Rain

Per LolKayy02

They both never felt included, Always felt lost. She had a crooked crown He had a unloaded gun. She was royal... Més

Aesthetic
Authors note
Characters
Escape, Mafia, Treatment
Hangout, Coffee, Rain
I have to
WTF!!!
Zombie
babysitting
Party girl, Beach and bitches
Thanksgiving
Panic attacks, Anniversarys
Threats
Kisses, Flowers,journals.
Flu, Soup, Doctor
Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights
Makeups or Makeouts?
Diner, Rings, talks
Mafia, Balls, gunshots
Ex's
Girls weekend, Jealousy
School trouble, Labor?
Nightmares, Kisses, Love!
Quinceañera
Conflicts
Holidays/ Attempts
Granduation
Married?
Wedding day
A/n

Greetings, Friends, New

1.1K 27 0
Per LolKayy02

✿Alvah✿:

In the car ride to the house, I was silent, I was thinking about how I was finally free.

But at the same time I don't want to add drama to other people's lives.

I already had a plan to cut my hair, I do have tattoos which was horrible when my mother found out.

"What on earth is that?" Mother said, pointing out my tattoos I got.

"It's just a way to express my-" I was cut off by the sharp punch on my face.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. That day I was thrown in the cage for a week. They told the press that I was sick.

Bringing me out of my thoughts I looked up at the mansion, it was huge, almost bigger than my castle.

There were so many cars out front.

"Do you think-" I started

"Alvah don't worry about it," Sebastian said.

I hesitated before unbuckling my seatbelt. I stepped out of the car.

Sebastian got my suitcase and I sent him a thankful smile.

Once Sebastian got through security, I was earning weird looks from everyone.

Sebastian opened the door revealing a lot of people, they stared at me weirdly.

"Alvah Pelagic, Former princess. Almost upcoming queen" Sebastian dramatically announced.

"Sebastian, And miss little princess my office" This guy said I'm assuming he's boss by the way he screams dominance.

The guy was tall like so tall, shaggy curly hair with dark black, Glowing brown skin, He was beautiful. Full plump lips, Bright hazel eyes.

I looked nervously at Sebastian as he shrugged and walked behind the guy.

I started walking slowly behind them as we got into the office.

The guy sat straight up in his chair, I stood awkwardly beside the door.

"So what the hell is this, a hotel for the royals?" The man said, surprising me.

"It's fine I could stay at a motel" I offered earning a look from Sebastian

"She's in trouble," Sebastian said.

"What the fuck that gotta do with us, we are a mafia we don't get involved with the royal rich people shit"

"Just let her stay here and for the price she will help out with the mafia" Sebastian argued.

"Sebastian, Leave." The man said.

Sebastian hesitated before shooting me a good luck look.

I carefully sat in the empty chair.

"What's your name?" I was not sure what to call him.

"Elijah" He simply answered while staring at me.

"Why did you run away?" He asked me question. Should I tell him? I mean if he's going to let me stay I should tell him.

"Bad treatment" I simply answered.

"Well, since one of our recruits is on maternity leave, I guess we could promise you protection if you return it to work" Elijah said, leaning his elbows on the wooden tables.

"I have some experience with technology"

"Oh I know you do" Elijah said pulling out a file where the hell did he get that from.

I remember that was the last time I partied. I was a loose cannon through the age of 17-18. That's when my parents and Dante started getting really aggressive with me.

Before it was little things like a small slap but it got worse.

"I still remember that one" I chuckled.

"I'm sure there's a guest room, later we will have to talk about this situation. Now leave my office" I nodded and stood up getting my luggage and finding the room.

I opened the door, it revealed a huge room with a balcony and a bathroom.

The room had white and gold everywhere. With a king size bed. A mini couch and a desk. Wow I didn't know mafias had this much money

I looked into my suitcase to see only dresses and one pair of jeans that I saved from Dante throwing away.

I looked at the money I brought and hid it with my bag under the bed.

Then there was a faint knock at the door, I carefully walked over and opened it to reveal a pretty girl, with glowing dark skin, Braids that looked like locs and was wearing a graphic tee with shorts.

"I'm Elizabeth, But you can call me Liz" She smiled.

I nodded wondering how my social skills got bad all of a sudden.

Liz pushed past me and sat on the bed.

"So you're royal huh?" She asked, looking at my clothing laying out on the nightstand.

"Yep"

"We definitely need to take you shopping, Though I am surprised Elijah just said yes like that. Manes got some serious trust issues"

"Nice, and I will see"

I took a long sigh "I'm tired, do you m-"

"Of course, sorry for disturbing" Liz said before leaving the room.

I closed the door then suddenly heard a loud thump on the window, which scared the living shit out of me.

I carefully unlocked the window and a dead bird fell in making me scream,

I jumped back and noticed a note on the bird, I tried to control my breathing before Elijah came barging in with a scowl on his face.

He put two and two together and picked up the note. He kept his same expressionless face before handing me the note.

I shakily grabbed the note and unfolded it.

Running away little sis?

You won't get fair without your kingdom and crown. Return now before all hell breaks loose. Don't forget I know. 748.

"What does the numbers mean?" Elijah asked sternly.

I never told anyone about 748, My brother accidentally found out about it.

I took a long sigh "I don't know" I lied avoiding eye contact.

"Stop bullshitting me, if I'm going to protect you or need to know everything" Elijah said, taking a step closer.

I took a step back feeling quite intimidated by Elijah's huge frame over me.

"748, the day I found out about the arranged marriage... 748 was.... Something personal" I looked down at my shoes in shame.

"Mhm meeting in my office before training, wear pants to training" Elijah said walking to the door but I soon stopped him.

"I don't own pants, ya know royal roles"I awkwardly spoke out,

Elijah came to a stop before slightly turning around."I'll send some maids shopping"

Elijah said before observing me. "I'm guessing that dress, kind of baggy, so medium?" Elijah asked while I stood there shocked.

"I'll take your facial expression for an answer" Elijah said before leaving the room.

7 am

I woke up out of instinct, I saw 5 huge shopping bags in a chair.

Enjoying the warmth of being snuggled into covers. Which was soon ruined when I heard the cries of a child.

I groaned before pushing the covered back, Shivering as the coldness smacked into my leg. I slipped into the cozy slippers I packed. Not forgetting to put on my robe.

As I slumped down stairs I looked to see this red head 6 year old girl crying, She had nice pale skin and freckles.

I looked up to see Elijah struggling to braid her hair. He had a serious expression as he was knotting up her hair.

I cleared my throat, keeping in the laughter as the girl and Elijah looked up at me "need any help?" I offered with a small smile.

"Knock yourself out" Elijah said moving out the way, I cautiously combed the girl's hair as she calmed down and watched the television.

"All done" I said finishing off the braid. The girl turned to me with a toothy smile. "my name is amber"

"That's a beautiful name, Alvah" I complimented.

"Run along with Diego," Elijah said, turning his head slightly.

"Daughter?" I asked, trying not to over step.

Elijah let out a deep dark chuckle before answering "Sister"' Elijah corrected as I just nodded.

"Team breakfast at 20!" The cook named Walton said, I heard he's a nice person.

For some reason I couldn't stomach the feeling f of eating it just makes me sick, but I also don't want To stand out..

BREAKFAST

I was wearing a pair of jeans which I haven't worn in months, and my thighs had gotten bigger surprisingly. I had on a black shirt that was a V cut so it showed a little more than I wanted it to.

Everyone was eating their food as I stared down at the fruit and toast I picked out.

It wasn't for my appearance it was more so my body was just rejecting food.

I slowly took a sip of my coffee, Which was so good.

I felt a burning gaze as I looked up from my plate to see Elijah staring at me in confusion.

I was sitting next to Mahal which I talked to every now and then. Mahal seemed like a nice person. I adored her style. Today she wore a turtleneck with jeans and a fancy jacket with expensive jewelry.

"Are you not hungry?" Elijah's deep voice spoke, scarring the living shit out of me.

"No I am just..... taking my time" I excused before taking a pineapple and plopping a piece in my mouth.

As the sour sensation went down soon replaced by sweetness.

I ate a quarter of the fruit. Trying to play it safe.

"sir we have a problem" Walton rushed in with a scared look on his face making everyone stop there conversations

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

315K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...
852K 22.1K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...
220K 4.4K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//
Queen Of Mafia ✔️ Per Mmmh

Literatura romàntica

88.9K 2.1K 36
"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died. "Mary..." I heard someone say. But it was too quiet to know where...