Lust & Sorrow & Comfort | Jae...

بواسطة kimlyng

"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... المزيد

Introduction
十一
十二
十三
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三

十四

1.9K 73 44
بواسطة kimlyng

Under under under
Under under under
Aleumdaun sillues
Gammiloun Voices
Naleul michige haji Umm
You are my messiah
You are my
(killing me)

- Idea by Taemin

Ten, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Yuta and Renjun were currently waiting in the foyer of the mansion for Doyoung,

They were going on another mission today and were about to leave to the club they were assigned to be meeting at.

"Doyoung! Are you ready? We have to leave soon!" Ten shouted as the said male came rushing down the stairs.

"Sorry! I just had to grab something!" He said with a smile.

Jaehyun and Taeyong watched carefully as Doyoung put on his shoes.

The male was wearing a loose button up dress shirt with a pair of leather pants and a chain hanging on his hip.

His hair was fluffy and parted through the middle in a flattering way, and he had a pair of silver earrings with a matching necklace.

Too top it all off, Jungwoo had helped him put on some light makeup earlier, which accentuated all of his features.

In short, he looked absolutely stunning.

They looked him up and down, Taeyong biting his lip  softly and Jaehyun poking his tongue in his mouth with his arms crossed.

The two didn't even bother trying to hide the fact that they were blatantly checking him out.

Doyoung turned his attention to the two leaders and blushed once he saw how they were looking at him.

Ten rolled his eyes and looked at the couple as well.

Everyone else in the room was staring at the three leaders with mischievous smiles, trying their best not to burst out in laughter.

"Get going you two and stop checking him out."

Doyoung hit Ten's arm with a light gasp. "They weren't checking me out! They're dating! You'll make them uncomfortable Ten." He quickly said as his cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

Jaehyun and Taeyong just looked at each other before walking away, everyone else on the mission rolling their eyes as they followed suit to the vehicle they were using.

"Oh Doyoung. Sometimes I wish you weren't so dense, but it makes watching this show all the more fun." Ten said as he put his hands on the ex-spy's shoulders.

"Now we have to go, so get your ass in the car please!" He said cheerfully as he dragged him out of the door.

The mission for today had two parts to it. The first part was for Jaehyun, Doyoung and Taeyong.

They were discussing a trade with a mafia very familiar to them, EXO.

The meeting was only supposed to be for a little while to go over a few details for a weapons shipment coming to Seoul soon.

While that was happening, Ten and Yuta would be on the other side of the club, eliminating the leader of a small gang that had decided trying to tamper with one of their previous shipments was a good idea.

Renjun would be in the van, monitoring the gang leader's men to make sure nothing bad happened.

This gang was known to be very violent, and although their skills were no match for Yuta and Ten, security was always better.

Since they were already familiar with EXO's mafia, there was no need to have two separate vehicles.

While they were on the road, Taeyong and Jaehyun kept stealing glances at Doyoung.

Who wouldn't? The male looked drop-dead gorgeous.

Jaehyun was especially focused on the three top buttons left undone, exposing a good amount of Doyoung's bare chest.

It was hot yes, but if he noticed it then the people at the club definitely would too.

They pulled up to the club and Jaehyun, Doyoung, Taeyong and Ten got ready to go into the building.

Apparently Taeyong had the same idea about Doyoung's top, because before they got out of the van he approached the younger.

He did one of the buttons on the shirt, only leaving the top two buttons open so that it would give the male a classic club-fitting look that wasn't too formal but didn't show too much skin either.

"I don't want other people to hit on you okay?" Taeyong whispered as Doyoung stood frozen.

It was funny how Taeyong could so easily work up the confidence to button Doyoung's shirt and say those things but not discuss his feelings in a mature way with his boyfriend, who was staring at the two interacting with an interested expression.

He was glad Taeyong had the same idea as him, and was now just content watching the two talking to each other happily.

They headed into the club and were immediately directed to a private room.

The moment they got in they were greeted by two people.

"Baekhyun hyung, Kai hyung, good to see you again." Taeyong said as the three of them shook hands with the two mafia members.

"Where is everyone else?" Jaehyun asked as he noticed the lack of people from the EXO mafia.

"Didn't think it was necessary for today. It's a small meeting after all." Kai said as he relaxed in his chair.

"So who's this new guy?" Baekhyun asked as he smiled at Doyoung.

"New member of Neo Tech. His name is Doyoung." Jaehyun answered.

Baekhyun smirked at the ex-spy and looked him up and down once.

"Well hello, Mr. Doyoung. It's nice to see some new faces in Neo Tech. Especially one as pretty as yours." He said with a wink.

Doyoung laughed with a small blush.

It bothered Jaehyun and Taeyong a lot to see that.

Kai happened to notice and snorted as he nudged Baekhyun's arm.

"Looks like Bacon's got a bit of competition here. You two seem to be a little too interested in Doyoung over here."

Baekhyun laughed. "Right? I thought my head was about to be ripped off." He joked.

"So," Kai started as he leaned forward, resting his head on his hands.

"This man you two's new boyfriend or something?"

Doyoung was glad he hadn't taken any water earlier, so there was no chance of spitting out water.

Jaehyun on the other hand, was not as lucky. The water he was trying to swallow all came flying back to his mouth as he tried to stop choking.

"He isn't our boyfriend." Taeyong said with a sigh.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow as he sat up straight. "Oh? Then you wouldn't mind if I asked him out right?"

Jaehyun clenched his jaw as Taeyong glared at the two.

Kai and Baekhyun burst into laughter as Doyoung sat in confusion.

"Well isn't that something?"

~

Hey guys :) New chapter lol.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...
6.4K 290 20
Doyoung isn't really into frat boys, but that doesn't stop 5 from being into him. . . . . In which Doyoung gets drunk at a fraternity party and hooks...
67.7K 2.5K 17
In which Jaemin is now Jisung's step-brother. What could go wrong? Everything Warning ; - a jaesung fanfic - other ships included but jaesung is the...
273K 9.6K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...