Stiles Mikaelson

By kathxrine_

Stiles, pale skin and fragile bones? No. That's Stiles Stilinski but not Stiles Mikaelson. What happens when... More

Author's Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.

11.

546 7 3
By kathxrine_

"I can't do this anymore." Stiles said in his low and raspy voice. He vamp speeded her back into the room.

"What?" Lydia looked at him confusingly.

The sexual tension was there, pulling him closer to her.

The attraction grows like magnetic force, pulling them closer until their noses touched. Stiles could feel her warmth breath on his face, causing him to lose almost all his control and then his lips finally took the initiative to crash onto hers. They shut their eyes to enjoy the euphoric satisfaction or maybe once again, ecstasy.

It was soft, wet and enthusiastic at first. Slowly then, he was kissing her feverishly, hungrily, fiercely and passionately. His tongue searched for hers and she opened to him. He fought for dominance and she simply gave it away. Lydia let him took over it and she followed his rhythm.

Stiles's hands slowly moved to her face and gently caressed her face, he didn't care to even take a second to pull apart. Lydia's hands climbed to his shoulders and finally wrapped around his neck. Her hands didn't just stopped there, her fingers brushed up into his brown hair. In between the kisses, she would let out a few low and soft moans.

He swore he felt his adrenaline rushed through his veins vigorously, his hormones were quick to arise and the tingling sensation was swarming in.

Somehow, his hands brushed down from her face to her bare shoulders. It hit him when he felt the tingling cold from her exposed shoulders but this skin to skin sensation, he felt like he's going to sin any moment now.

Fuck. He cursed.

The kisses, lips on lips and tongue on tongue. After the long and passionate kisses they shared, he pulled apart from her crimson, wet and almost swollen lips.

"I'm very tempted to rip your shirt right now, love." Stiles said huskily and his lips went back to plant a few smooches on her lips.

The kisses were dragging him to sin and the touches, he's going to hell.

"Nothing is stopping you." Lydia whispered as her hands wrapped around him.

Lydia's permission took away the last bit of sanity that he had left, he can't stop anymore. Stiles tore up her shirt aggressively and his lips got to her cheeks. All that was left on her was her bra and underwear.

Stiles planted small and chaste kisses and moved down to her collarbones. His hands were occupied, one was at her waist and his another hand was used to lift her up.

He pinned her on the wall, kissing her on every spot of pale, soft skin that were available. Lydia moaned in pleasure as Stiles were able to get to a few sensitive spot of hers. When his hands slowly found it's way to slither up to her thighs, he felt the tingle sensation. It was sex, but there was also passion and attraction, maybe even love. Whatever it is, he desires.

As Lydia leaned forward to beg for more kisses, her hands figured her way out to remove his shirt.

It was in the way anyway, Stiles thought.

She slowly mesmerized his strong fitted body, the way she could see his collarbone better than when he wore a shirt and the necklace which a letter M was carved on the pendant. His abs which she didn't realized that he would have. Lydia kissed his collarbone, slowly sliding down to his abdomen.

It didn't took long enough to finally take off the leftover clothes that were on her and he vamp speeded her to the bed. However, Stiles were careful enough with her head and he gently placed her on her bed as he kisses her.

He wanted her so badly, yet he was being terribly gentle with her, considering that he's a vampire and he would usually be aggressive. Well, according to his memories and experiences.

Hell, everything, every bit of his gentleness, collapsed when Lydia moaned his name.

Fuck.

"Oh Stiles." Lydia whined as Stiles nipped on her collarbones, slowly moving to her chest, leaving hickeys all round.

Probably one of Stiles's favorite now, hearing Lydia moan his names sexually.

He could die for that.

Stiles started off really slow, letting Lydia adjust to his rhythm and making sure that she was comfortable. Then, he paced up, little by little.

It's probably the perks of being a vampire? He's quite aggressive.

• • • • • • • • •

"Wake up, we still got a lot to talk."

Estella watched as the witch struggled on the chair as she awoke from the painful stab that Estella had just gave her hours ago.

"Oh, don't even think about it. The stake is still in there and I'm only going to push it in further, every time you struggle." She chuckled.

Now, look who's the predator and who's the prey. Tables had turned real quick. Hours ago, she was the one in the chair.

"Now, do tell. How's the ritual progress going about?" Estella asked.

Silence.

"Understandable." She said plainly, and impaled Beatrix's chest with another stake.

Beatrix whimpered in agony as Estella proceeded to thrust the stake deeper.

"The second phase is by the day after tomorrow, when the red moon rises." Beatrix shrieked, eyes filled with tears.

"I'm aware of that, idiot. Anything else?" Estella asked but there was no response from Beatrix. "Hm, guess I'll just end you and the ritual wouldn't happen then."

Her words got Beatrix laughing, despite she was in pain.

"For all you know, I'm not the one performing the ritual." Beatrix said mockingly.

"What?" Estella said, looking at her in confusion and surprise.

"I said, I'm not the one performing the ritual. There's someone else, in charge of that." She repeated and laughed. "Who do you guess?"

Estella was dumbfounded, when Beatrix revealed that she wasn't the one performing the ritual.

She had no idea, whether she was lying to get out of the situation or she was telling the truth.

If it wasn't her, then who could it be? Who was the one responsible in doing the ritual?

But she was quick to snap back into her senses. First, deal with her, then she'll deal with the question.

"Well, since you're useless, let's just end this shall we?" Estella sneered, picking up a stake in her hand.

"Wait wait!" Beatrix panicked. "If you kill me, you wouldn't know who."

"Sweetheart, I preferred killing you right now. I can just figure it out by myself afterwards." She shrugged.

"She's close to you!" Beatrix shouted. "And her mother is a great, great witch."

No. There's no fucking way.

Estella leaned down and stared into her eyes. "Don't you dare lie to my face."

"You should believe me. After all, people often speak the truth before they die." Beatrix said.

Complete lies. This must be another one of her lies, trying to get out of the situation. Estella ceased to believe.

"That's the truth, and if it's ugly, accept it, Estelle." Beatrix continued. "You know that it is true, because why else would I lie? It is her, it is Freya!"

"Alright, goodbye Beatrix." Estella tore her heart out before she could even finish her sentence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'For the love of God, Stiles. Pick up your bloody phone. Beatrix is dead and your dearest little  sister is now on her way out of this fucking swamp place. FYI, she told me that she wasn't the one in charge in performing the ritual, turns out there's someone else. I was told that, the witch was close to us and I had an idea of who the witch is. Stiles, listen.'

And then it was cut off. That was the one and only message that Stiles received in his voicemails.

It sounded as if she didn't get to finish her sentence, he assumed the worst. Estella was probably attacked, and whoever that is, they are the person in charge of the ritual.

But who could it be? Esther? Why would she? Estella did mentioned once that Esther wanted to destroy Hope. Stiles doesn't really get the instinct of Esther being the one responsible for all these. Yet, out of so many powerful witches, who would want this to happen more than Beatrix herself or...Beatrix was only a pawn from the beginning of this game.

If he was right, Beatrix could really be a great pawn.

Whoever it is, to attack an Original, they sure have a heart of a devil to be this bold.

May the Gods be praying, for there would be bloodshed.

There's this one thing similar about Stiles and Klaus, both of them dislike unexpected interruption to their plans. So, when it does happen, they'd kill anything to make their plan work.

"Stiles, it's not your fault." Scott comforted.

He shook his head, frowning his brows in anger. "No. Of course, not."

Yet again, Stiles and Klaus were no different, for they would risk anything to protect the one he loves, his family. Despite they both share the same traits, monstrous, cruelty, arrogance and whatever more words that could be used to describe them as evil.

No matter how evil they may be, family is the only thing that mattered.

At that moment, Stiles could only think of someone.

"Marcellus." Stiles growled in vexation.

Marcel is all that he got at the moment. If anyone or someone knows about something, it'll only be Marcel. Once Marcel spits out all the information that he had to know, Stiles would end his miserable life, once and for all.

From the very beginning, Stiles knew that he was right about his suspicion. If it was Beatrix and Marcel behind the whole scheme, that would be too easy, and Stiles doesn't like it when things are going too easily. He felt like things always go out of place when it feels too easy.

He loathed when his plan doesn't happen according to his way or when things went terribly out of place.

"So, what now? We're going to find Marcel?" Derek asked, getting about ready.

"It's dangerous, Stiles." Scott stated.

Well yeah, but nothing is more dangerous than him.

"They're the ones declaring war anyway. And as always, I play my role." Stiles said quietly and walked away.

A villain, he supposed.

•    •    •    •    •    •    •    •    •

Hm, familiar much.

Estella woke up at nowhere and her brain came to register that she was quite in the same position as before, except she was on a bed, instead of a chair. Her eyes scanned all over the room, from corners to corners, there was no one in the room, however.

She recalled the face of this mysterious person that snapped her neck, then stabbed her. However, she had a much important thing to do at that moment, that is to find Stiles and tell him everything. Immediately, she sprung up from the bed and came close to the door. As she was trying to touch the doorknob, it expelled her, magically.

'What in a sorcery is this?'

Her hands reached to the doorknob and once again, it expelled her.

"Great. A witch's work." Estella grunted in frustration.

Just then, the door opened and she saw the face of someone, whom she wasn't expecting of, appeared.

Now, that's a surprise.

She might had been wrong. Not a witch, but a warlock.

A warlock whom she was no stranger to.

"Kai." Estella called out, her eyes fell on the charming and sweet face of his.

He said, in a tone of excitement. "Miss me?"

He was carrying a tray, topped with plates of food. A whole loads of food.

"God, you look so...beautiful, yet dreadful. You must be tired and hungry." Kai said as he settled the plate onto the table. "Brought you loads of food, want a anything?"

"Why am I here?" She asked.

"Oh, come on. Don't you miss me?" Kai joked and laughed. "Relax, the bracelet notified me that you were in danger. I used the locator spell and boom, I found you in the woods, lying dead. What were you even doing in the middle of the woods, lying around like that? Also, what about the stake in your tum?"

Yeah, she might have forgotten that Kai gave her a linked bracelet, during the time when they both had a thing. Though, she thought it was just a hook up since what they had back then, was kind of aggressive. Now, it seems like it might be more than a fling.

"I was attacked." She replied plainly.

"By what? Who? How dare they?" Kai asked with a scowl face.

Estella was taken aback, not a word slipped out of her red and plump lips.

That's weird. She had so much to say but nothing came out, and it's not because she didn't want Kai to know. It was too much and everything felt heavy all of a sudden, she was disconcerted when her realization finally kicked back.

Kai saw her eyes blinking anxiously as she spaced out into her thoughts, her hands were trembling all of a sudden. Estella felt her knees weakened and she was slowly collapsing but Kai was there and the next second, she was in his embrace. The hug wasn't friendly, it was stiff but,  protective and warm. She would describe it as suffocatingly affectionate.

"Careful, pretty." Kai slowly stroked her hair as if she was a cat in his arm.

It definitely feels weird being in his arms again. It felt warm and safe, despite him being a sociopath that feels nothing. Well, not thing anymore since the merge. The hug tightens by a little.

"Kai, you're hurting me." Estella groaned lowly.

He slowly let her go, returning her some space to breath. "Sorry, I never hug anyone before. Not like this. This kind of affectionate hugs, I never-"

"It's okay." Estella shushed him and held onto to his shoulder, leaning forward for a hug.

This time the hug was soft and heartfelt. They stayed in that position for quite sometime, no one spoke. That was a moment of relieve and she felt safe.

"It was Freya." Estella broke the silence. "My sister."

And she explained the whole thing to him while he had her in his arms.

"One question though. What's the purpose of emerging?" Kai questioned.

"Because," Estella stopped and contemplated before continuing. "They saw Hope, my brother's daughter. She's a tribrid."

It was because of Hope, Hope Mikaelson.

"And, who benefits from it?" Kai asked.

"Technically anyone could benefit from it, and hybrids work even better like me, Stiles..." She paused. There was a sudden chill down her spine, she had a bad feeling but couldn't quite decipher it.

If it was Freya, why would she be helping Stiles to turn into a Tribrid? After all, she was the one that helped to cast the cloaking spell for Stiles.

She shook the thought out of her head and denied the idea of it.

"Well, you don't need an emerging. You need me." Kai gazed into her eyes, putting up a cute smile as he said. She admitted that he does have a cute smile or lips.

Her thoughts that were strangling her and the fear she felt, slowly faded away and she thought, probably was because she felt comfortable with him.

Estella helped herself with a little tip toe, and pecked lightly on his lips.

Surprisingly, his hands caressed her and he kissed back. He was different, compared to the first time. Before that, he was clumsy and lost, and the fling, was just sex but now, this is different. To her description, this is realistic.

"Okay, I'm hungry but that can wait." Kai licked his lips as he said and, his lips went back to hers.

Well, she had decided to take that back. It's probably just sex again.

Author's note:

Hello peeps! Well what do you think? Would it be Freya or no? Anyways, say hi to Kai, idk what he's doing here :D probably because I like him.
Again, thanks for reading.

(Right, about the short smut...CRY it's so hard to write)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 17 17
Even though the Nogitsune is gone Stiles hasn't gotten better, the nightmares have only gotten worse, but the nightmares have changed to flashbacks o...
153K 4.4K 25
Stiles, Allison, Scott, and Lydia have been the four musketeers since the third grade. Though recently Scott confessed that he likes Allison, the cou...
140K 4.1K 42
Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school. Ten years after they have graduated they...
7.3K 159 15
It's been ten years since Stiles and Lydia had left high school. Stiles was working with the FBI, whilst Lydia stayed at home looking after their two...