Alien Heros

By Sovereign343

Its summer vacation! Ben Tennyson and his best friend Y/n L/n are going on a road trip with Ben's grandpa Max... More

Bio+Harem
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
S2 Ch.15
S2 Ch.16
S2 Ch.17
S2 Ch.18
S2 Ch.19
S2 Ch.20
S2 Ch.21
S2 Ch.22
S2 Ch.23
S2 Ch.24
S2 Ch.25
S2 Ch.26
S2 Ch.27
S2 Ch.28
S3 Ch.29
S3 Ch.2 Midnight Madness
S3 Ch.3 A Change of Face
S3 Ch. 4 Wolves
S3 Ch.5 Game Over
S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure
S3 Ch.7 Underwraps
S3 Ch.8 The Unnaturals
S3 Ch.9 Monster Weather
S3 Ch.10 The Return
S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark
S4 Ch.1 Perfect Day
S4 Ch.2 Divided We Stand
S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding
S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 1
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2
S4 Ch.7 Ben 4 Good Buddy
S4 Ch.8 Ready to Rumble
The Negative Ten
S4 Finale: End of Summer
S5 Ch.1 "5 Years Later..."

S3 Finale: The Visitor

6.8K 261 145
By Sovereign343

We open to a park in St. Louis. It had been almost two weeks since Y/n miraculously woke up from his coma. Although Y/n is fully conscious, he is unfortunately restricted to a wheelchair, due to the damage done to his bones and body. He's still able to use his arms, and he can feel his legs, he's just not allowed to walk on his own, as per the doctors orders. Y/n still had bandages and stitches on his body, although most of them have been taken out or off, leaving only the major injuries left to heal.

Hope was sitting in the grass with Y/n sitting in his wheelchair next to her. The two were cheering on Ben and Gwen, who were playing a game of one-on-one soccer.

Y/n: "Come on Ben, you can do it!"

Hope: "Kick his butt, Gwen!"

The game went on for a little longer until Ben scored the winning goal.

Ben: "Allright! Yeah!"

Y/n: "Nice shot, Ben!"

Hope: "Way to go, Ben!"

Gwen walked up to Ben and gave him a high five.

Gwen: "Good game, Ben."

Ben: "Not to bad yourself, Gwen."

Hope and Y/n join Ben and Gwen.

Y/n: "Nice job, Ben. You should sign up for the soccer team when summer's over."

Ben: "You think so?"

Gwen: "Absolutely, you were amazing, Ben."

Ben: "We'll see."

Later that same afternoon, Ben and the girls were sitting on a park bench while Y/n sat in front of them in his wheelchair. They noticed that Max was standing nearby, staring at an elderly couple enjoying a peaceful walk.

Gwen: "Grandpa seems pretty bummed."

Ben: "Yeah... should we go ask of he's ok?"

Hope: "I dont know. Maybe we should just leave him alone. He might just want some time to himself."

Y/n: "Yeah, how about we head over to the playground? Give grandpa some privacy."

Ben and the girls agree. The four semi-teens leave Max alone with his thought and head towards the playground. Once there, the four of them sat away from the play equipment and soaked in some sun.

Ben: "I'm kinda worried about grandpa."

Gwen: "Yeah, me too. My mom told me that grandma and grandpa met in St. Louis. Being here must remind him of grandma. He's probably feeling lonely."

A scream from the playground caught the kids' attention. Parents clutching their children were running from the playground. And the kids soon saw why.

The alien saw Ben and Y/n with the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix and used some sort of telekinesis to lift the boys into the air. The sudden movement caused Y/n a great deal of pain.

Y/n: "Aaaaahhhhhh!!!"

Hope/Gwen/Ben: "Y/n!!!"

Ben: "Let him go!"

The Alien: "The Omnitrix and Ultimatrix. Where did you get them? Answer me!"

Ben: "I said, let him go!"

Ben shot a torrent of flames at the alien, force her to drop Ben and Y/n. Thankfully, Gwen and Hope used their magic to catch Y/n before he hit the ground. The girls gently placed him back into his wheelchair, but noticed that there was blood on his pants. Y/n had tears in his eyes from the pain in his legs. Ben also noticed the blood and the pain Y/n was in and turned towards the alien in anger.

Heatblast: "You just made the biggest mistake of your life. I'm going to roast you alive for what you did to him!"

The alien pulled the playground apart and threw the pieces at Ben, but he incinerated the debris before it could touch him. The alien then popped a nearby fire hydrant and telekineticly projected the water at Ben. However, Ben was literally boiling mad. The water turned to steam as it got close to him, the ground was even burning where he stepped.

Heatblast: "If you think a little water is going to stop me, you're dead wrong."

Suddenly, a blue energy bolt was shot at the alien, but she dodged it. The kids look over and see Max wearing his Plumber gear and holding a Phase Rifle.

(I dont actually know what the Plumber weapons are called, so I'm going to call them Phase weapons.)

Max: "That was your only warning shot."

The alien: "That voice. Max?"

Max: "Xylene? Is that you?"

Heatblast: "I dont care who she is, she hurt Y/n! So now, I'm going to toast her alien butt!"

Max: "Wait, what!"

Max looked over and saw that Y/n was bleeding and rushed to his side.

Max: "Come on, let's get him to the Rustbucket."

Max and the girls wheeled Y/n off towards the RV while Ben and Xylene stayed behind for a moment.

Heatblast: "If you made his injuries worse, your life will get exponentially shorter."

With that Ben followed the others with Xylene trailing behind.

Later, the gang was at a remote camping spot. They were all sitting at a picnic table with Xylene.

Max: "Alright, thankfully Y/n's injuries haven't worsened and his stitches are all intact. Some of them were just reopened, but you should be fine now, sport."

Y/n: "Thanks, grandpa."

Max then turns to Xylene.

Max: "Now then. Xylene, care to explain why you attacked my grandchildren and almost put one of them back into the hospital."

Anger was evident in Max's voice, and he was doing his best to not shout.

Xylene: "I'm sorry, Max."

Max: "Sorry doesnt cover it. I need an explanation, now."

Xylene: "I came here for the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix."

Ben: "Of course, you're just like all the rest. You don't care about anything but these watches."

Xylene: "Why wouldn't I care about them? I'm the one who sent them to earth."

Mac and the kids look at Xylene in shock.

Xylene: "I was transporting the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix when I was attacked by our old friend, Vilgax. My ship was heavily damaged, and I couldnt out run Vilgax's warship. Realizing I could no longer protect the Omnitrix or the Ultimatrix from him, I placed them into special pods, and jettisoned it to the planet below for safekeeping. When I crashed, my body fell into a hibernative state until..."

Max: "Well the good news is that Vilgax is no longer a problem. Thanks to the kids, he's cooking his claws in the null void."

Xylene: "Yes, well, I'm sure you're just being modest about your role in all that."

Gwen: "Excuse you!"

Xylene looks at Gwen confused.

Hope: "Ben, Gwen, and Y/n almost lost their lives facing down Vilgax. How about you show some respect!"

Y/n then gently grabs the girls by their arms and lowers them back down to their seats.

Y/n: "Hey, it's okay."

Ben: "No, it's not okay. You think we couldnt handle Vilgax becuase we're kids. Like you did any better against him!"

Max: "Allright, that's enough! Everyone just, take a breath. Xylene, you and me had a thing in the past, and I will always consider you a friend. Maybe something more. But the truth is, that they did defeat Vilgax. Now yes, I did have a part in his defeat, but it was minuscule compared to what the kids did and went through to defeat him. However, while you are right, kids. I wont tolerate you being rude to a guest."

The kids: "Yes, grandpa."

Xylene: "You're right Max, I'm sorry."

Suddenly, without warning, a giant Mechadroid attacks the group.

The droid fires an energy beam at Y/n, but Hope and Gwen are there to protect him with a magic barrier.

Y/n: "Thanks, girls."

Gwen: "Anytime."

Ben: "Let's scrap this thing with an Upgrade."

Ben is about to activate the Omnitrix, but is stopped by Y/n.

Y/n: "Ben, dont smack the watch!"

Ben looks at Y/n a little confuse but follows his advice. Instead of slamming down the Omnitrix, Ben places his hand on the igniter and gently, but firmly, presses it down. Sure enough, Ben transforms into Upgrade without a problem.

Upgrade: "It worked! Huh, man I really am a dweeb."

With Ben as Upgrade, the gang is able to easily defeat the mechadroid.

Xylene: "Now that I see you in combat, I admit you are adept at using the Omnitrix. Despite you, or the other boy, not being the intended recipients."

Ben then times out.

Ben: "What?"

Xylene: "The pods containing them veered slightly off their intended course."

Ben looks down at the ground, with a hurt expression on his face.

Ben: "We got the watches by mistake?"

Xylene: "Of course. You didnt believe that I would purposely send the most powerful devices in the universe to children, did you? I was sending them to Max."

Gwen: "I guess that makes some sense, grandpa being a Plumber and all."

Y/n: "You're wrong."

Xylene: "I'm sorry?"

Y/n: "It wasn't a mistake that me and Ben got these things."

Xylene: "Of course it was. It-"

Y/n: "No. Out of every possible place on the planet. Out of the billions of people living on earth. The watches could have ended up with literally anyone. But they ended up with us. Two boys walking out in the woods. It doesnt matter where you intended for them to go. They found us. My mom once told me, nothing happens by accident. Everything happens for a reason, and everything has a reason to happen. Me and Ben were meant to have the watches. It might sound ridiculous, but we were destined to be the ones controlling the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix, cause I dont think anyone could have done any better than us."

Everyone looked at Y/n, stunned by his words. Ben walked over to Y/n and gave him a hug, careful not to hurt him.

Xylene walked up to Y/n and kneeled in front of him so she was at eye level.

Xylene: "You are an astonishing human, Y/n. I hear the wisdom in your words. Perhaps, the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix are better left here... and I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you. I admit, I have little knowledge of your world. But perhaps one day, I shall return to visit under more civil circumstances."

A little while later, a spare ship had landed to take her off world.

Xylene: "I'll miss you Max. I hope to see you again. And the children aswell."

Max: "Yes, well, let's hope your next visit will be more peaceful."

Xylene: "Before I forget. I have a gift for the boys."

Xylene walks up to Ben and Y/n and fiddles with the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix for a moment.

Xylene: "There we go. A new transformation for the both of you. Be careful, this one has quite the appetite. One more thing before I go."

Xylene bends down a gives Y/n a soft kiss on the forehead.

Xylene: "Until we meet again, Y/n."

With that Xylene boards her ship and leaves earth. With Max and the kids turning in for the night.

Alright everyone, that's the end of season 3. And no, the kiss from Xylene was not romantic, it was platonic. And the new alien both you and Ben got is Upchuck, but I'll give your Upchuck a different name. This story will gone a break for a few weeks, 2 or 3. But when we get to season 4, that's when things get really fun. I'm super excited, are you excited, I know I am. Season 4 is when things get crazy and we'll get some answer to the mysterious figures watching over Y/n. See you in season 4.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1K 12
what would you do if you were the reincarnation of the king of games and the ruler of the gods
31.2K 1K 36
Ever since Y/N was young he has been abused by his family until he killed them and ran away. It was peaceful until Raiden God of Thunder enlisted Y/N...
4K 87 7
Y/n was a simple child until the day he found a rare artifact that changed his life forever.
60.8K 6.1K 41
سلام سازمان حمایت از کودکین معصوم من جئون جونگ کوکم ۱۸ سالمه .. ینی داره میشه برای همین زیر سن قانونی ام و به شما مربوط میشم من خیلی انسان خوب و نیکو...