||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

By 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)

424 28 46
By 1319nimika

Morning 7.00 AM,

RamNir's Room
*********************

Sunlight crept in between the curtains slowly and shone brightly on the couple who were sleeping cuddling with each other. Ram opens his eyes and finds his beloved all over himself. He smiles widely at that.

Ramnath's POV

Gosh!!! Nimmi still looks so beautiful. I mean My Dream Girl is finally in front of me. Thankyou so so much Almighty for blessing me with her in my life.

(Slowly caressing her face) I still remember Nimmi, the very first time I had seen you looking at me with those beautiful ocean deep eyes of yours, at the annual fair of our village. Well to be truthful, I had actually fell in love with your eyes at the first sight only and that is why we are here together. Well kya kya papad bele hain maine tumhe paane ke liye, yeh sirf mujhe hi pata hai. Well That's a story for another time. (Chuckling to himself)

But such an unlucky man I am. I lost the most important person of my life due to my own stupidities. I am so sorry Nimmi. (He bends down to kiss her forehead but instead feels her soft palm on his lips. Confused, he looks towards her)

Nirmala- (while slowly opening her eyes) You are prohibited from kissing me of you don't forget the past and move on (in a fake threatening voice).

Ramnath chuckles hearing and then kisses on her forehead and says, "As you say My Highness." And both of them giggled together. Ramnath was looking at his Nimmi quiet intensely and she couldn't handle it. So she got up from the bed unmindful of her appearance. Tight then she saw the change in expressions of Ram's eyes and that's when she actually took on her appearance. Shocked, she immediately went inside the quilt and was blushing so deep that it would put the beetroot to shame. Ram chuckled and the pulled his wife to himself. Nirmala shrieked at the sudden movement and then tried to get out of his grip when she realized that he had begun his sweet tortures again.

Nirmala- R...ra...ram wh...what a...are you doing? We have so much work today. As in the priest is coming to finalize the wedding date of our daughter and then Diwali preps also need to be overseen....

But who was even paying heed to her unnecessary rants right now. This is what Ram was thinking as loving his wife was more necessary right now.

Nirmala- Rammmmm..... (she pushed him slightly and he groaned in irritation.)

Ram- What???

Nirmala- What WHAT? Arre I told you na, there is so much work. And it's your daughter's marriage and it's you who is romancing and that too at this age. Have some shame at least.

Ram- (pulling her back to himself) Age has nothing to do with Romance, Babes. And rahi baat meri beti ki shadi ki, toh uske liye mai koi kami nhi chodunga. So chill and it's just 7.30 AM baby. We still have time. So let us enjoy a bit.

He again tried to kiss her but she kept her palm in between make him groan in irritation again.

Ram- Kya yaar Nimmi??? Kiss karne bhi nhi de rahi. Achha Tell me one thing, yesterday night when we were having the time of our life during those passionate and high moments, that time toh you didn't remember that you had a daughter to be married or your son and DIL. So.... that time to it was like 'Ra....Ram.... pl...please...'.

Nirmala as blushing deeply but then this time surprised him by initiating their kiss and both once again drowned in their land of passion....

After some time.....

Nimmi and Ram both were in half sitting position and had side hugged each other with Nirmala's head on his chest in the and only the dating sheet as their cover.

Nirmala- Ram, I was just thinking something. Tell me if you think the same too.

Ram- Yeah go on.

Nirmala- You know, I just had this thought. See we are getting Aaru married and she is doing this mostly for our sake as we weren't there during her real wedding festivities. But Shravan and Suman, they both to even haven't married each other ritually, it was all on papers only. I mean to sau, that even our Sumo must have some dreams about her marriage and the stunt Tiwariji and I pulled had already ruined some part of her possible memories. I don't want her to miss out on her marriage festivities because of our mistakes.

Ram- (confused) Wait wait wait..... what do you mean by 'the stunt you and Tiwariji pulled that ruined Sumo's dreams'.

Nirmala- (sighing) Actually Tiwariji knew that Shravan And Suman were in love with each other and thus wanted them to get married. So when I took Aditya's proposal to him for Suman, he rejected.

Ram- (more confused) If it is so, then why did Suman agree to marry Aditya and what were all those functions and....

Nirmala- (sighing) A drama...

Ram- (shocked) A what????

Nirmala- It was a drama Ram, staged by Tiwariji and me and Aditya were his aides.

Ram- If it was all a drama, then why did he molest my daughter???

Nirmala- Actually that was never in the plan. It was all his doings due to his insecurities. And that is the reason me and Nidhi have cut all ties with him.

Ram- But tell me one thing. Why did you even stage that plan?

Nirmala- Actually Tiwariji thought that Jealosy could do the work and as he knew that Aditya was good friend to Suman so he might help them so that Suman stays happy. We had all thought that if Shravan or Suman didn't stop the marriage then we would by hook or by crook. But before we could think of any alternative, Aditya had already done his shameless deeds. I am regretting so very much that I don't know how to face my child every other day. (Choking on her emtions) Tiwariji said that he had told about all this to shravan that day in the hospital. But very soon we are going to tell about all this to Suman too. Though am scared that my daughter might even start hating me. (Crying by the end)

Ramnath hugged her and tried to console her. He knew it was all wrong but their intentions weren't and he knew Suman will surely forgive them but yes it was also true that her forgiveness will be their biggest punishment just as his for all the nasty games he played with his own children because of his insecurities.

Ram- Nimmi, listen to me. I know what all you did was wrong but it would all have been right had that incident not happened with our daughter. But it did happen because it was fated as we all needed to see that bastard's true face. But see in the end, everything is good. So please don't think about it. Because your tension will surely stress our children. And today is diwali yaar. (Wiping her tears) C'mon now please smile and let's go and enjoy today. (Stretching her lips into a grin with his fingers) Its after so many years that we will be with our complete family on Diwali. So let's go and prepare for it. Hmm...

Nirmala- (still a bit sad) Hmm....

Ram- (smirk) Waise, I was thinking, how about we take a shower together. As in to save water and time.

Nirmala- (absent mindedly) okay.

Ram- (grins) Are you sure?

And that's when She registers what he said and smacks him on the chest and then hugs him.

Ram- Toh iska mai kya matlab samjhu Mishti? Shall we (pointing towards the bathroom)

Nirmala nods shyly and then both the lovers went off in their private shower session.

Well a the couples in the MM had actually spent a passionate night except Shraman and Preekar. Let's what Our Dear Preekar are Upto

Preekar's Room, 7AM
************************

The bathroom door opened and put came Preeti in her bathrobe while singing when she stopped in her tracks and was getting all red in anger seeing the scene in front of her. Seething in anger she went towards her bed only to see The Great Pushkar Malhotra sleeping selling horses.

Preeti- (mumbling) Here I am getting stressed as to how will I stop the upcoming problem and see this homo sapien here. He is toh sleeping without any tension only. Sari tension mujhe de kar dekho kaise chain ki mind so raha hai. But mai aisa kaise hone de sakti hun. Agar mai pareshan hun to yeh bhi hoga. Period.

And with that being said, Preeti screamed Pushkar's name at the top of her voice, but......

He was still snoring. It angered her to such an extreme level that she pushed him off the bed....

Well our Mighty Malhotra then finally woke up from his sweeeeeeetttttt sleep startled of the interruption in his delicious dream.

Delicious why???

Obviously a foodie Malhotra will see food only in the dream na...🤭🤭😉😉.

Pushkar- (groaning in irritation) What yaar Preeti? Let me sleep na. I was seeing such a yummy dream of Biryani, kebabs, noodles and.....

Preeti- (keeping hand on her waist and narrowing her eyes) Shut up. Have you ever thought anything except food?

Pushkar- (still sleepy) Off course. There are so many things to dream off, especially my Pretty Preeti.

Preeti smiled a little, but controlled and then again called him in a stern voice. And this time he got up from the floor while rubbing his bum.

Pushkar- Preetz yaar, why are you so irritated early in the morning. See, you should na come and wake me up with water droplets sprinkling from your wet hair, just like in the movies. And then kiss my cheek shyly. And...

Preeti- (gawking at him narrowing her eyes) O hello! Mr. Bhukkad Malhotra. Back to Earth. I wouldn't do that with you when you are dreaming of food more than me. (Muttering a silent 'idiot' under her breath)

Pushkar- Heard that.

Preeti- It was meant to be.

Pushkar- Well, I must say, that you are looking smoking hot in this bathrobe, fresh out of the shower and oh! You do smell amazing.

Preeti- (taunting) And I must say that you are stinking and that too very badly. (She then angrily turned to other side folding her hands on her chest)

Pushkar- (he chuckled and hugged her from behind) Preeti baby, tell me what happened? Are you still worried about what I told you last night? If it is, then let me assure you, everything would be fine dear.

Preeti- (turning to face him) Pushkar you ate not understanding my POV. Look I know you think Shravan and Di would be able to handle and take part in this. But I know, they would surely have a disagreement. And I don't want them to fight again and go back to square one where they were standing a month back. I...I....

Pushkar- Look Preeti I understand your woes. But think from this way too. They would wade of their ways through this also and it's just temporary. Don't worry. It will be fine and then we all are also with them. And the most important thing, they trust each other with their lives and I can assure you, come what may, they will always find their way back to each other. Hmm...

He then kissed her forehead and said, "Achha look, I going to freshen up. You too get ready. We will go down together. " And off they went for their works.
************************************
Lets wait and see what new storm is up in Shraman's life. But just as Pushkar said, 'they would surely find their way back yo each other come what may.'
************************************

Living Room, 9 AM

Kamini, Lalaji, Ram and Nirmala were seeing off the Tiwaris who had to return back to TK and then freshen up and then come back again as the priest was arriving at 12 PM to fix the date for Anuj qnd Aarushi's wedding.

After they left, Ram and Lalaji came back and sat on the couch while Nirmala and Kamini left for left for the kitchen to check upon the breakfast arrangements.

Soon Nimmi and Kami came back with tea for the four of them and the four of them sat together for a chat and to wait for their children to come down.

Lalaji- Kitte dino baad hai jo hum sab yun sath baithker chai pe charcha kar rhe hain. Iska to mazza hi kuch aur hai. Bus purane mithe palon ki yaad aa gayi. Kyun Bhaisahab, sahi na maine.

Ram- Haan bhai Lala, yeh baat to tumne ekdum sahi ki. I mean him charon yun sath me.... iske apne alag khasiyat hai.

Kamini- Aap sab ab purane yadon ko sochte rahenge ya yeh bhi sochenge ki Suman Shravan ka kya karna hai.

Ram- Unhe kya hua? Sab thik toh hai?Phirse Jhagda to nhi kar liya dono ne?

Nirmala- Offo Ram. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.

Lalaji- Phir kon si gal ho gayi Parjayiji?

Nirmala- Look Lala, first tell me, we all are gearing up for which upcoming event?

Lalaji- For our Aaru's wedding.

Nirmala- Yeah. So here we all are prepping up for Aaru's wedding, when she had already got married with all the rituals. And it's because we all wanted to make at least a new memory with her of our dream of getting our daughter married. But then have you thought of our other daughter. Suman and Shravan toh just signed some papers and hot married. But don't you all think, they must have some wishes for their dream wedding and we haven't even asked them once. Won't Suman feel at least a tad bit bad?

"Might be. But most probably no.", came Shravan's voice whi was coming towards the four of them.

Shravan- Good morning Ma, Chhoti Ma, Papa And Lalaji.

All- Good morning beta.

Shravan- Ma, Chhoti Ma am sorry I heard your conversation. But what can I do, when I heard Sumo's name being the topic of discussion,  I couldn't help myself. And the next thing about Sumo getting depressed with Di's wedding Sumo just because she didn't have a perfect wedding, well I would tell you all that it's not true. I know Sumo has her dreams of getting a perfect wedding. Do you think I would have waited till now had I known that she wished for it. Ma Papa let me tell you one thing. You all are well aware of her disorder that she fears losing her closed ones. Plus those nightmarish memories of her disastrous namesake wedding. Dad she is still not over it. And adding up it are the deep wounds which were inflicted on her tender fragile heart by Mrs. Mqnju Tiwari since the time she has entered TK and more so after mine, Mom and Anuj's departure. She has actually gone through a lot and I want her to over all of it. The strong Sumo is just a facade. But I want to inbuilt that facade into her being, so that she can fight of any evil on her own and overcome her fears. Because if she continues with hiding her woes deep inside her heart, it will kill her slowly and I will die seeing her suffering.

So what I mean is, that I want her to share all her feelings with me regarding all that emotional turmoil she went through during her wedding festivities. And that will happen only when she witnesses her Bhaise wedding function very closely. And not only that. Aaru di and Sumo connect with each other at a level where they have spent considerate amount of time as orphans without any love or support or even the warmth of a family. So let witness this wedding and let her realize that she too deserves all the happiness in the world and that she had enough of shedding tears till now. The moment she realizes all this, I will be proposing her in front of the whole wide world to get married to me till eternity. And am damn sure,she wouldn't deny me that time.

On the other hand, if I propose her now, she might try to dodge the topic saying that 'she doesn't regret how we married but what is important is that we both are together'. But she should realize that this is our damn love story and we have all the rights to stay happy and fulfill our wishes too.

The four of hem had fond smiles on their faces seeing the level of intensity and sincerity dripping from his demeanour, especially his eyes. But someone else had tears in their eyes thinking that God jas finally bestowed some mercy upon Suman and even fulfilled his wish to give his Chhoti a perfect soulmate. And I don't think you all need an answer to this.

Off course, its Anuj who had just came out from his room and heard the entire conversation among the elders. He was about ti interrupt them and tell them to arrange his Chhoti's wedding when he was stunned hearing Shravan's reply. He didn't interfere but completely heard what all he said. And by the end of it, he knew that his Priya Bua had made sure that his Chhoti had her angel in her life even when she was unaware of this feeling of love. He could now take a sigh of relief as she was in good hands and just wait for the day when Sumo would finally get married ritually. So that he could at least fulfill his duties and wishes as her brother.

He was lost in his thoughts when Ramnath noticed him.

Ram- Arre Anuj beta, you are up? I hope you had a good sleep.

Anuj- Yes uncle. Infact I would say, it was the best after so many days as my Sona was beside me.

He went and sat beside Shravan and patted him on the shoulder and winked at him. Shravan was confused seeing his behaviour as he was trying to control his smile. But chucked the thought and decided to ask about the matter he had in his mind since long after he came to know of Anuj and Aarushi's relationship.

Shravan- Well Anuj I had a thought on my mind. I hope you won't get offended?

Anuj- Hey why would I even feel offended? C'mon out with it.

Shravan- Umm... i was just thinking that after the wedding... i mean... what have thought about your residence. I...i mean... where will you live? In U.S. or TK or.... I mean please don't take me wrong... I just wanted to...

Anuj- (chuckled slightly) Hey stop getting worried. I am not at all offended. Infact am happy that Sona has finally got what she missed out in her life. I know how much she has yearned for a big happy family of her own. So I have decided something. Well after the wedding and the Bidaayi, we would go to TK as the 'grah pravesh' will take place there.... but next part is a surprise. It is confirmed that we aren't going to stay in TK, coz I know Mrs. Tiwari would go to any lengths to avenge her insults. I cant risk keeping My Sona near her. Bas itna samajh lo tumhare aas paas hi rahenge. I don't want her to miss out on the amazing family and the immense love she got here, just for the sake that she is my wife. Because even before that she is the daughter of this house whom you all have missed dearly. And I am also doing it for myself. I too don't want to stay away from my Chhoti and Pretty. So yeah...

Tye five of them sitting there got emotional but their hearts were dancing in a frenzy that their daughter has got such an amazing soulmate. They were assured of her future, even if they had slightest or even a tiny-miny of doubts somewhere in their minds. They were still zoned out when Anuj was literally pushed off the couch by three persons all at once. And those three creatures were namely; Aarushi, Sumo and Preeti.

All of them bursted out into fits of laughter seeing the girls' craziness. Shravan and Pushkar had to come home his "Rescue". 😆😆😆

Once he was up and out of their clutches, he panted and looked at them in a shock. The three of them looked at him sheepishly but then even he bursted out laughing and along him the Tridevis too.

Once the laughing session ended, Sumo literally jumped on the couch dancing coz she was way too happy that her Bhai was going yo stay near her. Now she would have her entire loving family with her. And as all the villains were over from their life, they would live happily ever after, UNAWARE OF THE STORM THAT WOULD SHAKE THE ROOT OF THEIR ENTIRE LIFE. AFFECTING MOSTLY THE THREE TIWARI SIBLINGS. Let's wait and watch what the near future has in store for them. Will the storm shape up their future ina good way or will it lead to the destruction of the new found peace and love in the Malhotra Family.
             ********************

11 AM, Malhotra Mansion

All of the male species of Malhotra family were chilling with Anuj in the living room, when the ladies came with a brunch. One should see how the above said species were literally drooling. Oh... no...no...no... not on their respective girls but the food that was served on the table. Let's take a look at it. For the main course there was chhole bhature, daal makhani with naan, sev ki sabji (a must.... after all humare Shravan ki favourite hai😉😉), and paneer parathe along with green chutney to go with it and yup matar pulao too. It was a punjabi veg menu today as it was the occasion of Diwali and yeah after long,the entire foodie clan was celebrating a festival with so much positivity. Toh itna sara khana usi khushi mein.🤭🤭

And guys, how is it possible that today being Diwali, dessert would be missed out. Off course it was there. Moong dal ka halwa and punjabi phirni.

Kamini- (taking everyone's attention) So my dear family members, today's brunch has the special effect of Suman and Jiji and rest of us just helped them. So chalo now everyone taste it and give your reviews. I know I know you all are thinking as why we even need to say anything as it's a universal fact that these both are awesome chefs. But still we won't loose anything if appreciate at every given opportunity. Say what???

Everyone nodded in agreement and dug their heads in their plate and the first bite itself was enough for them to feel the heaven. Such was the taste of their handmade food. Everybody had went into a trance and it only broke after their plates were neat and clean.🤭🤭

Shravan- (coming out of the trance) Umm... Sumo. (Sumo looked at him) Actually I have a surprise for you. Well I just hope you like it.

Sumo- (excitement evident in her voice) Really!!! You have a surprise for me and you are hesitating. C'mon Shravan I wont eat you up.

Shravan- Actually I went against your order. So... (he Said while scratching the back of his neck).

Sumo- Huh...

Even before Sumo could voice out her confusion,  she heard a sudden shout of "SURPRISE SUMMMOOOO...."
She looked back only to witness her entire team of girls standing together and grinning at her. She stood shocked for a moment. It had been days since she had met them and now that they were here with her, she felt as if PCT too was with her too. She was still in her trance when, Peeeti nudged her and she ran to her girls abd hugged them all tight. She was sooooo.... happy today. Then the following few minutes she was busy with acknowledging all of them. But still didn't forget to convey her heartfelt thanks to the man of hour, her CHASHMISH through her eyes. Shravan understood her unsaid emotions and blinked his eyes in return.

Preeta- Arre Suman, I must tell you Shravanji so scared that you had strictly told us to go for a holiday while he had asked to come and help you here. He knew that you would never compromise on our holidays. But he also couldn't compromise on your health, knowing the fact that today being your first Diwali in this house as the daughter-in-law, you would surely be taking a lot more stress over food and all especially sweets. So he asked our help. And you tell us, how could we miss such a golden chance to meet you after so many days. So we all actually came here. Sumo, just look at him, looking all nervous, as he is still worried of your reaction. (Giggled) (nudging her) C'mon go to him and relieve him from the stress.

Sumo too giggled along with her. She didn't have words to describe her feelings for 'Her Man'. Oh yes... he was hers completely...  He was setting new benchmarks of love everyday. The more she spent time with him, the more she fell in love with him. She saw him still chatting up with everyone but took some secretive glances towards her when he thought no one was looking at him; so that he could understand her emotions through her eyes. Her heart would have bursted out of joy and love for this man if she stayed without accomplishing her task; and that is to shower her love on him through her actions. And she prepared a plan then and there.

She slowly excused herself from there and was going towards the room, when her legs slipped and she lost her balanced only to be saved by her hubby dearest who had fears written clearly on his face.

Shravan- (comcernedly while checking her limbs and head to check any sign of injury) Sumo. You okay? I hope you don't got any injuries.

Sumo- Actually Shravan, my leg got sprained. Toh.... woh....

Shravan without hearing anything more, picked her up in his arms and excused themselves from the family and went to their room.
                   **************

ShraMan's Room

Once both of them had reached their room, Shravan put her down on the floor immediately. Sumo was shocked as she had thought that he would place her the bed and then she would have her way with him to shower her love on him. But here he put her down on the ground itself unmindful of her injury.

Sumo- (whining) Shravannnn, yaar why did you put me down on the floor. I had sprained my leg na. You should put me on the bed.

She saw him smirking and it got her more irritated towards him and thus she hit him on his biceps and whined again, 'Shravvvv.... bolona. I know you don't love me anymore'.

Shravan chuckled sarcastically and pulled her towards himself holding her waist and.... off course, she landed straight on his chest. He entangled his hand in her hair and pulled her head with just a slight force to look straight into his eyes. He couldn't give her even the slightest of pain.

Shravan- (in his ever husky voice) Seriously Sumo. You really think that I don't love. Then you are totally wrong. Well I knew it that you were lieing about the sprain...

Sumo's lips formed the 'o' shape thinking that her secret was out in open. She Lowers her eyes as she is unable to look at him. Shravan hooks his finger under her chin and pulls her face and then slowly asks, "What happened Sumo? Why did you lie to me? (Smirking slightly) Well if you were craving to be in my arms then you could have told me directly. Why all this drama, haan? (raising his right eyebrow)

Sumo- (finally finding her voice) First you tell me, how did you come to know that I was lieing and if you knew it, then why did you played along with me?

Shravan- (caressing her bare waist with his long finger the slit in her kurti) Hmm... well its quiet a good question. So the answer to your first question is, after you almost "slipped", I had held you the entire time and never put you down. So how did you come to know that you had a sprained leg when you didn't even check and also you tend to forget everytime Sumo (pinching her nose in a teasing manner) that I know you much better than you know yourself since our childhood. (His tone turning soft at the mention of their beautiful and eventful childhood)

And the answer for your second question is, do you seriously think that I will let down your image in front of everybody, be it our family only. (His voice turning resentful) Sumo, sweetie I have made that mistake once and had seen the very disastrous and scaring repercussions of it. I won't ever repeat it again.

He then kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes to soak in the feeling of overwhelm. She was overflowing in the feeling of immense love for HER man. She had enough of all the emotional talks and thus went on with flow.

Holding his collars, she pulled him even closer, if it was possible. Shravan was put off guard as he hadn't seen this coming from her. And to give him a bit more shocks, Sumo started rubbing the pad of her thumb on his lower lip first and then proceed towards his upper lip. Shravan was losing his control just by her mere touch and here toh she was in a full action mode. He still waited to see what his dear Jaan had on her mind.

She then weaved her fingers through his soft and silky hair and pulled his head towards her. Then she slowly repeated her actions on his lips again, but this time with her tongue. Teasing him again and again. She stopped only when she heard him groaning and with a satisfied smile on her face, she took his lips in hers and kissed him thoroughly. Every lick, swipe and bite was perfectly synchronized as if they were pro at what they were doing, but the sparks in their tummies had a different story altogether. It was as if they were kissing for the very first time. Their feelings and emotions going all haywire. Kissing each other madly since the last few seconds, Shravan felt his neck paining as he was bending it since long. But he didn't want to break the kiss also. So on a reflex he picked her up the ground and she wrapped her legs around his waist. It all happened so quickly and smoothly that it felt as if that was the most common thing in the world. But in reality it was the very first time, the were this close and intimate to each other.

He then walked to the bed still keeping both of them in the same position and continued kissing while walking. Once reaching the bed, he lowered both of them on the mattress and the moved his hand inside her kurti, caressing her stomach, waist and belly button. Sumo moaned into the kiss, feeling his hands at her weak spots. After a while they broke the kiss in the dire need of air, but his hand was still inside her kurti. Till now Shravan was laying on top of her. After taking a breath for a while, she opened her eyes and looked into his eyes, which screamed the immense amount of love and desire for her.

She then suddenly switched of their position, taking him off guard. Shravan looked stumped at HIS Seductress who was sitting on him looking sexy like hell with messy hair and swollen lips. Sumo bend a little bit slowly and opened the first button of his shirt with her teeth while looking at him directly. She looked all bold but only she knew how shy and nervous she was inside. She proceeded to the second button. But before opening it, she kissed the little bare area of his chest that was peeking out of the shirt. Shravan was almost on the verge of losing his sanity with her tortures, but also knew that she was pushing her limits for him as she wa still not over from her wedding day fiasco. But seeing her making so many efforts for him, his heart swelled up with lots of emotions and love feeling up. Unable to control anymore, he pulled her up to his face level and took her lips in an urgent kiss. Biting, nipping and licking time to time, he didn't let her take breath. After a while, when oxygen became too important for their survival, they broke the kiss, but had their foreheads against each other and were breathing heavily. With their breaths mingling, they both were reeling in the feel of their closeness and this new found sanity.

For Sumo, every moment spent with Shravan was a feeling of ELIXIR. Still with their eyes closes and ragged breathing, and Sumo lying on him, both their hearts involuntarily expressed and out came the words from their mouth with an ease and sense of familiarity, "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SUMO/SHRAV", at the same time.

Hearing each other at the same time, both snapped their eyes open and looked at each other and then suddenly broke into fits of laughter. Calming down their feelings, both basked the love and warmth that surrounded them and spent the afternoon with each other without caring about the world. But their world, that is their dear family had no worries about their absence a they were well aware of their children and their wish to spend some quality time, after all they both had lost more than 10 years of their togetherness. The yearn and love had finally solved their misunderstandings and the family wanted to give them some space so that their love could bloom which was dormant till now because of family and their responsibilities towards it.

Well guys I do think that Malhotra family and ShraMan are surely made for each other.🤭🤭
************************************

Hello guys so am back here with a new update. I know am a bit late but kya karen cllg and their assignments never end. It still has not ended as I do have my viva in the next week exactly after 7 days from today.

But don't worry I would surely write the next update. But may be post it by next to next monday.

So leave my blabber aside and do tell me how you felt about the chapter. Well so much good is happening since the last too updates so was thinking to add a bit of drama. I wanted to postpone that, but its needed for the plot to develop and for ShraMan to strengthen their bond too.

So guys wait for the drama and sneak peak may be into the Diwali Party May be....😉😉😉

Please so vote and comment and yes stay safe...

So meet you guys the in the next update. Till then have a happy reading.💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
82K 4.4K 51
Highest rankings- #3 in spiritual. #1 in compassion. Faaiz hasnayn is a famous and very wealthy businessman, known...
2.4M 42 2
She was abandoned on her wedding day. The groom disappeared. There were accusations. Her honour was at stake. Her family was to be ruined. One m...
187K 9.7K 40
-UNEDITED BOOK : 1 | YASIN SERIES | BOOK : 2 | IBRAHIM SERIES | A BILLIONAIRE'S STARDUST A HALAL LOVE STORY OF TWO WOUNDED SOULS.. " Missed me suns...