Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

The Crown (pt.2)

584 19 6
By Aurorasol1

The maids had managed to get my dress on along with the corset on top and I was somehow still alive. It was a little hard to adjust to the tightness but I did eventually.  Diamond earrings dangled from both my ears and a gold necklace was wrapped around my neck.  Silver rings were placed on my fingers and the bracelets that were on my wrist glistened in the light.

I sat down on a chair as they started to brush and style my hair. It felt like hours that they had been talking to each other while doing my hair; it was starting to get irritating. I tried to keep calm so steam wouldn't rise from my head and potentially ruin my hair.

"It looks like you are ready to go." The maid who was doing my hair told me. I didn't bother looking how my hair looked since there was no time to fix it anyway.

"Don't I need something to cover my eyes with?" I ask. "I will scare people."

Lara walks up from behind me and places something in my hand. I look down and see a black blindfold in my palm.

"It will ruin my hair."

"Oh don't worry about that. We have plenty of things to keep your hair perfect." She tells me.

"Fine but if anyone mentions anything bad about it, the blame is on you." I reply.

"Deal."

I put on my blindfold over my head and over eye. I could see pretty clear and it was almost time to go. They put silver hairpins in my hair to hold it back and keep it neat. It didn't look that bad to my surprise - even though I did look like I was going to get married.

I stood up from the chair and turned around for everyone to see my outfit since they insisted. They all smiled and clapped.

"One last thing and we are ready to go!" One of the maids grab me gently by the soldiers and face me towards the door.

I heard little chatters come from all of them as they smiled and gasped. I feel something a little heavy rest on my shoulders so I turn around to see what it was.

There was a long red robe that trailed behind me. It had golden crosses on it along with fancy patterns at the end. It also had a white, fluffy outlining to it with black dots scattered on it. It was connected to two golden shoulder-plates that were strapped on my shoulders.

"Oh wow." I try sound amazed. "Thank you I guess."

"Come on then. We are going to be late if we don't hurry up." Lara tells me as she opens the door.

I take a deep breath and start to head out the door. My high heels click against the floor and the robs drags across the floor as I make my way outside with Lara.

——————————————

"Oh. My. Walls." I say as I stare into the crowd of people that surrounded the streets. "I- No. I can't go out there."

"Why not?" Lara asks. "The whole military is here to let you get a safe journey to the church."

"Church? I have never seen a church around here."

"Maybe that's because you have never been to a church." She giggles. "I will be in the carriage behind you so don't need to fear."

"There are too many people."

"You used to fight Titan back in Paradis, right? If you can do that then you surely can't be scared of humans."

"Considering what happened earlier, I should be. Anyone in that crowd might want to kill me."

"You will be fine. You also have your ability too if you are in danger - but try not to use it." Lara starts to walk out of the building and walks down the stairs that lead to the carriages.

I sigh. "Let's get this over with."

I barely take a step outside before the crowd starts to cheer. I continue to walk down the steps as the sunlight shines upon me. My heart rate got faster and I felt myself get more nervous. I hadn't prepared or practiced anything for today's ceremony.

Men from the military stood in front of the crowd so no one could get near me. They watched my every move as well as watching everyone else's.

I step into the carriage which was supposed to be mine. It was roofless and would be pulled by two horses. I make myself comfortable on the foam, red seats and look around at all the people cheering and waving at me.

"You could at least wave back." Cozbi appears on the opposite side of the carriage with his same old, ripped shirt.

"You could at least dress decently." I reply.

"Why does it matter? People can't see me." He replies.

"But I can. Just - tidy yourself up a bit."

He sighs before he clicks his fingers. His ripped and torn clothes soon turn into a black suit with a red tie. His hair was neatly laid down and his fiery horns had disappeared.

"That's better." I tell him.

"Go on then."

"What?"

"Wave back to our fans. You might disappoint them." He says, "Or should I take over?"

"I am quite capable of doing this myself."

A man, dressed like one of the soldiers, gets at the front of the carriage and takes hold of the reins connected to the horses. I put my hand on my lap and stare downwards - avoiding any eye contact with anyone.

"So everything I have done since I was born - lead up to this." I say in my head. "I was taken away from you so this could happen. Not for my benefit but for the peoples'. You are not even here."

The carriage starts to move forward and the crowd starts to clap and cheer. I turn my hand into a fist and take a deep breath.

"I'm not going back. I can't go back. I should just accept this."

I look up and lift up one of my hands then hesitantly wave to the crowds. I didn't smile as such but I was shocked how many people were excited to see me.

I pass people of all ages, sizes and races. They threw rose petals towards the carriage which made a little trail either behind or in front of it.

Butterflies started to build up in my stomach. I had never had a feeling like this; and the best part was to come later.

I look to my right and see a familiar group of people. It was Reiner, Porco, Pieck, Zeke and the candidates. They all had large smiles on their faces and waved at me. I waved back of course and gave them a tiny smile but it didn't last long. I passed them and from the corner of my eye, I saw them turn around and run through an alleyway.

"Should I go see where they are off?" Cozbi offers.

"No, don't." I reply. "They might have something important to do; even though I don't understand why now."

I continue to wave as the carriage passes many, many people and turns around different corners to get to our destination.

I was honestly getting tired and that feeling of butterflies in my stomach had disappeared. My hand was also getting tired as I was still waving to the desperate crowd - but I didn't have long to go now. I could see a large, detailed building at the end of the street and the people crowded around the front of it.

I hear some people start to shout questions at me such as, "Why do you have a blindfold on?!"

"Why are you hiding your pretty eyes?!"

"Don't be shy! Take it off!"

I place my hand down onto my lap and ignore the questions. If I did anything such as take off my blindfold, people would be scared of me for good. So i decided to leave it on and keep my focus on my destination.

—————————————

I exited the carriage after we had arrived outside the church. There were many flashes of light that were aimed towards me so I put my hand at the side of my head.

I look over and see there were a few carriages behind my one. I didn't even realise that someone else was following us.

I saw Lara step out of her carriage and head towards another one behind hers. She opened the door and a few more people stepped out; I knew exactly who they were.

"Oh please no." I say to myself.

William, Kazue and all the kids had also come to the ceremony. The kids all looked astonished at the sight of the building with their mouths wide open. They were all dressed neatly and their hairs were all tidied and clean.

Kazue makes her may to me with a tissue in her hand and she smiled all they way until she was hugging me.

"Oh my sweet daughter!" A tear runs down her face as she moves back to see mine. "All grown up! And what is that thing around your eyes?"

"Don't worry about it." I reassure her. "You will find out tonight."

"Wow. Taking over as queen? My baby! That's enough to make me..." A tear rolls down her face but she quickly wipes it away with her tissue. "I remember when you were so small. Now look at you."

"Yes mother." I was starting to get bored of her speech but I did try to sound like I was listening. "Can we just get this over with?"

"Oh yes! We will be late." She says. "Noah. Come and follow (Y/n) from behind and make sure her robe is not creased."

"Yes mum." He says reluctantly and he stands behind me and starts to straighten out my robe.

The rest of the family went to stand in front of me - the youngest at the front and the eldest at the back.

"I am honoured to be the future queen's uncle." William says before they all head in through the doors slowly.

I stood still for a few seconds before I decided to also head inside. I step out of the sunlight and into the shade of the church.

There were many, many wooden seats where many people were sat on them. I didn't recognise almost everyone so they were probably VIP's from all over the world. Guards secured almost every meter of the outside of the church which made me think that someone else was probably going to try kill me, but I couldn't stop the whole ceremony for a thought.

As I stepped further inside, I got a clearer view of the church. The ceiling was decorated with pictures as well as the windows. The walls had patterns carved into them even with the smallest details.

I keep walking and get closer and closer  towards a platform that was higher than usual ground. It had a red and gold throne along with two other purple chairs beside it. The one in the middle was obviously for me.

I reach the end of the path and there were two priests dressed in white. They bowed first before escorting me to the throne. Noah separated from me and went to go sit down with Kazue and the others.

I sit down on the throne and it was very comfy. I had to sit on top of my robe since it was so long and it couldn't really go anywhere else.

The people inside of the church all stood up from their seats.

One of the priests stand in front of one of the chairs as the other stood in front of the crowd.

"We are here today to celebrate the crowning of (Y/n)."

—time skip—

It has been ages since I had entered this place and I had done nothing. Prayers were being said, some songs were sang and I was getting bored.

I had seen Porco, Pieck, Reiner, Gabi, Zofia, Udo and Falco in the crowd and they mainly kept their focus on me.

I had not been paying attention to practically any of the mass. The only thing that kept me occupied was watching Cozbi walk around people to see if they could see him.

"Now for the part everyone has been waiting for..." the priest says as he turns to me.

I look over to my mother as she was already crying floods of tears. I roll my eyes and stand up since it was my queue.

My dress and robe drag behind me as I make my way in between the priests. They turn around to me and tell me to kneel down on my knees.

"When we place the crown on your head," one of the priests start to whisper to me. "We are going to pass you the Sceptre and the Orb."

"It is technically a round object that you hold in your left hand and a stick that is held in your right hand." The other tells me.

"Understood." I reply. I had no clue about what they were talking about but I went along with it.

I saw one of the priests come towards me with a red pillow with a crown on it. It was gold with sparkling diamonds on it.

Both of the priests stood right in front of me as I bowed my head down and put my hands together.

I felt something heavy being placed on my head and I immediately knew that I had been crowned. I looked back up to see that the priests had moved to either side of me and so I stood up.

Binsa was coming down the path with a golden tray with two objects on it. She came up into the platform and bowed as she lifted the tray up to me.

"Is this the Sceptre and Orb they were talking about?" I ask myself. "I guess I have to find out."

I picked up the Sceptre, which was a large, heavy, golden stick, in my right hand and held the orb, which was a round, golden sphere with a cross on the top, in my left hand.

I look out towards the crowd and they all stood up, clapped and cheered. A few flashes of light filled the room but only a few so I didn't mind.

I place the objects down back onto the tray and Binsa gave it to the priest who took it somewhere else.

"Jeez. I can't wait to get back." I say to myself.

I sit back down onto my throne and just as the mass ends, everyone forms a line down the centre of the path; including the priests.

One at a time, they kneel down on both legs in front of me when it was their turn. They took my hand and kissed it gently before heading out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 75 9
𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’šπ’†π’‚π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘»π’Šπ’•π’‚π’π’”. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’π’–π’• π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 π’–π’π’„π’‚π’π’π’š π’‚π’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒕...
144K 4K 17
You have a rough past, your father leaving you for the Scouting Legion and dying, being a assassin, living in the underground, getting caught by the...
661 49 6
π™·πš˜πš  πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ? π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš... π™±πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽ... π™°πš–πš’πšπšœπš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš’πšπš...
249K 9.1K 69
A child forced to live life on the streets until the unprecedented calamity that claimed many lives and left even more uncertainties in the air. It's...