Miraculous Ladybug: Two Butte...

By Another2dSimp

Having the other Butterfly Miraculous, you decided to move to Paris, France, and join Ladybug and Chat Noir i... More

Prologue
The Two Heroes
The New Girl
New Friends
Extra: Bacterium
A Poem For You
Think Before You Speak
And Her Name Is...
Three Heroes?
The Guardian
Trust and Distrust
Black Dahlia
Not Gonna Hurt You
Attraction
Heroes in Crime
Free Food
Squisito
(Mis)Communication
All In Your Head
Budding Friendship
A Miraculous Fairytale
A Heart That Wavers
The First Shoot
WonderGirl
Someone's Fault
The Family
Jinx
Miss Fortune
Lie-la
Secrets Revealed
A Sweet Lullaby

The Earring

19.9K 805 335
By Another2dSimp

✦𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞✦

Your second day of school ended and you were packing your bags, getting ready to leave.

"Hey, Y/N," Rose and Juleka approached you in front of the table.

"We're all going to Juleka's for a study group on our upcoming test this Friday. Do you wanna come with us?" Rose asked you and Juleka nodded.

You looked at both of them, surprised and confused. "Wait, who all are going? And what test?" You blinked, trying to take all this information in.

"Our history test. The date was given to us last week, before you arrived," Juleka told you.

"Our whole class is going! Well, Adrien is still trying to persuade his father to go," Rose shrugged.

"Even Chloe?" You raised your brow.

"Mhm!" Rose smiled.

"She invited herself in," Juleka sighed, clearly not wanting her to come.

You laughed, finding that funny. "That's believable," you said and thought about going. "I'm gonna ask my brother if I can go," you told them.

They looked at you with eyes showing how clueless they are.

"You have an older brother?" Rose asked.

"Yes, I do. He's actually the new English teacher here!" You smiled, proud to have him as your brother. "He's also my guardian," you said.

"Your guardian? What about your par-" Rose didn't get to finish her question since Juleka put her arm out in front of her, indicating that she should stop, and shook her head at her.

"Let's go to my brother's class," you moved from your seat and walked next to them.

You don't like talking about your parents' death. Fortunately, Juleka knew that the topic was personal and Rose got the hint. You went to your brother's class and he was happy to see you as always.

"Oh, hello!" He kindly smiled at you and your friends.

"Hey, Nath- Uh, Mr. L/N!" You quickly covered up your mistake. "These are my friends, Rose and Juleka," you introduced them.

"Hi!" Rose waved with a grin on her face.

"Good afternoon," Juleka said.

"Good afternoon, I'm Mr. L/N, your new English teacher. It's nice to meet you both. Thanks for being Y/N's friend. Please take care of her," he said to them.

"Nathannnn," you felt embarrassed.

Rose giggled. "We will!" She told him.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked.

"My class is going to Juleka's place for a study group for our upcoming history test. Can I go?" You popped the question.

"Oh, will there be a chaperone?" He asked for your safety.

"Yes, my mom will be there," Juleka nodded.

"Then, of course you can go. Just don't come home too late, or call me if you need a ride," he said to you and you smiled. "Thanks, Nate!" You hugged him.

"I'll update you!" You waved to him as you all made your way out his classroom.

"You better!" He waved back at you.

"Your brother seems nice! We have his class tomorrow," Rose said.

"Yup! He's a fun teacher too, so his class won't be boring. I promise."

● ● ●

You were shocked that Juleka lives on a boat. You didn't expect that at all, but you found it cool. You were in awe as you walked around, looking at everything the boat had to offer.

"Your place is neat, Juleka!" You said to her.

"Why, thank you!" Someone else answered.

You turned around and saw a lady with long greenish-gray hair which is braided down her back, red lipstick, and sky blue eyes. She also wore bright red glasses.

"Hi, dear. I'm Juleka's mother, Anarka Couffaine. It's nice to meet you!" She put her hand out and you shook it. "Hello, ma'am," you greeted her, then introduced yourself.

"Where's Luka?" Juleka asked her mother a question.

"He'll be here a little later. He had to stay in school to work on a project with his group," Anarka told her.

You assumed that this 'Luka' was her brother or some sort of family member.

No sooner did others from your class start to arrive and then everyone was here. Everyone, except Adrien.

"Is he coming?" Kim asked Nino.

"I dunno, dude," Nino shrugged. "He hasn't answered my messages."

"But I came to study with Adrien!" Chloe whined.

"Well, I guess we're gonna have to start without him," Alix said.

"Do I even have to do this test? I don't know anything," you flipped through the pages of the book in frustration.

"Don't worry, Y/N. That's what the study group is for. To help each other out. And if you still feel like you're not ready, go talk to Miss Bustier about it! She's very understanding," Rose said with her hand on your shoulder.

"Okay.."

Rose is so nice. You felt grateful for having her as a friend. In 30 minutes, you all went through the first few chapters of the book together. If you didn't understand something, they would explain it to you. When you guys decided to take a break, that's when the last person missing showed up.

"Adrikins!" Chloe's face beamed.

"Is this what you call being fashionably late?" Nino joked with him.

"Sorry, it took a lot of convincing for my father to finally let me go," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, all that matters is that you're here now! I can fill you in on what you missed, if you want?" Marinette offered.

"Oh, thank you, Marinette," he smiled at her.

With all this going on, you actually didn't pay any attention to his arrival. You were staring at Ivan, a big bulky guy who seemed scary, and Mylène, a short chubby girl, with blonde hair styled into colorful dreadlocks. They were talking to each other and were blushing. That's when you realized that they were probably a couple and you found them really cute together.

You were eating snacks during the break when Adrien was walking towards you. "Hey, Y/N," he said and you looked at him.

"Y/N! I found Juleka's baby album!" Rose came to you with her eyes filled with excitement.

"Rose..." Juleka was a little embarrassed.

"I wanna see!" Alix and Mylène also came by you.

"Oh, um," you looked at Adrien, thinking about what you should do.

"N-nevermind! It's okay," he said giving a slight smile.

Rose opened the album and there were pictures of little Juleka and another boy.

"That's Luka! Juleka's older twin brother," Rose informed you.

"You two are so cute!" Mylène squealed.

After you all looked at most pages of the album, you went back to studying until it was late, almost 7 P.M. You met Juleka's twin brother, a boy with dark hair with dyed blue tips and pretty blue eyes, who became a bit embarrassed when they told him about the album, but he was okay with it. He seemed like a nice guy.

Adrien, Nino and Kim were talking, Marinette and Luka were talking and Rose and Juleka were talking with Alix and Mylène. The rest had already gone home.

"Guys, I'm going to leave now," you told them.

"Oh, is your brother here?" Rose asked.

"No, he's picking me up at a nearer place. I'm going to walk it for a bit."

"Okay! If there was still something you didn't understand, let us know!" Rose waved.

"I will," you nodded and waved back.

You watched the others say bye to you and saw a look on Adrien's face like he wanted to tell you something. He didn't say anything, so there was nothing you could do. You left and started walking as you said, but not nowhere anyone was thinking. You were around the same area where the Bacterium attack took place.

You still wanted to find your missing earring. Not just because you like it, but because it really means a lot to you. The earrings were originally your grandmother's, who left you all her jewelry since you loved them so much. You felt so guilty for losing even one of them, so you desperately wanted to find it.

You walked around with your head down, looking at the ground to see if anything shiny glowed. You walked far enough to reach the alleyway where you tried to hide last time. You slowly walked inside the alley, hoping that it might have fallen off here. You reached all the way to the dead end, but found nothing. You sighed and were about to give up when you heard a whistle from above.

You looked up and saw a dark figure. You squinted your eyes to see better.

"Chat Noir?" You guessed and watched as the figure jumped down from the roof and landed right in front of you. It was him. "Chat Noir, what are you doing here? Has someone been-"

He held something in the air that looked like a small piece of jewelry. You looked at it and realized that it was your other earring.

"Are you looking for this?" He asked and you watched him in disbelief.

"How- Where did you get that?!" You exclaimed.

"I found it on the roof!" He pointed at the roof where he took you for safety. "I'm sorry you lost it because of me," he frowned and put the earring in your hand.

You looked at your hand, back at him, your hand, then back at him.

"I meant to return it to you sooner, but I didn't know where-" You cut him off by giving him a big hug.

"Thank you, Chat Noir!" You thanked him and felt tears eyes welling up in your eyes. You didn't care how and why he found it. You were just happy with the fact that you now have your missing earring back.

Chat Noir paused for a minute before gently patting your back instead of hugging you in return. "Y-You're welcome, but if it wasn't for me then it wouldn't have gotten lost in the first place," he felt guilty.

You smiled and let him go. "You did nothing wrong, Chat Noir," you looked into his eyes and got serious. "You were only trying to protect me, and you did! You're pretty awesome," you grinned at him.

"So, you don't dislike me?"

"What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 477 26
The Miraculous holders knows of the Cat and Ladybug Miraculous, the ability to create, and destroy. What they didn't know, was that two more 'Miracul...
8.3K 155 9
Moving to Paris, (Y/n) finds herself an unexpected turn of events. She never thought she would befriend the famous hero Chat Noir and helping him and...
1.6K 71 20
From an anonymous DM on the Ladyblog, Ladybug and Chat Noir are able to defeat Hawk Moth. But what happens in the following days pulls them apart. Af...
483K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...