Who's there? (TAEKOOK)

De dreamistaekook

Jeon Jungkook, a person who always as far as he remembers was alone and lonely. One day he moves out into a n... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (M)

Chapter 23

4.4K 299 157
De dreamistaekook

With tipped toes and slouched shoulders, Taehyung made his way out of his boring bedroom obviously not before crying his heart out for the last time.

He scanned the apartment and the ravenette wasn't in sight which means he is in his bedroom.

Taehyung stood up straight with determination and walked towards the ravenette's bedroom and opened his door with a bang.

Jeongguk was idly sitting on his bed, lost in thoughts but the noise was so loud that it obviously had to startle him and yes he flinched badly.

"Taehyung, you scared me." Jeongguk said as he immediately put his palm on his raised chest.

Taehyung paid no heed to whatever Jeongguk said and straight away went ahead and stood beside his bed.

"Cross your legs." Taehyung said glaring at the ravenette.

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung with confused eyes but nonetheless did what the beautiful silver-head asked him to do.

He crossed his legs and leaned back to the headboard for support and waited for what was going to come next.

Taehyung swiftly without any problem crawled up on the bed and then crawled up on Jeongguk's lap and settled himself comfortably there.

Jeongguk's eyebrows rose so high that it could reach the ceiling and boy was he nervous and uncomfortable because what exactly is happening? He didn't know where to place his hands so he clenched his bed sheet tightly in his fist.

Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jeongguk's tiny waist and curled his arms around Jeongguk's neck which automatically made him invade Jeongguk's personal space.

"Wrap your arms around my waist." Taehyung mumbled, suddenly losing all his confidence due to the close proximity between him and the raven-haired male.

"Hm?" Jeongguk asked with shocked eyes open wide and confused as well.

"Do it." Taehyung whispered again as he gazed into Jeongguk's shiny black doe orbs.

Jeongguk's shaky and unsure hands finally wrapped around the silver-head's curvy waist and Taehyung sighed contently in reply.

"So, would you mind explaining what's happening?" Jeongguk asked, his entire system nervous yet his voice strangely confident.

"I was missing my home. I just wanted to be at home." Taehyung replied with a small shy blush on his cheeks.

"No Taehyung. You don't have the right to play with my emotions this way. Don't you see that you're home but giving you home means I have to be homeless?" Jeongguk uttered loud and clear and was about to move his hands away when Taehyung caught them tightly and made them wrap around his waist in a more possessive manner.

"Did I say you could remove your hands?" Taehyung asked with his deep, husky and velvety voice which only comes out when he wants to show who is in charge.

Jeongguk simply gulped and shook his head as he looked away.

"Why are you doing this? Why? Didn't we agree to settle i---"

"I didn't agree to shit. You talked and talked and talked and all I did was listen to you and cry. Also, that's not your fault, my mind made me think that I was still in love with that douchebag." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes as he cut off Jeongguk's sentence in the middle.

"What are you trying to say?" Jeongguk asked as he sighed sadly.

"Yes, I am trying to say something so you better not run your mouth and listen to me till the very end." Taehyung warned the ravenette with glaring eyes as Jeongguk just nodded his head gulping.

"What if I tell you that yes I know you know what love is and I know that you have fallen immensely in love with not someone but me. Yes,I know you have found love and you found that in me, in a form which is me and it's the same for me as well? What if I tell you that I found my true love in the form of you as well? What if I tell you that I know you found your 'the one, your one and only, your number one and that's also me, only me and you are the same for me, my one and only? What if, Ggukie, what if I tell you that I love you so much that I am ready to fly with you, to leave everything behind and love you? What if I tell you that yes, I love you so damn much too that my heart explodes in pain, my eyes sting and my stomach churns because even though I love you, I love you crazily even though I am a soul and I shouldn't feel these but I do as well? What if I say that even I won't ever get tired of saying it and what if I tell you that my Ggukie, only mine, I reciprocate it as well?" Taehyung said each word sternly though his voice was just a little above of a whisper.

Jeongguk was taken aback. His eyes were blown wide, his mind wasn't working and his heart, oh his poor heart was hammering in his chest. He didn't know what to say, what to reply, he suddenly felt too overwhelmed. He opened his mouth to reply and then closed it again, he opened his mouth again in hope that some words would slip out when the silver-head stopped him again by placing his index finger on the ravenette's peachy lips. Jeongguk was frozen at the action.

"I am not done yet, my Ggukie." Taehyung whispered near his finger which was on the other's lips as Jeongguk felt his entire body shivering due to the small husky whisper.

"But again, my Ggukie, what if I tell you that please blame me. What if I tell you that no, it's not okay that you don't love me, don't even think of not loving me. What if I tell you that it's not okay to be not okay because you have me. What if I told you that it's not okay to hurt because I am here to protect you. What if I tell you that no, it's not fine because love is only beautiful and not pain when it comes to us because I won't ever let any pain touch you." Taehyung spoke up again with the same stern voice.

Jeongguk's eyes were wide open because Taehyung was repeating his words but he was making it mean every opposite thing he had spoken.

"And now Ggukie, what if I tell you that I don't remember my past, I don't want to. I only want to remember you, only you, just Jeongguk? What if I tell you that I am completely prepared for your love because my love for you has overpowered me as well. What if I tell you that Ggukie, paint me, ruin me, cleanse me, hold me, love me, make me yours, just yours because I am your canvas and you're my painter. My love is your canvas and your love is the beautiful paint on the canvas? What if I tell you that Ggukie, I'll probably lose my soul in this world as well if you don't capture me, protect me, possess me, love me. What if I tell you that, Jeon Jeongguk, this crazy soul named Kim Taehyung is crazily, hopelessly, helplessly and foolishly in love with you. What if I tell you simply that Ggukie, oh my precious dear Ggukie, I love you. I love you so damn much that everything seems useless without you. What if I tell you all these things, what will you say?" Taehyung spoke every word clearly though his voice cracked a little at the end and his eyes glossed with unshed tears and his nose was already bright red.

"I won't say, rather ask." Jeongguk replied as he had his own tears flowing down his cheeks.

Taehyung wiped out each and every drop of tears falling on his Ggukie's cheeks with his thumb.

"Anything." Taehyung whispered as he leaned in more and now his nose touched Jeongguk's nose.

"Can I kiss you?" Jeongguk asked as he sniffed loudly.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle as he wiped his own tears staining his cheeks.

"Why would you ask that, silly?" Taehyung asked as he laughed through his tears.

"First because consent and second because I can't touch you so you have to initiate it. Did you forget that?" Jeongguk asked as he glared at the silver-head.

"Oh no I didn't. Wow, I have a big advantage there, don't I?" Taehyung asked as he laughed happily, still keeping the distance to almost nil between their faces.

"It's not funny, okay? I mean imagine every time I want to kiss you, I have to come and ask you for it and knowing you, you will make me beg for it." Jeongguk replied as his lips formed into a pout.

"You're making me sound like some cruel lover who is a sadist and gets pleasure by watching their lover in pain." Taehyung replied with a fake, loud gasp.

"Must be. We don't know about our kinks yet." Jeongguk replied as he wrapped his hands around the silver-head more tightly as Taehyung straddled his lap more.

"We didn't even do a proper confession and here you go, fighting with me about kisses and kinks." Taehyung replied with a bigger pout than Jeongguk's on his own lips.

"I didn't start the fight. You were the one to make fun of m----"

Jeongguk couldn't complete his sentence when the silver-head grabbed his T-shirt with his tiny fist and placed his luscious, pink shiny soft lips on Jeongguk's peachy plum ones. Jeongguk's eyes were wide open whereas Taehyung's gorgeous turquoise orbs were closed.

For the first two seconds Jeongguk simply blinked because was he dreaming? But he was brought out of his thoughts when Taehyung pulled him more into himself and pressed his lips harder on the raven-haired.

Jeongguk's eyes immediately closed tightly as he pulled Taehyung on him more tightly by the hold on his waist.

Their lips moulded together like they were made for just each other. Their lips danced together and so did the force increase because the kiss was desperate, needy. Both desperately needed to feel each other, show the love they had for each other.

It was a needy, desperate and passionate kiss yet it was innocent, sweet and love-filled. Just their lips on each other, no tongue involved and nor was it sloppy. They had the perfect rhythm. It felt like they had been kissing each other for years.

Taehyung broke the kiss but didn't move away. Their noses were still touching and so were their lips while they both were breathing heavily. Taehyung's hands in fist, grabbing the raven-haired male's T-shirt tightly and so was Jeongguk's hand around Taehyung's small waist.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much." Taehyung confessed as he was still panting from that breathtaking and amazing kiss.

"Say it again. Please say it again. I need to know I am not dreaming." Jeongguk whispered as he breathed heavily as well.

"I love you, Ggukie. I love you more than anything." Taehyung confessed again as his eyes were still closed and so was Jeongguk's eyes.

"Again. Please." Jeongguk whispered as Taehyung pecked his lips again.

"I love you. I am in love with you. You hear me, my Ggukie? Kim Taehyung loves you, Kim Taehyung loves Jeon Jeongguk. I love you and only you." Taehyung confessed, whispering as he pecked him again.

"Please kiss me again." Jeongguk whispered and Taehyung did just what Jeongguk asked him to.

This time the kiss was much softer and much slower. It was just to make Jeongguk believe that Taehyung was his and he wasn't going anywhere away from him.

This time Jeongguk broke the kiss and hugged the silver-head tightly. He felt that if he didn't hold Taehyung so tight, he would disappear from him.

"I love you. I love you so damn much. I love you so much that even thinking about a life without you makes my heart die, makes me die. Tae, please don't ever leave me, it pains me so much. You have no idea what I had to go through the last few days. I hate you for sending me on those dates. Please, never do that again. I love you very much. I love you." Jeongguk confessed loud and clear as his tears left again and slid down his cheeks to his chin to finally Taehyung's t-shirt and dampened it.

"I know I know and you can hate me all you want but don't you even utter the two words 'move on' orelse no banana milk for a week, lights will flicker again and no me for three days." Taehyung replied as he himself cried on the younger's shoulder.

"I wouldn't think of it when I have my love in my arms. I love you." Jeongguk whispered, still hugging the elder.

"I love you more, big baby." Taehyung whispered back.

"You can take away my banana milk, you can flicker the lights but you cannot take away you from me even for a single day. I will not allow it." Jeongguk said now as he broke the hug and wiped the elder's tears that flowed down his fluffy bread cheeks.

"Now if my Ggukie doesn't allow it then how can I even think about it, hm?" Taehyung asked as he laughed happily through his tears. He with his own thumb wiped the younger's tears, who laughed happily as well.

They both shed tears which were once of pain but now they cried some more again but those old painful tears now turned into happy ones.

It was a long , painful and cruel ride but at the end of the day they were happy because Jeongguk and Taehyung were finally home.

AHHHHHHHH!!! FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER RIGHT?🤧🤧

I am kinda soft for this chapter!🥺🥺

I woke up early so an early update!🤭🤭

^^Before I leave for now, JUST SEE THIS FANART!!!! I MEAN I JUST COULDN'T KEEP THIS TO MYSELF, I HAD TO SHOW Y'ALL!!THE DETAILS!!IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!😍😍😍😍😍

I PURPLE YOU!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!😚

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

253K 14K 38
Taehyung went missing after a bad fight with Jungkook and was reported dead after three months of searching. After a month, Jungkook moves into a hou...
340K 18.9K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
68.9K 5.6K 42
Due to some personal reasons Taehyung and Jungkook had to move into another house, or more precisely a mansion to be exact which was located far away...
484K 20.7K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...