A Silence to Remember (manxma...

By tristen2500

An only child born to a district attorney and judge, Dominick Esposito's future had already been planned befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

651 51 6
By tristen2500

Josh

He liked my shirt. It was such a simple compliment, but one that meant the world to me. I always said it was the little things that counted. Mario would have made me change into something 'more acceptable.'

Dominick steered the conversation away from the last eight years. However, he bragged about the Christmas Eve party when he came out to his parents and everyone else there. I wished I'd been there to see it.

Mario was handsome, despite all his ugliness inside, but Dominick had a beauty that was undeniable; his dark hair and captivating blue eyes were mesmerizing and spoke a million words. I bet dozens of men tried to get him outside to fuck. I was flattered he chose me.

Usually I'd never get up so early on a Saturday morning, but I couldn't wait to see Dominick again. I hoped to spend most of the day with him before having dinner with my mother and her third husband, Larry. My brothers and I saw her about three times a year. Sadly, she was staying at the Cape for the week. I wondered if Jimmy would show up tonight. He had a habit of standing her up. Jeff and I never stood her up, even after everything she did to us as kids. I never had the balls to stand my own mother up, and Jeff would never leave me alone with her because she never tried to learn ASL. She also had a habit of mumbling and/or speaking so fast I rarely understood her. I'd mostly just sit there, smiling and nodding. When I was twenty, I smiled and nodded my way into going to a high school prom with Larry's niece. Just like my mother didn't believe I was truly deaf, she also didn't believe I was gay. Larry's niece took one look at me and knew. Larry also failed to tell her I was deaf. At least she was a good sport about it, impressed that I could dance even though I was deaf.

I spotted Dominick sitting on the bench near the Pilgrim Monument, wearing sunglasses and basking in the summer sun. I was right on time, too. As I approached him, he removed his sunglasses. He was one of the few Italians I'd met with blue eyes. His were big and beautiful. Only someone like Dominick could look that hot in a white t-shirt, tan khaki shorts, and Tevas.

"Good morning," I said and kissed his cheek. We were in Provincetown and public displays of affection between men were acceptable. Dominick didn't seem to mind. If he was still seventeen, he would have acted differently.

Since he bought dinner last night, I bought breakfast at one of my favorite bakeries in the whole world. With our pastries and coffees, we returned to the bench. "I think you should speak in ASL all the time," he said. "It's the best way to learn, right?"

"Right," I said while signing. "But you're re-learning, so it should be easy."

Dominick picked a topic to discuss while using ASL. The first topic focused on Dominick's favorite cereal, Lucky Charms, and how it would be so much better with just marshmallows. The Lucky Charms topic shifted to the 2001 presidential election and how much he hated George W. He used a variety of universal obscene hand gestures. He got a little too fiery, so I stood up, suggesting we go somewhere else. I didn't want to ruin the day.

"Good idea," he said. "We can go to my house."

"I always wanted to see your house."

I followed him in my car. Chatham was one of the ritzier towns on the Cape. If someone owned a summer home in Chatham, it meant they were loaded. I always knew Dominick's family had money. The house wasn't as big as some of the houses in the area, but it was still bigger than my dad's house, my childhood home. Once we got there, Dominick gave me a quick tour. We ended up in the back of the house on the four season porch. The beach was right across the street, but the Espositos had an in-ground pool that probably only got used a few times in the summer.

I walked across the porch, getting a closer look at the pool. Although a fence surrounded the pool, I got a good view of the neighbors who also had a pool. "I never understood why people have a pool when the beach is across the street," I said. "I guess if money's no object, you can do whatever you want."

Standing beside me, Dominick squeezed my arm to get my attention. "In ASL," he signed. "Let's continue our lesson."

As long as I spoke while signing at the same time, Dominick would be fluent again in no time. ASL came back to him quickly. The beautiful day and pool distracted me. The last thing I wanted to do was sit inside. I wanted to go for a swim before I had to leave for that dreaded dinner with my mother.

"I want to go swimming," I said. "We can continue later."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Dominick led me up to his bedroom so I could borrow a pair of swim trunks. Although he'd only been in Chatham for a few days, his clothes were strewn across the room, like he had been there for weeks.

As I watched Dominick undress, I felt my own body heat rising. I admired his bare ass as he stood with his back to me. Just as he finished, I quickly shed my clothes so he didn't notice me staring at him. As he turned around, I tugged on the waist of his borrowed swim trunks, showing him how loose they were on me. I wrestled with the drawstring, trying to secure it as tightly as possible. As I let go, they fell down to my ankles, completely exposing me.

"Oops," I laughed.

Dominick's face flushed a deep crimson. He swallowed hard, approaching me as I stepped out of the swim trunks. He pulled me close, pressing his forehead against mine as his eyes peered down my body. He said something, avoiding my eyes. I brought my lips to his as my hands fumbled with the string of his swim trunks. Every inch of my body ached for him. He pushed down his trunks and kicked them off before backing me onto his bed. His lips were a welcome relief. He planted kisses all over my chest and stomach, making his way down my body. As he licked the tip of my cock, he reached up my chest, squeezing my nipples.

"Look at me, Dominick," I said. I almost came as his eyes met mine. "Don't look away. Keep your eyes on mine. It's important to me."

He nodded, opening his mouth. I gripped the sheets as he took my cock in his mouth. When we were seventeen, I was desperate for him to do this to me. This was worth the wait. I propped myself on my elbows, watching him intently. He cradled my balls in his hand as his head bobbed up and down, my cock slipping through my lips. He released me, his lips brushing against my inner thigh as he pushed my legs back. He sucked my balls in a way no one else had.

"Is this okay?" he asked, circling my entrance with his finger.

No one had ever asked me that before. He said something else and I nodded even though I wasn't sure what he said.

His wet, warm tongue drove me absolutely insane with pleasure as he licked my hole. Dominick had come a long way since we were teenagers when he insisted on staying in the closet. He stood up without warning. My eyes followed him across the room. He crouched beside his suitcase and removed a box of condoms and bottle. With the items, he returned to bed, tearing the wrapper with his teeth. Kneeling on the bed, he rolled the condom on, and he squirted some clear liquid onto his finger. He circled my hole before inserting a finger. As he pushed his finger farther inside me, he leaned over and kissed me full on my mouth. He was so sweet, he seemed too good to be true, so much so that I thought I was in a dream.

I felt his moans vibrate through my lips. He added another finger, stretching me before using his cock. A lot of guys didn't do that first. He made his way inside me. I pressed my hand against his Adam's apple, sensing his sounds of ecstasy. He propped me on his lap with his cock all the way up there. I discovered he liked to be in control. Dominick dug his fingers into my lower back, sucking on my bottom lip as we achieved the perfect rhythm.

I'd never had a lover like him.

He wrapped his hand around my cock and pumped faster and faster until I exploded against his stomach. Dominick smiled against my lips as my body trembled with pleasure.

He withdrew and removed the condom. I kept my eyes on his as he finished himself off, adding to the sticky mess I just made. He collapsed on top of me, panting against my neck.

"Don't cry on me again," I said, patting his sweaty back.

He pushed himself up on his hands and shook his head. "Let's go swimming. Swimming."

He got off me and said something before he headed out of the room, leaving his swim trunks on the floor. I scurried out of the room, catching up to him in the hallway. He held my hand, leading me through the house and to the pool.

No wonder Dominick was so fit. He swam laps faster than I could ever swim. I preferred to float on a raft with a cocktail, but there were no rafts in the pool. Leaning against the side, I watched Dominick swim. After a series of laps, he swam to me.

"I'm impressed," I said.

With burning, yearning eyes, as if we hadn't just fucked our brains out, he stepped into me and kissed my lips. Holding my waist, he spun me around as if he was about to fuck me right there in the pool. His lips brushed against my neck as his hands ran up and down my chest, his front pressed against my backside. He smiled against my neck, rubbing his hand between my butt cheeks. I felt like I'd float away.

Just when the hickeys from the other night were fading, Dominick was about to leave me fresh ones as his lips clamped down on my neck, massaging my cock. I leaned back into him as he worked his magic.

And then the magic stopped. He abruptly pulled away. I spun around to see Dominick grinning sheepishly. He laughed as he got out of the pool. "Come back," I said as he dried off. He left me stranded in the pool, disappearing inside. I didn't bother to dry off as I ran after him. I slipped on the hardwood floors inside, catching myself before I fell on my ass. I found Dominick laughing hysterically in the ginormous kitchen that was three times bigger than my dad's.

"You think that's so funny, huh?" I said, pushing him against the kitchen sink. I didn't fear him like I feared Mario. Dominick would never push me back. He welcomed my flirtatious shove, laughing at my playfulness. With my body pressed firmly against his, I pinched his nipples. He swallowed hard, his body stiffening, a sign he liked it. His chest heaved in and out as I pinched harder. "You like that, huh?"

He nodded.

I got down on my knees and teased him, kissing him everywhere but his throbbing cock. It was just waiting for my mouth. I kissed the tip before standing back up. Within seconds, we were back in his room. He was incredible. I didn't want to leave.

"I don't want to go," I said as he held me in his arms, caressing my cheek, minutes after he decorated my chest again with his orgasm. He was wild in bed.

"Stay," he signed.

"I'm having dinner with my mother," I said, signing at the same time. "Mother. Believe me, I'd rather stay here with you. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing."

"Meet me at Herring Cove Beach tomorrow morning at eight. It's best in the morning before it gets too crowded."

He nodded. "I promise to meet you tomorrow at eight," he signed.

"I'm impressed with your ASL. You're brilliant, aren't you?"

He blushed in the sexiest way.

Dominick stayed in bed as I showered and changed, getting ready for this dreaded dinner. I was abandoning a beautiful naked man for an evening of misery and frustration. "I really wish I could stay," I said, getting dressed. "You're a lot of fun."

Dominick shook his head, laughing with a cynical look of disbelief in his eyes.

"What? You are."

He got off the bed and stood in front of me, his gaze intense. He cupped my chin in his hands and said something along the lines, 'we'll talk later.'

"Talk later," I signed. He pulled on a pair of shorts and walked me to the front door. Before I left, he squeezed my biceps and said something in my ear. "That's not fair. What did you say?"

"Bye."

"That's not what you said."

"Have a good night."

If I wasn't running late, I would have bugged Dominick until he told me what he really said.

Jeff was already at the restaurant with our mother and her husband, Larry, whom none of us could stand. Jimmy got out of it again, claiming his pregnant wife, Tina, wasn't up for it. He was full of shit. Jeff would have stood her up too, but he went because of me.

"Where the hell were you?" Jeff asked as I sat at the table beside him.

"Sorry I'm late," I signed to everyone. My mother understood the word sorry in ASL, but that was about it.

Jeff and I immediately ordered drinks to dull the pain of the evening. He had a beer and I had a cosmo—a cliched gay drink, but they were my favorite. Jeff and Jimmy always teased me about it.

"You've been busy lately," Jeff said to me.

"What are you talking about?" I responded.

Jeff pointed to the areas on my neck. I rubbed those areas as if that would make them disappear. The bruises kind of hurt. I laughed to myself, thinking of ways to make Dominick pay for what he did to me.

"Do you remember Dominick?" I asked.

"Boy Scout Dominick?"

"Yes. We ran into each other."

"He better treat you better than Mario."

My dad and brothers knew Mario treated me badly and pushed me around, but I never shared with them the extents he 'pushed me around.' Dominick was nothing like Mario. Our mother must have said something because Jeff directed his attention to her.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She wants to be part of the conversation," Jeff said.

"We're talking about the man who gave me these hickeys," I said. With a smirk, Jeff elbowed me. "What? She wanted to know. His name is Dominick, if anyone cares."

My mother saw us periodically out of a motherly obligation or guilt. And Larry was as big of a homophobe as Gramps. But I felt obliged to remind people I was gay and not ashamed of it.

Like most evenings out with our mother, Jeff got drunk, making me drive him home. I only had one drink all night. He'd have to find his way back to the restaurant tomorrow to get his car. I had other plans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 54.6K 62
in which a boy has thirty days to convince his crush to not commit suicide. tw! mentions of suicide, self-harm & depression. [COMPLETE] lowercase int...
812K 41.7K 45
Elijah Rosen, an introverted seventeen year old with a love for football, sneaks out almost every night to get away from the problems he faces during...
834K 48.3K 34
It's hard to believe that a boy who didn't believe in love and a boy who didn't believe he could love himself would have much to learn from each othe...
8.6K 474 6
When they were eighteen years old, Paul told his best friend that he was in love with him. Scared and stupid, Jack ran away. Seven years later, haunt...