Omega son of Chaos

By dearpisces

"My cold unnerving stare will be the last thing you'll ever see before I bring down my blade. I am a predator... More

Chapter 1: Dreams
Chapter 2: Chaos's Personal Army
Chapter 3: We go see Chaos
Chapter 4: Chaos finally Speaks
Chapter 5: Lets talk food
Chapter 6: We meet again
Chapter 7: Earth sweet Earth
Chapter 8: Past Always Catches Up With You
Chapter 9: A Meeting in Progress
Authors Note
Chapter 10: The Dove and the Arrow
Chapter 11 - Pinecones
IM BACK!
Chapter 13: Size doesn't Matter
Chapter 14: Rachel meets Luke

Chapter 12: I Don't Bite

46 0 0
By dearpisces

Asia POV

"I hate it here!" I complained to absolutely no one, Percy and Chaos demanded I be invisible to the campers but with the rest of the warriors I wasn't allowed to shift or reveal my true nature and I am currently starving and they won't feed me.

Luke walked passed me "Stop being a spoiled brat," he teased "I am not!" I huffed "I'm hungry! And it is extremely inconvenient that other than Percy and when I feel like it: you, can understand me," I clawed the ground as I stretched "Rose must take me for some domestic animal! I want food! If I don't get any I will eat a camper!"

Luke laughs "You can't do that." I turned and glared at him "Why would I waste a perfectly good body and soul for Monsters to crush and for Hades to punish when I can just consume the soul and swallow the body whole?"

"How does a kitten eat a camper?" He wondered

"Well," I began "There's no bone crushing and it's an easy death you're immobilized by the toxins in my teeth as I eat you or I swallow you whole similarly to a snake,"

Luke nodded "So what I'm hearing is that you're a fat kitty,"

I meowed in annoyance "How about I just eat you?"
Smirking he replied"I would let you but I don't think you can handle me." Licking my paw I challenged him "Wanna find out?" He had a smirk on his face and licked his lips in preparation to say something, probably witty or dirty. Instead, he stood up concern written on his face "Zoë needs help!"

"That's none of my business," I responded as I stretched, again this cat form honestly isn't as bad as I assumed it would be. "It's Omega!" He yelled as he ran

I blinked and sighed "What now?" Maybe if he dies hopefully I can eat him. I thought as I walked in the direction of Luke's footprints. "It wouldn't be a sin to take my time right?" I meow mischievously as I went on my way.

Hopefully someone died and I can eat.

Luke / Alpha POV

"What the hell is wrong with him?" I barked at the medic "We-we not sure sir," he stutters as he backs away and runs "I'm slowly being reminded why I hated this camp once upon a time," I mumble

"Can I eat him?" Whined Asia from on top of Percy's chest playing absentmindedly with his IV. "For the twelfth time: No!" I answered as I looked at his vitals "We're practically invincible what the hell is this?"

Asia meows  "He's fine, he's just taking his time to heal and come out of it, stop rushing him." I looked down at Percy "Well wake him up and then I
wouldn't have to rush him,"

"I can't," came her response

"Well why not?" I was visibly annoyed, I turned to look at her weighing my options of tossing her into space or tossing her out of the cabin with full force.
"He won't let me," she looked at me "And if you touch me I swear on the burning souls in hell that I will kill you." Nimbly she jumped off of Percy "No use waiting around, he'll wake when he needs to,"

Looking at Percy one more time I sighed and then walked out following a very sassy cat. We needed Percy to finish this mission, I'd be dammed if we were going to be doing it alone while he 'napped'.

Walking outside of the infirmary I was met by Thalia and Annabeth waiting expectantly. "He's not dead," I blurted aloud. 'Nice one Luke, real smooth' I thought as I mentally facepalmed.

"I know, it was a shot to the thigh it would seriously amaze me if he did die seeing as you warriors are supposed to be extremely strong and practically invincible." Responded Thalia as she poked her head into the tent "Who were you talking to in there anyway?" She added her voice filled with confusion

"I was talking to...to..." I wanted to say on the phone but that was impossible "Flame," I answered hastily I tried covering up "He can build us gadgets that won't attr-"

Asia sat on the fence so still that I didn't notice nor sense her, and the fact that I didn't made me lose my train of thought "Why are you explaining yourself?" She asked me

"Tsk," she was right I looked at Thalia and Annabeth who was being  unusually quiet. Asia was right why the hell was I standing here explaining to them my business? "Listen princess," I addressed Thalia and she glared at me "Don't worry about what doesn't concern you, for instance, Omega? Doesn't concern you. Who I was or was not speaking to isn't any of your concern."

Annabeth shook her head "She wasn't trying to come off as nosy, it's just that she felt responsible-" Her words were cut short by the way my head snapped at her "Well you should, you both should. Now do me a solid and leave and don't bother Omega you won't find any answers with him." She looked at me her grey eyes calculating "Okay." She conceded she held her hands up.

Satisfied I walked away and looked back at the fence Asia wasn't there anymore. I needed to talk strategy and understand how bad the Tartarus situation is. I looked at the cabin where Chiron sat outside talking to campers "Might as well start there." I decided as I walked towards him.

Annabeth POV

"Thalia, what did you do?" I asked with a raised brow as we watched Alpha walk away
"I actually shot him with a shit ton of tranquilizer," she said chuckling "You said they were all mysterious and you wanted answers well here's our chance," she gestured towards the entrance "After you,"

Smiling at her I took one step in "Don't mind if I do,"

The infirmary or better yet their infirmary was extremely large, how did they manage to bring all these supplies with them?

Thalia grabbed the clipboard "What the hell?" She exclaimed with frustration, I turned to face her "What?"
"I can't read this!" She scowls her blue eyes glaring over the piece of paper. Holding my hand out patiently she handed me the clipboard "I-It says here that the wound is completely healed-"
"Even I could've told you that," said Thalia with an eye roll as she walks around the place examining the supplies that they had.

"He's right handed," I continued reading occasionally blinking and squinting because despite me being a child of Athena I'm still technically dyslexic like every other demigod here. While lost in my thoughts I didn't realize that Thalia was now hovering over the body of the one who called himself Omega.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

Startled I looked up to see Thalia hitting the soldier's chest.
"Thalia stop that," I warned
"Or what?" She says as she looks at me from his bedside "It's not like he could feel it."

Percy POV

If only Thalia knew how wrong she was.  I was outside my body and I couldn't figure out how to go back in, I must have left it the minute I lost consciousness in the woods. Though I wasn't in my body, the connection is still strong so when she hit my chest it startled me and then hurt a bit because she hit me some more after calling me a weirdo alien.

I sighed and looked around "Hello?" I called out "So how do I get back in my body?" I asked "Can anybody hear me?" I yelled louder "Someone help me! I don't know how I-" I paused that was a lie, I astral projected a couple of times and had out of body experiences on other planets so this wasn't new but still somehow felt on edge.

"Take off his hood?" Asked Thalia causing me to whip around. Annabeth shrugged and set the clipboard down "Yeah actually, I have my suspicion on his identity maybe." Thalia laughed a hearty laugh "You don't think this prick is Percy do you?" She laughed more and when Annabeth didn't join her it quickly ceased "Seriously Annabeth, you can't really think it's Percy, even you said it, no matter whatever happened between you two Percy would never leave and guess what he did."
"Not by choice!" Annabeth said quickly
"Well I'm glad you remembered that," snapped Thalia

There was a moment of silence between the two "I'm not going to apologize," said Thalia "He needed you and you didn't fight for him,"
"I know," mumbles Annabeth "But I'm scared, what if it is him? Would he stay? Would he forgive us? Me?" 

Thalia shrugged "What you need to do is stop focusing on what if's and start focusing on the stuff you can handle now." She reached down and lightly held the helm of his hood with her index finger and thumb "So do I pull this off?" She asks teasing Annabeth "Or are you still scared it's going to Percy?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes "Go ahead," she says as she clutched the clipboard. Teasingly Thalia flicks at the hood "How badly do you want to see?" Grinning she looks at Annabeth mischievously

"Just do it," she hisses

"Oh no." I groan "Don't do it." I walked over to my body "Come on! Wake up!" I tried to shake myself but I forgot that I wasn't on the physical plane and watched helplessly as my hand went through my body.  "Holy Chaos I'm screwed," I muttered as Thalia slowly lifted the hood up

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Said Alpha, a very angry Alpha and beside him was someone that I hadn't seen since I ran away.

Rachel Dare had her arms crossed staring at Thalia and Annabeth disapprovingly "You guys shouldn't be in here," Alpha's entire body language changed into defensive where he walked over to Thalia his footsteps quiet and as he approached her, with lightning quick moves he had a dagger at her neck "What did you do?" He asks

"Nothing, we were just fooling around!" Squeaked Annabeth not expecting Alpha to react the way he was reacting.

"I see," he said coldly "Well, go fool around elsewhere,"

Thalia despite having the dagger to her throat didn't show any signs of fear "How about a please next time?" She shoved him away from her "And I dare you to try that again."

"Ugh," I groaned "More dramatic fighting," I sat beside myself and watched as the two stared each other down. Luckily the conch sounded letting the campers know it was time for dinner.

"Let's go Thals," said Annabeth walking towards the door. Thalia and Alpha were  still staring each other down the tension between them becoming thicker by the minute.

"Let's go," stressed Annabeth, Sighing Thalia gave Annabeth a quick glance then looked back at Alpha "Okay," she says as she walks by him and straight out the door without a word to Rachel, Annabeth following closely behind mouthing a quick sorry to both Alpha and Rachel.

"So Luke," Rachel began "Mind telling me how Percy got out of his body?" I snapped my head up "You can see me?!" I shouted. She winced "Yeah but use your  inside voice, please."

Luke looked shocked and took off his hood "How did you know that I'm-" She smiled at him "I'm the new  Oracle I wouldn't be doing my job right if I didn't know something as simple as that and plus I'm not naive as everyone else,"

He nodded "So Percy?" She pointed at me "Out of body," she stated matter of factly
"Well no shit!" I exclaimed "How do I get back?"
She smiles and her eyes glowed a eerie green "I'm here to help with that of course," she walks past a confused Luke towards me and bent down a bit "You owe me an explanation," she looked at Luke "You both do, but as for right now?" She touched me, looking down at her hand on my chest I frowned "What's going on Rachel?"

"Well Percy, I was hoping you could tell me." A warm feeling was spreading through my chest "Cool," I murmured dazedly looking at her hand "I missed a lot of things apparently," I mused looking at her, her eyes seemed to be studying me "More like you seem to be missing a lot of things," she mumbles "When you come back I'll help you back into your body." She says as she stood up and stretched her back.

"What do you mean when I come back?" I blurted
Luke was silent watching Rachel "Is he okay?" He asked softly "Yeah," she says as she looks at him "He will be," she touched my chest again this time the entire room spun like crazy.

"Not again!" I groaned.

Luke / Alpha POV

I looked at Rachel who had a pretty satisfied look on her face. Her red hair complimented her face and freckles, her eyes were ancient and beautiful. She sighed and looked at me "Well now that's over with."

"Uh, what just happened?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts. She shrugged "I honestly don't know, I just knew that his subconscious just needed a little push, to do what I don't know but I just knew I had to do that."

I nodded slowly not fully grasping what she had said. She clapped her hands together "I'm not sure about you but I'm starving!" Her mannerisms and the way she was able to maintain a light aura compelled me yet it scared me. Before I can even respond to her declaration of hunger she grabbed my hand "Let's go, it's rude to let a girl eat alone ya know, even ruder to let her go hungry" The minute her hand touched mine I felt a slight shock.

I frowned this can't be good, right?

She must've noticed the look on my face still and she rolled her eyes "Oh come on Luke, I don't bite,"

I put my hood back on and let her lead me to the mess hall, I didn't notice until people started to whisper and stare that she was still holding my hand on the way there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 7.9K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
116K 4.7K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
179K 11.3K 74
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
548K 26.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...