Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

Per Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... Més

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 30 - Air

995 27 2
Per Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Abyss - Marketplace

Y/N Pov

" And... "

I found myself in the marketplace which was empty but it's better than I was previously,I mean how to get nearly involved with some relationship problems. I was a bit concerned about where the students and Byleth were... I haven't seen them in a long while maybe somethi-

Yoko: Hey idiot!

Y/N: Huh!?

I heard Yoko's voice as I see her walking up to me and flicking my forehead.

Y/N: Ouch! Why!?

Yoko: Because you get lost for so long,currently mercenaries are coming into Abyss from the east.

Y/N: Mercenaries... As in they aren't here to be peaceful.

Yoko: Ding ding! You got it right,everyone else is setting up a trap or more like drawing them into one.

She looks around her surroundings as I pat myself down,realizing that I forgot my sword even my armor within that room I woke up in. I chuckle lightly which gains the goddess' attention as she realizes it as well.

Yoko: I could go get it... Or you can practice with those magic spells you have.

Y/N: Yoko! I barely use magic and only have it when I need to last resort to it,I'm not that powerful in that category.

Yoko: Well,guess this is a lesson and this involves your wind magic first.

I looked at her confused but I could see her mind already at work so I just nodded and looked forwards.

Y/N: Alright... Where's everyone?

Yoko: Behind you.

I sighed lightly then turned around and ready the flow of wind circling within my grips.

" Let's go! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underground Arena

Third Pov

" We left them some crumbs to follow. "

In the arena within the darkness of the Abyss,mercenaries rush inside to see their fellow allies already defeated and most importantly students of the officer Academy fighting alongside the students of the Ashen Wolves. Byleth's sword glowing ever as strong as she cuts down another mercenary,she does glance to their body before her mindset changes to the battlefield.

Byleth: Like Yuri said! Leave none alive!

She shouts out to the students as they each helped out in dealing with mercenaries. Claude taking out a mercenary rushing at him and looks over to Edelgard who just dealt with one herself.

Claude: It's a little weird,Y/n isn't here.

Edelegard: Let's not focus on that matter,Y/n can handle himself.

Claude: Right.

The two house leaders stood back to back as they nodded to each other,clashing against the mercenaries. A roar as Balthus comes to slamming down on poor mercenaries and laughter.

Constance: Well seems like these fools can't handle the strength of Abyss!

Balthus: Hell yeah! We're something that can't be beaten!

Hapi: Can you two focus?

Everyone seems to be doing their best but Yuri is fighting against two mercenaries as one is about to get the jump on him until a strong gust of wind with someone riding it along,Y/n. His tanto piercing through the mercenary's chest plate and the shine of red within those E/c eyes as the bloody blade formed just when they hit a pillar.

Y/N: Seems like I came at the right moment,birdy.

Yuri: You like to make an entrance,don't you?

Y/N: What can I say? It makes the moment a bit more exciting.

He says that with a confident tone that Yuri likes but they soon cut the moment short when from the southwest corner of the arena,entered in more mercenaries.

Mercenary: Alright, where's the treasure? I've had it with these Abyssians!

Y/N: Seems like someone doesn't like company much.

Balthus: Jeez, will it ever end? I love a good brawl,but I'm sick of looking at these fools.

The ground was soaking with blood which Y/n sighed lightly at this before lifting his hands that soon encircled by strong winds.

Yuri: Aren't you going to use a blade?

Y/N: Don't need it even though there's plenty around here. But leave these folks to me,I need some practice.

He smirks as he switches into a stance unknown to Yuri and shifting his footing,the air pressure growing around it. Leaning into a full dash that sends him flying towards the new fighters,one is ready to slash him down until he slams his foot down shooting him spinning over them.

Mercenary 1: Huh?

Y/n lands on top of one of the mercenary's shoulders as he knocks down the visor and flips off to plant his feet on their back,using both leg strength and wind to knock them into two other mercenaries. He slides in front of a mercenary that is about to slash down at him but with a wind push off of the ground and a straight kick to the jaw,the mercenary is thrown backward unconscious.

Mercenary 2: This bastard!

Y/N: Sorry! It's just needed practice!

He lands on his feet,taking note of three left to deal with as he motions for them to come at him. All three come straight at him as Y/n catches the two spears underneath his arms at the handles,breaking both and a gust of wind knocks the broken tips up behind him.

Y/N: Sick'em!

He whistles as wind forms around the broken tips and soaring into the throats of his opponents,listening to the fail attempts of breathing then them hitting the ground. He lets one broken handle drop,slipping the other like a staff and aims it at the last mercenary who looks a bit scared.

Mercenary 2: What the hell was that...?

Y/N: It's called getting your ass handled,you'll be joining them soon enough.

The mercenary readies themselves with the sword,shaky grip as Y/n motions for them to come. With a war cry,they rush towards him as he just sidesteps them and tripping them before forming a ball of wind underneath the staff while rising it.

Mercenary 2: Wait wait-

The ball forms into a spear tip,Y/n slams it into the chest of his enemy as the air within the body explodes which leads to their eyes and organs popping out. He lifts the makeshift staff that has a bit of bloodstain on it,spinning it around for the blood to fly off.

Y/N: Was that good?

He asked himself as he looks to the side,nodding and rushing back into battle. As Claude hitting his shoots but the arrow barely pierces through a shield fellow that pulls out the arrow and laughs at it.

Merc: Is that all you got?

Claude: Well,if you stand right there. I'll show you my all if you were so kind.

The comeback didn't sit right with the merc who slams their sword against their shield and rushes towards Claude like a bull,he's about to move when Y/n flying towards him grabs him. Y/n notices the oncoming danger as he shifts his footing with wind forming up underneath his boots,the boost sends him to the side of the merc.

Claude: *blushing* Y-Y/n!?

Y/N: Hey there Claude! You were probably going to dodge that attack but never know.

His friendly smile towards Claude makes the house leader a bit more embarrassed than he is within the assistant professor's arms. Y/n puts Claude down beside him as they both look towards the merc who glares at him.

Claude: My arrows are barely piercing through his shield and he keeps blocking.

Y/N: So they aren't,huh? Cover fire and I'll make it work.

He looks over to his professor who just smirks and nodding,Claude pulls out more arrows as the wind pushes Y/n towards the merc blocks with their shield. He slams the staff into the ground with his feet hitting the shield as the merc is about to push him back but Y/n sends a large gust of wind,knocking them backward though still on their feet.

Merc: A mage,huh? I'll rip both of you two to shreds!

Y/n stood on his feet as the merc was ready to rush him but soaring arrows flying from behind,forcing him to block the arrows from Claude. Y/n leans into a sprint with the gust of wind boosting his speed as he would move in to knock the merc further backward in between arrows,the amount force behind his thrusts with the staff.

Merc: Damn mage!

Y/N: Aw! Making you mad?

Y/n would sidestep any sword slashes to a pillar that working as his push off with the arrows stopping the merc from moving to the side. Each slam of the staff against the shield left a bend as the staff suffered as well,he was on his last slam and Claude on his few arrows but they had the merc up against the wall.

Merc: So push me up against the wall,huh?

Y/n lands in the middle of Claude and the merc as he gets low with his stance,the air encircling his staff. The merc readies themselves as Y/n shoots off towards them,they slashing down towards him but his staff hit upwards against the shield first and the shield was sent flying up above.

Merc: Huh!?

Y/N: NOW CLAUDE!

Y/n nearly dodging the slash as the wind pushed him to the side of it,the sword missing its mark. He knocks the merc at the back of their left knee which sends them off balance but Y/n grabs their left arm as well and using them as some human shield.

Claude: Ah-ha!

The deer activates the crest of Riegan as the air seems to grow thin,he releases the single arrow that soars straight into the merc and piercing the armor. The Merc goes limp while Y/n throws them off of him as he notices a mercenary rushing towards Claude from behind just as he moves his hand backward with the wind forming,the shield falls in front of his hand that goes soaring towards Claude.

Claude: Huh!?

He was about to move until the shield soars past him,straight into the chest of the mercenary and looking to the fallen enemy then Y/n.

Claude: Whoa... That's a major upgrade from what you did last time.

Y/N: Practice,my dear Claude! Practice!

Y/n sees everyone else handling their own business well even the Ashen wolves. But he hears the sound of clicking like a horse till he gets the urge to dodge which he does as he does,seeing a scythe moving over him then... The Death knight.

Y/N: You...

Y/n stands beside Claude who stares at this thing in disbelief and about to fire an arrow at the knight but Y/n lifts his hand to stop him.

Claude: Whoa whoa whoa! I know you're strong but you're thinking about taking it on by yourself!?

Y/N: Yeah and this bastard owes me a scar to the face!

Claude: But-

He looks at Claude,a glare that shuts him down as Y/n takes a step in front of him and motions for him to go.

Claude: Fine! But you better survive this!

Y/N: I did last time,I can do it again.

---

Y/N Pov

-----

' So this bastard again...? And I'm almost done... '

I stood a good bit away from the Death Knight who seems stare me down as the wind encircle my hands,hearing a chuckle from him.

Death Knight: I thought I smelled fresh blood and my previous opponent seems to be here as well. The worms feast tonight!

Y/N: So blood attracts you... Seems like we have something in common.

The chuckle that came from him,puts me ready on my feet as he runs his scythe against the ground.

Death Knight: Then let's continue our duel.

Y/N: Guess so!

I burst off towards him as he raises his scythe to cut me down which I slam my feet into the ground,causing the ground to crack with rocks and dirt flying up to block his vision. But he still takes the slash missing me,surrounding the few big rocks within wind to shoot straight at him and he blocks a few with his scythe blade.

' One side is done! '

I burst to the other sides to do the same,creating a dust cloud surrounding the knight as I held my breath and holding the loose stones within wind bubbles that surround the dust cloud. I release them inwards to hit my target as I heard clinging against metal and clicking of a horse moving towards me,I sent myself upwards to dodge a low scythe slash aimed for my legs.

Death Knight: Clever trick but when it works against you! It's just a trap for yourself!

I groaned as slammed down with the dust cloud fainting away just when I see the scythe coming straight for me but a clash of a glowing bladed whip,allows me to sent myself backward. I looked to my side to see Byleth who hits my shoulder and I chuckled lightly.

Byleth: Seems like your magic is rather powerful but fighting alone isn't very clever.

Y/N: Yeah... And I'm currently pushing close to limits.

Death Knight: Well the warrior of that sword! Seems like someone had to interrupt our duel once again.

I glared at him as the sword of the creator forms back into the blade which meant Byleth was ready.

Death Knight: But it seems like I've indulged too much. I take my leave. For now.

Y/N: WHAT!? YOU BASTARD!

Byleth: Y/n!

Byleth holds me back as I watch the Death Knight ride off and I groaned loudly,looking to her.

Y/N: I should've gone after him! We still had a duel!

Byleth: And we still have the battle to win here,you can bitch later.

Y/N: *Gasps* Why-

She blocks an attack from behind me as I spun around to wind kick the enemy into the wall and I sighed lightly.

Y/N: Fine but I think we're already done.

I pointed out to the defeated mercenaries and everyone standing victorious as I smiled at her.

Byleth: Yes... I just don't want you going after that enemy,you said it yourself that you were pushing to your limit.

Y/N: True.

' Hey, Yoko... How did I do? '

Yoko: Rather extreme but effective neither less. Seems like you're improving in wind magic though we'll need to work on that energy.

' Yeah and I'll need rest once again '

After my conversation with Yoko is over,I look over to Yuri who soon speaks with a ranger of his before I notice a mercenary rushing towards him.

Y/N: Yuri! Ahead of you!

Mercenary: I ain't going down without a fight! I'm taking you with me, punk!

???: I will not allow it.

' Who? '

A man appears in front of Yuri to defend him but he seems familiar in some way as Yuri seems to smirk.

Yuri: Aelfric,you're here! Well,shall we capture this fool?

I paused for a moment as his face looked familiar and I started thinking back when it connected.

" Wait... Aelfric Dahlman!? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko: How long has it been?

A/n - Since the start of April...

Yoko: The cause?

A/n - Lack of motivation and testing.

Yoko: Will you do this again?

A/n - Probably.

Yoko: You're hopeless... Also, we hoped you enjoyed the fighting scenes!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

73 0 13
Byleth manages to save her father's life, and clings to him after, because she would be lost without him. He is so much more than just family to her...
9.7K 222 68
One shots from Three houses Awakening Fates (both bright and conquest ) Warriors(both games ) And heroes (Tokyo mirage too ) I accept requests
52.2K 751 19
in the monastery they being Heard rumors about a new transfer student would Join the house either black Eagle,blue lion and Golden dear, but when the...
179K 2.3K 52
Hello and welcome to my pit of boredom. I can't really say much about this since the title says pretty much all of it. Uh... what else? Oh, right. Yo...