Bigfoot

By LadyAutumn17

Sasquatch, Bushman, Treeman, Stone Giant, Ape Man, Hairy Man, Wild Men, Big Foot.... All names for the same c... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. - The End

36.

11.7K 467 98
By LadyAutumn17

River was in complete astonishment. After they had sat for a few minutes, both looking down at the tiny baby against Azzalea's bare chest, River looked to the glob of flesh that had followed his son.

The cord that attached his son to the glob had changed colors. River had remembered seeing the animals that fed from their mothers have similar looking things. He stood up and went for the sharpest knife. He looked at his son's face before slicing him free.

The baby didn't stir. He laid against his mother's breast, his nose nestled against her skin, and relaxed by her scent.

"I also find comfort in your mother's breasts." River chuckled.

Azzalea looked up to him with a smile. "After all that, you are still flirty? You don't think I'm gross?"

River shook his head and leaned close to her. "You are a beautiful fierce warrior." He kissed her lips. "Thank you for being my mate. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for blessing me with a son."

 He watched Azzalea tear up.

"Do not cry my Fawn." He cupped the back of her head. "I only mean the best."

"I know." She nodded, "That's why I love you so much."

River looked at the blood around them. 

"We need to get you to bed." He murmured and before Azzalea could protest, he plucked her and his son from the floor and carried her back to their bed.

Azzalea sighed as she felt the soft fur against her backside. She looked down to her son, who rooted against her breast. "Are you hungry?" She cooed to the little tan male. instinct took hold of her and she adjusted her breast.

She put the tip of her nipple to his nose and the baby took it from there. Azzalea had always thought she would think it felt weird to have something feeding off of her, but it didn't. It felt like it was right and natural.

She felt female.

Azzalea turned her eyes up to River. He was looking at them. His eyes were soft and happy. She then looked at his chest in shock. "River, you are covered in blood."

The dark tan giant was covered from his chest to his feet with deep red blood.

River looked to himself. "It's ok." He assured her. "I will clean it all up."

Azzalea looked down to the puddle forming at her bottom. "I need something. I need to catch this blood. I need panties and a tampon."

River had no idea what she was talking about when she spoke of a tampon, but he found a pair of her old underwear she had worn when they first met. He lined the tiny bits of fabric with the most absorbent stuff he could find. He filled a bowl full of warm water, some cloth, furs, and a towel.

Azzalea looked at his full arms as he returned. "You brought the whole cave?" She giggled as he sat the stuff down around their nest. "I love you River."

He smiled at her. "I love you." He said. "Let me see our son."

Azzalea reluctantly handed the infant to her mate. She watched as he wrapped the baby in a cloth diaper they had been given by Briar and swaddled him in a fur blanket.

River made a deep purring like noise in his chest. "There, sweet Creek. Lay in your bed for a while as I tent to Mother."

"Creek?" Azzalea asked him.

River turned back towards her. "It just came to me. Do you want to name him something else?"

She shook her head. "No, I love it."

River left the baby in the little bassinet. The tiny creature, the same size as his palm, was supposed to unite the two worlds of human and giant. River didn't believe it. He held his hands out to Azzalea. "Stand up, Fawn."

Azzalea groaned as the pain from her groin started. She was afraid to see what was going on down there. She tried her best to get up, but it hurt so much. "I'm sorry. It's too much."

River swooped her up and set her gently on her feet.

Azzalea was not prepared for the overwhelming feeling of being empty. She placed her hand against her belly, which had housed their halfling for who knows how long. She felt like she had been pregnant forever, but all of suddenly it wasn't nearly long enough. She felt so alone.

River changed the bedding and looked at his female. She stood lost in her own thoughts. "Are you ok?"

Azzalea nodded. "I'm just hurting."

River moved the soiled furs around on the ground, to the part that was clean and helped his mate laid down.

It felt intimate the way River cleaned Azzalea.

The sound of River wringing the cloth out, the way the drops of water echoed through the cave, and the warmth that came from the cloth as it touched her bare thighs. It all felt so unreal. Did that just happen? Did I just give birth to a baby? A half giant baby?

It felt more intimate than mating. River washed Azzalea and looked his mate over. Even though she was reluctant to let him see, River parted her thighs for him the way he did many many times before.

The part that made her female, the slit that brought him his son, was torn, swollen, and already showing signs of bruising. Blood came from her.

"I'm sorry." Azzalea said after looking at his grim face.

River shook his head. "You are amazing." He was in disbelief. The female had been through so much to give him a son and she apologized to him for her injured slit. "You are amazing. I don't have the words to describe the beauty before me."

He pressed the warm cloth gentle against her sex. Azzalea hissed with pain.

"I will get cold water. That will help." River was back in seconds.

Azzalea braced herself as River insisted on tending to her vagina. He wouldn't even allow her to use the wash cloth. The cold rag was freezing, but it brought so much relief. She moaned against the cool touch.

"I can get this right." River said and softly placed his mate in their bed. He had dressed his Azzalea in her underwear and slipped another freezing cloth against her aching skin. He had another one soaking, ready for when she called for it.

"What do you mean?" Azzalea asked him sleepily. She was exhausted. So physically exhausted, she didn't think she could keep her eyes open another minute.

River kissed her forehead as she dipped her head down. "I can get this right. "

The darkness started to take her over.

River stood up and took their son from his bassinet. He kissed the tiny head. "I will take care of you both."

With one arm wrapped around his mate and the other around his infant, River took a deep breath.

Finally complete.

~~~~~

"Fucking thing isn't going to budge."

"Sonofabitch is in there. See the footprint?"

"Hey you dumb bastard, open up!" Randy beat on the stone and yelled out.

Blake stood back from the men as they tried their hardest to roll the rock open or get the Bigfoot to come out.

The incredibly giant footprints made everything seem so real. He wanted to turn back, but he was scared to be in the woods by himself. He figured the safest place to be was surrounded by a bunch of rednecks with loaded guns.

He had tried to roll the door with them, but there was no way they could get it open.

"Fellas, we are going to have to approach this differently. The sasquatch will have to come out again. Let's ambush him. We will camp nearby."

Wade was trying to be the voice of reason. The last thing he wanted was to be ambushed by the beast. He knew the gravesite was somewhere close by. It was going to take him a few days, but he was sure if he followed the old man's directions, he could find it.

He needed some sort of hard proof.

Randy spit his tobacco out on the ground. "A'ight. If you thinks that's best." He started unbuckling his belt. "I gotta take a piss first."

The first thing he wanted that animal to smell when he rolled that rock back was him.

Wade watched the man give himself a few good shakes and zip his pants back up. "Whatever you got to do, Randy."

He scanned the area.

"Let's make camp over there, behind that hill. One of us can stand guard at the top and if he moves this rock, we are sure to see it."

Even though the tracks were fresh, he hoped the creature had moved on.

He wanted to get the bones without being interrupted and possibly killed.

Next update will be May 27, 2021!  Sending a lot of love your way!  ~Autumn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 949 51
Kamila is a successful business woman who doesn't have luck with love. After her last breakup, her best friend advised her to get a dog. She adopted...
29.5K 701 10
Deciding to go on a vacation, a single woman who has been celibate for years after her six years relationship went down the drain had an experience o...
3K 118 5
❝ i once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden. ❞ madelyn cline x fem! oc
477K 15.4K 34
Anastasia's life was boring. Until seven foot tall aliens with muscles of steel and demanding in nature land on earth. These aliens were nothing lik...