"๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’”" 3 (๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–...

Por air-styper

๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š "๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ" 3. ๐šƒ... Mรกs

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ
21๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
21๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
22๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
22๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
23๐š๐™ณ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
23๐š๐™ณ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
24๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
25๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
25๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
26๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
26๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
27๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
27๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
28๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
28๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
29๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
29๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
30๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ
30๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท
๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐™ณ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ
๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š'๐š‚ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด

24๐šƒ๐™ท ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด: ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท

85 25 0
Por air-styper

"The Young Man's Game"

Now that the world is modern and so many different gadgets have been invented many children, teens and adults are also obsessed with playing games on gadgets such as Cellphones.

There was a young man named Rex and he was playing with his cellphone all night.

Even though his parents instructed him, he did not listen to her because his attention was already focused on playing a game on his cellphone.

The name he always plays on his Cellphone is Fight of the Sword Online.

The character he always uses is Ardez because he loves his image, sword and his fighting skill.

Because the young man had been playing this game on his cellphone all night, his mother banned it.

Ever since he played like this, his mother noticed that this was just what he always did in his life and he could no longer focus on his studies and he became more lazy with the work in their house.

That's why his mother did it to ban him and not only did she ban it but she took her son's cellphone and hid it so that he could never play again.

His mother told him that he was forced to pick up his cellphone because he was only playing games all night.

He added that if he had the balance as he had time for his studies, had time for his cleaning of their house, he would have stopped his game when he was instructed and not concentrated on the game he would not have banned his son from play and would not have kept it.

So the young man did nothing and just calmed down.

Until one day, due to the young man's addiction to this game he started looking for his Cellphone inside and outside their house.

That day her mother was away because she went to the market to buy their breakfast.

That's why it's his time to find and search everything her mother can hide with his cellphone in their house.

He continued to search until he found it in the cabinet inside his mother's room.

The young man was very happy and laughed with joy.

The young man immediately left his mother's room and immediately hid his cellphone in his own room.

His mother had just returned to their house from the market.

Her mother immediately saw her son smiling.

That's why she immediately asked his mother why he was smiling.

The young man replied that he was happy because they had another delicious breakfast.

Then his mother cooked their breakfast until they ate and were full.

After their breakfast the young man immediately went to his room.

Then he closed his room and turned on the aircon inside his bedroom.

The boy immediately picked up his Cellphone and he was free to play with it.

He played with his cellphone all night until close to noon.

The young man did not know that the rain was pouring down outside their house and lightning was raging.

The lightning struck and because the young man's internet connection was turned on, the lightning struck his cellphone directly.

The lightning struck the young man's cellphone and even the roof of his room was punctured and burned.

Because the young man's cellphone striked by a lightning, it suddenly entered his game and suddenly disappeared.

The miracle here was that the young man's cellphone was not damaged and only the roof of his room was damaged.

Because of this her mother was suddenly worried because she heard a noise in her son’s room.

What her mother was still thinking was that her son might have been struck in her room.

So her mother tried to open her bedroom but it was closed.

Fortunately, she has an extra key to open his room.

When she opened his bedroom his mother was surprised at what she saw.

Not only was she shocked but shocked that her mother was burned and the roof of his room was punctured.

She was also surprised because her son was not in his room and she was also surprised because his hidden Cellphone was there.

At that time the fire on the roof of the young man's room was quickly extinguished by rain.

But her mother is very worried why her son is not in his room.

Her mother even thought that it might be hiding in his room but he really didn't because her mother had searched all the inside their house and she didn't find it.

It was obvious that he entered his room and then closed it but the question now in her mind was how he disappeared.

When his mother noticed his cellphone had subsided as the rain outside.

When he touched and looked at the young man's cellphone it was turned on she saw on its screen and thought that it was always what his son was always playing.

She thought of uninstalling it but she saw something that Warning: The app cannot be uninstalled because your son is here. If you still want your son to come back, just watch his journey in this game.

Suddenly, his mother dropped the cellphone and did not believe what was happening.

Suddenly his mother came out of his room and called a carpenter to fix the roof of her son’s room.

The carpenter quickly fixed the roof and his mother paid him.

When the roof was finished, she wiped the floor of her son's room.

But she still doesn’t believe her son is in the game.

So she looked for him outside their house and called the police to look for her son but they could not find him.

His mother immediately went back inside their house and took her son’s cellphone.

The written warning disappeared and her mother saw "Press Start."

His mother pressed that thing and it was here that she saw her son inside the game startled.

Then another Warning screen appears: Just watch your child's journey. Do not press any buttons. If your child loses this game, he or she will never be able to return to the real world!

That's why her mother could do nothing but watch her journey inside what she always played.

She hopes her young son can get out of the game because they will only be a family of two.

Because the young man's father and his youngest sister disappeared in a car accident.

That's why the boy's mother just cried and hoped that her son Rex would return to the real world.

Meanwhile, to the young man.

The young man was shocked and surprised because he remembered what had happened.

His cellphone striked by lightning and he entered his favorite game, "Fight of the Sword Online."

"Oh! Why am I here in this game?!"

"Mom!"

After he shout out his mentor suddenly appeared who was going to give him his final Quest.

"I'm Kwirito, your mentor."

So because of this, the young man thought that he was here when he was currently playing.

Here is the boy's latest test in this game.

"You're right, my Apprentice Ardez. You're already here on your last test."

The boy looked at his clothes and held a sword.

He thought that he is Ardez in this game.

He was happy because it touched the costume and sword of his favorite character but he still preferred to get out of this game.

Kwirito immediately told Ardez his final quest.

This is what he finds the "White Crystal and gives to his mentor."

He can only find it if he defeats the dragon named Addict Dragon.

"If you want to get out of this game Ardez, you must beat your addiction on playing this game."

"Ah?! Why do you know I was addicted to this game and then I came here to this game?"

"Since I taught you, it is easy for you to learn. You finish my quest for you very fast. Please, take it easy. It's just a game, don't take it seriously. Besides, I know you're the real player because they did not spoke it directly unlike you, I also wonder why you got into this game. "

"That's right, but you're like a talking robot. Besides, I'm sorry, mentor. I'm addicted to this game."

"Hmm, so now. That's the quest I gave you. 1 out of 7.9 Billion players or since this game was released, you're the only player who will experience it in the history of this game."

After their conversation, Kwirito pointed out to his apprentice where he could see and fight the Addict Dragon.

Rex does travel as Ardez during this game to Dragon's Den.

When he approached it he immediately woke up this monster.

"Wahaha!!! You can't go back to your world!"

"I'll get the White Crystal with you and then I'll finish you off!"

Addict Dragon and Rex did fight as Ardez.

Due to Addict Dragon's addiction by fighting with the sword it no longer knows how to fly.

But their exchange of offense with their swords was cruel.

Ardez is just faster and he hits it but it has a long life.

Until suddenly his friends online joined to his fight and the character they used was Silico, Lizeth, Usana, Sinoh, Clint, Leava and Yuan.

That is why their fight intensified.

Eight against a powerful monster.

They helped a lot in the fight against the Addict Dragon but it wasn't enough for them to defeat it.

"Wahaha! Your fellow heroes are dead! You're the next one and I'll make sure you never get out of this game again!"

"Why did you know I came from outside?"

"Because of your speech! I noticed you came from outside and you came here as Ardez!"

"Hmm! Shut up, because I'm going to finish you!"

The lives of the two are already critical so Ardez thought of ending their fight!

Ardez ran fast and Addict Dragon was about to finish it but Addict Dragon quickly used his sword and cut Ardes in to two.

That's why Ardez lost their fight.

"Wahaha!!! You lost!!!"

Meanwhile, out of the game.

"Son! Stand up!"

Rex's mother could do nothing but press the Revival Potion on her son.

Because of this his mother did not follow the Warning and suddenly it also entered the game.

Because of this Rex's mother is surprised because she is already a character within the game as Alicia.

He was also surprised because he was holding the Revival Potion so she ran to her son in the form of Ardez to use the Potion on him.

Because of his mother's use, Ardez woke up immediately.

"Thanks, you're Alicia aren't you?"

"You don't know me? I'm your mother."

"How, you don't look like her?"

"You too, but you're my son because that's what you always use when you play."

"You're mom. But mom, did you play like this before?"

"Ah... Yes son but I've stopped."

"That's enough chatter! Let's continue the fight and I'll attack Alicia for reviving on you!"

"Addict Dragon! I'm the one who fight and she's not!"

Rex's mother ran in the form of Alicia and hid behind a large rock.

Ardez's sword suddenly spoke so Ardez was surprised because of it.

"Let's finish him! Ardez!"

"Ah?! You're talking. But yes, we can make him down!"

The battle between Ardez and Addict Dragon continued until it defeated the monster Addict Dragon.

Ardez successfully captured the White Crystal in Addict Dragon.

Because of this, Rex returns as Ardez to his mentor Kwirito with his mother in the form of Alicia.

Here Kwirito was happy because Ardez was successful in the Quest given by Kwirito.

"Oh, did you get what I asked for?"

"Yes, mentor."

"Who is he, Rex?"

"Rex?"

"Mom, she's my mentor."

Kwirito was suddenly surprised because of this.

"You're Rex Gaya?" asked his mentor.

"Yes, why do you know me?"

"Oh my gosh, I'm really your mentor. I'm your teacher Sir Dave Felipa."

"What?!"

"You're the one who's always playing inside our class with gadgets."

Suddenly his mother was angered.

"Rex! You'll be punished when we get out of here!"

"No, please mother. Sorry!"

"Who is her Rex?" said his teacher Sir Dave in the form of Kwirito.

"Sir! She's my mother. I'm totally punished now."

"Sigh, you're really punished. But how did you get inside this game?"

"Sir, suddenly lightning struck to my Cellphone and I entered here."

"Sigh, it's reall that the humor about lightning strikes your Cellphone while playing this game will actually enter the game. So, next time don't be addicted to gaming and then be good at your studies. Stop it too much playing Cellphone while your parent instructs you. I say not as a mentor in this game, I say it as your teacher. "

"Rex, listen to your teacher!"

"Yes, I won't do it again sir. Besides, mom, I won't be addicted to playing this game. I'll also take the time to study and clean our house.

"Thank you son. You can play for fun but not too much."

"Yes mom. Promise."

"But, I'm happy because you were successful in the Quest I gave you. Sigh, but I really wondered earlier why the information about the quest I'm going to give you was changed. Fortunately, I immediately noticed your speech earlier and remembered the humor of this game. Because the quest I gave you is really very different from my other apprentices. "

"The important thing is, I've got it and can give it to you."

"That's really yours Rex. You'll use that Rex but just wait for your mother for 2 hours because she can't come out when you use that. I think your mother violated the system because maybe you lost earlier, right?"

"Oh, yes sir, I pressed the Revival Potion earlier to make my son live again."

"So, thank your mom because she probably gave that to you."

"Yes I am."

"Thank you mom."

They waited for two hours.

They first wandered around the game and talked to the animals and plants.

Her mother noticed that they spoke like robots and her son also said that was normal because they were inside the game.

After 2 hours Rex used the White Crystal but it didn’t work.

His mentor said that they should say "Goodbye!" and they must hold hands.

Rex and his mother said it out loud holding hands.

Then they quickly returned to the real world and only saw on Rex's cellphone "Congratulations."

Because of this, there was a knock on the door of their house and those who were with Rex in the fight against Addict Dragon visited and even his mentor in his game who was his teacher.

Because of this, they asked Rex's mother and Rex at that time if they are okey.

But they got along well. Rex’s mom then gave snacks on them for helping them get Rex out of that game as well as his mom as a thank you.

Since then, it hasn't been overnight that he played and Rex has been playing games on his cellphone for a while.

Even though Rex was playing with his Cellphone but he had already controlled himself from not being addicted to it.

So he has already battled himself being addicted to the game just like beating it to Addicted Dragon.

He no longer plays with gadgets inside their school and he no longer focuses playing the game but he focuses to study so his grades have increased in their school.

In addition, Rex's mother is also happy for him because instead of waking up and playing with gadgets immediately, he prioritizes cleaning their house to make it clean and pleasant to look at.

End...

Date Started and Finished:
May 22, 2021

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.5M 64.1K 53
"๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ..."
45K 702 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
41.3K 2.4K 22
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค # ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐š๐ณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
118K 241 89
Erotic shots