Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
The Most awaited moment! ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Oppresssed (Y/n pov)

88 10 0
By HaguaVenn

Y/n  :

I was suspended......just because I was late. I was late because of him......my husband! For some reason I feel that he is the reason for this whole MESS! But anyway I at least didn't get fired. It would have been a worst nightmare. Cause you know how hard was me to find this stable job.

I stepped out type our supervisor office. There I saw a bunch of women sticking their ears to the tinted glass walls of the cabin. Yeah they were eaves dropping. Some would do anything to hear what converse I have with Mr Cha. I even caught them with a stethoscope just for eaves dropping.....dumb right?

I usually don't mind them but sometimes their words are so hurtful. One day I left my phone in silent for attending a meeting and forget to unmute it and there goes my over protective hubby. He called directly to the front office of my floor and there came the attender shouting from the edge of the hall.

"Ms.Kim.......Your husband Mr.Kim Taehyung has been worried that you didn't pick the call so he told you to call him back......also I heard your baby crying in the background probably for momma..... why do you leave your husband alone to care your child. Ommo ( oh! ) maybe he is house husband! Anywya call him back he is really worried!"

Why should she announce it from the end of the hall and also comment about it? Maybe back then I didn't know the true face of the members of this station, I asked the attender about her. I didn't have any intention of hurting her. She was new to her job and is pretty young. I just asked in a normal tone.....but she put on an act

"Unni why do you scold me.....I know you are new here but that doesn't mean you can bully.....and you know that I don't pass the messages from home to the workers usually.....*fake sobs* but I did to you........I thought you would be thankful!"

Yeah of course you did because you wanted to announce that I am a married women

that left as my mind voice cause many passerby were seeing me as if I bullied her.....I just walked away. You ask me what's wrong for everyone to know that I am married? I don't have any objection to that......according to the girls who say they are young in this station pretend that  job is only for youngsters when someone of them are a year or so older than me.

So according to them being married makes me a 'AHJUMMA'! Some even address me Ahjumma! Do u think it stopped their? No! the Evil Missy Kim Mi so began an new trend that when ever I invite a new guest to my show she would frame that I am flirting with them and cheating on my husband!

I could have ignored it as well but it's kind of hurting......I would never think of cheating on Tae. He is kind of so fragile.....it would break his heart that can't be fixed.

Anyway that's not at all gonna happen. But once I got a nightmare that that Kim mi so took some stills of me with a guest and sent it to Tae claiming that I cheat on him. It was a great relief when I realised it was just a dream. Yeah these girls are giving me a night mare.

All I just need to do is ignore! So I just walked out the cabin not minding their moves. Then stood again miss evil black cat.....Kim mi so. She slowly walked to me and purred......

Kim mi so: " Well need some help in packing stuffs Ms. Kim!"

Y/n : "No need.......I am not anyway going for all......I am just taking a break"

I said with a mocking smirk. She expected to get me fired and it didn't happen. And yeah y/n until you have the job you can relax!

I was sitting in my desk and was scheduling the guest that Kim Mi so will be handling soon. I was jotted down the question that need to be asked and do and dont's that I prepared during the experience. I didn't mail to her yet and I won't. I will send this files via Mr Cha.

It wasn't lunch time....but my stomach was growling already. Ah! Nowadays I get hungry frequently!

I went to the cafeteria in the 7 th floor. It was empty. Because I am here in a odd time. Usually people are busy with their recording or live sessions. I just sat on the empty chairs. I could feel the rays of hot sun on my skin. I just closed my eyes and was trying to relax.

'Don't worry y/n it's just a break!'

This was the phrase I was repeating in my mind to calm me down.

Again I guess that the black cat sniffed me. There stood Kim mi so behind me and what.....as usual speaking with her evil tone.

Kim mi so: " Oh! Here to accomplish the only job of day huh?"

Y/n: " What you want?? Why do u tail me?"

Kim mi so: " why would I tail you?.....I just her to have a private talk with you."

Y/n: "I don't have anything to talk with you Kim mi so! So you may leave!"

Kim mi so: "Oh! Scared to face the loss?.......finally I got my show back! Back from the hands of a bit*h"

Y/n: " Ms. Kim watch your words!!! And I didn't snatch your show.....and just you will lead the show for few days!......in the meanwhile I will console the guest that we lost today and bring him in on the first day of my comeback!"

Kim mi so: "Keep dreaming girl.........REMEMBER you got my show to top because you evil witch allures the audience by your flirty voice"

Y/n : " Mmmm....I guess that all your reasoning skills? Or maybe your brain made up a 'cause' to console yourself! Woah!"

Kim mi so: " Ahjumma.......shut your mouth up! Firstly you don't at all deserve this job......you are just a newbie......with no experience who got to hit the top just because you got a flirty character and voice!"

When she said "no experience" it hit me hard! Back then I was a popular anchor of talk show........now in down hill and cursed to hear those words from a evil cat!

Y/n: "Kim so hyun you better zip that filthy mouth and leave.......I don't want declare a war with you!"

Kim mi so: "Declare a war?......it already began Kim To ri!"

She suddenly moved forward.......and tried to grab my hair but my reflexes were quick enough to move.......only MOVE!
And there she lost her balance in her pencil pointed 15 inches heels and feel down the hard floor. Her right leg heel was broken and she mildly scratched her forehead on the edge of the nearby chair. Though she was my enemy I felt pity to see her in that condition. But before I help her in aid.......something unexpected happened.
I heard a loud  yell from behind back.....

???: "Mi sooooo ahhhhh!!"

I turned back to see a women standing few feet's behind me with a fluffy black wool scarf wrapped around her neck upon it decorated with pick pearls, her hair tied in a big hair bun on her head with a black hairband also decorated with pink pearls. She had those huge lashes and heavy blush on her face.

She wore a wore a knee long tight fit frock that was covered with long velvet back coat with matching designs to her jewels and guess what......she is Kim mi so mother!

And there goes our evil black cat into a drama kween.

She clenched her leg screamed in pain. Well she fell on her right and u don't know how in the world her left feet got injured! She made her hair messy with another hand. When her mom was almost near her making her fast small quick walks with her high heels, mi so almost made it look like I harmed her......even I almost believed it.

Fake tears.....fake pain......fake scream! That all she did. Also her over protective chaebol mother was to the rescue or it can also be said like I am doomed!

She made up an act and and now hear her made up story

" I can't believe this is happening! I should have been suspicious when y/n called to the vacant canteen....'fake sniffs'.......I didn't know.........I was just angry on her because she took over my show so I bullied her in past.......'fake sniffs'......but then I realised it I was wrong and I was plan to apologise to her today.....but she....but she pushed me and grabbed my hair....she hurt me........Kim y/n you could have given me a chance to explain myself.....'fake sniffs'......but still I forgive u as I take this as my bad for bullying u......will u forgive me?!"

Almost everyone who was around her started to melt for her fake heat. Her mom was hugging her and trying to console her! I was dumbstruck and just sat there. I did try to explain my POV but do u think anybody believed it?

When a lie is told......truth becomes a question!

But also lie doesn't hail because truth always prevails!

When I felt helpless..........drowned in lies a small hope arose in me.......evidence.....CCTV footage! It will help to prove myself!

Mr Cha had the same plan running in my mind. He was already ready with the footage analysed! Kim mi so face grew panicked......Now I already feel my victory!

It clearly showed that she was the one who tried to pull my hair and feel on her own...I was clear  of my false accusations. But anyway she didn't get questioned even once.......her mother said that

"Oh my poor girl..........she was overtaken by jealousy because you took her show!! It is common among the youngsters and one must endure it! Don't worry sweet heart you will also become a perfect star one day,.....because you are my daughter!"

I didn't expect an apology though.....I know I won't get one. Any way truth prevailed that's enough..........but reality also prevails changed right?

Kim mi so didn't accept her defeat! She suddenly stood up and spoke.....

Kim mi so: "Ok! Now what's your final decision for her delay today Mr.Cha?"

Mr.Cha: "She is suspended for an month!.....!"

Mr Cha signalled me to go out the cabin......and I did leave.

Why not even once can I win against Kim mi so?

I did today......but my flaw.....my belated arrival.......I am being shamed again! Why? Is it my fault? I am screaming inside......but no one could hear. I have been very careful so that I have a spotless job.

Accomplishing a job spotless isn't a matter of fact.....but to retaining it matters. Though being perfect I was bullied for an year......but now I made a mistake....for first time....... a ready made chance for them in the hands of the evil! Do I deserve this?

That day as soon as I left the Mr Cha cabin....I received the letter of suspension to my computer. He also said me to leave immediately for good. And I did! I felt empty!

I thought I have so far faced their bullying welll.....but I realised now that I have been afraid all the time! I didn't face them......but was just hiding from them maybe.

When I think about my comeback after a month......won't they take it as a bait and go overboard? Thinking of it it gives thrills down my spine.

What is the cause of all this?......me being late......and why I been late....because of KIM TAEHYUNG

When I got out the thought I was already there in my neighbourhood....I took a taxi!

I didn't wanted to go home right away. I am scared I am gonna blast my anger on Tae. So I just went to nearby jjimjilbang*.
I just wanted to cool off my hot head a while.

*

I took a hot bath and laid down. It wasn't a peak time so it was less crowded. But still I hear people laughing and murmuring. I slowly drifted to sleep and escaped the reality.

But then I was waken by loud noises when I woke up I realised that I nearly slept for 6 freakin hours in the sauna. Shit I should return home! Tae must been worried!

But when I got up I felt my stomach grumbling and suddenly I got some craving of eating japchae. Should I make some when I return home? But just thinking of it makes me lazy! You know how it works!

So I left to Ahjumma's tent restaurant that is nearby the river bank. She makes the best japchae! Well my hunger took over my worries about going home. I couldn't even call him. But I am not in mood to call him. Because of HIM I almost lost my job!
But still Ain't I not supposed to inform him about my whereabouts? But wait a minute.......I don't have a phone.....I mean I have one but it's already dead! It's Tae phone didn't I swap it with him? Maybe should I just use the local phone booth.....wait I remember the poster 'OUT OF ORDER' today morning! Oh god! Maybe I should just eat and go home!

I soon walked my way to Ahjumma tent. The breeze was cool but I wasn't enjoying it. I just reminded my past. Since I was young.....how strong I used to be......how I used stand for myself ......speak for myself! But now......I feel weak! Maybe I was just strong because I always had my friend by my side....I felt 
Strong with them beside. I miss my teen hood....best time of my life. I wish some day or the other I could meet my old friends.

In no time I found myself in front of Ahjumma tent. I was warmly welcomed by her....and I always will be. To say she is our family cook......almost like my second mom. She is lovely old lady with a excellent cooking skills and I always adore her.

I ordered for an japchae and when I was digging in.......I heard something! It was a voice from the radio......my radio station.
The voice that screwed up my day......Kim Mi So!

She reading out an announcement!

KIM MI SO OVER THE RADIO

"This Kim Mi So speaking and you are hearing to  xxxxx  radio!
We are sorry to inform you that...the show "Talk 'n' Chill" that was firstly by KIM MI SO and then took over by  by KIM TORI stands cancelled from tomorrow.
We apologise for the inconvenience! We know that "Talk 'n' Chil" is the heart throb for majority of the audience and so...... I am here to happily announce that in the slot time of 'Talk n chill'
Will be substituted by the new show 'Talkopedia' hosted by the anchor Kim Mi So. We hope to entertain you essentially as 'Talk n Chill.'  This is Kim mi so signing off and stay tuned!"

When I heard that i could feel myself infuriated.
Why in the world they are cancelling my show?
I was flooded with many questions......and I could get my answer only from Mr Cha.......but my phone......Aish!!

I just rushed out the tent and even didn't mind to pay the bills for my food.....anyway she won't mind though.

I was waited for an taxi to get home but there no clue for one. So I started to walk home. Little did I know that it wasn't safe for women to walk down the dark alley!

I suddenly felt some following before I got even turn back and take a look.....the one who was probably stalked me grabbed my handbag! I had a hard grip that the inertia of my force made him stumble in his steps.

He was tryna pull it away from my grip but every time he jerked off. He had low skills......he tried to trip me but it was him who slipped and hit the hard floor.
He again stood up and grabbed my bag....I took this chance to flipped him and he again feel on his back harder this time.

But it seems I was at bad luck , my bag feel out my hand and he again grabbed it and ran. I took my heels of half inch and aimed at his head and threw. It did land on his head but he managed to escape. The momentary feeling was was unexpressable,......but by words.....I was shouting like a maniac at him

Y/n: "YOU SON OF A BI*TCH.....WHY DO U EXIST......LET YOU FALL INTO A MANHOLE AND STUCK FOREVER!!!.....ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO MAN HOOD........YOU CRAZY, MANIAC, PHYSCO, THIEF! I CURSE YOU TO GET DUMPED IN SHIT!"

I realised that I was so loud that the the nearby patrol police came by. They were so shocked and was also a bit scared to approach me. I tried to cool down a bit.......they gave me some water.

Then they I asked me of my identity and also filed a theft case. They said I should accompany them to the station for formality and they would drop me home with a female escort safely. I had no other go but to abide their instructions. I was also feeling empty the whole time. I just asked myself a question

"Do I deserve this?"

Soon I returned home and Tae wasn't home. I decided to call
Mr. Cha tomorrow as it was already so late today. And the time was 10:00pm already!

Tae probably must have been searching for me but how the heck should I contact him?

Before I could reach my entrance door my neighbor came rushing to me........she said that Tae was calling her several times asking whether I had reached home and she thinks that he was searching for me. She said that he left by 4 in the evening and still not home.

I kind of felt guilty deep in me. He probably wanted to pick me up from the office......then I regretted  visiting the sauna today. Not even an half an hour after I reached home, Tae returned home. He was panicked and a was relieved to see me........but my ego took over!

I didn't have even a word with him.......though he did enough as a repay.

I just sat in the sofa still my ego  willing not to give up.......but still he is my hubby! I don't wanna blame him for all moreover it I should have checked my phone time before I gone to sleep who knew it would go crazy out of blue!

And I also feel guilty for beating him up on his back knowing that he was already in pain. Just thinking of that action made me feel enough.

Tae after speaking for a long time sat down  and laid his head on the teapoy. I felt guilty........my arms covered him and I laid head on his back. And I also confessed that I shouldn't have been hard in him even though the mistake wasn't because of him in all. But little did I know that he kept up something from me.............it was his fault for the phone not alerting me on time.........he changed the time......WTF!

I was infuriated once again! How could he do this? Why not even once could he be perfect.......because of him I almost lost my job!

But then I got a another reallly another hard hitting info from him......he showed me a email that I received from Mr Cha today evening that I got fired.....I GOT FIRED!! WHY? IS THAT THE REASON MY SHOW WAS CANCELED??

Maybe if I haven't showed up late today I could still have had my job......not minding the mess made by mi so, cause no one can just fire me of a proven wrong accusation. I know this is the child play of KimMi so but I gave her a chance to defeat me right? Why is this happening.

I was so broken.......i didn't want this to happen. Whom should I blame?

I just shouted the shit out to him and left the hall......I have never shouted so loud in past! Then I hear Tae eun cry in the bedroom probably from my scream! Though I didn't utter an another word tears streamed down my eyes.

I didn't even take a chance to look at him I just went to my room and put Tae eun to sleep and drifted to sleep crying

————————————————————————————

Hello readers! Thank u for reading Mr Clumsy! And I am sorry I was late...... (I jimin today) so I made this part longer with 3700 words. Hope I compensate my latenesses.😅😅

Also how many of you had seen the Butter hotter version? I did rather call it a crack version than a hotter version🤣🤣. Do u agree with me?

Jimin is always jimin!!! Even they reach their top of their career they will be the same!

Also the part in which Jin sings in this scene was epic

*all these memes belong to me and pls just take it for fun!

Don't be a silent reader.....I did like a lot to interact with my readers.....also I am planning on another ff.......it's a secret don't say anyone!

Until then this is

Hope u vote and comment!

Borahae!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 9.7K 25
Y/n, a talented romance novelist, pours her heart into her novels but struggles to find love in her own life. Despite her cynicism towards love, she...
2.4K 106 21
I can't be with you now, but I will keep dreaming about when we will be together. ~Jimin~ I'd rather be in love and lost than to never have loved at...
1.8K 100 46
Why Life is so complicated...... can't it be lit easy. Why can't we live our life ......like how, we want to live. Why ?????? We have to pay that muc...
259 42 10
an ice cream worth promise lead to inconsistent dates ;3 times Jungkook moved continents and one time Taehyung turned the tables to be with his love♡...