Sidemen One-Shots and Smut

By Grace_xix

[!REQUESTS OPEN!] Smuts, fluffs, imagines and more for the Sidemen and more British YouTubers INCLUDING: Arth... More

Introooduction
1. JJ- the Concert
2. Harry- Roomate
3. Ethan- Tinder
4. Calfreezy- Addict
5. JJ- Cheating Prank (requested)
6. Josh- parent arguements
7. All- parents
8. Vikk- Coffee shop
9๐Ÿ”ž. Simon- Streaming
10. JJ- Angry Break-Up mood
11๐Ÿ”ž. Behzinga and KSI Smut ๐Ÿคจ
12. Sadie x KSI- Pregnant pt1
13. Sadie x KSI pregnant pt. 2
14. Sadie x KSI Birthday Oneshot
16. Preference: Cuddling and Favourite Body Part
17. Sadie x KSI pregnancy pt. 3
๐Ÿ”ž18. Preference-ish: Sub or Dom?
๐Ÿ”ž19. Preference: Kinks/How they are in bed
๐Ÿ”ž20. KSI smut - Jackbox๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜จ
21. Preference: How you met up + Your song
22. Rosie (yes, Harry's sister)
23. Halloween Imagines
24. Sidemen's children
25๐Ÿ”ž. KSI smut pt. 2 of Jackbox
26๐Ÿ”ž. Preference: Shower Seggs
27. Josh- the goodness to grief
28. Randy as Dad (HEADCANNONS)
29. Ethan as Dad (HEADCANNONS)
30๐Ÿ”ž. Viddal Riley smut- Physio
32๐Ÿ”ž. KSI fluff/smut- On shoot (request)
33. bxb relationship dynamics
34. Harry- Simon's Sister
35. Preference: Your First Date
36. Tobi- 20 v 1
37. Problem- Josh
38๐Ÿ”ž. Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids
39๐Ÿ”ž. Pt2- Harry + Will + ChrisMD: Lockdown vids
40. Preference: DofE with the Sidemen (HEADCANNONS)
READ2KNOW (updates on book status)
41. JJ- Letters (requested)
42. ArthurTV- Pub Golf (request)
100k reads THANK YOU!!
43. Deji Dating HC's
44. Aj Shabeel - Migrane (requested)
45๐Ÿ”ž. Josh - Anniversary
46. ArthurTV - Movie Night
47. Harry Pregnancy (Wattpad req)
48๐Ÿ”ž. Tobi - GTA
49.๐Ÿ”žTobi- Charity Match
50. Angry Ginge- Charity Match
51. Golden Retriever!AngryGinge13 x Black cat!reader
๐Ÿ”ž52. AngryGinge13 NSFW Alphabet
53. George Clarkey- Night out
54. ๐Ÿ”žThreesome - Chrismd & W2S
55. Chip dating headcannons
56. ๐Ÿ”žNSFW alphabet W2S
57. ArthurTV - Caught (G. Clarkey's sister)
58. AngryGinge13 - Sunday League
59. Sharky- Lazy Cuddles
60. ๐Ÿ”žArthurTV - Submissive
61. Dating/Cat-dad Kenny Headcannons
62. ๐Ÿ”žJJ - 7 minutes in heaven
63. George Clarkey Christmas Imagines! [FLUFF]
64. Deji x reader x JJ x Simon [platonic]
65. Gibber period Headcannons
66. G Clarkey - Snow [CHRISTMAS SPECIALโ˜ƒ๏ธ]
67.๐Ÿ”žArthurTV - Locked In smut
68. Angryginge13 - Dating Headcanons
69. ๐Ÿ”žPreference: Eating you out
70. Dating Callux HC's
71. Niko: Jealousy, jealousy...
72. ๐Ÿ”žCallux NSFW alphabet
73. JJ - Jealous
74. ArthurTV - Return from Sri Lanka
75. ๐Ÿ”žChrisMD - piercings
76. Preference: How they'd react to you crying
77. ๐Ÿ”žJJ - Quickie
78. ๐Ÿ”žChrisMD NSFW Alphabet
79. ๐Ÿ”žGeorge Clarkey - Rodeo
80. ๐Ÿ”žKSI NSFW ALPHABET

15. Tobi/Talia- arson time

2.4K 9 11
By Grace_xix

TW/CW: Knives, murder, kidnapping, arson, loss, misuse of alcohol

----

"May, you gotta stop this!" 

My crazed laughter stopped.

It echoed around the empty building, until...

Silence.

Apart from my victim's vulnerable whimpers. I gave him a kick in the stomach.

"Shut up." I hissed, lifting my leg and presenting a side kick to his head, before turning to face my guest. "What do you want, Tobi."

"May..." He looked at the body behind me, his face fearful- eyes wide and shocked. "May, why do you keep doing this?"

"You know why." I whispered back, venom lacing my voice.

"It's not gonna get them back, May..." He trailed off, his voice breaking. His outline moved closer slightly. "They aren't gonna come back-"

"You think I don't know?" I chuckled. A sinister chuckle. "You think I don't already know killing- TORTURING others isn't going to subdue... their deaths?"

"But then why'd you do it?" Tobi asked. He sounded like he was on the last thread- voice wobbling as if he were going to cry from despair. "Why are you doing this."

"Well, you might want to sit down so I can tell you the story- it's quite a fun one actually." I offered, shoving my victim off the chair and onto the concrete floor, before perching upon it and crossing my legs- gesturing for Tobi to pull up one of the many other, stacked against a dark wall.

"I don't think I want to." Tobi denied.

"When I said you might want to, I meant that you better fuckin' take a chair before I make you sit down." I threatened.

"I'm not scared of you, Birdie." Tobi used the name.

"DON'T FUCKING-" I didn't need to finish my sentence. Instead, pulling out one of the butterfly knifes from my suspender, and throwing it at the red centre of the dart board was enough to express my anger. "Don't... Call... Me... That."

"May... You've changed..." Tobi whispered, tentatively picking up one of the spare seats and placing it down before sitting upon the edge of it, uncomfortably.

"Ah, did you not expect your gorgeous little softie, May to  change into something more like... This?"

"May, I can't even see you in this lighting."

"Oh dear- where are my manners. After so long I still can't even switch on the lights for my guests! Here we are."

With the push of an old, rusted button- the harsh, blinding light flickered before beaming bright white rays. Tobi's mouth fell open as he saw me.

"No longer the converse and crop-top wearing little Birdie you loved anymore, am I?" I questioned in response to his dumb-founded look. Instead of my previous, soft style I had adopted- I now wore all short, black skirt with straps and a studded belt, along with a black bodysuit-top accompanied with even more chains and straps. If there was one thing you could learn from being a murderer- it was that style is a dire necessity. I now was also equipped with a gorgeous pair of suspenders, equipped with a custom pistol, and stylish knife. I really did take pride in being a classy killer.

"B-but..." Tobi couldn't even finish his sentence. I chuckled darkly once more, closing my eyes and rolling my neck- enjoying his surprise.

The room we sat in had been trashed.

Somewhat.

The white walls were covered in dirt and grime- splashed with hues of brown and red from my previous victims. Knives and other weapons lay askew across the table and floor, and rope was strung from various parts of the ceiling. Though the room may have lacked furnishing, I had taken extra care to place the corpses of the previous, in neat arrangements against the far right wall. 

"You like what I've done with the place?" I questioned, kicking some metal bats and katanas out of my way to reach over and take the bottle of whiskey off the counter. Flicking the bottle cap off with one hand, I threw my head back and gulped a bit of the whiskey, before dropping the whiskey back down and wiping my mouth with the back of my wrist. "Want any?" I offered Tobi.

"I don't drink." Tobi stated.

"Oh, so you're still just as... boring." I mocked, sipping some more of the whiskey. My throat burned soothingly. 

"Just because I'm not... psycho doesn't mean I'm boring." Tobi replied quietly.

"Now psycho is a VERY strong word." I commented, splashing the whiskey over the man on the floor. "Oops- sorry, I got a bit of whiskey in your eye, there."

"Who even is that?" Tobi questioned, looking at the squirming body.

I noticed Tobi was practically the same as I had last saw him. Cargo pants, water-proof jacket, casual trainers- but now also bloodshot eyes and a flabbergasted look on his face.

"Well, Tobi darling dearest." I said his name sarcastically. "Why don't you tell me who he is."

I grabbed the man's head by the hair, pulling his head up and putting a hand under his chin, displaying his cut and bruised face. He grunted from pain.

"Simon?!" Tobi gasped at the sight of his beaten up friend. I pulled Simon's gag down slightly, allowing Simon to speak to his friend.

"T-Tobi..." Simon gasped, his voice scratchy and breathing uneven. "Tobi, run."

"What are you talking about?" Tobi asked, walking towards Simon. I dropped Simon, giving him another shower in whiskey before stepping away. Simon grasped at Tobi's ankles as soon as he got close enough.

"Tobi, leave, please." Simon panted, his eyes monitoring me constantly.

"Simon, why what's going on?" Tobi asked again, crouching down to Simon's body on the floor. 

"Tobi, Tobi, she's insane." Simons whispered, his voice hoarse. Thank God neither had their attention on me anymore- circling around the room and spilling whiskey as I walked.

"I know that Simon... I'm here to help her." Tobi whispered. I internally laughed at his stupidity. And the fact he probably thought I couldn't hear him.

"Believe me Tobi, I thought I could... I thought I could help her too." Simon breathed in a panicked tone. "I thought I might be able to change her- Tobi you need to go, she's going to kill you."

"Simon, I know she won't." Tobi reassured him. "We were in a happy relationship- she loved me and I loved her."

"No, Tobi..." Simon's voice faded, signalling he was ready to pass out. I watched from the end of the room, as Simon pointed to a sheet of paper pinned to the wall by a crowbar fixated in the wall. 

His eyes scanned down the paper.

NEXT ON THE DEATH LIST

1. Josh✔
2. Harry ✔
3. Freezy✔
4. Katie✔
5. James✔
6. JJ✔
7. Vikk✔
8. Andy✔
9. Ethan
10. Jackie 

11. Georgia 
12.Simon✔
13. Tobi

"What the Hell is this list?!" Tobi exclaimed, his finger trailing over the list. "Why is my name checked off..."

"Because quite simply, this room is filled with Chlorine Trifluoride and everything is covered in whiskey- a deathly combustible combination, perfect for this current situation. It's time I move places, get a fresh start, and properly... dispose of my previous life's bad memories." I explained, throwing my lighter up and catching it.

"No... No, no, no- MAY THIS ISN'T YOU." Tobi yelled for the first time, his voice breaking and letting out sobs.

"Oh Tobi- if only you just could've cared for me more..." I laughed before stepping out of the door. "Remember that lighter you gave me on our three year anniversary to help me light my 'cute candle collection' with having to waste matches...?" I displayed the lighter within my hand. Glossy black with a pretty pink flame. "Looks like I'm gonna be using it to light thirteen bodies without wasting thirteen matches."

I pushed the button at the bottom of the lighter and threw it into the room, slamming and locking the door shut behind me as I laughed at Tobi's screams and pleads behind the door.

"So, so weak." I scoffed, opening my phone and scrolling down to the girls and sending a confirmation text.

May: Dead and gone, baby

A short journey down the stairs of the abandoned apartment and into the car park led me into the back of Josh's sleek jaguar car. Well, now Freya's sleek, black jaguar sports car.

"Done?" Freya asked from the front seat as I slid into the back of the car.

"All dead." I responded with a grin.

Freya clapped happily as Talia squealed before reaching over and hugging me. I laughed at their enthusiasm.

"How we feeling, girls?" I questioned, stretching my arms across the back seats around Talia, as Freya began readying the car to hit the city.

"Good now that we can be together without anyone in our way." Talia smiled up at me. I grinned and fondled her jaw with one hand before leaning in and dealing Talia an open mouth kiss.

"Hey, don't be fucking in the backseat you guys." Freya teased us. "And we aren't even at the clubs yet!"

"Mhm, I promise I won't fuck her." I promised Freya light heartedly before leaning over and whispering to Talia. "Yet."

"HEY, I'm not deaf!" Freya exclaimed while laughing. "God, I can't wait to hit the clubs and splash my new cash on some sex and drinks."

"We're gonna be having one good life now, girls." I confirmed, chuckling and leaning back whilst rolling my neck back.

God, it felt good to have everyone I hated dead.

---

I wrote this at 11pm last night and let me just say- WTF was i thinking 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 4.8K 41
๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง (๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž) ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’...
71.8K 1.7K 22
"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la mรชme direction." ร— "We are not quite novels. We are not quite short s...
79K 4.5K 16
After everyone graduated, Class 1-A went in different directions. Some went very far from Tokyo and where they used to be, while some stayed in the a...
301K 6.7K 38
Lesbian Celebrity Imagines