𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

By bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... More

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
5. New Year New Me
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
11. "Bacon?"
12. Chubby Hands
13. Unexpected Guests
14. Christmas Cake
15. A New Friend
16. Jealous
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
27. Kissing
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
50. Hurt
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

31. All Alone

3.7K 105 23
By bumblingbaboonsband

Fifth Year:

I just made myself sad for no reason at all.

Well, how nice is that.

I was wiping my face when Roxanne and Alice entered the room.

I quickly threw the tissue to the bin and thew myself on the bed.

The two were giggling about something when they came in and closed the door behind them.

"Oh, hey Lils." Alice waved at me and sat on her bed.

Roxanne did the same and took out her book before looking at me. I gave her a big smile and nodded my head.

She looked at me suspiciously, "You okay there, Lils?"

You see, that ruins the whole thing. You can't just ask people if they are okay when they are sad.

I groaned and let my back fall on the bed. "No." My voice cracked when I said it and I heard both of my friends get up and walk towards my bed.

"What's wrong?" Roxanne asked, sitting next to me and playing with my hair while Alice looked at me with worried eyes.

"I was just reading a book I really like for the third time this week and-"

Alice cut me off. "The one that has a weird green bookcover?"

"Yeah." And there was another voice crack. "Anyways, like I said, I was reading book when my stupid ADHD kicked in and I suddenly just... zoned out." I sat up and gave them a weak smile. "And when I zone out... I just think about everything and anything, and sometimes even nothing."

Roxanne nodded and told me to continue.

They both know I'm not a person who cries in front of people. Not because it's weakness and all that shit. But...

I cry ugly. And hell no, I'm not going to let my friends see me sniffing like a pig while crying.

"So I accidently realized that when Sirius Black was imprisoned in Azkaban -for something that he didn't even do!- Remus was all alone in full moon! No James, no Lily, no Sirius, and not even that blonde brat who betrayed his friends!"

A single tear fell down my cheek when Alice raised her eye brows and tried to understand me while Roxanne just chuckled.

"That's what it was?" She asked. "I thought you and James fought again"

"This is worse than that!"

Poor Remus all alone in his full moons. And poor Sirius being locked up in that mad place for years, and for something he didn't even do!

Ugh! They both just need a hug!

And I need a hug!

I opened my arms and waited for one of them to actually understand. Alice was the first to move and give me a hug.

"Well, now that, that's solved. Want a butter beer?" Roxanne asked.

I nodded and told them to go down and I will join them once I change to my comfortable clothes.

I quickly walked towards my wardrobe and took out a simple top and bottom.

I put my hair in a low ponytail (another bad hair day disaster) and went back downstairs to join the others.

I saw Teddy sitting on the armchair and decided to join him since the chair was big enough for both of us, and I feel like giving him a small hug, too.

I sat down next to him and he stopped talking with Fred. "Hey Lily."

"Hey" I just listened the two talk about the next quidditch match coming up this Friday. Which is... holy shit it's tomorrow!

Fred winked at me and I realized I zoned out again. "Are you okay, mate? You seem down a little."

I saw Roxanne and James sitting next to him while Alice was on the other armchair.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I put my head on Teddy's shoulder and listened them talking.

Now that I think about it... our match with Ravenclaws are really, really soon.

They might be the clever and smart ones, but they do know how to play good quidditch. Even better than Slytherin.

I remember our last match with them. Now, they are not the type of people to choose violent, but if you make them made... that's a different story.

I yawned and looked at my friends. Alice and Roxanne was already gone and there was only four of us left now.

"Uncle Fred and I will be dealing with the bets." Fred said.

Teddy rolled his eyes. "You wouldn't miss."

I laughed as Fred got up and yawned. "We need to wake up early tomorrow. Good night."

We all said our good byes and Teddy was the next to get up. "Yeah, me too."

I waved at us and followed Fred behind.

And I'm not planning on staying alone with this annoying donkey, so I think I might call it a night.

I gut up and sighed. "Bye."

Good night seemed too.... good.

He didn't get up, just rolled his eyes. "I really want to know the reason you cried. Really."

I turned and looked at him confused.

"What happened? Did it turn out that the big boy band you used to talk about wasn't on a break?"

I pointed my finger at him like a threat. "Don't you dare." He raised his eye brow at me and I just made sure my point was clear.

That is a whole different story.

"You nose and eyes were all pink when you entered the room. Don't get me wrong, not that I care but, it is kind of distracting."

"Well," I sat down next to him on the sofa and exhaled deeply. "Your grandfather and his friends extremely sad past made me sad."

I was wearing my old black shoes, I put them on top of the table and tapped them to each other.

"You're weird." He mumbled.

"Well that's an ironic thing to hear from you isn't it?" I said back, not making eye contact.

"Ha ha."

We stayed quiet. Neither of us said anything, I don't know why. It was an awkward silence.

Until the silence was broken by someone.

Someone I really, really love.

Someone I am really happy to see.

Emma made her way to us and made sure to push me further away from the sofa while sitting next to James.

"Hey Jamie, why are you still awake?"

I rolled my eyes and moved to the armchair. She was wearing way to much perfume and if I stayed any longer, I think my nose might have bleeded from the smell of candy and fruit.

"I was just about to go up, actually." James tried to get up but Emma grabbed his wrist playfully and made him sit down again.

"I wanted to give you a good luck kiss for tomorrow."

Yuck.

Disgusting.

I bet I'm a way better kisser than she is. No doubt.

Before James could say anything, Emma leaned in but with his quick move, she only managed to kis his cheek.

She cleared her throat and smiled once again. "Good night then..." she played with her hair while getting up. "I had a great time." And left.

Bitch you only saw him for like, what? Fourty seconds maximum?

I let out a snort which James sent me death glares for.

"It's not funny!" He hissed.

I nodded while laughing. "Oh it really is."

He got up and annoyence and I quickly followed.

"Oh, Jamie, what about my good luck hug? What about a kiss, Jamie?" I mimicked Emma's voice, and I was pretty good at it. "Jamie, please don't leave me! Jamsie boboo"

I saw James take his wand from his pocket and I cursed myself for leaving mine in the room.

He pointed his wand at me and I suddenly felt dizzy.

I looked at myself and couldn't see any difference.

"What kind of... spell was that?" All I could feel was being dizzy and nothing else.

"I learnt it today. It makes it harder for your enemy to cast a spell at you, instead, they are busy with being dizzy and sick." I could see his smirk but it went away when my head started turning like crazy.

I didn't give up. "Oh my love, my Jamie." I mimicked Emma while holding on the wall since I couldn't even make out where James was.

It was like the world was turning under my feet.

"You're so annoying!" He walked away and I followed him through the corridor that ended with stairs.

"Jamie jamie, oh you're so handsome it's making me dizzy! Be my boyfriend already! Can't you see we are soulmates, little J!"

I tripped a few times and kept holding the wall.

"I can't deal with this right now, I have quidditch tomorrow."

This time I fell to the ground. I got buck up with the help of my hands.

"Alright, fine. I'm done, anyway." I put my hands in defence and regreted it. I was about to fall again but managed to hold the wall instead. "Could you take the spell away? I can't even see properly."

"No way. This is way more fun!"

"Potter, I'm serious!" I took another step and tripped again. I held the wall tighted and tried to focuse.

"You said you wanted to give me a good luck hug? Okay."

"No!" I backed away before he could hug me.

"Aww, come on." He took another step closer so I passed him and backed away towards the stairs. I tripped three times until I managed to stand still.

"Maybe even a small kissy kiss?"

I tried to take another step back but I was leaned back on the wall so I took a big step towards his left.

I lost my balance and fell next to the stairs and managed to hit my knee to one of the stairs.

I hissed in pain and held my knee and I felt like being sick.

James was laughing but I just tried to put my head together and consantrate.

The laughing slowly stopped and it was silence. "Are you.... okay?"

I saw him knelt down next to me while I held my head with my hands.

He took out his wand and muttered something. My vision slowly started coming back and I didn't feel that dizzy anymore.

I looked at my knee and saw it bleeding.

Well that... is a big big cut!

I looked away from it and tried to get up.

"Maybe you should sit." He pressed my shoulders down and I looked at my knee again.

It was bleeding like crazy.

"That's a big cut..." he muttered.

"No shit!" I hissed holding it in pain.

"We need to clean that. How do we clean- how do I clean that?" He asked looking confused at me.

"Well," I sighed. "We could use your wand but neither of us learnt anything about healing, so..." I looked at my knee once again. "I will wait until tomorrow when Madam Pomfrey wakes up."

He got up and I held out my hand for him to help me up, too. He held my wrist and pulled me up.

"It doesn't look... okay" he stared at my knee and I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you just cast a spell on me which ended up with me falling, cutting my knee wide open. How did you thought it was going to be?" I slowly turned away to go up the stairs but the pain made me let out a few curse and turn back around.

He touched the back of his head and looked back to the common room, which was getting more quiet.

"What if it gets- okay, uhm, so if I use my- no thats's not going to work." He looked at my knee again and looked at the stairs.

Should I say something? Nah he can figure out his.... issues.... on his own.

"Okay, stay here. I will be right back."

He stormed off to the stairs and disappeared.

Should I actually wait? Because if this is some kind of joke, I won't hesitate on hex-

"Don't touch me!" I jumped down from whoever was holding me and turned around to punch them in the face, but nobody was there.

I looked the other way to check but I was completely on my own. And then it finally hit me.

"Potter! What is your problem?!" I whisper yelled.

I heard a small giggling in front of me so I slowly raised my hand and touched the invisibility cloak. I pulled it off of him and hit his arm.

"Ow!"

"You bloody hell scared me!" I gave the cloak back at him. "And what are you even doing with that?"

He put on a mischievous smile. "I'm taking you to the Hospital Wing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 142K 195
"Potter," Phoebe says curtly. James frowns and says harshly, willing the odd feeling he has to go away, "Griffin, all of that stuff still doesn't mak...
570K 15.8K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
12.6K 636 21
He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure what you mean." He threw his head back a...
269 12 1
When Lily realised she was falling for James Potter; and not as a friend. ----- ❝James's undying faith was something to die for, was what they were...