You Are The One For Me ( Haik...

By Ghostwriter999

This story bout an omegas who always getting abused by the people around them. I also add my own characters b... More

The bottoms
The bottoms II
The tops
The tops II
The side characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
EXTRA (SAKUSA'S BIRTHDAY)
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23

CHAPTER 11

688 15 4
By Ghostwriter999

With Riko
Kunimi and Yahaba
Yahaba's POV

Riko are the one who gonna be me and Kunimi make up artist. Nara said that Riko really at this, so i hope it turn out good. "Yahaba!" She call me and i raised my eyesbrows.

"Choose your wig and clothes same with you Kunimi." She said and we nodded.

I choose dark brown wig and a black dress while kunimi choose light brown wig and long sleeve shirt with a coat and brown skirt. "Done choosing?" Riko ask and we nodded.

She start to do our make up, she apply some powder at my face and put blusher on my cheek. After she done my make up, she do Kunimi make up next. Afrer almost 1 hour, we done our make up and start to dress up. "Riko! How do we look?" I asked her after we done dressing up.

She turn around and look at us the she smile softly. "You guys look so beautiful than i expected." She said making us blushed.

Me

Kunimi

"However you guys ready to go?" She asked

We nodded and left the room. I cant wait to see how the other look like.

With Nara
Oikawa and Atsumu
Atsumu's POV

We got Nara as our make up artist, i cant wait to see how i look in girl clothes. "Ready you two?" She asked.

"READY!" We said

"So first i need you guys to choose your wig and clothes. After that i will do your make up." She said and we nodded.

We start to try several wig before we decided what colour we want. After several minutes, we done choosing our wig and clothes. "Okay now lets do your make up." She said.

Nara apply some powder and blusher on our face so that we look like were blushing. "Wow! Nara thats perfect. My face really look like an angel." Oilawa said making me and Nara laugh.

After 40 minutes, our make up done and we ready to dress up. We went to the bathroom and start to change. "NARA! HOW DO WE LOOK." Nara turn toward us with wide eyes.

"YOU GUYS LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I EVER SEEN." She said.

Oikawa

Me

"Now, lets go meet with the other. I bet they already waiting for us." Nara said amd we quickly left the room.

We went to meet with the others at XXX Park. Its took 5 minutes by walking, when we arrived there. The others already there waiting for us since we are the last one. "YAHOO! BITCHES. YOUR QUEEN HAVE ARRIVED." Oikawa said making we laughed at them.

"Oikawa, Atsumu! You guys are so beautiful. Like an angel, never thought that you guys can be so beautiful in girls clothes." Akaashi said.

"Thank you! You guys also beautiful. Correction, all of us are the most beautiful girls in the world." Oikawa said and we nodded.

Tendou

Kita

Akaashi

Akagi

Terushima

Suga

"OMG! Suga. You look so beautiful, who do your make up and choose your clothes pr you choose all of this by yourselves." Yaku ask

"Ohh! Ailin is the one who do my make up and she also the one who choose my clothes and wig." Suga said.

Yamaguchi

"Wow! Never thought that Yamaguchi would look cute wearing glasses." I said making him blushed.

Ennoshita

Yaku

"Who do your make up Yaku?" Nara ask.

"Ayumi! Why?" He said.

"Oh! That why you look so cute and soft." Nara said and he blushed.

Goshiki

Shirabu

"OMG! Shirabu. You look so cool like a bad bitch. That what we like." Me and Oikawa said

"Shut up!" He blushed making me want to teased him more.

Osamu

"Samu! Where do you got that burger?" I ask

"Ohh! Tomoko buy for me since i'm hungry while were walking here." He said and i face palm.

Hanamaki

Kenma

Futakuchi

"You know what Futa? I think you look more hotter with white hair." Suga said and we nodded.

He smirked and start to play with his wig. "I know you guys dont need to tell me. Hahahha." He said making we annoyed.

Noya

"Now we will go ask stranger how do you look like and see their comment." Hana said and we went seperated based on our group earlier when we deess up.

Me and Oikawa together with Nara walk to a nearby place that full with people and start to ask their opinion bout our clothes and how much they will rated our appearance ?/10. Most of their comment are poaitive, i really want to see their reaction if they know we are boys who wearing girls clothes.

After almost 3 hours we walk, we rest at a nearby street food stall. "Hey! How bout we eat first before we continue our journey?" Nara ask and we nodded.

We ordered tteobokki, spicy chicken and black bean noodles. All the foods here are so delicious, the tteobokki taste so good and not so spicy as it look like smae with the spicy chicken. While we were eating, someone approached us. We turn to see Sakusa and Iwaizumi together with the other tops. "Oiyy! Where Atsumu and Oikawa also the others?" Iwaizumi ask

Nara look at them with confused face and then look at us. "What? And who's the two of them? Your new friends?" Sakusa said.

So they dont recognized us and i think Nara also got it. "Ohh! They are with my friends. And this two is my new friends. This is Atsumi and Toori." Nara said making us almost burst into laugh but we just smile and look back at our food try our best not to laugh.

"Okay? But you guys said that you guys will turn them into girls but why i dont even see one of them?" Daishou ask.

"Haihhh! Came to this adress after you guys done doing your things,me and the others will be there." Nara said and they left without taking a glare at us.

"So they really dont recognized us. Good job Nara, you are the best make up artist." Me and Oikawa praised her and she laugh.

I cant wait to see the boys reaction when they know its us. I must record their reaction, i bet their reaction must be priceless.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello readers, sorry for the bad story but i'll try my best to make it interesting cause i was so stress with assignment that came so suddenly. Anyways enjoy and dont forget to comment and vote if you guys find it interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 915 25
Haikyuu genderbend story, hope you guys enjoy. Please vote and comment. Thank you.❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🌟🌟🌟
2.6K 86 32
A fanfic that I have written. You can't expect too much. I also posted this on Instagram first so this is a copy-pasted version. Plus extra. Yamagu...
339K 8.1K 101
I will be posting Haikyuu Scenarios as you can see from the title. I don't like angsts with sad endings, so if you see any angsts, you can be assured...
8.7K 78 19
first story so please don't hate on me and my grammar is bad (edit) YALL DON'T REMIND ME OF WHAT I'VE WRITTEN ON THIS PLEASE I'M TRAUMATIZING MYSELF...