V is for Virgin, & That's Wha...

By kimpyvon

Gabriella's a virgin because of many reasons - One is because of her love dedication to Aiden, the school's b... More

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 2
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 3
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 4
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 5
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 6
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 7
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 8
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 9
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 10
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 11
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 12
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 13
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 14
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 15
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 16
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 17
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 18
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19.1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 20
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 21
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 22
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 23
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 25
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 26
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 27
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 28
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 29
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 30
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 31
Epilogue

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 24

2.7K 155 27
By kimpyvon

< Aiden >

I was annoyed, angry and yes, jealous is the perfect term for it. 

The moment Gabriella mentioned Ashton's name I can't help but feel irritated. Not to mention, SHE wanted to talk to him.

I decided to erase all these nasty thoughts in my head and headed to my usual lunch table where my friends are. 

"Hey man, what's up?" Damien asked, making me slump down the bench in annoyance.

"Nothing," I grumbled.

"Oh, it has something to do with that brunette girl over there, I'm sure." Brett snickers, pointing at the lunch table on the far right where Gabriella and her friends are.

I didn't even notice myself staring at them, at her, for quite a while... well, that was when Damien snapped me back to reality and out of my thoughts.

"So how's the bet going? Any progress?" Damien asked, biting his apple.

"Oh they're together now, don't you know?" Tristan laughs while fistbumping Brett. 

"Any... advances?" Damien asked again. It is pretty obvious this guy wants to know if I'm still in it for the bet.

"We kissed." I shrugged in response.

The whole lunch table burst out laughing and I just gaped at them.

"What?" I asked, growing pretty annoyed how they can underestimate the value of a kiss.

"It's just that... you don't do kisses, Aiden." Damien laughs, "You make out, do something more.... bold."

"In short, you fuck girls out of their minds." Tristan continues.

"I don't know about you guys... but shouldn't bets be more subtle? So that there's no suspicion?" I answered honestly.

"That's true. I guess our man is so smart. Anything for beer, huh." Tristan snorted.

Not anymore. I have to tell him I don't want to be part of it any longer.

"But you know, guys.. about the bet..." 

Before I could say anything, I felt a sharp pain on my lower jaw. I felt myself stumble, as I clutched the throbbing part of my mouth.

"Who the fuck—"

My eyes darted to a very angry Ashton. His chest is heaving, his fists clenched. 

He is raging. And seeing him, just made me angry as well, remembering how Gabriella and him talked to each other.

The pent up jealousy is building up inside me, but I couldn't say anything because of shock. He punched me again, making me step backwards.

Holy shit. This guy could punch.

"Bet?! You bet on girls!?" He asked in fury, although I'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting an answer coming from my mouth.

"Uh, yeah? That's what jocks do?" Damien scoffed, making Ashton glare at me.

"You, shut up before I could hurt you too!" Surprisingly, Damien did. He raised both his hands up in surrender and shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever," Damien mumbles.

Tristan and Brett were trying to pull him away from me but he shoved those two and they went stumbling backwards. 

Huh. I guess he's a strong one when angry.

"How could you do that to such a sweet girl?!" Ashton shook me, as he grabs my collar in anger.

"Tsk, you're one to talk." I angrily spat. 

I am fully aware of my actions but it's not like that anymore. I like Gabriella, as much as I don't want to admit it, but-

As of the moment, I can't say it. I can't tell my friends. I know, a lot of you would probably think I'm such a jerk but I have a reputation to uphold. However, I was about to talk Damien out of the bet. I don't want to play with her feelings anymore because I know that what I feel is real.

"I gave way for you, you bastard!" Ashton angrily say, his voice full of hate, as he swings another punch. 

Oh wow, that's going to leave a mark.

"Look Ashton-"

"Do you love her?!" The question was so straightforward that it caught me off guard.

"E-Excuse me?" I couldn't even admit it to myself and then he suddenly asks an open question just like that... In front of all these people?

"That's a goddamn yes or no question, Aiden. Do you love her?!"

Do I love her?

I do know I like her but love? And speaking of which, who the hell is he to raise his voice to me like that? 

"It's none of your business..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He pulls my collar once again.

Tsk, why is this guy so violent? Geez, I can't blame him but really? 

I glare at him, and push him off of me.

"What do you want to hear? Huh? You just want me to say no so that you can have a chance with her well, fat chance, she's mine." I spat once more.

"Then answer the goddamn question." He says pushing me back.

I wipe the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand and smirked at him.

"Is that what you want to hear? That I don't love her? You pushing all of my buttons?" I angrily inch forward. 

"Then tell me. Did you ever love her? Or was it all just a bet to you?"

I didn't love her when I first started the bet.

But I think I do now.

"I don't love her."

I don't know why, but I know I shouldn't have said that.

Maybe it's because I was still angry and jealous and angry that I was able to say something like that.

"Say it again!!" Ashton angrily jumped again.

"Why do you care so much anyway?! It is just a bet, okay?! Why are you getting so worked up?" As I said this, I instantly regretted it. I know that what Gabriella and I have is more than just a measly bet. But the fact that I can't even tell my friends the truth...

She doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone who can fight for his feelings and right now, I'm not that person.

With another punch, my eyes suddenly caught sight of her.. I don't know why my heart suddenly fluttered. Shit I sound like a girl right now.

"Gabby..." I say, my heart torn in pieces as I see her crying because of me.

"Gabriella..." Ashton says, mirroring the same expression as me.

"What bet?" She asked softly.

"Look, I can explain—" Although I know I couldn't. I was afraid.

"So you don't love me and all of this is a bet." Her icy tone made me wince.

"Look, I didn't but I-"

I stood up but she ran.

I know, I should've chased after her but I was a coward.

I was so scared and afraid of what I'm feeling right now that I couldn't move my legs.

I watched as Ashton chases after her.

The rest of the boys decided to pat my back in silence as I watch the first girl I ever loved walk away from me.

She doesn't deserve me. It's better this way.

< Gabriella >

I ran until my legs couldn't anymore. I sat on an empty bench crying my eyes out.

I know, I look so weak right now.

But it hurts so much. I just can't believe it. I thought what we had was special.

Guess I was wrong. He's just the player everyone says he is.

I cried some more, until I felt someone sit next to me.

I turned my head to see Ashton, his face slightly bruised, a concerned expression drawn on his face.

"I look pathetic, don't I?" I laugh bitterly. "I rejected you for some guy who just bet on me and my feelings."

I felt his arms pulling me in a hug, and I sink in the smell of his cologne and let it all out.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know.."

"I did, Ashton. Everyone knows he's a player but I thought.. I thought I could change him...." I felt his arms tighten its hold on me.

"Don't worry, Gabby. I promise. I'll never hurt you. Just give me a chance. I promise, I'll show you how much you deserve to be loved." There was a warm feeling that spread across my chest and I have to thank Ashton for that.

How can he put up with me? How can he still love me despite of me rejecting his feelings?

"Okay," I sniffle, and he's right.

I should stop crying over some player and go for the one who could give me the love I actually deserve.

I should forget about my feelings for that stupid boy and let Ashton in.

The rest of the night, Ashton accompanied me as we watched chick flicks and ate tubs and tubs of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Surprisingly, it did lift up my mood and for a few minutes, I was able to stop thinking about Aiden.

Maybe I could give this love a shot.

**

Sorry for the super long update.

I know, everyone hates Aiden right now, but I guess he's just too afraid to confront his newly discovered feelings for Gabby. But still—

Ashiella or Aidella?

Vote/Comment

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 139K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
129 1 15
Summer has just arrived, so has Gabriella's license and Maddie's urge to party. Gabriella had never gone to a party, let alone drank alcohol before...
1.9K 130 32
My High School Life is about this girl, Ivey, who falls in love with a cute boy named Kyle. Kyle seems to not have a crush. At least, that's what he...
1.8M 52.3K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...