The Girl in the Turquoise Sho...

By LaughA-Lot

Gabe Morales IM5 Fan-Fic More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12. *Part 1*
Chapter 12. *Part 2*
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28 *Part 1*
Chapter 28 *Part 2*
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31 *Part 1*
Chapter 31 *Part 2*
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 30.

367 9 13
By LaughA-Lot

WEEKS LATER
~Autumn's P.O.V.~
It's been a few weeks since I've seen the boys. We have all been really busy. The boys have been going to a lot of meetings and I have been busy with school and my new job. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I GOT A NEW JOB!!! I currently am working in the dance studio. I'm the new dance instructor. But, somedays, I go to classes. Like today, I went to my regular dance class after my collage classes. We learned a new dance to the song, Upgrade You by Beyoncé. It's a pretty cool choreography and I love it so much! We just finished. I packed my bag and said bye to a couple of friends. I then checked my phone for any notifications. All there was were tweets from Will about food and also some wise words. Oh that Will Jay. I was looking at other tweets and led myself outside.

"Careful, your going to crash." said a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Gabe.

"Oh hey, I haven't seen you in a long time!" I said going over for a hug. We hugged for what seemed like forever. He wouldn't let go.

"Ummmm, Gabe?"

"Oh sorry." He let go. We both smiled.

"So, where you heading?" He asked.

"Home, Allies probably by herself." My phone buzzed. I checked and saw a picture of Allie and Cole.

"Or not." I said smiling and showing Gabe the picture. We both chuckled.

"Well, I guess I should go." I said.

"We should hangout sometime, it's been long. Too long." He said to me.

"Well, I am going to show you guys more dance moves soon, so expect that." I said.

"Okay. Would you like to hangout?" He asked. Oh goodness! The reason why I kept myself busy is to stay out of trouble with Gigi. What am I supposed to do?

"Well, I have to go home and get ready for tomorrow." I lied.

"Oh ok. Can I at least take you home?" I hesitated. "Please?" He looked into my eyes.

"Ok, sure." I said to him. We got in the car and he drove me home. We finally got there.

"Well, thanks Gabe. I'll text you." I said heading out, but I felt a hand pull me back.

"Your welcome." He said to me. We looked into each others eyes and fell in a trance. I felt myself leaning in. We were inches apart. I hesitated. I can't do this. He leaned in and before we connected our lips, I kissed his right cheek. I pulled away and turned to open the door.
"Thanks again. I'll text you." And with that I closed the door and ran inside. I closed the front door and leaned against it. I heard the TV on. I walked into the living room and saw Cole and Allie past out on the couch. I smiled and turned off the TV. I covered them both and went upstairs to my room. I changed into my pjs and went to bed thinking about one person and one person only. Gabe.

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I checked and it was a text from Dana.
Little Bro💩: Hey Autumn!
Me: Hey! How you been?
Little Bro💩: I guess ok. Guess what?!
Me: What?
Little Bro💩: Your invited to my house party!
Me: When is it?
Little Bro💩: In three days! You coming?
Me: Idk.
Little Bro💩: Well GIRL, you got time to think. But you should come.
Me: And whys that?
Little Bro💩: Because it would make a curly haired boy happy.😇
Me: I'll think about it.
Little Bro💩: Okay. I have a question?
Me: Which is?
Little Bro💩: Would you like to hang?
Me: With?
Little Bro💩: Me, Judy, Will, Paris, Cole, and Gabe. P.s. Cole said to bring Allie.
Me: Okay!😂 where do we go to "hang?"
Little Bro💩: My place.
Me: Okay see you in a bit.😋
Little Bro💩: YASSSSS!

I smiled to his text. In three days is a special day for me. But, probably the boys forgot or something. Oh well. I got up and went to Allie, who was in the kitchen.

"Hello." I said to her. She turned and smiled.

"Hey." She replied.

"So, when did Cole leave yesterday?" I asked.

"Like at midnight." I nodded.

"So, we should go hang with the boys and the girls what do you say? Cole wants you to go." I asked her smiling.

"Okay! Be ready in fifteen!" And with that she ran upstairs. I smiled and headed upstairs to get ready.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Allie and I drove to Dana's. We got there in a few and knocked on the door. Dana answered the door and smiled wide. We smiled back. He let us in and we said our hi's to everyone. Allie sat with Cole on the love seat, and I sat next to Judy and Gabe. Gabe and I just smiled awkwardly at each other. Later on, we started listening to other conversations. For some reason, I felt nervous. I felt a much of butterfly's in my stomach. Oh no! I heard a buzz. I looked over to Gabe and he took out his phone. On the screen there was a picture of Gigi. I suddenly feel like throwing up.

"Hey Dana, can I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." I nodded in response and I ran for that bathroom.

~Gabe's P.O.V.~
Autumn just ran to the bathroom. I ignored my phone. She was in there for a long time. I need to check on her to make sure she's okay. But I can't make it obvious. Ding! I got an idea.

"Hey Dana, can I borrow your charger?" I asked hoping for a yes.

"Yea sure. It's in my room. I'll go get it-" I cut him off.

"No, don't worry I'll get it. Is it next to your dresser?" I asked to make myself more believable.

"Yep." I nodded and heading to his room. I was going to knock on the door, but I didn't want to seem like a stocker, so I hid in Dana's room until she came out. She opened the door and sighed. I quickly pulled her in Dana's room and shut the door. She was against the door with my hands on each side of her head.

"What the heck!" She whispered/yelled.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" I asked with an innocent grin.

"Well yeah kind of. And may I ask, why?" She said with her arms folded against her chest.

"I just wanted to make sure that you were okay. You were in the bathroom for a long time."

"I'm fine. I just felt a little bad, but I'm fine now." She answered. We smiled at each other.

"Good. Well, we should go downstairs." She suggested.

"Oh uh, yeah, sorry." We both smiled and I opened the door for her. We both left Dana's room and went downstairs.

"Did you find it?" Dana asked.

"Nah. It's okay, I don't need it anymore."

"Mmmmhhm." He said raising one eyebrow. We both sat down and watched the boys play X-Box. For the rest of the day, we talked and stole glances. I love this moment.

THE NEXT DAY

The boys and I were heading to the dance studio. When we walked in, we saw Autumn and Allie talking on the couch.

"Hello Lady's." Cole said smirking at Allie.

They smiled and we all exchanged hellos.

"Okay guys lets get started. We are going to practice for your upcoming performance. So let's practice all songs." Autumn announced. We all nodded in response. We danced Get to Know You, Heartless, Go, Rest of Our Lives, and Touchdown Dance. We then took a brake. Autumn, Allie, Dana, and Cole were sitting on the couch while me and Will were standing.

"Hey Autumn, why do you like to dance?" Dana asked out of no where.

"Well, correction, I don't like to dance. I Love to dance." Autumn responded making everyone chuckle. She continued. "Anyways, I love to dance because people don't judge me. I guess dancing has always been fun for me and always been there for me. If I didn't have dance in my life, I would feel broken and feel miserable." She said. We all smiled at her.
"Well, I guess we can call this rehearsal a rap." Will said grabbing his bag. We all agreed and grabbed our stuff.

~Dana's P.O.V.~
Now I know why Autumn is so passionate at dance. I need to get her to come to the party tomorrow. I ran up to her.

"Autumn. So are you coming or nah?" I asked.

"Well I guess but, do you know what day it is?" She asked me with a worried look. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Yeah, it's March 26th." I responded. I knew that wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded.

"I guess I'll go, since I have nothing planned." She said. I smiled and we said our goodbyes. Little did she know, the house party was going to be all for her! I'm an evil, cute, curly haired GENIUS!!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
Long time no update! I'm so sorry it took me so long. I've been busy. But great news! Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!! On March 26th for people that have different time zones. So yeah! Thank you guys so much for reading this weird story. Comment and Vote please. Love you all, and I'll try to update soon!
~A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.8K 24
What if IM5 wasn't named IM5? What if there was a sixth member? A Girl member? And what if it just so happens that she's head over heels for one o...
6.5K 144 26
1st book in trilogy _______________________ "You're heartless!" I screamed. "You're right, but only because you stole it from me."
4.7K 120 20
A story about a broken girl who finds herself when she finds love in an unsuspected celebrity.
2.1K 50 32
When two girls win a competition, their whole lives change for the better!