Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

بواسطة TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... المزيد

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Vigilantes
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

The Game

1K 23 33
بواسطة TheCuteVillain

The day began early. 5:00 AM exactly. Aizawa was not a morning person, but because it was still dark outside his night rest wasn't their yet. Izuku needed to be at the athletics track. When he was stumbling there, his now teacher was already there, waiting for him.

"You're late"

"Ahhh shut up man. It is 5 AM!"

"No its 5:01 AM. You're late. One minute can be enough between life and death"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Don't speak like that to your teacher. You can warm up with 10 laps and afterwards you will do 50 push ups, 50 squats, 50 sit ups and 50 jumping jacks. When you're done you will use weights and do the all things again with weights. "

Izuku sighs. This was only the first morning. The upcoming week will be worse than hell.

He started with his laps. Aizawa had picked up his sleeping bag and was laying in the grass. He was probably sleeping. Knowing one lap around the school was taking about 10 minutes, Izuku calculated his time. It will take 1 hour and 40 minutes to do his running exercise.

He was done with his laps and was walking back to his teacher. Aizawa was talking to a boy with indigo hair. He had an PE suit on just like Izuku had. The boy looked like he needed to sleep just as much as dad. Izuku had seen him before, but never met him.

"Ah Izuku, are you done?" He heard Aizawa say as Izuku was walking up to the two.

Izuku nodded, panting still from the first exercise.

"This is Hitoshi Shinso. He will join you this week before and after his classes. We want to transfer him to the hero course"

"Nice to meet you Shinso!"

"yeah yeah, whatever"

"Soooo, what is your quirk?"

"My quirk is brainwashing. I can control people and let them do anything I want"

"THAT'S SO COOL! YOU CAN BE A GREAT HERO WITH THAT! IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU CAN RESCUE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SCARED AND YOU CONTROL THEM!"

Izuku went full fangirl mode. Aizawa was looking like he wanted to die. It was way to early for this.

"You don't think it is a villain quirk?"

"No not at all! You have a great quirk for rescue missions and to capture villains. Besides, if someone does have a villain quirk, it is me. Because villains gave me these quirks to make me a weapon"

Shinso was looking at the boy with way to many questions in his head

"What are your quirks? Why are they villain quirks? Are you a villain?"

Aizawa stepped in for the boy.

"He has darkness in him what he can use for attack and defense. He also can rewind life force or fast forward it. He can literally make you a corpse in seconds"

Shinso got a bit scared but had an shit eating grin.

"You are way cooler than I had imagined" He grinned

Izuku smiled at the other boy.

"Your brake time is over, problem child" Aizawa said firm.

"Shinso you will do the same as Izuku is going to do. You two can stay here and do the exercises. I am going to sleep but I will let you feel hell if you are cheating"

The boys tensed up and started with the exercises. As time went on, The two could see other students coming up to the school property and walking inside the building. At one point, Shinso left for classes. Shinso could see Izuku running from his seat and just sighed at the luck he had to have classes.

Aizawa walked up to Izuku around lunchtime. Izuku was almost done with his exercises. His muscles are sour and all he want to do is lay down and be dead. He couldn't use life force to restore his energy. For this he needed to take life force first and he just didn't have the energy to do that. Then he got an idea. He went laying down in the grass and activated his quirk. The grass around him went from green to yellow in an instant and slowly vanishing, leaving only dry dirt around him.

"Stop destroying the lawn problem child"

"Need...... energy....." Izuku said with eyes closed

Aizawa let out a sigh. "Let's go somewhere to get food then"

Izuku's eyes shot open. He had been at a café before with some classmates. But his dad never wanted to go out. This was a very special occasion. The boy smiled a bit at the delicious food he was getting. After a bit more destroying the grass, he stood up and went changing clothes in a changing room. He later joined his father at the front gate.

The two were walking in the city center, arguing to what café they were going. They both had a favorite place and they didn't want to go to another. Both as stubborn as Bakugo. Aizawa had threatened Izuku with extra homework and training but Izuku just didn't listen to it. Why would he. It was over food for fuck sake. Then Aizawa got an wide grin on his face and let out a smirk.

"Lets play catch. If I win we go to mine. If you win we go to yours"

Now Izuku was grinning too.

"Sounds fun. But who are we catching?"

"Hmmm lets see if Hawks is available"

Aizawa took out his phone and called the number 3 pro. The phone went on for some time but eventually Hawks picked up the phone. Aizawa then explained the game to him and told him he would get to eat with them for free. They agreed to meet on a square and from there it would be everyone on their own. Hawks was prohibited to fly high because then he couldn't get caught. Aizawa and Izuku could use everything they have.

Once met on the square, the number 3 hero had a lot of fans around him. Aizawa walked through the crowd pushing Izuku in front of him. Once in front, Izuku was met with a marker signing his forehead. Hawks had put it on his head without even looking at him.

"The fuck Hawks?!"

"Heh?"

Hawks now looked at Izuku and was seeing Aizawa behind him. He now fully recognized the boy.

"OHH HAHAHA SORRY IZUKU" He burst out in laughter.

When Hawks was done with his popularity business, the game was about to start. He counted down:

3.....

Aizawa prepared his scarf for anything to grab on. He wasn't able to erase Hawks quirk because of the mutant class quirk. So he need to completely depends on his skills.

2....

Izuku's darkness was floating out of his body to his feet and legs. He was ready to jump in the air to catch Hawks immediately.

1....

Hawks boosted himself up in the air. He was quickly followed by Izuku who wanted to grab his ankle to catch him. Sadly for the boy, Hawks was faster than he was. Hawks was flying to an alleyway in high speed. He carefully dodged a flying Aizawa who was swinging his scarf like spiderman. Sadly for the adult he had learned some tricks to his intern. Izuku was jumping from wall to wall like a monkey. He was using his darkness to boost him from side to side.

Hawks was flying up to the roof of a building. He was still being followed by the two others. You can see Aizawa was the more experienced of the two. He was using his scarf and techniques to easily rush to where hawks was flying. Hawks was just toying around and flying in circles. Aizawa almost caught him but he was one millisecond to fast.

Izuku was speeding up to the roof, following his teacher. But when he was up top, they were already gone. Izuku didn't want to endlessly tail the flying hero.

'time for a little change in the game' he thought.

When he got his eyes on the two heroes a couple of buildings away, a grin made its way to his face. Izuku got an idea.

The boy was covering his whole body in darkness. He knows the risk of doing this, of losing control. He then quickly reshaped it to wings on his back. His feet and legs were still covered in it. Izuku put two hands on the ground, making an starting pose. He boost himself up and went flying at the other two in high speed. Hawks was way to distracted by Aizawa. The closer Izuku was flying to them, the closer Aizawa was getting to Hawks. Izuku was going to catch the number 3. He was ready to kill the number 3.

BANG

Hawks fell to the ground on the rooftop. Izuku fell to the ground on a balcony one level below, yelling in rage. Aizawa fell to the ground on the other side on a balcony. Both catchers quickly got up. Hawks already recovered from the two heroes bumping in to him. They didn't catch him so he still got away. He dived down the building to the streets. People were looking at the events happening and when they saw Hawks, they swarmed him for signatures and pictures. Izuku went flying above the streets. His flying skills were unstable so it was very hard. He was scanning for his prey.

Suddenly Izuku felt his darkness wings were gone and he was falling down fast. He looked back at the roof to see Aizawa using erasure to suppress his quirk. Aizawa also was diving of the roof. Izuku was ready to slam the ground and embraced the impact. Aizawa was extending his scarf to make him come down safe

Hawks couldn't see the other two because of all the people. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder from behind. He turned around to see Aizawa touching him. Aizawa had in his other hand a half conscious Izuku.

Izuku became aware of everything when he was sitting on a chair in a café. He glanced around to see people talking and eating at tables and waitresses walking. He then looked across the table to the two heroes. They both already had a cup of coffee.

"Can I have coffee too?" the boy asked

Hawks began to laugh hard and Aizawa was just glancing at Izuku deadpanned.

"I didn't know you could fly Izuku" Hawks said when he was done laughing.

"I-it was an experiment" The boy let out a small smile.

"It is cool! Maybe I can learn you to fly better"

"yeah yeah. He first needs to learn how to control himself. I know the look he had. He wasn't himself"

Izuku remembered now what he did and what he wanted to do. He began to blush out of shame. Putting his collar from his shirt up to his face.

"We will talk about it later. First eat okay?"

Aizawa waved at a waitress and the three ordered their food and a coffee.

After lunch they said their goodbyes to Hawks and went back to UA. Izuku was going to train again. This time, because of earlier, he was going to control his quirk. He had told Aizawa and Hawks about how he lost control and activated a kind of killing mode on himself. He can't stop it until he finish his mission. Or if he gets knocked out. Izuku had told that because of the erasure Aizawa did on him, he only lost his quirk but the mindset stayed. He told them he could hear his sensei's voice in his head telling him to kill the person he was focused on. This time it was Hawks, before it was All Might.

Aizawa decided to get that out of his head in this week of internship. He went with Izuku to the support department and there they had analyzed Izuku's brain. They had found a small chip in his head and decided to remove it. It took a couple of hours but eventually the night of the second day it was out. Because of his quirk, Izuku didn't require a long healing time. He was up and running (literally) again the next morning. He learned how to control his darkness in the next days. Because he already knew how to use all of it, the controlling part was easy.

Aizawa had as test All Might invited to Ground Beta. Izuku was told to use all the darkness he could and after he did, All Might showed himself. First, Izuku rushed towards the hero, ready to kill him. But he stopped right before impact. He was frozen in place, looking up to the hero. Because he now remembered who saved him in that battle many years ago, he wanted to thank the hero.

"A-All M-Might. Thank you"

"For what, young Izuku?"

"Saving me. When I was a kid"

All Might was confused and just stood there while the boy was walking away.

Now the internship had only 2 days left. Tomorrow, they were going on a real patrol. In Hosu.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

65K 2.2K 15
This is a My Hero Academia story with Vigilante Deku. Izuku or Raven as he's know by the media is a top notch vigilante that has been working for alm...
Conversion بواسطة Rayne

قصص الهواة

45.3K 1.3K 30
Izuku Midoriya was kidnapped two years ago by Kai Chisaki and Hari Kurono solely for his quirk. The quirk erases quirk genes through the use of blood...
299K 9.1K 88
Izuku Midoriya. A viridian haired boy with emerald eyes and constellation like freckles. He was born into a world were no one was created equal, a ha...
581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.