| His Secretary | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

She is a little childishness to his maturity. He is a little stability to her randomness. •••••••••••••••••••... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Happy Birthday Jimin💜
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Happy Birthday Seokjin 💜
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Notice
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Last Part (Bonus)
Happy 500k Reads!! 😭❤️
Animated Series Announcement
Episode 1 posted
Episode 2 is out!!!!
Episode 3 is out!!
Episode 4 is out!!
Episode 5 is out !!
Episode 6 is out !!!

Special Chapter

64.7K 3.3K 1.2K
By eatinsbub

You looked around the hall of the Kim mansion, your eyeballs roaming around to grab his silhouette and a smile appeared on your face when you didn't find him. The other family members were present in the living room only and you frowned at Ana who wasn't bothered about everything that was going on.

You tiptoed upstairs to your room, moving away from their vision subtly and slowly opened the door to your room. Your face fell a little seeing little Hyungwoo and Taehee, sitting in the middle of the bed, almost covered in books and studying.

You peeped your head inside and after confirming that Taehyung wasn't inside, you stepped in. "Hyungwoo-ahh…" You whispered cheerfully in a low voice and saw how the seven year old's face lit up on your presence. "Jageuneomma!!"   
("Aunt". Addressed to father's younger brother's wife in korean)

"Omma??" Taehee frowned at you. "What are you doing here?" She enquired, her voice too stable for a six year old. "Of course I came here for you two." You stated the obvious. "How long are you two gonna study? Have you seen the time??" You gripped the sides of your waist, widening your eyes at your daughter.

"Exactly! Omma! I don't want to study anymore!!" Hyungwoo threw his hands and legs a little, already closing his notebook. "Oppa!! I will complain to dad!" Taehee pointed her pencil at him, threatening him to not do anything. "Omma!!" Hyungwoo whined, looking at you for some help.

Hyungwoo, though was Seokjin and Ana's son, he would still address you sometimes as "omma" which you didn't mind at all, instead you considered him as your own son only. Also, the way Hyungwoo would sometimes behave like the exact replica of you, made you fall for the baby more.

On the other hand, Taehee, being your own daughter, was completely opposite to you. She adapted all her characteristics from her father, Taehyung. She was obedient, strict, calm, less talkative and almost good in everything while Hyungwoo was mostly like Seokjin. Bubbly, joyous, smart, playful, whiny and all above chaotic.

No doubt you vibed more with him than Taehee.

"Yaah!! Kim Taehee!! You want a beating from me?" You showed your wide eyes to her and raised your hand in the air, trying to scare her but again, she was the replica of Taehyung for a reason. She was way smarter than anyone could imagine. "Omma! Calm down!!" She sighed, diverting her attention back to her notebook.

"You don't have to come with me but let Hyungwoo go. Three hours is more than enough for studies. Hell!! I used to study for three hours in a week!!" You scoffed at your daughter who was passing judgemental looks at you from time to time.

"Hyungwoo come with me. We will go and play now." You chirped excitedly and extended your hand towards him. "But Jageunabeoji…" ("Uncle". Addressed to father's married younger brother in Korean) Hyungwoo made a sad face, too eager to go downstairs and play with you and Jungkook too but too scared to go against his uncle's orders.

It was literally Taehyung's duty to tutor both of the kids after office hours and Sundays were a disaster for them because he would stay at home all day and monitor them. Taehee was not affected much because she loved peaceful days unlike Hyungwoo who wanted to play and have fun most of the time.

"Aiissh!! That monster!!" You heaved out a breath but failed to notice the silent footsteps of someone who came and stood behind you, at the doorstep of the room. "What does he think of himself??" You tilted your head, annoyance dripping from every feature of your face.

"How could he rule this way over kids!! Ahh!! I am so done with him!!" You whined. Taehee had already noticed her dad standing behind you and gave a small smile towards him while he pressed his finger over his lips, telling her to not make it obvious that he was present there, listening to you badmouth him. Again.

"One day I will tie him up and then throw him somewhere in a godown or a basement!!" You frowned, pointing a finger at the kids and declaring like a dictator. "Ommaaa!!" Taehee pouted, feeling wronged after hearing you. She was her dad's princess who couldn't take things against him.

"What? I am not joking. I will surely do that one day." You rolled your eyes at her. "You have no idea how much your dad used to fear me before. It's just that I am lenient these days, that's why he is doing whatever he wants." You huffed while Taehee chuckled a little.

"As far as I know omma...it's the opposite." Your smug look dropped after hearing Taehee and you stepped towards her with your finger pointed at her. "Yaah you!! Six years old! How do you know what has happened before you were born? Ehh??" You felt offended by the subtle truth blurted by your daughter.

Taehyung, who was a silent observer to everything that you were saying, bit back his smile and shook his head at how the exact same person you still wear even after so many years. Though he was somewhere glad that you were the same person. The same y/n with whom he was so much in love. Still. And forever.

"Omma!!" This time Hyungwoo called for you, silently telling you to look back through his eyes but as usual, you didn't pick his hints. "Oh dear! You look so tired. Just come with me and don't think about him. He wouldn't scold or do anything to you, I promise." You gave him a big smile and took his hand.

"No no...I am fine...I want to study.." Hyungwoo pulled away from you and smiled awkwardly. Taehee pressed her little hand over her mouth and laughed silently at his brother, who meekly went back and sat beside Taehee with his notebook and pencil.

"Huh?? Hyungwoo! Hey you don't need to be scared okay. I am guaranteeing you that he won't do anything. I will scare him away okay...just come with me bab-" "Kids!!" Your words stopped coming out as the familiar deep tone rang into your ears. You stood there frozen with your eyes widening in fear.

"Not again…" Taehee sighed but smiled at your face which was void of colours by now while Hyungwoo looked like he was the most studious child in this universe. Taehyung sighed and stood beside you, glaring at you before averting his eyes to the kids.

"Taehee...you can go and relax for now." He directed towards his daughter who muttered a small 'okay' and then looked at her brother, whose eyes were stuck on the book but lips were curved downwards. She smiled a little mischievously at him before collecting her stuff.

"Huh?? You are so biased. Why only Taehee?" You, who was till now frozen, frowned and spoke to him. He said nothing but simply glared at you, making you seal your lips. "Taehee.." Taehyung called for her and just like that, she was scooped up in his arms. "My good baby…" He adored her and later placed a kiss on her chubby cheeks.

"Appa you know, omma came to take us with her….oppa didn't want to go." She complained to him, while trying to protect her brother, who looked up at Taehyung with expecting eyes. "Oh...is it??" He raised his brows while you blinked your eyes dramatically at her.

"I don't think she is my daughter...are you sure we didn't exchange our child at the hospital?" You scoffed while Taehyung and Taehee just giggled at you. You were a good source of entertainment to them. "You know what Taehee my child...I am disowning you from this moment." You gave her a lip tight smile.

"Appa, it's the fifth time this week she said the same thing." Taehee whispered to Taehyung but it was well audible to you too. "She is so chaotic sometimes." She added, making Taehyung laugh out loud.

Your child knows you too well to be ignored.

"Huh?? She is really not my child." You frowned while Taehee ran out of the room, after done with her studies for the day. "But she is surely my child." Taehyung boasted proudly and then averted his eyes back to Hyungwoo, who was sulking by now. "Studying two more hours sounds good... isn't it champ?" Taehyung tilted his head and squinted his eyes at him.

Hyungwoo gasped and lifted his small head up to look at Taehyung before looking at you for help with his pleading eyes. "Yaah!! Kim Taehyung!! You should be jailed for cruelty!!" You glared at your husband who was unfazed by your yells as his eyes were stuck on the little Seokjin in front of him.

"Abeoji…I wasn't going to go… honestly!" He pouted a little, drawing small patterns on the notebook with his index finger. "Honestly?" Taehyung smiled a little at his cute nephew and squinted his eyes again only to get a vigorous nod from him. 

"Hmm...so now what should be done to Hyungwoo?" Taehyung caressed his chin as if he was thinking something and then picked him up in his embrace. Hyungwoo wrapped his little arms around his neck, smiling in anticipation. "Should we let Hyungwoo go or not?" He tickled the sides of his waist earning a hearty chuckle from him.

You too laughed at the two before Hyungwoo also escaped from him and ran downstairs. You were smiling at him until he looked at you with his glaring eyes. "So Mrs.Kim Y/n...how does it feel to badmouth your husband in front of his kids?" He raised his one brow, folding his hands before his chest.

You smiled awkwardly at him and stepped back as soon as he took a step towards you. "You know I love you right?" You smiled cheekily at him and he tilted his head in reply. "Really?" He smirked and took another step towards you.

He still felt intimidating to you and his strong gaze would still make butterflies erupt all over your stomach. His affect on you was still so strong. "You know the door is open." You murmured when he pinned you to the wall and rested his hands beside your head, gazing intently at you.

"But Jungkook already has Minjee now. Thank God!!" He sighed making you chuckle as the memories of that day flashed in front of your eyes when he was about to kiss you for the first time but Jungkook decided to be a kiss blocker instead. "Still…" You whispered feeling his warm breaths fan your collarbone.

His one hand wrapped around your waist and he pulled you a little close. His nose touched the side of your nose while your hands travelled and rested on his biceps. You looked into his eyes, swimming in the depths of the love he had for you.

His lips curved into a small smile after he placed a kiss on your chin and then looked into your eyes again. "I love you…" He mumbled before capturing your lips into his. Your "I love you too" muffled into one of those millions of fervent kisses which you shared with him and you smiled in between, making him smile too.

"Taeh- OH GOD MY HOLY EYES!!" You two were startled after hearing Seokjin's yell who was about to enter inside the room but took a U-turn to leave. "KIDS!! THIS IS A DOOR. KINDLY USE IT!!" He snapped before going away leaving an embarrassed you and a chuckling Taehyung behind.

_____________________________________

As promised, here is the special chapter 😍❤️  I felt so happy to write this one 🥺😭❤️

Also, congratulations Armys, we broke all records and "Butter" is the fastest music video to reach 112.9M views within 24 hours of its release 💃💃💃

Also, additionally, India was the country to stream the most (29.9M) with Japan and Indonesia following behind 😭😭 Indian Armys "sourijillo" ("make some noise") 🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

Happy
"Side step, right, left to my beat
High like the moon, rock with me, baby
Know that I got that heat
Let me show you 'cause talk is cheap
Side step, right, left to my beat
Get it, let it roll"
To every Armys out there 😍❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 863 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
41.3K 1.6K 33
•THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!!!• ________________________________________________ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ is the CEO of 𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐨. He is Cold & Angry...
231K 17.8K 42
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
271K 13.1K 24
COMPLETED | Taehyung is a notorious CEO who is known to be strict, ruthless and emotionless. He is very good at what he does and does what he deems n...