Can it be? | Pansy Parkinson

By imlesbish

Anna Potter is starting her fifth year alongside her brother after an eventful fourth year. She goes to the... More

Cast
Prologue
Prologue part 2
I- Dementors?!
II- 12 Grimmauld Place
III- The hearing
IV- Dolores Umbridge
V- Detention
VI- Pansy Parkinson
VII- Thankfulness
VIII- Theodore Nott
X- Hogsmeade
XI- Ditched again
XII- Merging?
XIII- Halloween
XIII- Quidditch game
XV- Families
XVI- Bright future?
XVII- Twins' things
XVIII- Last meeting before Christmas
XIX- Three Broomstick
A/N
XX- Christmas gifts
XXI- Train rides
XXII- Cooking&Panic
XXIII- St. Mungo's
XXIV- Christmas
XXV- Arguments
XXVI- News
XXVII-Defense
XXVIII- Breakout
XXIX- Screw Politics
XXX- Lonely Valentines
XXXI- Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
XXXII- Discovered truth
XXXIII- Slytherin Love
XXXIV- Drunken Mistakes
XXXV- Alone in our rooms
XXXVI- Talk
XXXVII- Confrontation
XXXVIII- First date
XXXIX- Sweet nothings
XL- Taking the cup home
XLI- Weasley departure
XLII- Late night confessions
XLIII- Astronomy O.W.L
XLIV- History of Magic O.W.L.
XLV- Crucial prank
XLVI- Department of Mystery
XLVII- Battle at the Ministry of Magic
XLVIII- Prophecies ruin lives
XLIX - The Second War is here.
So it is
Cast II
I - William Magrath
II - Horace Slughorn
III- Old Friends
O.W.L.s results
V - Weasley's Wizard Weezes
VI - Long awaited reunions
VII - Joyful first night
Little message for the readers
VIII - First Day
IX - Quidditch Tryouts
X- Cut Short... as always
XI - Dumbledore

IX- Granger

4.4K 151 67
By imlesbish

Anna's POV

After that night in the kitchen, I would often have small interactions with Pansy, Theo and Blaise, who I nicknamed Silver trio. They were nice, Blaise was the most closed off to me, but I felt he didn't hate me, which was something. He was the only one I wasn't on first name basis with. Ancient Runes was even funnier now that I properly talked to Theo. The teacher gave us a team work and instead of the both of us asking to work alone or me working with Hermione, we did the team work together.

I felt overwhelmed with school. Between all the O.W.L's this year and quidditch it was hard. Angelina wasn't going easy on us, which I had expected of course, but it was still hard. I didn't feel strong enough for quidditch, so I started having little work outs even when there wasn't practice. I would always find time in my day to go fly around and sometimes I tried new tricks.

Classes were horrible. Snape was an asshole and kept picking on Harry and Neville. I always did my best to help Neville, but Snape had no mercy. I hated how Harry could have a better potion than Crabbe or Goyle, but would still have a worse grade than them. Umbridge, or Umbitch, was no better. I never had a more boring class, I even preferred History! At least Binns let me sleep, if you so much as sat wrong, Umbitch would yell at you. I once doodled in her class and she gave me detention. I had to write "I must not draw in class." with her horrible quill.

Even worse, October hadn't even started! I was exhausted. I wanted to actually learn DADA too. I knew Voldemort was back and he would go for my brother again. Even if our relationship still wasn't the best, I wanted to be able to help him. The week had just ended. I would usually hang out with Neville and Luna, but Neville had to go to the greenhouse and Luna was also busy.

I rubbed my face and headed out. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to enjoy it, the weather wouldn't be as nice soon enough. I had taken my enchanted walkman and walked to the tree I usually sat under.

"Anna! Wait up!" I heard a voice call out and turned around to see Theo running to me.

"Theo! Hey," I greeted when he arrived at my level.

"What are you doing? Aren't you usually with Lovegood and Longbottom?"

"Well yeah, but they're busy right now." I hoped my disappointment didn't show too much.

"Then hang out with us," Pansy, who had just arrived, said. "We were planning on going down to the Black Lake."

"Oh yeah sure, I was going there too," I answered with a smile.

We walked down to the tree with Blaise and I sat down where I always did. I leaned against the tree and closed my eyes.

"You okay Anna?" Pansy asked me.

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes. "Oh yeah yeah, I'm fine." I gave her a tired smile.

"Pansy's right, you look tired," Theo added.

"I am, school's overwhelming," i confessed.

"I think we can all agree on that," Blaise said.

"What do y'all think 'bout Umbridge?" Theo asked.

"I prefer not to think about her at all," Pansy said.

"She's annoying, with her stupid cough," Blaise added.

"She's a bitch. I hope not too many people will have detention with her," I said.

"It's that bad?" Theo asked. I rolled up my left sleeve and showed them my hand, wich still had "I must not draw in class." written on it.

"Her fucking lines," I spat.

"What the actual fuck? That's literal torture!" Blaise exclaimed, to my surprise.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. Pansy took my hand in hers to have a better look. The contact of her hand around mine made my heart race. I took a deep breath to try and calm my heart down.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, Anna." She looked up at me, still holding my hand.

"It's- it's fine." I watched as she raised my hand up to her mouth and gave it a kiss, heat rising in my cheeks.

"There." She pat my hand and let go of it. "All good." She smiled and I smiled back as best as I could.

I spent the rest of my afternoon with them, having fun and bashing the teachers. I found myself enjoying their presence a lot and hoping we would get more moments like that.

Hermione's POV

Ron, Harry and I had gone down the Hagrid's hut, hoping he was back. We found out he wasn't, to our disappointment although it wasn't surprising. As we walked back to the castle, I thought about doing something so we could actually learn defence against the dark arts, not just read about it. We needed to be ready for what was out there. The boys were in a deep conversation about quidditch.

When I looked out to the Black lake, I saw four persons sitting down the tree where I knew Anna always sat. I squinted to see better and what I saw shocked me. The four people were Anna with three Slytherins! Including Parkinson and Nott. I never liked them and always found Parkinson to be a bitch, but Anna was laughing with them! I would have to talk to her about it later, she couldn't be hanging out with such people.

We walked to dinner and I saw the three Slytherins enter the great hall without Anna. I felt worry for her but she soon came in with Neville and Luna, a smile on her face and looking unarmed. Neville went to sit with Dean and Seamus while she sat with Luna at the Ravenclaw table.

After dinner, I went back up to the common room with Ron and Harry. Harry went to bed but I asked Ron to stay, I needed to share my idea with him.

"I think we should start a club to actually learn DADA," I told him as we sat in a recluse area of the common room. He looked at me and slowly sat down.

"Okay... I agree."

"We would need a teacher."

"Harry could be a good teacher," he told me. I had hope I could do it, but I knew Harry was the one who had the most experience.

"Yes, we just need to find other people who would be interested."

"Not Seamus," Ron immediately said.

"He still thinks Harry's lying?" I asked him and he nodded. "We should both find people who would be interested. We could talk about it later."

"Yeah sure." He yawned and looked back at me. "I'm gonna go, don't stay up reading for hours."

He got up to his dorm and I thought of who could be in the "club". I think most Gryffindors our year would be interested, and probably most of the quidditch team. We could talk to prefects about it too. Not Malfoy and Greengrass though. Actually, it would be best to avoid most Slytherins. I had to talk to Anna.

At that moment, she finally walked in and I saw I was the only one left in the common room with her.

"Anna," I called out for her and she turned to me, apparently surprised.

"Hermione, hey. What's up?"

"We need to talk," I told her and gestured to the sit in front of me.

"Okay..." she dragged out and sat down in front of me, her eyebrows furrowed. "Is everything okay? Is Harry okay?"

"Yes, I actually want to talk about you."

"Oh okay. What do you want to know?"

"What do you think of Slytherins?" She looked me up and down.

"I don't think I can judge someone fully based of their house," she stated.

"Would you make friends with them though?"

"What is this about Granger?" she asked, not fooled by my approach.

"I saw you with Slytherins today."

"Okay. And?" she asked me.

"You can't trust them Anna." She raised her eyebrows at me, obviously unimpressed and shook her head.

"Do you have a problem with who I hang out with Granger?"

"Yes. Look, chances are, their parents are death eaters and they could be as well! Plus, they're all blood purists!" Anna paused for a moment.

"Have you ever actually held a conversation with one of them? And I'm not talking about Malfoy," she added before I could answer.

"No. They would call me slurs anyway!" Anna scoffed and got up.

"When you actually have something interesting to tell me, you'll know where to find me." She started going to the stairs leading up to our dorm.

"So you're just going to trust them?! They could kill you!" I exclaimed, getting up.

"Look Granger, I appreciated the concern, but I can take care of myself."

"They're probably evil!" I yelled at her. "And if you hang out with them, you're probably no better than them." She stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around. She looked me dead in the eyes and walked to me before stopping right in front of me.

"I suggest you get really careful with your words, Granger," she said lowly. "We wouldn't want anything bad to happen."

"Is that a threat?" I asked, trying to appear confident. She smirked and shook her head.

"It's a warning." She leaned back and left.

I let out the breath I was holding. No matter how much I hated to admit it, she was scary. If she was friends with Slytherins, I wouldn't be able to trust her with the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 2 13
Well... this year got interesting. Sirius Black is on the loose, and Harry's his main target. (Y/N) and her friends are entering the dreaded teenage...
14.3K 728 123
Story of the Slytherin Prince and Princess. OR Story of The Boy Who Had No Choice and The Girl Who Chose Him. Fu...
307K 14.8K 78
She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slumber of fifty years and finds that everyt...
592K 20.1K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...