Addictive ; Jade west x femal...

By _lets_die_together_

I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for othe... More

First day
5 minutes late
The janitors closet
Meeting everyone
Jades house
School (next day)
More than friends
Special night
Movie night at Toris
Reward
Who did it
Glamping part 1
Glamping part 2
New girl...
Showers
Beach day part 1
Beach day part 2
Christmas time with you
Christmas party
Thunderstorms
From a whisper to a scream
Misfits
Smashed mirror
Birthday girl
The morning after
New girl part 2
The punishment
WOW
Resist
WOW pt. 2
Prome - final chapter
A/N

7 minutes in heaven

6.1K 96 7
By _lets_die_together_

You were at Jades house, in her room. She was on your lap, straddling you, while tracing lines on your bare stomach. You were on your back with your phone in your hands scrolling through the slap. You continued scrolling till you got a text from Tori. Her parents weren't home, and she was having another damn party, and she wanted you and Jade to come. You put down your phone, and looked at the wonderful, jaw dropping sight in front of you. "Toris having another damn party, and she wants us to go" you say to Jade. She groans and leans back on your legs, which caused you to laugh. "Do I have to go?" She complains.

"Well it'll be weird if I went and you didn't"

"Fine. Since you're going, I'll go. But I only want to stay for 2 hours"

"Whatever you want, my love"

Jade leans down and gives you a peck on the lips, and then gets off of you. You get off her bed, and go to a drawer that Jade put together for you, with some of your clothes in it. You look through the drawer, and pick out something casual but comfy. Jade does the same.

You go into the bathroom connected to Jades room and put on some light lip gloss and some eyeliner. You got lucky tonight and you got your eyeliner first try on both eyes. You open the bathroom door and head downstairs.

When your downstairs, you can see Jade by the door, sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. You walk up to her and crouch down at her level and say, "time to go my love." She looks at you with a smile. That was one of her favourite nicknames you had for her.

She gets up, and you both walk out the front door, to your car. You open the passenger door for Jade and she gets in. You go the drivers side, and get into the car and start driving.

While driving, you can see Jade at the corner of your eye practically staring at you. You smiled and kept your eyes on the road.

When you got to a red light, Jade starts leaning in towards your ear. You turn your head to look at her, but she uses her middle finger to push your head back to its original place. She leans in more to where her lips are practically on your ear, and whispers, 'mine'.

You let out a shaky breath and bite your lower lip. She turns her head to the front of the car, and sees that the light is still red. She grabs your chin, and pulls it towards her, and collides her lips with yours.

You keep your lips together, till Jade opens her mouth, and her tongue teases your bottom lip. You open your mouth, as a sign of her tongue being allowed in.

Both of your lips move in a synchronized motion, as you kiss her soft lips. You pull away and focus your eyes back in the road, cause the light had just turned green. Jade smirks and leans back in her seat.

You pull into Toris driveway at around 9:30 pm. You get out of the drivers side and go over to the passenger side. You open the passenger door, and see Jade hugging the seat. You grab her waist and start to pull, but she's to strong. "You have to get out of the car" you argue as your still pulling.

"I don't want to!"

"You have to! Let go of the seat!"

"No! I don't wanna see Vega!"

"Jade! Let go of the seat!"

"No!"

This went on for about 2 minutes, till Jade finally let go of the seat. You look at her while she's still in the car. You pick her up, so her legs are in your left arm, and her back was in you right arm. You look down at her and say, "your such a baby." She smiles and leans against your chest and says, "your baby."

You both get to Toris front door, and you put Jade down to fix her hair. You knock on the door a few times, and wait with Jade. Tori opens the door and welcomes you both in.

You see everyone on the couch waving at you both. You were nice and waved back, but Jade went back to her bad girl side and just rolled her eyes. You and Jade sat down next to each other on the couch.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Tori asked while closing the door.

"Let's play truth or dare" Andre suggests.

Everyone agrees, and we all sit on the floor in a circle like children. You put your arm around Jade, and wait for the game to begin.

"Okay. I'll ask first" Tori says. She looks around and stops at Jade.

"Jade"

"What"

"Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Y/n for a minute"

"Pft. That's easy." Jade grabs your face and pulls it to hers.

While your kissing, everyone is staring at you with their jaws to the floor. They were amazed on how Jade looked while kissing.

After the minute had passed, Jade pulled away and wiped her bottom lip with her index finger and said, "done."

We continued playing truth or dare after your little make out session.

A few rounds later....

"Okay. Y/n, truth or dare" Beck asks you.

"Dare"

"I dare you to spend 7 minutes in heaven with Jade" Beck says.

Your eyes pop, as you look over at Jade who is smirking at you.

"Okay. That's easy" you say to Beck.

You stand up and grab Jades wrist. You both walk up the stairs and go to the farthest closet. "Why are we going so far?" Jade asked you. "You don't want anyone to hear us do you?" She smirks as you both get in and you close the closet door.

As soon as you close the door, Jade spins you around and pins you against the wall. Her soft lips smash onto yours and you both get your hands into position. Your left hand is on her waist, while your right hand is on her ass. Jades arms are alternating between your cheeks and your neck.

You grew a little bit taller over the Christmas holidays, so you were finally the same height as Jade at the moment.

You picked her up and she wrapped her legs around you, without breaking the kiss. You put her back against the wall for support.

You made out for the full 7 minutes. You pull away and look at Jade in her ocean blue eyes and said, "it been 7 minutes." She looked at you and groaned. "So?" She said and you shrugged. You both went back to kissing.

The living room...

"It's been 10 minutes, we should go get them now" Andre says to everyone.

"Weren't we supposed to get them at 7 minutes?" Robbie asks.

"Yeah, I guess your right. So, not it" Andre says.

"Not it" Cat, Beck and Robbie say at the same time. That leaves Tori to go and get you and Jade. Tori groans and walks upstairs.

She knocks on the door and says, "guys. It's literally been 10 minutes. Come down and continue the game." Jade pulls away to answer Tori. "Shut it Vega!"

You put Jade down and laugh at what Jade said. You open the closet door to see Tori standing there. You walk out first, then Jade. Jade looks over at Tori, licks the side of her lip, then wipes it off with her thumb. She smirks, and we leave, leaving Tori there standing.

Once you and Jade get down to the living room, everyone makes eye contact with you. "What took you guys so long?" Cat asks in her high pitched voice. "We didn't keep track of time" you reply as you wink at Jade.

Tori comes down right after you guys, and you continue playing the game.

The last round....

It was around 11 pm. You guys have been playing truth or dare for almost 2 hours. It consisted of kissing, making out, more 7 minutes in heaven and a lot more things. Everyone decided that Andre asking Jade would be that last round.

"Jade. Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to give Y/n a hickey on her neck. But you have to do it here"

Jade smirked as she looked over to you. She moved closer to you and leaned in towards your neck. You shifted your head to the side, giving her more space. Her lips collided with your neck and she began giving you the hickey.

"That's hot" Rex, Robbies puppet, said.

While Jade still on your neck, she lifted her right hand, and flipped him off.

You were enjoying this, so you closed your eyes, tuning everyone out.

Jade came off of your neck, and there was a big red hickey on your neck. You took out your phone camera and looked at your neck. Tori saw how red it was and said, "holy Jade. Are you a vampire or something?"

"Or something" Jade says with a smirk.

Everyone starts getting up, and getting their stuff. We all said bye to each other, and went to our cars.

JADES POV

On the way down Toris long ass driveway, I saw Y/n yawn and her eyes were all red. She was tired.

"Hey. Do you want me to drive home tonight?" I asked her and she slightly nodded.

We got to the car and she got into the passenger seat and I got into the drivers seat, starting up the car. I pulled out of the driveway and she has her head against the window, about to fall asleep. I push a strand of hair behind her ear, and start driving to my house.

At Jades house....

When we got to my house, I noticed that Y/n had fallen asleep. I got out of the car and went to the passenger door. I opened it and carried Y/n out and closed the door.

We got into the house, and I bought her up to my room. I laid her on my bed and laid next to her, not bothering to change into my pj's. I turn off the light and snuggle up to Y/n and stared at the ceiling for a bit.

I couldn't stop thinking about the 3 things that we did at Toris house. It was x2 more innocent than what we do when we're alone ;)

Thank y'all for 1.62k reads!!!!

And thank you for making Addictive number 1 of #hollywoodarts!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 16
You start fresh at Hollywood arts aspriring to make something out of yourself. You struggle with making friends but what happens when you meet a cert...
6.9K 129 9
Hi. 🧍‍♂️ I'm bad at writing these so idk just read the story it can't be that bad. Actually it might be I'm not sure. Have fun I guess. (I don't own...
2.1K 186 44
THIS IS MY VERY FIRST STORY!!!! NO HATE!! It gets better in the end i promise
234K 2.2K 6
The writing does get better.