โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Best friends or More?

354 8 14
By iluvvvme_

Monday was known for the worst day out of the week. The day we all go back to school after the weekend, The day that's always so gloomy and boring, The day that's just hated probably by everyone. Applejack was probably the top number 1 person to hate this day. Matter a fact, The days she went to school were the worst. Even Friday. Yes, Even Friday. 

Applejack gets bullied at school nonstop, That's one of the reasons why she hates school. What would make this day even better? Obviously nothing, Applejack doesn't have any friends. Her only friends were pretty much her relatives. Her only real friends, Unlike people at school. 

Applejack was just getting her stuff out of her locker; getting ready for her first class of the day. She sighed lightly, It's a brand new day; Monday. A day we start fresh in school, What could possibly go wrong? 

"Well Well Well, Look what we have here.." Someone said. Applejack turned around. Her eyes widened, It was Dumbbell and his friend. They bully her nonstop. She would always try to fight back, But it never works out. Every time she does, things get worst. Besides, She's use to it. 

Hoops: "Pfft, The person we see in school everyday." Dumbbell's friend said as he rolled his eyes. Applejack bit her lip, Dumbbell and Hoops annoyed her to death. They didn't know how to leave people alone, They think they rule the school but they don't. They never have empathy in anyone, They just bully people because they think it's cool. 

Dumbbell: "Heh, I can already see why she has no friends. She's a weirdo, She doesn't deserve friends."

Hoops: "Right, She's worthless and a nobody. No wonder why no one cares about you, You're just invisible to them. A waste of space in this school to be honest." He said whilst smirking mischievously. Dumbbell grabbed Applejack by her shirt which made her flinch. Then he threw her against her locker which caused her to fall. They just laughed at her. 

Hoops: "Such a klutz." Hoops snickered, Applejack wanted to just go in the bathroom and cry to herself. But she knew she couldn't they'll probably just follow her in the bathroom. Dumbbell just kicked her in the stomach carelessly while historically laughing, Applejack had tears in her eyes but she didn't cry. She didn't want to, She couldn't. Not in front of them. Their laughing had stopped when somebody was behind them and pulled them both by their hair which caused them to fall. But that person obviously didn't care. 

Applejack's eyes widened in shock. There was a Rainbow haired girl with blue skin and magenta eyes standing there glaring at Dumbbell and Hoops with an angry glare.

"Leave her alone, Will ya? Don't you think she's tired of you messing with her with an unknown reason? Who knows how long you've been doing it." The girl with a raspy voice said, Hoops and Dumbbell got back on their feet and glared back at Rainbow haired girl that was standing up for Applejack. 

Dumbbell: "Oh look who it is now, It's Rainbow Crash. We remember you alright." Dumbbell said with a smirk.

"And I remember you too, I wish I didn't though. But why are you messing with her?"

Hoops: "Because we can." Hoops said as he rolled his eyes. 

"You're sitting here messing with her for no reason, Have empathy in someone for once." She said. 

Dumbbell: "You don't tell me what to do, You're not my mother."

"Yeah, I know. And you wouldn't want me to be either. I guarantee it." The rainbow haired girl said with a smirk. 

Dumbbell: "Just go away. Mind your own business." Dumbbell growled. 

"No. I said leave her alone. Or I'm gonna tell the Principal Celestia on both of you." Rainbow gave Hoops and Dumbbell and angry glare. Hoops and Dumbbell looked at Rainbow in fear and nodded. They were about to go on about their until Rainbow pulled Dumbbell by his shirt.

"Bully her again watch I break your neck."She threatened. Dumbbell didn't say anything, He was too afraid to at this point. So he just went along with his friend. She looked at Applejack who started crying she walked up to her and knelt down.

"Hey, Sorry about what they did to you. You didn't deserve that." Applejack didn't say anything, She kept crying. She had empathy in Applejack, She was bullied by Hoops and Dumbbell too. And trust me, She felt the exact same way Applejack is currently feeling. Rainbow wanted to hug her so bad, So she did. 

"Everything is gonna be okay, You don't have to worry about them messing with you. I'll make sure they won't. Promise." Rainbow spoke softly. Applejack managed to calmed down a bit, She looked up at the person who was comforting her as she wiped her tears away. 

Applejack: "T-Thank you.." 

"You're Welcome, What's your name?" 

Applejack: "Applejack." She answered, Rainbow smiled at the name. That was definitely a name she'll gladly remember. 

Rainbow Dash: "Mines is Rainbow Dash." Rainbow said, Applejack smiled a little. Maybe she'll like this girl around? That's if she isn't fake like most people in her school are. Rainbow gasped quietly when she seen that there was a bruise on her neck. 

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, What happened to your neck?" Rainbow asked in a concerned tone. Applejack's eyes widened, She wasn't expecting that question. But she was punched in the throat so hard the fact that she chocked and a bruise appeared on her neck.

Applejack: "I was punched in the throat.." Applejack said quietly, Rainbow's eyes widened. 

Rainbow Dash: "I'm so sorry about that Applejack. But, You can come to my house after school and I could put some ice on it. The bruise will get smaller easily." Rainbow said, Applejack just nodded slightly. Rainbow helped Applejack back on her feet, Then the bell had rung. 

Rainbow Dash: "What class do you have? I have science."

Applejack: "I have Math." 

Rainbow Dash: "Aw, We don't have the same class. But I'll see you at lunch right?" Rainbow asked, Applejack smiled and nodded.

Rainbow Dash: "Alright See ya later!"

Guess Monday won't be so bad after all, Hopefully. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rainbow and Applejack were walking on the sidewalk to Rainbow's house. Rainbow actually never seen Applejack around in school. Probably because she's always busy talking to her friends or doing soccer practice. They eventually reached Rainbow's house. They went inside and saw Rainbow's parents; Windy Whistles and Bow Hothoof.

Windy Whistles: "Hey Rainbow, Who's your friend here?" Windy spoke with a smile, Rainbow smiled back at her.

Rainbow Dash: "Mom, Dad. This is Applejack. She was bullied at school today so I just decided to invite her here."

Windy Whistles: "Really? I'm sorry to hear that. You know, I got bullied too when I was little. But know that everything is gonna be okay. That's what my mom told me." Windy said, Applejack smiled. Rainbow's parents were really nice people.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rainbow gave Applejack an ice pack to put in her neck. She was happy to help Applejack, Then something came to mind; She should get to know her. 

Rainbow Dash: "So, Tell me about yourself." Rainbow said. Applejack looked at Rainbow, Rainbow then smiled at her.

Applejack: "Well, I'm Applejack. As you already know, And I have two siblings. One older brother and one younger sister. I live with my grandma...My parents passed away when I was 7." Applejack frowned at the last part, Rainbow frowned also.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm so sorry Applejack."

Applejack: "It's Okay, I got over it. But I never got passed it." Applejack said with a shrug. 

Applejack: "What about you?" Applejack asked with a smile, Rainbow chuckled. 

Rainbow Dash: "Well...I'm 16. And I have no siblings, I'm the only child. So yeah, I'm a spoiled brat around here." Rainbow said jokingly, They both laughed.

Rainbow Dash: "Anyway, I like sports. No, I love sports. Like literally sports is life! And you can't change my mind, And If I find out you hate sports it's gonna be me and you." Rainbow smirked, Applejack laughed.

Applejack: "Stop! You're making me laugh!" Applejack said while giggling.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm Serious though, Sports is everything. Especially Soccer. I literally own that sport." Rainbow said proudly. Applejack giggled, She liked sports too. But it wasn't exactly her favorite thing to do. 

Applejack: "Well..I like sports too."

Rainbow Dash: "Oh You Do?? Wanna play? I have a soccer ball."

Applejack: "Yeah, We can."

Rainbow Dash: "Alright let's do it!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Weeks had passed, Rainbow and Applejack became best friends. They did everything together. They seen each other every other weekend. Applejack was glad she met someone like Rainbow, But she also had a crush on her. She wanted to confess, But she was afraid that she wouldn't wanna be her friend anymore, She probably wasn't even into girls. That's another reason why she gets bullied; Because she was a lesbian. Not a lot of people, Just a few people. A lot people supported the LGBTQ+ Community. (For example: Meeee!) 

It was Friday, Applejack had the best week ever for the first time in a million years. She was in gym class right now, They were about to race. Applejack was fast, So it shouldn't be a problem for her. 

She looked around the room and saw Rainbow Dash, She immediately got butterflies and blushed. She didn't know she was gonna be here. The class went dead silent when they heard a whistle that was blown by the gym teacher.

"ALRIGHT! We're running 10 laps, Play games with me I'll make it 50! Ya'll gonna do this race, And then another activity if we have time. Then I'll get paid today, Simple as that!" 

The class got into a line, Rainbow was next to Applejack. She smiled at Applejack, Applejack smiled back. 

"3..2..1! GO!" The teacher called, Some people were slow in this class. But a lot of people were fast. Rainbow was the fastest; Something that's not surprising at all. Applejack had accidentally tripped and fell. Rainbow seen that she fell, She was close to winning. But she honestly didn't care, She went over to Applejack and helped her up. 

Rainbow Dash: "You okay?" She asked.

Applejack: "Yeah." Applejack said. The gym teacher seen the whole scene and smiled.

"Aw, Ain't that real sweet. I wish some of ya'll were like that." He exclaimed.

The race had finished, Rainbow, Applejack and some other people did all 10 laps. Some people had got tired. The bell had rung, Everybody said goodbye to the teacher and left. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The end of the day rolled around, Applejack and Rainbow were gonna have a sleepover. Applejack was outside of the school with a smile on her face, Waiting for Rainbow to come; Eventually she did. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Applejack! You ready for this sleepover?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, Let's go!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

Meanwhile at Rainbow's house, They had just brought some snacks from the store, Played soccer, Played video games and more. They had so much fun, Especially Applejack. Applejack had never felt this happy in a long time. She was thankful she met Rainbow Dash, She was the most kindest person she knew and her only best friend. Right now, They were watching a movie. It was almost the end of the movie, Rainbow fell asleep on Applejack's shoulders. Applejack giggled lightly and smiled. 

Applejack: "Um..Rainbow. I know you can't hear me but...I've liked you for...A couple of weeks now. Not to long..But I just decided to let my feelings out. I wanted to get it off my chest...I don't know if you like girls or not but...I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. You're my only friend and...This has been the best couple of weeks of my life. I've never felt this away about school days, but because of you...I don't have to worry about anyone messing with me..Because I know you're always gonna be there. And I'm always gonna be there for you. So..If you don't hear..I can just tell you another day...But I was just trying to get this off of my chest." Applejack gave Rainbow a small smile. 

"I like you too." A raspy voice said, Applejack's eyes widened. Rainbow must of heard what she said.

Applejack: "Wait..You heard everything I said..?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, I like you too. I have ever since the day I met you. That day really meant a lot to me..You're my only best friend too. The people I know are just my friends and I don't claim them as my best friends. But you? You're My best friend. Like seriously, You are. I wouldn't replace you with anyone else. So..What I'm trying to say is...I love you, Applejack." Rainbow concluded her sentence with a smile, Applejack grinned. 

Applejack: "Yay! Well now the movie is finished, Can we watch another one??" Applejack asked eagerly, Rainbow giggled softly. 

Rainbow Dash: "Yes, We can watch another movie. But next time don't eat all of my snacks!" Rainbow scolded playfully. Applejack laughed and snorted.

Applejack: "Okay, We'll see." Applejack said with a mischievous smirk. 

So that's it!! Hope you enjoyed this one!! :) I enjoyed writing it!! And again thank you so much for 2k views! :D

Edited: Just a little note guys know that it's not okay to bully, So please don't do it. You don't know what people are going through outside of school so don't make it worst. Even if they weren't, It's not okay to bully people. Never judge people just because they are lesbian, gay, Bisexual and people that are LGBTQ+ . And don't judge them for their race, Because it all doesn't matter because we're all human. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
46.7K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
213K 5K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
26.7K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........