๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By justlikeyourstories

She's his and He's hers. It's all they could of ever wished for and more, but as they should know by now... More

Hello Again!
Yellow Roses
Induce
E.A.M
Little Games
Asked So Nice
Dray, Dray
Portraits Of Betrayal
Dooms Day Event
Dead End Calls
Another Day, Another Dollar
Poison
Lemon Tea
Baby Mama
Crack In The Shower Glass
Brewing Blue
Slowly But Surely
Mysteries In Castello
I Dont Beg
341 Knockturn Alley
Survived๏ฟผ The Sickness
Dont Make A Sound
Wet Stains
Paint An Elephant
Times Before Draco
Early Mornings And Unexpected Visitors
My Daughter
Babysitter?
Uncloseted Secrets๏ฟผ
So This Is Rich
Petty Lipped Flight Attendant
Fiji
Blood Stains Carpet
Not Again
Holding On
Vanilla
Warm Lips
Make Him Want You
Breakable
You Really Wanna Test Me?
Delusions๏ฟผ
Guest Bedroom
Please Dont Ever Leave Me
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S
A/N

My Wand

6.9K 282 822
By justlikeyourstories

Draco Malfoy

"They still have my wand" I said as I sat down in a seat before the desk and swiped my hand across my mouth.

"You told me to get rid of them and I did" she shrugged as I scoffed and leaned back.

"Where the fuck were you when Daphne drugged me and forced me to pretend that I didn't know who Anna was? I felt so trapped, like Anna was just gonna up and leave in any second" I rose an eye brow as she sipped on her coffee and shrugged.

"I was busy. I do apologise but you and your new fiancé are not my top priority. I had some business in Rome" she smirked as a small sarcastic chuckle left my mouth.

"Well that's great. Do you realise how much shit I put her through whilst you were prancing around in Rome? How much it hurt me to watch her? Not to mention I have death potion brewing in our basement if shit went south. If you had just got rid of them when I first asked a month ago we could of avoided this whole fucking situation. Do you know how I'm supposed to explain this shit to her?" I crossed my arms as she stood from the desk and walked around before leaning in front of me.

"Where are you right now, Draco?" She asked as I rose an eye brow "What is threatening you right now? Are you stressed? Are you gonna have her back?"

"Well, no and yes but-"

"I did my job. I did what you wanted. Yes, it was delayed by a month but it's done. You have no more worries. Lucius and Daphne are gone, they're not coming back-"

"Are they dead?" I asked as she rolled her eyes and moved back around her desk to sit in her chair again.

"Draco. They are gone. You don't need to be asking questions about how I do my work. I get by with people not knowing who I am, people not knowing what happens to the people they pay me to get rid off. Just because you are... well, you does not mean you get special privileges" she said as I shifted in my seat.

"Was it messy?" I asked as she put down her coffee cup.

"In all seriousness Draco you could've done this yourself. I didn't need to do this for you. If you're so concerned about how I did it then maybe don't ask me next time" she laughed as I stood from my chair.

"Next time?" I rose a brow as she stood to my level.

"You're a wanted man, Draco and not in a bad way. There will be others... hopefully they won't be as extreme and careless as Daphne and Lucius but they will try to break you and AnnaLeigh" she licked her lips as she reached up and pressed her palm to my shoulder, pushing me back down in the seat.

"I really wish you would of told me or given me a heads up of when you were gonna do it" I said as I sat back once again.

"How do you mean?" She asked as she sat back down in her seat.

"I confessed that I really didn't forget about her and then she told me they went missing. I went pale and nearly shat myself" I shrugged as she choked out a laughter.

"Shat yourself, why?" She rose a brow in amusement as I smirked.

"I wasn't sure if it was you that did it. I apparated straight to you and I actually hoped that you had my wand, Which in fact is still a concern of mine" I shrugged again

"Look, I could get my agents on it. See if they recovered it in the after math or if it's hidden somewhere in the pathetic little room they were in. I'll get back to you if so but if not then it might be time for you to get a new wand" she shrugged and took another sip of her coffee.

"Thank you" I sighed as she put down her cup and smiled.

"Finally. Been waiting for you to say that since you got here, but I am curious, what actually happened?" she asked as I sighed and shifted in my seat.

"Lucius wanted me to get married to Daphne instead of Anna but I simply refused. Daphne didn't like that and when I attended my mother's charity event she drugged me and forced me to pretend I forgot About Anna and my daughter, in hopes she would give up on me and leave. She threatened her, Elora and My mother. I thought she was bluffing but turns out she wasn't and Anna ended up in Hospital" I said, holding my head down.

"Yeah I heard she was hospitalised" She said "I'm sorry"

"Yeah. It's actually good that you got to them when you did because if they found out I confessed to Anna they would probably kill her" I said in a nervous chuckle.

"I wish there was something more I could do to help" she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I mean you could've tortured them until they gave up my wand and then did whatever the fuck you did to them" I joked as she laughed.

"And you could've told me they had your wand in the first place" she tried to argue but I shook my head.

"When I asked you to get rid of them, none of this was a possibility. I was still in the hospital with Elora. I had my wand" I crossed my leg over the other.

"Enough about your fucking wand, Draco. You have her now, you're not gonna leave, she's not gonna leave–well at least not until she finds out the way you brush your teeth" she smirked as I mocked an offended state.

"For your information, she knows, she has seen" I said in a matter of factly tone.

"Wow and she's still with you? The patience she has, she must really love you" she joked as I poked my tongue to the inside of my mouth and nodded.

"I hate you sometimes" I shook my head as she let out another small laugh.

"I hate you all the time" she joked as I swiped the glass of water that was next to her "Hey-"

"You have coffee" I said as I drank it.

"I offered you a coffee" she said as I placed the cup back onto the table.

"I drink tea, Darling. Coffee smells and tastes like shit" I smirked as she rose an eye brow and stood.

"First off all, Coffee is the only thing that keeps me from slitting your throat and if you call me darling again I might just break the espresso machine" she said as I smirked.

"Sit down" I rolled my eyes as she cleared her throat and did as I said "Fuck- this has all been such a shit show"

"This is what happens when you get wrapped up in wrong Greengrass" she crossed her arms as she sat back.

"I got wrapped up in both of them. Only one of them was fucking insane and the other... I had a kid with. She was a fucking bitch tho" I said as she laughed.

"Speaking of... how's Scorpius?" She asked as I threw my head back in a sigh.

"I um–I actually wouldn't know. I haven't seen him in almost 9 months" I shrugged as her eyes widened.

"What- Draco why!?" She frowned as I rose a brow.

"I kicked him out-"

"You kicked him out, for fuck sake" she groaned.

"He abused the fuck out of Anna, cheated on her, set up someone to almost rape her and then went ahead and got some random Weasley pregnant. All at the ripe old age of 19" I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"Draco-"

"There isn't an excuse for his actions. He's lucky that kicking him out was all I did" I said as she sighed heavily.

"Where is he?" She asked as I shrugged.

"Last I heard was that he's at Bonnie Weasley's but he never stays in the one place for too long. Honestly I really don't care. He wants to act like shit then I'll treat him like shit. I will always love him but I no longer like him" I said as I placed my hands at the back of my head. I was so sick and tired of this Scorpius conversation

"Draco's he's your son, you can't just-"

"He's your son too!" I stood from my chair, starting to get angry. Everything he did was filling my head "You can't sit there and tell me that I'm doing something wrong. Shit, I might be doing it wrong but at least he knows I'm Alive, Astoria" 

What- 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯

Word count 1489.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...
17 0 15
{-A love story between Draco Malfoy and Esmeralda Snape-} {~He's loved her since the day he saw her, but he ruined everything before they even starte...
134K 4.5K 38
//DRARRY// Draco Malfoy has always had a thing for Harry Potter. It was never just 'a phase'. It slowly progressed into something more than a thing...
271 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...