Attack
3 - Date gone wrong
4 - Taken + New pack member
5 - escape?
6 - close to death
7 - new friends 1
Bookworm
8 - new friends 2
10. Mood crusher...
11. Do i need one?
12. I'm going back
13. Did we time travel through that tunnel?
14. Now we have a wolfcat
15. I never thought I'll ever see one...
16. Ethan Sutherland
Saranghae SungJae <3
17. Hell's reaper?
18. Have you ever heard of the Katharous family?
19. Please lead the way princess
SPOILER?? MUST READ!!!
20. a boy called to her once
Shit
21. only fools did
22. A cursed blood like.....me
PRIVATE
23. Dear, we're all natural
Happy New Year!!!
24. This time I promise
25. Why wouldn't i be okay?
26. Outland
27. I'm not obligated to protect any of you
28. Who's my previous partner?
29. Sinclair Twins 1
30. Sinclair Twins 2
31. It's still creepy
Notice me Senpai!!
32. Adrien Sinclair

9. Do you really not remember?

1K 61 2
De ha3sarang

Summer Xavier POV

I woke up feeling very hungry... As I opened my eyes, I stared at a familiar ceiling, a very old white paint and a very looking antique light bulb. At my left side is a bag of blood connected to my arm. And on my other side is Hunter who's sleeping in the couch beside my bed, I'm pretty sure that couch came from the living room because in my room I only have a big bed, a desk and a mirror... And oh a closet too. Their's pretty much nothing in here, I mean what can I do? I'm broke! In the past money is not a problem but now...... I sighed.

I stared and study the sleeping face of Hunter, now that I look at it, I notice that he has a very long eye lash, strong jaw, a very firm and manly nose....I don't even know what does i mean, it just sound right! And a kissable red lips... Well, not red as mine and kissable of course. A stray black hair fell in his forehead to his eyes and I really want to brush it off so I sat up in my bed, my body soared in pain but I can take it, I brush it off... I was carefull trying not to wake him up but the moment my hand brushes it off his eyes opened.

At first he was sleepy and his eyes held confusion then worry as if something registered in his brain.. then click. He got a firm grip in my hand that I use to brush the stray hair and pull me close a little, and before I knew it he leaned at me and his lips touch mine, it was very soft..... at first it was just our lips touching then I felt his tongue lick my lips so i gasped and then their my friend he shove his tongue in my mouth and then..... All I remember is that we were both panting and breathless after that kiss that we shared.

Damn, why do I always feel like out of breathe and my hearts pounds everytime we kiss. I always feel light and my legs get weak.... and I can't think straight. That's why everytime he tries to kiss me I always hit him or kick or punch him. Is it because were mates? Is that all? When i think hard, if it weren't for that bond the two of us would never be like this isn't it?

'Summer!!!' he said breathlessly whispered as he leaned his forehead to mine and our lips almost touching again.

I was tempted to kiss him again but the door suddenly opened and Hunters mother was their.

'Oh your awake...' she said 'And it looks like....' she didn't finish what she said because Hunter glared at her and her mother just laugh it off as she raised her hand in surrender. 'I want to ask how she's feeling but I think she's doing good now...' she said and give us a knowing look... Which I pretty much didn't get so I just stared at her waiting for her to say another word and when she didn't I return my look to Hunter..

After a few minutes of checking and asking me how I feel Hunter's mother went out of the room. She said that I lost a lot of blood and and some of my wounds are fully healed while the deeper ones are still healing but it will took a few days and it will be fully heal.

I was in daze for a minute thinking how I got here in the my house when not just awhile ago I was being carried by Hunter at his back... 'What happened?' I ask and he just stared at me, I try to read his face but I can't read it at all...

'The huntsmen.... You were carrying me in your back.' I said in whisper then remember something familiar. That red thing, I was seeing red but I can still see some of the thing but the rest I completely forgot or simply don't know. 'Shit!' I cursed in hissed, that again... Just like the time when Lalaine and I were kidnap.

'Do you really not remember?' he ask and I stare at him.. should I tell him? I mean, Im not even sure what really happened...
What really happened to me.... I don't even know what I really did, if I ever did something.

'I'm not sure...' I said 'All I remember is that everything was black and red, huntsmen dying... being cut like a piece of meat. then I lost conciousness, I think.' I said not meeting his eyes, I was too engage on my own thought. 'Who did it?' I ask looking straight in his eyes, even though I already have a clue but still I want to make sure. Theirs a chance that it wasn't me...right? Fat chance.

I really can't read his expression but for a moment I saw his expression change, like he was in deep thought whether to tell me the whole thing or not but immediately mask it. 'Let's talk about later, right now rest and heal.. Don't go out of the house, no one knows you're here except my mother, Luke and the guys.' The guys... he meant Trent, Lalaine and Lily.

'Why?' I ask.

He stiffened.....

'It's my grandfather...' he said

His grandfather... that Maximus? Was that his name? I'm not quite sure since I find that old man boring.

'Hmmm?' I said not getting what he mean.

'Remember the time when we were suppose to have our date and I was late?' he said 'Yeah' I answered. 'My grandfather called for a announcement meeting' he said and I give him a encouraging look to continue 'He introduces a new member of the pack which is a good friend of our family from a another pack, he told us how he doesn't find.............you, suitable to be my.....mate.' he said slowly and his voice is lace with anger.'He told the pack that Alissa, the daughter of the new member of the pack will be my mate since Alissa's mate died and since my mate is vamp...' He stop, his face is getting red.

'Do you know what he said when we can't found you?!' he ask suddenly furious so I ask what 'He said that, since I can't find you I should just ditch you and move on since I'm better off having a vampire mate.' he said huffing. He's really angry and for a moment I didn't know what to do so I touch his hand and caress it. I intertwined my fingers with his and pull him closer as i leaned my head on his chest and start rubbing my face on him, His body stop shaking from anger and slowly relax, he tightened our intertwined hand and then wrap his arms around, we stayed like that for awhile then his hand reached my chin and tilt it to meet his eyes. 'I will never let you go, you're mine Summer even if I have to go against my grandfather...... or the world' he said and he brushes his lips into mine... it was light and fast. I found that gesture very sweet and gives me a warm feelings that I never experience before.

'You know I can protect myself right?' I said

'I know...' he sighed 'But...... With what happen to you I don't know what will I do if something happens to you again, so please just listen to me.' he said with his pleading eyes.

I want to argue and tell him that I can manage by myself.... but hesitated and decided to just go with his plan. 'Okay, but after I heal fully I'll definitely go out.' I said... And I pretty much think that I'll have to have a talk to his grandfather. That old man would not want that I had escape from the my kidnappers....

'Okay... until you fully heal.' he said.

After a few days..... My friends.....yes my friends..... I consider them as my friend now. They visited me but it was secretly since no one suppose to know that I'm here. Luke thank me from saving Lalaine. When I saw Lalaine, her other eyes was covered with bandage... she really lost it! Lily came to... She's still a loudmouthed. Trent came... we shared a conversation.

When they all left... somehow I feel warm inside, it's like theirs this feeling.... something nice.

I really did heal fully just like Hunter's mom said. And Hunter told me what happen when I lost conciousness... me, eyes open.

He said I killed those huntsmen, even those who just arrive.

He said my blood became a weapon like... that is attached in my back.

He said he keep calling for me but I never look or answer.... I only stop when all the enemies were dead.

I was bothered at what he told me... What is next time that it happen again it's not against the enemy but to the people who's starting to matter to me a little.. What if I hurt Hunter.. Or worst what if I kill him why I'm not in myself, why seeing black and red.

I can't let that happen...

I remember how this thing started....the first one was in that hospital thing with that mad scientist, second is in that road... In those places I was severly injured and both almost died.

I remember my heart beating really slow.... then the voice... the black and red.

That's where it start.

===========

What do you think guys?

Ahh... ANNOUNCEMENT! I decided that the sequel will not be short or less than 20 chapters... I said in one my comments before that it will be about Summer and I decided to introduce Summer's family... her home where she came from...

Please anticipate it.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW?

Share your thoughts... It will really make me happy.

Do you think guys I can submit this story to be publish.... nevermind, it's just my wishful thinking. Hehehehe

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

836K 16.5K 28
After their ordeal with the hunters, Paige and Jacob are finally mated, set to rule over Luke's pack. Although Paige has her extended family, she sti...
35 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
40.9K 2.9K 53
*Book 3 of the Destined Series* Without her sister, her mate, and her friends, Ryleigh has nowhere to turn to but home. Whether she wants to join her...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...