Sketching Vengeance

By Esmeraldakay

They said, love comes in different kind. I am Danielle Stewart; my kind of love came unexpectedly. It came al... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

21.8K 710 130
By Esmeraldakay

It has been three days since I last saw Elliot; I am packing my things into boxes. I decided to move out of here move to Paris to set up Gabriel.D.

I have no idea why but everywhere I go reminded me of Elliot.

My heart aches whenever I thought of him.

Actually my heart has never stopped hurting.

Gabe called and said, "I just received a call from Jenkins,"

"What's wrong?" I panicked. Please don't let it be Elliot.

Gabe continued, "Frank passed away last night,"

I always thought that once I ruined Frank, I will feel better. I know it won't bring my parents back. I know revenge was just to make ourselves feel better. If you ask me how I'm feeling after I know Frank Caperino is dead?

Nothing.

He doesn't deserve anyone to feel anything for him.

He died alone and he died suffering. I am glad that he's gone and will not be bothering the Caperino or harm anyone else anymore.

Jaws was hovering me. Like Gruff. I let myself to smile a little. I sealed the box of clothes up and pet Jaws, "I will be alright. Hopefully,"

Jaws looked up at me, tilting his head.

The doorbell rang. I frowned. I know for sure it's not Gabe, Gabe doesn't ring the doorbell. I opened the door and was surprised to see Sam standing there without her spectacles and wearing a skirt. Wow. A guy was standing behind her, hovering too — Like Gruff.

Sam smiled, "I know about you and no, I'm not here to kill you or something. Can I go in?"

I nodded numbly and let her in. Jaws immediately approached Sam. Sam bend down a little, "Hi little thing."

Little? Jaws? I forced a smile out, "Jaws."

Sam waved it off and looked back at the guy by the door, "Fifteen minutes."

Then I dropped my jaw, looking at Sam, "You are S.D.C! Samantha Caperino!"

xx

ELLIOT

I drank my whiskey and watched the news about Caperino and Gabriel.D.

We are always being compared to each other.

I switched the damn thing off and stared at the empty and quiet house. Without her, everything seems so out of place and quiet.

I poured another glass of whiskey and drank it all. Earlier, I received the news about Frank.

Mum called, Sam called.

All I could say was, 'Okay,'

Does Danielle know? Is she celebrating right now?

Of course she will go back to her apartment and of course Gabriel will spend the night there with her. What else did I expect?

I snorted and poured another glass. Gruff stood there and sighed, "You had enough,"

I waved him off, "Go home, Gruff,"

Gruff took away my glass, "Elliot, stop."

I closed my eyes and sat back, "She's on my damn mind every single damn second. I can't have her anymore and what if I never expose her? Do you think she will stay?"

Gruff sighed, "Of course she will. She had plans to stay. I overheard her conversation with Martha when she visited her,"

Before I could ask more about that, the doorbell rang. Gruff took away the alcohol and went to take the door. When he saw the person behind the door, he frowned, "What are you doing here?"

Gabriel removed his Ray-ban, letting himself in and went into the living room right away. Gruff hurried in, in case he got weapons or whatever shit.

Gabriel sniffed and frowned, "Alcohol."

I jerked at his voice and gritted my teeth, "What the fuck are you doing in my house?"

Gabriel rolled his eyes and sat across me, crossed his leg and looked right into my eyes.

Gabriel smirked, "How are you, Caperino?"

I snorted, "Don't ask the obvious. Caperino is still standing."

I just had to let out news that Caperino next collection has been delayed due to manufacturing problem.

Settled.

Job is done.

Gabriel.D won.

And Gabriel knows that too.

Gabriel nodded, "If I got that book, trust me, you will be in cleaning up the mess instead,"

I clenched my hands into fist, "She told you."

"I knew even before she told me. Lloyd Stewart told me before he was killed in the fire."

I closed my eyes, feeling tired already. Gruff already told me everything I need to know, "And?"

Gabriel raised his eyebrow, "I made Danielle do whatever she did. And I seriously have no shit idea what she've done,"

I stared at Gabriel, when the mention of Danielle perked me up.

Gabriel continued, "She's in a mess too. And I really hate to tell you this but you are the reason for it."

I looked away. I want to see her so badly. I wondered if she was hurt when I pushed her away.

"She found the book but she refused to use that against Frank because she knew it will ruin Caperino and you,"

"Why are you telling me this? You supposed to screw me up."

"Screw Frank Caperino up," Gabriel added, "She made me think. She always has the tendency to make people think. She said Frank Caperino got what he deserved. I told you this because I want you to forgive her." Gabriel put up his finger to stop whatever I was going to say. "I'm sending her away."

My head jerked up and snapped at Gabriel, "No! You can't send her away," Danielle is leaving. I'm not letting her leave this place. Once she leave, I won't be able to see her anymore. I can't get through a day without knowing if she's fine.

"She doesn't need anyone to protect her. She can protect herself. She always does." Gabriel smirked, "That's all I want to say to you. After all, it is all Danielle's decision."

Gabriel stood up and adjusted his jacket, "By the way, don't even try to help Harry Waters. They are gone. I purchased it and auctioned it. If you do, I will fight back. And trust me, this time Danielle will too."

I slumped back my seat and watched Gabriel leave my house. Who cares about bloody Harry Waters? I don't even want his stinky company.

Gruff stepped forward, "Seth just called about Samantha. She is at Danielle's."

xx

DANIELLE

I watched Samantha Caperino drank her coffee and smiled, "I can't believe you actually just figured it out. I have been around you for months and Seth, he have been following me around."

I sighed, "I was... looking for you as well. But didn't know you are actually right in front of me."

Sam smiled, "Okay. I've got ten minutes left before Seth knocked the door. I believe you know about Caperino. And yes, I am the one Elliot is protecting. He protects me since young and now I want to return a little bit of the favour," She took my hand, "I have never seen my brother so in love with someone. The moment you stepped into the office, the way he only looks at you, it tells us a lot."

"It's over." I stated.

Sam frowned, "It's not."

"It is, Samantha. Thank you for telling me all this, but I have decided to leave him alone. Leave Caperino alone,"

Sam stared at me, "This is not what you want."

"It doesn't matter anymore. Frank Caperino is dead,"

"I don't care about my dead useless father. You idiot," Sam took a deep breath, "You two are so in love with each other."

"I'm leaving New York, Sam. I don't want to stay here. I'm going to Paris."

Sam dropped her hands and looked down to the ground, "You can't leave. Elliot,"

I sighed, taking Sam's hand, "Thank you for being with me all this time and didn't judge me for what I did."

"Don't be silly. I can see what you want. You are resisting." Sam stated and stood up, "Figure it out. Come and say goodbye if you have really decided. And I meant it, say goodbye if you are leaving. Poor Ren. He had a crush on you."

I chuckled, "I know,"

xx

Gabriel.D's Gabriel and Danielle sat down and told us about the story behind Gabriel.D!

I switched off the TV and sighed. I've finally revealed myself to the public. Everyone was speculating about the break up and Gabriel.D's revelation. Nobody cares about Frank Caperino's death. I walked into Gabe's kitchen and prepared lunch.

What the public know was that Gabe and I are Belle and Lloyd Stewart's discipline and daughter. How we lived on streets and how we survived and set up Gabriel.D. Other than that, we didn't reveal anything else.

Jaws were looking at me with drool running down from his mouth. I throw a cheese at him and reached for my phone but my hands are dirty. I groaned and shouted, "Pick up the phone!"

The voice detector in Gabe's mansion did its job. Gabe chuckled through the speakers, "I see someone's getting the gist of my mansion."

"I still love my apartment better. I can reach for my phone without running here and there." I said, stirring my cream of mushroom, "My air ticket?"

"Ah, not processed yet. I will call them later. What are you doing today?"

I stopped what I'm doing and took a deep breath, "Going to Elliot's place. I'm returning his keys and packing my clothes."

"Alright. Give me a call if you need a ride." He said and disconnected the phone.

I sighed and tasted my soup. Just nice. I need to get dressed and go over to Elliot's mansion. I called Gruff to help me pack some clothes and make sure its left by the porch where I can collect it without bumping into him.

But hell, I really want to see him.

I looked down at Jaws who is still drooling, "More cheese?"

xx

No luggage or boxes are left by the porch.

I frowned.

Gruff said Elliot had a meeting so he is not at home. I paid the cab driver and alighted from the cab. I missed this place and the owner.

I reached the porch and before I could knock on the door, Gruff opened the door and gave me a smile, "Hey."

"Hey. Um," I picked the keys up and waved at him, "Came to return this."

Gruff smirked and opened the door wider, "Come in."

I raised my eyebrow, "He's not in?"

Gruff just shrugged so I assumed he is not in.

I entered and left the keys at the island table.

Gruff disappeared when I turned around, "Gruffy?"

"What are you doing here?"

The voice I missed so much. And dammit, Garrett! I turned to face Elliot who stepped out, expressionless.

I swallowed, trying not to reach out to him and tell him everything.

"Sit." He said. So he still wants to talk to me?

I pointed at the door, "I have to leave actually. I just came to return the keys,"

"Sit. Don't make me repeat."

I sighed and sat across him. I folded my arms, "Mr. Caperino, I came to return your keys and take my clothes,"

"You're loaded, Danielle. You don't need the rest of the clothes,"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "Fine, then I'm just dropping down the keys. I need to go,"

"Where?"

"I don't have to tell you, Mr. Caperino!" I snapped, "What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not here to chit chat. I just want to put down the keys, take my own things and leave. Thats all. If you would excuse me, I would like to,"

"I missed you."

I stared at him. He raised his grey eyes to me. Filled with pain. "I missed you, Danielle Stewart. I have never wanted a girl to stay so badly even after she wanted to leave without explaining and ask for forgiveness."

I looked away, wiping away my threatening tears and headed towards the door. I can get new clothes. I have to get out before I break down in front of him.

"Even after what I said, you still want to leave, don't you?"

"I used you, Caperino. Why are you doing this?"

"Gabriel came to me. He told me. You didn't want it. Why aren't you explaining to me? Why aren't you asking for forgiveness?" He asked and then snorted, "Right. Because you are different from the other girls,"

I closed my eyes, "I'm not asking for forgiveness. I wanted revenge because of my parents. I bet you already know. I have nothing to explain."

"Then tell me how much you love me!" He snapped. I turned around to find him standing close to me, his eyes burning into mine, "Tell me how you love you and want to stay with me."

I looked away, "I can't." He forced me to look at him, "Did Gabriel told you not to?"

"No."

"Then why?"

I snapped, "I grew up under a bridge, Elliot. Every time, I looked at you, it reminds me of how I grew up. I love you, but I got close to you for revenge and I hated it."

Elliot took my face and without saying anything, he sealed his lips onto mine.

Love isn't about revenge.

Love is about forgiveness and how to love.

I linked my arms around him and kissed him back.

When we broke off, Elliot whispered into my ears, "We've gone through so much in such a short time. Surprisingly; But I know I fell too deep and too hard. This make me realized how much I can't live without you, Danielle. That 10% belongs to you. I don't care whatever you planned to do with that 10%, I planned to give it to you anyway. Whatever Frank Caperino did to you, I will repay you by loving you. I want you to know, I love you so much that even Gabriel is standing right behind us, interrupting our session, I don't feel like punching him at all."

I turned to find Gabriel and Sam standing there with a smile. Sam clapped her hands, "All done! Well done, brother. I told you the plan will work."

Gabriel grinned, "Caperino, you owed me too much."

I put my hands on my hips and glared at them, "What the hell is going on?"

Gruff walked out with a baby on his hand and a really pretty lady beside him. I gasped and throw everything behind me and rushed to Gruff's side, ignoring Elliot's protest.

I looked at Gruff's baby girl, "Oh my god! Is this Charlotte?"

"Yeah," Katherina said. I looked at her, "Hey Katherina. I heard a lot about you."

"Same here," She winked at me and linked arms with Gruff.

Gruff wanted to pass Charlotte to me but Elliot stopped, "Wait! Hold on. Let us settle all this before she focus on Charlotte."

I pouted and turned back to them, "Explain."

Gabriel nudged Sam. Sam sighed and rolled her eyes, "Well, before I went to look for you, I contacted Gabriel and verbally murdered him all over the phone. Then he promised to help me. So he went to find Elliot and I went to find you. And then viola, you are here."

Gabriel rolled his eyes, putting his hands up, "None of my shit business. I was forced."

I smiled and watched Gabriel fighting with Sam.

Elliot hugged me from behind, "Are we okay now? If you say no, I will bring Charlotte away and,"

"Yes! Dammit, yes!" I turned back Elliot putting my both hands on his chest and reached to his height, planting a kiss on his lips, "I'm sorry."

"You did nothing." He stated, "And if you did, I still want you. Nobody can screw Caperino up." He raised his voice.

Gabriel turned to him, flipped him the bird and turned back to Sam.

I smiled and looked at Gruff and Katherina, "Can I have Charlotte now?"

Gruff passed Charlotte to me and I melted. Chubby cheeks and Charlotte's eyes look exactly like Gruff, "Aww."

Elliot chuckled and whispered in my ears, "Move in with me and we will have one. Hell, as many as you like."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Elliot groaned. Talking about the unexpected, Gruff took Charlotte away. Elliot kneeled down, flashing a big diamond ring, "Danielle Stewart, will you marry me?"

<THE END>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 19 17
Sometimes even the most beautiful people break.
101K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
635K 25.2K 102
"I've been through a lot of shit and something you'd think would give me a break is love, but nope That's kicking my ass too." - (G!P You)
296 48 23
The room was dark for him to see a thing he felt his hands behind him, tied to a metal and no matter how hard he pulled he couldn't set himself free...