Love Chromosomes

By pinyacoluna

Masa journeyed to Japan to reunite with his twin brother, Mark, only to tragically meet his demise on the icy... More

Author's Note
I. First and Last
II. Who Are You?
III. A Ghost
V. Decisions Written in Pencil
VI. Just Like a Pill
VII. You Alone is Enough🔞
VIII. Something Borrowed
IX. Who Is Mark?
X. What P Axel Knows
XI. Don't Call My Name🔞
XII. Truth Be Told
XIII. Playing with Kana
XIV. Mài!
XV. The What If's 🔞
XVI. Just Being Friendly
XVII. Jealousy and Way Much More
XVIII. An Ode To My Mother
XIX: Skeletons Out the Closet
XX: The Morning After
XXI: Painfully Painful
XXII: It Started Raining Guilt Outside
XXIII. The Rain Have To Stop
XXIV. Glitches
Special: Understanding the Girl
XXV. Two Kisses
XXVI. Not the Best Sorry
XXVII. Choices
XXVIII. Why Change?
XXIX: Call Me By My Name 🔞
Xxx. Bathtub Talks
XXXI. The Uncertain Future
XXXII. Marked
XXXIII. Possessive Husband and Wife
XXXIV. Twas the Last
XXXV. Deja Vu
XXXVI. That One Friend
XXXVII. Incognitos
XXXVIII. Under the Snow
XXXIX: Your Name
XL. What The Heart Truly Desires
XLI. For Love
XLII. Regrets and If Only's
XLIII: My Commiserations
XLIV. Not Letting You Go🔞
XLV. Parting Ways (End)
Special: Understanding Masa niisama (Part 1)
The Fallen Academy (New Work)
Special Chap: What Is Love?
What??
Before An Us
Promoting A New Work!

IV. Sleeping and Forgetting🔞

1.9K 105 22
By pinyacoluna

-

Little Mark Masahiro cowers behind another boy who was a little bit taller than him. They were being surrounded by at least five scary men who were leering down, laughing at them.

"It's ok nong. P here will protect you." The older boy whose name Mark can't remember whispered to him, shielding him from the bad guys who abducted the two of them.

Mark knows they were in deep trouble. The two boys tried to escaped earlier but were still caught. They didn't even made that far before they were rounded up again by their kidnappers.

"You two are so annoying! I told you to be good but what have you done huh? Now tell me who initiated the escape?" The man that was scariest among the five shouted at the two of them. Mark was shivering from fear. His silent tears kept on flowing down his slit eyes. The other boy though remained steadfast. He too was scared but he knows he should act braver for his nong.

"Tell me! If you are not gonna tell me I will punish the two of you!" The scary man yelled coming closer to the two boys. The elder one hugged Mark in his chest, covering his ears with his small hands. He was glaring at their abductor.

"You!" The scary man pointed at the elder. "You think you're brave enough? Did you plan that petty escape? Did you?" He was poking the elder boy's forehead harshly with his fingers. The two boys who were still linked together staggered backwards from the force exerted by the adult. They were too small to fight his strength.

"Answer me you little rascal!" The man pulled the elder's arms making him let go of Mark who panicked immediately without his P's support.

"No! Let go of him! Uh!" Mark shouted but was pushed down hard to the ground by one of their other abductors.

Mark doesn't want his P to be punished. He wasn't even supposed to be there with him. It was him and his Niisama who were the original target of the abductors. It was his P who was playing with him outside their house instead of his niisama when the kidnappers came and took them away.

"Nong! Stop it! Don't hurt him! It was me! I planned our escape! I am sorry! Please don't hurt my nong." The elder boy started crying as he kneeled down to his abductors. He knows he was not capable of protecting his little nong yet. He can only cry and beg for them to stop.

"You dared? Let me see you man up with this!" The elder boy was not able to move when he saw the scary man above him raising a chair and was about to hit him. He closed his eyes tightly and waited for the blow to come hoping it would be over soon.

There was a loud crash but the hit didn't came. The elder child opened his eyes and almost vomited to what he saw. His nong Mark was sprawled down in front of him, his head bleeding profusely and he was no longer moving.

The younger one take the blow for the elder.

✖️✖️✖️

Mark Masahiro

I found you!

The picture of the little boy in P Vee's place was too vivid for me not to remember. I can't believe my eyes when I saw it being displayed on his desktop. Who would have thought that boy whom I saved in the past was this guy Vee? What a small world indeed. I thought I would never see him again.

"Why are you smiling like that looking at my younger self? You are creepy do you know that?" I almost dropped the picture frame when a deep voice spoke behind me. I was too absorbed from reminiscing the past that I wasn't able to noticed P Vee coming out of the bathroom. He was already on his pyjamas and he was ruffling his hair dry with a towel.

That boy grew up so well. He is still taller than me and seeing him closer like this, I can say he's really good looking.

I was naive and a little stupid when I was a little boy that I do not bother to know the names of the other kids in the neighborhood. It's because most of them were bullies, making fun of niisama and me saying we looked more like girls. Niisama just cried when they do this while I punched a couple of them making them stopped coming near us again.

But when P Vee and his family moved at our neighborhood, him and his older brother instantly became our friends. Unlike the other kids, the both of them were nicer to us. I remember P Vee was always insisting to play with me even if I was hostile around him when we first knew each other. He was a caring P to me and even drove away the other kids that bullied me.

It was also the reason why he got abducted along with me. It was partly my fault because I refused to listen to my mother when she called me to go inside the house and stop playing. Niisama listened to our mother so I was left playing alone. P Vee saw me and came to play with me thinking I was lonely on my own. I was so guilty to dragged him along so I did my best to protect him that time. My scar at the back of my head was the the sole proof that if happened.

"What? What are you staring at me this time? I shouldn't have let you come here with me. You are really so weird when you are drunk Masa." I smiled when he acted so frightened with me. I think I am seeing this man in a whole new level now. Can I think of him as a friend again?

"P? I will sleep on the sofa?" I called out to P Vee as soon as I got out of the bathroom wearing only a towel to cover half of my body. He was already laying down on his bed, playing with his phone. When he saw me, he hastened quickly out of  his bed trying to look away while searching for some clothes to throw at me.

"Wear this!" He said looking all flustered. Was he bothered seeing me half naked? Oh I thought he never looked at my niisama that way. He even told me there was no sexual attraction or whatsoever. They didn't even kissed. That is why I was  so confident when I asked him to let me sleep in his place for tonight. I know I will be safe around him.

I quickly put on the clothes he gave me. It was a plain shirt and a boxer shorts for sleeping. I get a whiff of his scent on them. It smells clean and very homie.

"Why did you ask to stay at my place tonight? Don't you want to home? Did you have a fight with your mother?" P Vee started to asked me questions after I had sat on the sofa facing him. He was sitting crossed legs on the middle of his bed.

"No. Not fight. My auntie is with her so she'll be fine. I called her already."

"Is it a little weird?"

"What is weird P?"

"Asking your ex to sleep on his place after breaking up for less than 24 hours?" He raised an eyebrow to me. I can only smile while I continue rubbing my head with the towel he lent me.

"Can't we be friends? Friends can sleep at each other's place without malice right? Can't we be like that P?"

"Isn't it a little too soon for that Mas?" I know this. But what other excuse can I tell him? I can't just say I am too stressed to stay at home with my mother who constantly calls me by my dead brother's name.

"Hmmm. Are you that uncomfortable with me around you P? I'm sorry. I will just call Pran to pick me up."

After knowing P Vee was that boy in my childhood, the familiar guilt of bothering and dragging him unnecessarily with me hits me hard. I know now that he isn't really a bad person remembering how he treat me when we were kids. Maybe my brother fell in love with him because of his caring character. I think there is more to him than meets the eye.

"Hello Pran?"

[Masa! Where the hell did you go? You just disappeared on Jane and me!] Pran's annoying voice scolded me from the other line.

"Hey I'm ok. I'm sober now. Lower down your voice will you? My ears are hurting." I complained to my brother's friend.

[Ain't I glad you are still alive?] The irony in Pran's words made me laugh. If you only knew Pran.

"Listen. Can you do me a favor? Can you come pick me up? Can I stay at your place tonight? Na? Na? Na? I'm pretty homeless tonight dear friend. I will sleep on the streets if you don't pick me up soon." I pleaded at him. I know niisama used to beg at me like this. I hope I am doing it right.

[Oh now you are pleading? Damn you! Where are you?] I smiled despite him cursing me. I am glad that niisama has this kinds of friends.

"Awwww. You really love me Pran, don't you? I love you too nah?" I teased him making him cursed at me more.

[Ai sat Masa! Hurry and tell me where are you!] I snorted hearing him get impatient.

"Well I' m at..." I wasn't able to finished telling Pran where to pick me up as P Vee have snatched my phone away. I haven't noticed he was already sitting beside me. I can't read what his face was telling right now. He was frowning at me after he disconnected my call with Pran. Why does he look angry?

"P Vee? Why did you do that? I was about to tell Pran to pick me up at your place."

"Who told you that you can't stay here? Go and sleep on my bed! I'm sleeping on the sofa." He pushed me off and point at his own bed. I just stared down at him, can't tell what he's up to.

"P? Are you sure about this?" I asked as I tucked myself in his warm blanket.

"You are annoying! I'm sleeping!" He grumpily covered himself with the extra blanket he produced out of nowhere and say no more.

I smiled remembering that boy years ago when me and niisama slept over at his house. P Vee always offered his bed for us to sleep while he and his brother would sleep on the floor. But when the morning comes, I would find myself sleeping beside him.

I missed those times when we were just kids. Where we only worry about toys, snacks to eat, cartoons, and more time for playing. If only I can turn back time.If only I have said what I still hide.😉Would I be a little less miserable than I am now?

!!!
My head was pounding so hard from the blunt pain caused by a hard object that hit the back of my head. My hands automatically touched that part and felt the gooey substance oozing out from that area. I looked down at my hands and felt a sudden rush of vertigo seeing my own blood in it.

"N..Nong."

I looked up at the young boy in front of me who stood there motionless. He looked as if he's about to get sick.

"P!" I reached out to him but he stepped away from me looking revolted.

"Ahahaha.. Disgusting! That is so disgusting Mark!" Niisama was laughing evilly at the other side of the room. What is happening?

"Serves you right Mark! Because you're a bad boy!" My father came out of nowhere and leered down at me. His face as white as a corpse.

"P! I'm scared! P!" I called out to the elder boy trying to reach for his hands to hold. But when I did, he flicked it away and vigorously wiped his hand that was tainted with my blood, rubbing it in his shirt.

"Don't touch me ghost!" He yelled down at me.

"No. No P! I'm not a ghost. Mark is alive P!" I was crying so hard, begging the elder kid to listen to me. But he only turned his back from me after spitting to the ground. The darkness was slowly closing in on me as I yelled desperately for the elder boy to come back.

"P! P! Don't leave me! I'm scared P! P Vee!"

"Mas? Masa! Hey! Wake up!" I was shaken out of my nightmare by P Vee whose now sitting on the bed and leaning down shaking me on my shoulder.

"Uh! P?" My eyes adjusted from the low light in P Vee's room. I wiped my face realizing I was sweating heavily despite the coldness from the airconditioner. I was trembling all over and I feel a wetness on my face.

P Vee did the unexpected and pulled me in his arms to hug.

"Shush. It's ok. I'm here already." He was stroking my back trying to ease down my body that was still trembling with fear. I don't know what's up with that dream that made me all like this. I feel so helpless like the kid in me in my nightmare.

I closed my eyes and hug the senior back. His warmth was so comforting, I feel myself relax gradually. There was a sense of security in P Vee's arms, like some kind of comfort zone. I didn't know hugging another man would feel this comfortable. His homie scent was making me want to smell more of him that I tried to bury my nose in his neck.

"Masa. Uhmm." I felt the nerves in his neck tensing. I don't know what had gotten into me that made me to want to snuggle to this man more closer. I feel something building inside me. Like some unspoken desire as I started planting small kisses into the senior's neck.  

"Ugh. Nong." A low groan escaped his throat but he still tilted them to give me more access. I am heating up inside and the room's airconditioner wasn't doing any help.

My hands were all over P Vee's upper body, slowly feeling his muscles underneath my palms. My kisses on his neck turns to licking and P Vee's hand immediately begin tugging on my hair, drawing me closer as I wet his neck with my tongue. His taste was intoxicating me. I can feel the thing inbetween my pants hardening. When was the last time I vent up?

"Uhhmmm..." A soft groan escaped my throat when P' Vee's other hand begin fondling on my chest. I pulled away from his neck to look at his face. His face tells me he was straining himself from that same desire I am feeling right now. He was biting on his lower lip so hard trying to hold in his emotions. His eyes are filled with lust.

"P. Don't leave me na?" As soon as I said this, P Vee's lips came on crushing on mine. This is the first time I am kissing a man. And I never felt this submissive before. The word pleasurable will not give justice to what I am feeling right now as his tongue kept on assaulting mine.

My mouth didn't leave his as I moved my hands down in between his legs. The hardness of his lenght tells me he's as aroused as I am. But what do I do? I have never pleased a man before.

"Uh! P!" I gasped loudly when his hand grabbed my hardness before I could even start touching his. His eyes on fire as he took it on his hands and started moving in a very addictive rhythm. I could only jerk my head up and gasped for more air. The warmth of his hands that was rubbing me felt so damn good. He pulled my head back to his for another kiss. I moaned in his mouth as we sucked on each others tongue, exchanging our sweet fluids while P Vee rubbed me more faster.

"Touch me too." He whispered in my ear as he directed my hand on his engorged member. His moans filled the room when I started moving my hands following his rhythm. I don't know I could appreciate a guy's sexiness hearing P Vee moan like this. I become more bolder as I repositioned my self to straddle above him. I don't care if it's still the alcohol that was making me this bold but I just want to give in to my own desire.

I bring both of our thing to rub each other, almost making me shout from the pleasure it suddenly created. Is this how it felt having sex with a man?

"Aah! P Vee! So hot!" I moaned and buried my face into his neck once again, licking the sweat that was forming there. We grind into each other so hard until the both of us was moaning so wildly, closing to release. I kissed him on the mouth again as my body convulsed above him, he came right next after me, hugging me so tight in him that I almost fainted from the lack of oxygen in my lungs.

I collapsed in his arms after releasing every single drop of my fluids into his abdomen. His was all over my hands. We were still hugging each other as the both of us fight for our breathing to be normalized again.

I don't know how long we stayed in that position. We've been silent for quite a long time. No one dared to speak. No one was brave enough to discuss what just happened between the two of us.

"What is this? A break up sex?" He finally said without breaking from our hug. I started to feel guilty because I was still on top of him. My weight must have bothered him already.

"No. Don't move yet." He said when I moved slightly to get off from his lap. He pushed my shoulders back down preventing me to escape him.

"Pee. Well I..."

"Shush. Let's not talk about this. It's ok. Let's sleep for now. And tomorrow we will forget this." He said rubbing my back gently. I don't know why I felt a small pang inside my heart when he said to forget. I know that what happened was just a spur-of-the-moment after I provoked him. I don't exactly know why I provoked him though. Maybe it has been a long time since I last vented my self out that my body spontaneously reacted to P Vee's touch. We don't have feelings for each other. P Vee only see's me or my niisama as a nong. I am not into guys. So this kind of thing was a taboo for the both of us. Forgetting what happened tonight was just a right decision.

"Yes. We'll do that. Sleep and forget." I responded while closing my eyes on his shoulders. I guess I have to let go of this caring Pee from my past before he even discovers my true identity.

🌿🔞🌿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 2.9K 61
•𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱• |𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 Yin Anan Wong had always been the kind of person who enjoyed playing around with different people ea...
92.1K 4.3K 45
Vee Vivis met his cunning junior, Mark Masa one night in a club when he brought out his broken hearted cousin, Seera for a drink. It turned out that...
Escapade By Rin

Fanfiction

19.1K 1.4K 19
Two rivals, two purposes, one deal and one big turn of event. When two rivals set aside their differences to pursue an escape from their problems. Wa...
HOOKED By soda

Fanfiction

102K 3.7K 19
Mark's family has been receiving threats and there, his father asked for his friend's son to guard him but what will happen if that person is the one...