Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

Oleh sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... Lebih Banyak

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 31

4.7K 104 212
Oleh sashaslilpotato

Hey guys... lately Things for me have been sucking so please stop bothering me to update. I need this time to myself...

Anyways. Enjoy the chapter
......
"What does it look like I'm doing here? Let's have a chat, Jaeger." Floch said leaning against the doorway with his arm above his head. It was the last person Eren expected to see. He had lots of nerve showing up here... after what he did to Novia, he didn't deserve to still  be in the survey corps. Or In this town. On this earth.....breathing.

"Oh really? Because to me it looks like you want to get your ass beat......again..Get the fuck out of my face Floch."  Eren seethed with anger while simultaneously trying to slam his door. He was already over having to gaze at Floch's irritating expression.However, before he could successfully do so...Floch managed to put his foot in between the door, stopping it from fully shutting.

"Actually...you might want to hear what I have to say..." He trailed, giving his usual cynical smile, resembling the one he revealed to Novia the night he slept with her.

"I don't want to hear any of your bullshit. Now seriously get the fuck out of he-"

"I know it was you that took my sheets and blankets." Floch interrupted with a tempting eyebrow raise.

Eren stood still a minute, processing all Floch's words. It was as if Floch was trying to challenge him in a way. Something about his physical stance appeared as if he had an upper hand. Eren was confused on why he could acknowledge this, hoping it was just a front he was putting on...so he brushed off his inferential threat. "Okay...." Eren trailed unenthusiastically. "I wasn't hiding the fact it was me. What are you trying to get at?"

Floch kept his plastering smug, giving a little sigh before continuing. "Well.... after I clearly saw you take my stuff, I took it upon myself to follow you.....you set them up quite nicely in a random building.... and you brought some candles with you too...." He trailed, stopping to let all his observations sink into Eren's mind. "I'm sure you had a lot of fun tonight with a certain someone, am I right?"

Eren saw the glint of amusement in his eyes. He knew Floch was pushing for him to snap at any moment. Otherwise why bring this up here? Right now? What could he possibly have to gain from this pointless accusation....Eren knew if he opened his mouth to defend himself it would only lead to more violence and trouble on his end. It took everything within himself to remain cool and collected.

As he noticed Eren didn't take the bait, Floch changed the subject. "I have a question for you Eren, one I've been dying to find out from- well not just from you but everyone actually." Floch blinked a couple times correcting himself. He moved out of Eren's doorway, now glancing down at his feet, still an aura of amusement radiating throughout his entire body.

"What." Eren darkly mumbled.

"What is it about Novia Good that just drives everyone crazy? That's all I ever hear from idiots these days. I mean seriously what is it?? Is it her long brown hair? The dimples she has when she smiles? Cause if you ask me I'd say it's that sweet rack she ha-"

Eren took no time to eliminate the space in between them by grabbing Floch by the shirt and yanking at it hard. He punched Floch in the gut hard and he winced, strangely with a laugh following. "Don't talk about her like that." Eren spat, his firm grip tightening even more to the point the veins on his arms were very much visible.

"I knew you'd be easier to crack than I thought. Mad that I got to her first?" He laughed. Eren gave him a puzzled stare, confused on what his motives were. "What the fuck was your purpose in coming here? To solely piss me off? Because if it was, than you're more of an idiot than I thought."

"No, you're the idiot......the reason I came here was to tell you this; as much as I don't like you, I do believe you are the person that can really lead us to freedom. And if you're over here distracting yourself with some useless whore who gives it out to ever-" Once again Floch had been interrupted, getting more punches to the gut. "Talk about her like that again and its lights out." Eren threatened.

"Alright, geez." Floch wheezed. "My point is: you need to be focusing on what is truly important, and fucking Novia should not be apart of that agenda, so end it." He said straight to the point this time, his tone of voice shifting more sternly now.

Eren revealed a belittling chuckle. "Yeah, right. What the hell are you going to do Floch. I can't believe you of all people are trying to threaten me." Floch used this chance to wriggle out of Eren's grip, smoothening down his shirt. His eyes locked with Eren's in a menacing way. "I thought you might say that...so let me rephrase it for you. End things with Novia. Or....I'll make her life a living hell, physically and mentally."

Floch said nothing else before dissolving their conversation and stroding back down the hall mysteriously. Eren stood there, enraged by all of it. Right now, he couldn't do anything but let Floch's threat torment him until he was punching thick stone walls into oblivion.

.......

Novia laid awake in silence, half of herself overwhelmed with giddy feelings in her stomach about Eren and the other half....taken over by guilt. Guilt for not going to see the captain in his office like he instructed.

What would he do now? It's not like he could possibly make her feel any worse than she already has. Everything about him was just so confusing....He wanted her to stay away from him yet for some reason he was always nearby. The irony. To her it was all worth it though, every rule she broke for Eren, decision she made, kiss she stole....to feel all the perks with him was worth facing the punishments.

A sudden knock at Novia's door made her release a small gasp as she leaned up out of bed. She had no idea who could be at her door. The captain? Eren? She reluctantly kept her hand on the doorknob, preparing herself for whoever was on the other side.

As, the door swung open Floch's uneasy features came into view. Why him.

"Floch...what are you doing here?" She said trying to stay calm but her shaky voice revealed her true nervousness. Flashbacks were coming back into her mind. About that night. That night that changed her perspective on so much...

"It's nice to see you too Novia. What? Surprised I was released? You should really learn how to keep your mouth shut by the way. It clearly gets you nowhere...." He started getting closer to her and Novia panicked. "Stay away from me!" She tried to slam the door but his arm caught it, forcing it to stay open.

The thoughts of that night left Novia in a frozen state, her eyes stayed wide as Floch got closer. Her legs felt like they were nailed to the ground. Why couldn't she move? Or fight back? She was stronger than him? So why was she letting herself be overpowered by just his words alone.

Floch chuckled at Novia's traumatized expression, loving the fact she didn't attempt to fight back at all. "We should have a repeat of that night in my room, you know you felt so soft against me. You're long brown hair grazing me...ahhh it's just so pretty." His fingers looped a lock of her hair, tracing it down.

Novia shooed her hands. "Please, leave me alone Floch. I don't want anything to do with you again....I only said yes before because I needed Mikasa's scarf. It's foolish of you to think there was a part of me that wanted to willingly." Novia pleaded, icy chills raking up and down her spine as he stood in her presence.

Floch's face went into a blank stare. Novia could see in his eyes that wasn't the response he was expecting. He was delusional for thinking their whole experience together was consensual in any way. The captain's words flashed in Novia's mind.

*Virginity is something you give to someone willingly.... not something taken by force. You had it stolen, so don't think it makes you not a virgin because it doesn't*

Floch sighed dramatically. "Hmmmm, you might regret turning me down Novia. You never know how things might pan out later." He smiled, now turning around to leave. Novia narrowed her eyes. "Are you...threatening me?"

"I better get going. Do your hair up nicely for me tomorrow okay?" Floch gave her a wink, disregarding her question entirely. He was obviously toying with her. Why right now was the question that was floating throughout Novia's mind.

And she shut her door, she walked over to her mirror and stared intently. She didn't recognize the terrified girl that stared back at her with dark eyes. Today had gone so up and down, she didn't even know how to feel anymore. About anything. About Floch. Eren. The captain. everyone. The crisis building inside her would surely explode at any given time and she felt that it was coming soon.

Randomly, she glanced over at her dresser, going over and grabbing something out of the first drawer. She went back over to her mirror, gazing at the girl she saw as a stranger in front of her once again. She suddenly saw scissors rise in the frame, surprised it was her own hand that possessed them. And before Novia knew it, all she could hear were the impulse snips of some hair falling to the ground.

.......

Thank you guys for being patient with me. I swear I think being a wattpad writer comes with a curse or something because so much is happening to me....but I won't get into the details of it.

I hope my motivation comes back to me because I miss writing chapters daily. It used to make me feel good and currently it feels like an obligation.

Hope all is well with you guys, and I'll be back in action soon<3

xx,

Rey.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.9K 149 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
120K 3.1K 26
โ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it โž A story in which two teens fall in love through their love of music and idiotic behavior. EREN X...
4.3K 270 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
57.7K 4.1K 28
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...