In Love again.... | Hermione...

Af hoomaniess

๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... Mere

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

3.5K 124 8
Af hoomaniess

♗♗♗

"So..you and Viktor..? You know, you could've told me back at the library, give me some reassurance that he didn't take Hermione to the ball." Y/N scoffed, earning a playful snicker from Angelique as they walked down the wooden bridge.

It was probably the only time they had ever talked outside of the library and the Great Hall, they decided to change up their 'meeting destination' a bit, considering the last time they talked at the library, bad things happened.

"Vell, you needed a little push so that's what I did." she retaliated playfully to which the Ravenclaw scoffed at, "I needed a push? And for what?"

"To ask your girlfriend to ze Yule Ball, bien sûr." Angelique retorted smugly as Y/N rolled her eyes unamusingly, "Oh shut up, I would've asked her anyways." she stated nonchalantly, earning an amused expression from Angelique along with a scoff.

"You sure avout that? Last time I remember you were all 'somevody's already asked her', 'she vouldn't vant to go vith me'. Ring any bells?" she countered back as she sent the Ravenclaw a knowing playful look to which Y/N sarcastically smiled at.

Just then, they heard footsteps approach them as they turned around to the sound, Y/N's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as she noticed the bushy-haired girl was speed walking towards them.

"Mione..what are you doing here...?" Y/N questioned curiously, though was ignored by the bushy-haired girl as she beamed a smile towards Angelique and back to the Ravenclaw, "Hi, Love. Hi Angelique. Nice weather isn't it?"

"Oui, not too cold or too hot, parfaite." Angelique responded with the same grin, though Y/N felt something odd about Hermione as she eyed her skeptically before the bushy-haired girl let out a chuckle and with a click of her tongue, "Right, Angelique, you don't mind if I steal Y/N for a while do you?"

Angelique flickered her gaze between the Ravenclaw and the bushy-haired girl before cheerfully clapping her hands together and shaking her head, "No, no! Go ahead, ve vere just finished."

Though, the Ravenclaw raised both of her eyebrows at the Beauxbaton girl who only shot her a playful look in response along with a wink, and just like that she left. Y/N let out a sigh before she turned back to the bushy-haired girl, who didn't seemed so pleased with her, "Hi, Mione...what's up?"

"What's up?" Hermione scowled as she dragged the Ravenclaw who was now yelling in pain, by the wrist towards the edge of the wooden bridge, where the cold February breeze hit their skins.

Finally, the bushy-haired girl had let the Ravenclaw go as she immediately soothed the skin of her wrist, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she stared dazedly at Hermione, 'What's all this about?"

"I'll tell you what's all this about." Hermione scoffed as she took lifted the book in her hold , and just like that the Ravenclaw saw her life flash right by her eyes as a loud slap was sent onto her shoulders.

"The task."

Slap!

"Is only."

Slap!

"Two days."

Slap!

"From now!"

Just as another slap was going to be sent to the Ravenclaw she quickly grasped Hermione's wrist, saving herself from another slap as she eyed the bushy-haired girl like she was some madman, "Really! I had no idea!" she deadpanned, earning a scoff from the latter as she retracted her hand fiercely away from Y/N's grip.

"It sure looks like you don't!" Hermione countered back, "Y/N, you told me you'd riddled with the egg out weeks ago."

"I did! I riddled with it and it began wailing out loud again, I don't think either of us would quite like the idea of me turning deaf by a golden egg, isn't that right, Granger?" Y/N retaliated knowingly, earning an unamused but concerned look from the latter as the Ravenclaw turned away out towards the view.

"Y/N. You are trying to riddle out the egg, aren't you?" Hermione questioned concerningly to which the Ravenclaw quirked an eyebrow at, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I just mean these tasks..." Hermione trailed off as she hesitantly let out a sigh, "they're designed to test you, Y/N. In the most brutal way...they're almost cruel, and well..I'm scared for you.You got by the dragon mostly on nerve. I'm not sure that's going to be enough this time."

There was a moment of awkward silence before Y/N sighed deeply, slowly nodding her head understandingly before looking back out to the outside view, "I know, Mione, I really do, but whatever happens, I'll make sure I come back safely, and trust me I'll figure something out, I always do...don't I?"

Though, before the bushy-haired girl could respond, the calling of the Ravenclaw's name caused the two girls to avert their attention down the bridge to where a tall brunette Hufflepuff boy could be seen rushing towards them.

"Y/N! I've been looking all over for you!" Cedric sounded as the Ravenclaw eyed him skeptically and quizzically before Cedric turned to Hermione and beamed, "Hi, Hermione..right?"

The bushy-haired girl nodded as she sent the boy a polite smile before turning to her girlfriend, "I'll be going now." she stated, earning a nod from the Ravenclaw as the bushy-haired girl gave a short peck on her cheek before leaving.

She turned back to Cedric with deep puzzlement as her  head tilted to the side slightly, "What's wrong, Ced?" she questioned concerningly, though Cedric only shook his head in response with a grin, "Nothing, have you happen to figure out the egg yet?"

The Ravenclaw's eyebrows only furrowed impossibly deeper together as she slowly shook her head, "No....why?"

"Okay, Y/N, hear me out. Prefects bathroom, fifth floor. Take a bath together with your egg.Trust me." he stated genuinely as the Ravenclaw continued to eye him oddly before hesitantly nodding, "Uh..okay..?"

"Consider this a thank you gift for tipping me off about the dragons." Cedric beamed genuinely before he looked over his shoulder and back to the Ravenclaw hurriedly, "I'll see you later, Y/N."

And just like that, the brunette boy had disappeared back into the castle as the Ravenclaw just stood there alone, dazed. Was Cedric being serious? She figured she'd go back and discuss this with her friends.

♗♗♗

"You sure this is going to work?" Harry questioned curiously in a hushed tone as he, Ron, Hermione and Y/N walked through the empty and silent fifth floor corridor. Caleb, Aidan and Lizzy weren't so keen on following along as they thought they'd be noticeable if too many people came along with the Ravenclaw.

"Dunno, I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Y/N shrugged as she clutched on her egg and descended a small series of steps, slowly entering the dark room that was gleaming with white marble.

As they continue to walk in, the Ravenclaw now found a sunken pool that fitted with a hundred golden taps. Above it is a painting of a mermaid, asleep upon a rock, it's long hair fluttering gently in a soft breeze.

Y/N inspects the golden taps before letting out a sigh, she placed the golden egg onto the side of the pool as she kneeled down by the pool, inspecting the taps as she noticed each of them had a different colored jewel.

Curiously, she twisted one of them as emerald waters spew forth, smiling to herself she began to twist more taps on as the different colored water started to fill the pool.

"Remind me again, why are we here to watch Y/N take a bath?" Ron rasped curiously, earning a scoff from the Ravenclaw, "So that me and Harry doesn't hear voices again or speak some snake language and meet up Tom to kill him with a basilisk tooth." she deadpanned, though Ron didn't seem to get the sarcasm as there was a slight horror that flashed through his eyes.

The Ravenclaw stared at him unamusingly, "Ron. I'm joking." she snickered as Ron's face flashed a light pink hue, "Oh yeah, yeah I knew that." he spluttered out to which Hermione snickered at.

"Actually, we're here as backups, just in case Y/N gets eaten or drowns before she could even make it to the second task." she stated knowingly, earning a nod from the Ravenclaw as she let out a deep sigh, the water in the pool was now filled with bubbles and colorful water.

"Well, time to see if this works." Y/N hummed out as she glanced over to the trio, "Turn around, I'll need to get undressed for this, I didn't bring any sparse clothes with me."

Ron and Harry were happily obliged as they instantly wheeled around, though the bushy-haired girl seemed to be slightly hesitant, Y/N observed her amusingly, noticing a pink hue flashing across her cheeks.

Though, Hermione seemed to be dazed in her own thoughts as she was staring at the pool, it was until the Ravenclaw waved her arm to catch her attention did she snap out of her trance.

'Turn around.' Y/N mouthed sternly, noticing how her cheeks only reddened as she reluctantly nodded before turning around. The Ravenclaw let out a soft scoff in amusement before she began to slip off her clothes.

She took another glance at the trio making sure they weren't looking before she took off her undergarments and slid into the pool, instantly shivers were sent throughout her body as the cold temperature of the water hit her skin.

Though, she quickly used the bubbles and made sure it covered her fully before turning back to the trio, "You can look now." she stated as the they awkwardly turned around.

Y/N sighed before she looked over her shoulder to where the golden egg was seated, "Honestly, this is insane." she grumbled unbelievably, earning a scoff from the bushy-haired girl, "Just do it, you've got to at least try to riddle the egg." she stated, earning a hum from the raven-haired boy accompanied with a nod in agreement.

"Hermione's right, besides considering the close relationship you and Cedric have, I doubt he'd lie to you." he told to which the Ravenclaw nodded at, "Fair point."

She glanced back to the egg and sighed, "Let's get this over with." she mumbled irritatedly as she reached for the egg that was sitting on the tile next to the pool, hesitantly she opened it.

Instantly, everybody's face scrunched up as the same horrible screeching wail echoed painfully off the tiles. Quickly, Y/N snapped the egg shut.

"I'd try putting it in the water if I were you."

The voice had startled the group as they all wheeled their heads towards the toilets, noticing Moaning Myrtle sitting cross-legged atop one of the toilet bowls, holding a smug smirk.

"Myrtle." Harry called out, earning a giggle from the ghost, "Hel-lo. Long time..no see." she responded sheepishly as her eyes drifted towards Y/N and downwards.

The feeling of uneasiness filled the Ravenclaw as she felt herself sunk further down into the suds, glancing back to Myrtle who was smiling naughtily before she spiraled lazily into the air.

"I was circling a blocked drain the other day and could swear I saw a bit of Polyjuice Potion. Not doing anything bad again, are you?" Myrtle question with slight hint of playfulness in her tone.

"Sworn off the stuff." Y/N told as she glanced back to Myrtle quizzically, "Did you say try putting it in the water?"

"Well, that's what he did. The other boy, the handsome one...Cedric." Myrtle stated dreamily as the Ravenclaw nodded skeptically before she took the egg and submerged it under the suds.

"Well, go on...open it." Myrtle encouraged as the Ravenclaw hesitantly opens it. Her eyebrows furrowed together as the egg was now gurgling a song onto the surface.

"What are you waiting for? Put your head in, silly!" Myrtle retorted, Y/N exchanged a curious glance with the trio, who all held clueless looks just like the Ravenclaw herself, well it was worth a try wasn't it?

She took a deep breath before she her head sunk down underwater, instantly a chorus of eerie, otherworldly voices sang a song.

"Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look. To recover what we took...."

Her eyebrows furrowed deeply together in confusion, though it soon faltered as she noticed Myrtle had joined her underwater, eyeing her appreciatively. She quickly got up onto the the surface along with Myrtle.

"So..what did it say?" Hermione questioned curiously, though the RAvenclaw didn't respond as she frowned and mumbled the song over and over to herself, "Come seek us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground..."

Instantly, it all clicked together as she her face lit up and turned towards Myrtle on her side, "It's merpeople, in the Black Lake, isn't it?" she questioned curiously as Myrtle nodded cheerfully.

"Ooooh! Very good!" she cheered, "It took Cedric ages to riddle it out. Almost all the bubbles were gone..." she trailed off as her eyes drift downwards.

Instantly the Ravenclaw attempted to push more bubbles towards her, not realising the scowl forming on the bushy-haired girl's face as she was practically sending daggers towards Myrtle.

"But there's something I don't get, 'An hour long you'll have to look.' For what? Mermaids? And I can't possibly stay underwater for an hour?" Y/N questioned, though Myrtle didn't seem too happy with her question.

"Well, don't ask me! I can't breathe! I haven't been able to breath for fifty years! Of all the horrible, savage things to say..." Myrtle went on and on as she shoots off in a huff.

"Forgotten about that part." Y/N sighed as she turned back to the trio, noticing the bushy-haired girls slightly scowled expression, though she figured she'd talk about that later, "Turn around, I need to dry myself off."

The trio nodded as they turned around, Y/N made sure none of them were looking before she got out of the pool and casted a drying spell on herself before she slipped on her undergarments.

"What did the egg say?" Ron questioned curiously, "It was a song, 'Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look. To recover what we took." she told as she slipped on her top, "You guys can look now."

"It's mersong. I'm sure of it." Hermione told as the Ravenclaw motioned next to the group, "Well whatever it is, I need to figure out a way to breath underwater for an hour." she stated as they exited the toilet.

"How about we do that in the library tomorrow, with Liz, Caleb and Aidan, maybe they'll be able to figure it out." Harry suggested, earning a nod from the Ravenclaw, "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Then, the Ravenclaw glanced over her shoulder and noticed the bushy-haired girl silently muttering words to herself, sort of like she was figuring something out.

Curiously, she motioned next to the bushy-haired girl and slowly wrapped her arm around her waist, this seemed to snap her out of her concentrated state as she glanced over to the Ravenclaw, though her eyebrows furrowed together as she noticed the slightly amused expression held by Y/N.

"What was that back there." Y/N questioned with a hint of playfulness in her tone, though the bushy-haired girl only fell deeper into puzzlement, "What?"

"Come on, Granger, you don't think I wouldn't have caught that scowl you were holding against Myrtle?" she playfully teased, earning a scoff from the latter as her cheeks began to flash a soft tint of pink hue, "I don't know what you're talking about."

The Ravenclaw only eyed her girlfriend amusingly as she let out a soft snicker, "You're jealous."  she stated, earning a challenging look from the bushy-haired girl, "Am not."

Y/N rolled her eyes unamusingly before turning back to the bushy-haired girl with a bored expression, "Angel, you were practically sending daggers to an already dead person."

"Fine. Maybe I was a little jealous." The bushy-haired girl huffed as she shot the Ravenclaw who was staring amusedly at her a glare before shifting her gaze back to the front, "She was in the pool with you, when you were..well, naked!"

The Ravenclaw couldn't help but let out a snicker, earning herself a scolding glare from her girlfriend, "Mione, she's a ghost-"

"And you're my girlfriend." Hermione interjected in a matter-of-fact tone, "I don't think it's wrong to get jealous when another girl, ghost or not, was in the same pool with you when you were obviously undressed."

Though, the Ravenclaw didn't respond as she only stared at the bushy-haired girl playfully, curiously the bushy-haired girl glanced over to Y/N, rolling her eyes as she was met with the playful look of her girlfriend before she swatted her on the shoulder, "Oh stop it."

"You know, I should make you jealous more often, you're cute when you're mad." Y/N teased playfully earning another swat on her shoulder accompanied with a scolding glare as she shot her hands up defensively, "Joking!"

"I hate you." Hermione scoffed, earning a hum from the Ravenclaw as she sent a short peck onto her forehead, "The feelings mutual, Granger."

____________________________

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

237K 4.6K 30
~Ron Weasley x Reader~ โ€ขY/n Y/l/n and Ron Weasley have been best friends since they were little. They were always teased by their other best friends...
612 17 9
In his eyes I see fire, his gaze burning through me, thawing every ounce of sadness within me, turning it all into warmth. Warm like his hair, his fr...
566K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
20.7K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...