faceless | dreamwastaken

By sunnysaps

dream x oc "wrong number sorry." "wait no please, stay." "so is george a 36 year old from... More

introducing...
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 - bonus chapter

44

20.1K 737 543
By sunnysaps

a/n pls all the comments about the edited pic of george and alex 😭 guys ive never edited something before i'm sorry it was just for reference ✋✋

"it's less than a month until your birthday." alex said looking at their phone. "does that mean clayton will still be here for that?"

"i don't know." belle shrugged, "we haven't talked about how long he's staying but i know he's coming back at the end of august for twitch con."

"maybe he should just stay the two months." alex winked.

"shut up we both know that's not happening." belle crossed her arms, "he gets here in two days so he probably will be since he was planning on staying for at least two weeks while your gone."

"well i'm not leaving until the 17th, he's coming earlier, remember?" alex giggled.

"shit i didn't think about that." belle buried her face into her hands. "okay maybe he won't be here when you're away."

"i'm sure he'd stay longer if you asked." they shrugged.

"maybe but i can't ask him to do that." belle groaned, "it's fine i'll deal with being on my own."

"why did you decide to have him come earlier anyway?" alex asked curiously while biting into an apple.

"so he could see george, they haven't stopped going on about how much they miss each other." belle answered.

"oh yeah, trust me, i've heard george talk about it loads." alex chuckled.

"are you enjoying having him here?" belle questioned.

"definitely." they nodded, "it's great, we get to do so much more."

"any more dates planned?" belle wiggled her eyebrows.

"the night clay gets here." they smiled, "i planned it deliberately so you had a chance to tell him how you feel as soon as possible."

"wow what a wingman." belle playfully rolled her eyes, "what if i didn't want to ask him straight away?" she asked hypothetically.

"i don't care you need to." alex crossed their arms. "and you want to."

"how would you know if i want to?" belle deadpanned.

"you're head over heels for him, just ask him when he gets here." alex dismissed her question.

"i will." she sighed.

...

"DREAM WHAT THE FUCK!?" belle screamed into her mic, the pair finally filming the shock video.

"sorry i fell into a ravine!" he managed to get out in between wheezes.

"OW!" she screamed, getting shocked again after he took damage once more.

"sorry!" he said trying to catch his breath.

"you know what-" she cut herself off by jumping down the ravine after him.

"WHAT THE FU- BELLE!" the dirty blonde yelled. "that hurt!"

"i'm very aware of that!" she replied while she started to collect more iron.

"i hate you so much." he mumbled.

"shut up, you love me." she snorted with laughter.

"mhm." he hummed.

...

"STOP TAKING SO MUCH DAMAGE!" belle yelled at the top of her lungs.

"not until you say i'm better at minecraft than you." dream said trying not to laugh.

"you're not better at minecraft." she said starting to take damage from drowning, "you're better at pissing the bed though."

"fuck you." he mumbled holding his arm in pain from where he just got shocked.

"is that a threat or an invitation?" she teased.

"what?!" he said dragging out the word.

"i have a crafting table right here in my inventory." she joked.

"belle!" he exclaimed over exaggeratedly.

...

"BELLS THERE IS A CREEPER RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" dream yelled.

"where?" she asked cluelessly looking around, "oh-" she was cut off by an explosion and a yelp from dream.

"OW YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" he yelled again, "i mean ouch, that hurt."

"those are some big boy words you just used there, clayton. will your mummy not be disappointed with that foul language?" she teased.

"mUmMy." he mocked in a british accent. "shut up i'm sure she won't mind." the boy laughed.

"what about the one and only big daddy?" she asked.

"oh my god." he wheezed.

...

"belle look out!" dream called out as a spider came up behind her.

"oh you little shit!" she gasped, getting a fright, "yeah take that you little eight legged bitch!" she cheered after killing it.

"i thought i was going to get shocked again." dream said relived.

"i'm not that cruel, i'm protecting my little dreamy poo." belle teased.

"please never say that again." he deadpanned.

...

"i'm tired, we've been doing this for like two hours, can we just give up?" belle complained.

"it's been one hour and the only reason it's taking so long is because you're a slow poke." dream replied with a chuckle.

"fuck you, dickhead." she mumbled.

"you'd like to wouldn't you." he remarked without any hesitation.

"there's children that will watch this, dream." she replied instantly while giggling.

...

"use the bed, use the bed, use the bed." dream kept repeating as the two tried to kill the enderdragon.

"i am be patient." she said placing it down and pressing it.

belleisgone made the achievement [free the end]

"YES!" the both screamed in unison, "let's go!" the girl squealed in excitement.

"finally i can take this thing off." dream said after turning off the shock machine.

"this was horrible, i'm never doing it again." belle laughed, leaning back in her seat, "al and george must be fed up of hearing me yell."

"i know i am." dream joked.

"shut up." she snorted.

"make me." he teased.

"someone's getting bold." she giggled.

"only for you." he winked.

"you better cut that out of the video." she said crossing her arms.

"oh but the bit where you imply i'm asking to fuck gets to stay in?" he laughed.

"of course." she nodded.

"it's fine i stopped recording once we beat the game." he grinned, "which by the way i could have done quicker without you."

"you could have du du du du'd it yourself. it's not my fault you wanted to wait for me." she remarked quickly, "you're just obsessed with me."

"i know you're obsessed with me." dream started to hum.

"you watch too much tik tok." she rolled her eyes.

...

they finished recording and belle left to go have dinner with alex, which meant it was time for george and dream to have a little catch up while their friends were busy.

"so i got her these two necklaces." dream said proudly holding them up to the camera, "as a thank you for letting me stay with her."

"they look cool, i'm sure she'll love them." george nodded, "you excited to see her again?"

"yeah. i'm definitely going to tell her how i feel this time." he confessed to his best friend.

"oh really?" george raised his eyebrow.

"yup." he smiled, "i'll regret it if i don't."

"at least you're finally confessing you're head over heels for her." the english man chuckled.

"just two more days." the blonde grinned.

authors note

i love you <3

also i'd like to give a shout-out
to whoever added my story
to this reading list, ur the only
reason ur getting an update
today :]

anyways, vaccinations are
done and most of my
revising is also done so
hopefully no more slow
updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.4K 37
"hey, we are shooting in like 10 minutes where are you??" ā€¢ "wow out of context that sound super bad!" ā€¢ "so i'm guessing your not george?" dreamwast...
365K 9.2K 35
Y/n gets a text from a random number one night. Will they continue texting? Will it blossom into a friendship or maybe more? Or will a certain someo...
1.3M 37.2K 52
[COMPLETED] When a small, struggling streamer gets raided by Dream and his friend Sapnap, she can't help but reach out and thank him. Months later on...
302K 8.9K 28
"looks like you still have your attitude." "looks like you still have your ego." in which, two childhood friends, spontaneously, run into each other...