Wolves| Taekook

By Jennyluvtaekook

Jungkook, an alpha being tortured by his past was found wounded by Kim Taehyung in the woods. Kim Taehyung wa... More

文字
序章
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
Untitled Part 38

十八

5K 357 109
By Jennyluvtaekook

"Wow. You look so handsome, Jungkook" The omega had blurted out as soon as he saw Jungkook come downstairs. It's not like Taehyung hadn't encountered any handsome men in the 25 years of his life but to have his heart feeling all jittery was a first. The compliment had caused Jungkook to feel a little uneasy. Of course, he has received thousands of compliments but now as he was aware of himself and had put an effort to look presentable, the feeling of the praise was totally different and powerful. 

He averted trying to look at Taehyung's face as that would make him more nervous. He ignored the compliment and started speaking up.

"Alright. I want you to follow some rules since we're going outside. 1. Do not leave my sight for a single second and if you wanna go somewhere, inform me first. 2. Do not talk to anyone and if someone comes up to talk to you, just tell them to talk to me first. 3. You can do anything you want just make sure you don't leave my side" Jungkook said and Taehyung quickly nodded.

"Yes, boss!" Taehyung chuckled although he stopped when he noticed Jungkook's serious as fuck expression.

"Also, if anyone asks you who you are tell them--" "Yeah yeah, I'll tell them that I'm a one-night stand" Taehyung interrupted, rolling his eyes.

"Tell them you're my friend" Jungkook said, startling Taehyung as he looked at Jungkook with a shocked expression. 

"Then, am I seriously friend?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook stared at him with a long pause. "No" He said and walked towards the coffee table to pick his belongings. Taehyung sighed, disappointment obvious on his face.

"Alright. Then, let's leave" Jungkook said and was about to walk towards the door but Taehyung held his hand and stopped him.

"Why are you doing this, Jungkook? You don't consider me as a friend, you don't like me and I bet you don't find fairs fun, so why?" Taehyung asked and to be honest, Jungkook had no answer to that, yet he had to give Taehyung a reason that didn't portray him as weak or soft.

"Because I pity you" Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately let go of Jungkook's hand, looking at his feet. 

"Wow...that hurt" Taehyung scoffed, blinking his tears away, not wanting to cry in front of Jungkook but the anonymous pain in his heart was making him feel heavy.

"Let's go" Jungkook said and grabbed Taehyung's hand, dragging him outside. Taehyung was surprised since this was the first time Jungkook had held his hand. "Ah! Wait!" Taehyung called out but Jungkook was ignorant as he made him sit inside the car, putting the seatbelt over him.

"You have a car?!" Taehyung asked in amazement. "I'm not jobless, you know" Jungkook said in a blatant manner.

"Well, you never tell me anything about yourself so how am I supposed to know?" Taehyung mumbled out and it quieted Jungkook down since Taehyung's statement was true. He closed the door and sat in the driver's seat. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who was trying to hide his excitement under his angry expression but Jungkook knew very well how much Taehyung was anticipating going to the fair.

He started the car and drove towards the fair. Taehyung didn't look away from the window through the whole ride. He was fascinated by the way the air coming through the window hit his face, the trees were moving faster than the car itself and there was so much to look at but he only had two eyes which were heavily lit with amazement. And, Jungkook couldn't help but glance at Taehyung whenever he could, just to see his shiny eyes intaking every feel of his surrounding.

They reached the fair pretty soon and Taehyung's legs were aching to get out of the car and run inside but he knew he can't unless Jungkook tells him to and he has to comply since Jungkook is the one getting them tickets. The said male got out of the car and walked towards Taehyung, sitting inside the car.

"You wait here while I go get the tickets" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded through the window. He was too busy gawking at the luminous aura of the entrance to comprehend what Jungkook was saying.

As soon as Jungkook had bought the tickets, Taehyung had jumped out of the car and grabbed Jungkook's hand, dragging him inside. Jungkook did try to stop Taehyung but didn't snatch his hand away. But he's confused because if he would have been the old Jungkook, he would have already yanked his hand away. Then why isn't he? 

They entered the fair and Taehyung immediately gasped. The lights, the crowd, the rides, everything looked so inviting to him.

"Jungkook! I wanna go ride that first!" Taehyung pointed towards the dragon train while jumping.

"What? Are you like, 3? That ride is no fun" Jungkook rolled his eyes, sounding totally uninterested. He watched Taehyung's excitement die down as his big smile turned upside down.

"Okay" Taehyung mumbled out and Jungkook sighed. "Fine, let's go" Jungkook said making Taehyung smile again quite quickly making Jungkook realize that it was one of Taehyung's nasty tricks to make him agree. And he quite easily gave in. 

Taehyung is much more sly than he thinks. Taehyung skidded towards the ride and sat inside his booth, Jungkook sitting beside him, listlessly. The ride was over with Taehyung screaming his throat out and Jungkook yawning, hoping for the ride to be over soon.

After that, Taehyung rode it 3 times and Jungkook decided that he would rather stand outside and wait for Taehyung to get over with his high.

When Taehyung came back from the ride, Jungkook thought this would be the end of the ride part but then his eyes widened when he was dragged towards another ride and another ride after that and so on.

He swears, he is so exhausted that he just wants to lie flat on the ground. He didn't even ride so many rides in his childhood that he is doing right now. Yet, he did not say anything since it was his decision to let Taehyung do anything for today. After Taehyung's ride fiasco ended, they decided to start their food journey. They ate everything that Taehyung spotted and stopped only when Taehyung's stomach couldn't handle more. Even if Taehyung had forgotten about his pain from the injury, Jungkook made sure that Taehyung did not do extreme activities like going on the rollercoaster. Taehyung was a bit disappointed that he couldn't ride the rollercoaster but the fact that Jungkook was worried for him made him give up. 

Now, it was time for the games and Jungkook hands had suddenly started itching. Taehyung was so ready to try the balloon dart game. He tried his best yet he couldn't hit all three balloons but he really wanted the soft toy that was the prize for winning the game. He sighed sadly as he stared at the teddy bear, saying his final goodbyes to it but then an idea popped into his mind.

"Jungkook, why don't you try playing this?" He said, catching Jungkook's attention. "Me? No, I don't like doing stuff as this" Jungkook said brazenly as he looked away from Taehyung.

"Really? That sucks. I thought you were the person who likes to win everything, you know, since you sound so competitive" Taehyung muttered out, side-eyeing Jungkook whose ears had practically perked up listening to the words "win" and "competitive".

He did not say anything but picked up the darts making Taehyung smirk in victory. I'll make you get that teddy bear for me, Jeon Jungkook.

And as expected, Jungkook scored an all-kill, winning the teddy bear as the prize. Taehyung gasped as he clapped for Jungkook who handed him the teddy bear.

"That was amazing, Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jungkook suddenly felt so victorious that he wanted to smile but he hid it anyway, looking away from Taehyung and walking away.

Taehyung smiled as he looked at Jungkook's back, walking after him. He knows that he's really far from becoming someone important to Jungkook yet he can see little changes and that matter more to him than going nowhere. He just wants Jungkook to trust him and rely on him because no matter how much Jungkook tries to hide, he can feel how lonely Jungkook feels. And there's something inside him that wants to wipe that loneliness away.

"Wait for me, Jungkook!" He shouted, smiling as he dashed towards Jungkook who didn't even look at him but slowed his pace down.

Jungkook side-eyed Taehyung who was busy smiling at his teddy bear and a memory of his past flashed in his mind.

"Mom! Mom! Look! That teddy bear is so big! Can we please have it?!" The 10-year-old shouted with excitement as he jumped up and down. His mother smiled at him and ruffled his soft hair.

"I'll ask papa to buy you a bigger one when we get home~" She sang and that tempted the boy to give up on the teddy bear showcased inside the shop. 

"Okay, mom!" He flashed a smile to her and held her hand, dragging her towards the other stall.

In the end, he never ended up getting the teddy bear, and after that, he decided to never ask for anything in his life ever again.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Someone called him from behind which made both of them turn towards the direction of the voice.

Jungkook's stoic face immediately had a frown over it, his jaw clenching at the sight of his enemy standing in front of him. Eun-sang.

There was a girl standing beside him but Jungkook did not care about that because the only thing that was worrying him was Eun-sang looking at Taehyung.

A smirk was placed over Eun-sang's surprised face as he walked towards Taehyung who was confused but thought Eun-sang was Jungkook's friend.

He didn't speak up since he was busy figuring out Jungkook's expression that was a mix of anger, irritation, and worry.

"And who would this pretty boy be?~" Eun-sang sang as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face. Taehyung was about to back away but his eyes widened when he was pulled to the side by Jungkook.

"He's my friend and you have no business with him. So don't bother us and leave" Jungkook growled, his eyes almost turning blue but then he felt Taehyung squeezing his hand which surprisingly calmed him down.

Eun-sang backed away as he smirked at Jungkook. "Alright alright. I'll be leaving" He chuckled and was about to turn away but stared at Taehyung. "Nice meeting you" He smirked before leaving.

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he looked at the Eun-sang's retreating figure. This is gonna turn out bad.

"Jungkook...my hand" Taehyung muttered and Jungkook immediately let go of Taehyung's hand.

Although, something did not sit right with Jungkook. He should be worried about the trouble that is gonna come soon but why is he pondering over the fact that he wasn't liking the way Eun-sang looked at Taehyung?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 19.6K 61
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, known for his decency and coming from a respected family, is under both peer pressure and compulsion. He feels an intense n...
23.2K 802 21
A young Omega was rejected by his mate. Deserted alone in a werewolf world where Omega's were considered as prized possessions. Jungkook, A True Alph...
129K 5.7K 42
Jeon Jungkook was everything to Kim Taehyung, but he had a terrible way of showing it. But according to him, he was doing everything right, given t...
540K 19.7K 28
In which a misunderstanding make Taehyung turn Jungkook's peaceful life turn into a living hell. 11.07.20 Grammar mistakes,typo please ignore Mpreg...