A Little Worse. (Bruce Banner...

By iluvlu2

My name is Y/n Goldblood ,and I'm like every teenage girl in this world, trying to find someone to understand... More

Info
Your info/intro
Part one|Uncle Brucie
Part two|A lil green bean
Part three|Getting a snack
Part four|Mini-me
Part five| Lost again
Part six|On a mission
Part seven|Lost or found
Part eight| Safe house
Sequel or nah
Bonus chapter

Part nine|The End

237 4 0
By iluvlu2

Please vote and comment 😁

Your POV:

I went with 'Dad' to find Nat. "Natasha?!" He said as we went higher on the steps. " Nat!! " I said "Natasha!!" He said again. " Bruce, Y/n!?! " she yelled. We ran to a cell, "You all right." He said touching the cell bars. " Yeah. " she said "The team is in the city. It's about to light up." I said anxiously. " I don't suppose you guys found a key lying around somewhere . " she said as 'Dad and I backed up. "Yeah, I did. " he as the weapon he brought with him, powered up and blasted the cell door.

Nat opened the door, as 'Dad's put the weapon down. "So what's our play? " she said "We're here to get you to safety." He said " Job's not finished. " she said "We could help with the evacuation, but I-we can't fight near civilians," he said as she just stared. " And you've done plenty, our right is over," he said walking closer to her. "So we just disappear?" She said with a small smile and glances at me, and Dad. We sprinted down to the ground floor, When suddenly the ground started shaking Nat paused, "We gotta move." I said as the building started breaking. "You're not gonna turn green?" She said looking at us.

" I've got a compelling reason not to lose my cool. " 'Dad' said looking Nat in the eyes. " I adore you," she said as she grabbed his head and kissed him, I looked at them awkwardly. Then Nat suddenly pushed him off her into a, extremely large hole in the ground. I stared at her, "But I need the other guy." She said.

Dad roared as he jumped out of the hole, landed almost in the same spot he was before, and smirked at Nat. " Dad? " I said as he turned his head to me and nodded. I smiled and he returned. "Let's finish the job." Nat said as we calmed on his back and he jumped out of the falling building, "Woah. " Nat said as I just smiled, laughing at her.

He landed on the side of the floating portion of Slovakia. f
Fast as he could, he jump into a forest, Nat flew off his back as I jumped off. She quickly corrected herself huffing. "I hope this makes us even," she said as I chuckled, smiling and dad Turned towards her, grunting. "Now go be a hero." She said as he ran off and her eyes landed on me.

" I hope you got some anger in you, kid," she said, as I scoffed and stepped back a little and she stood back. I cracked my neck, "You kiddin' me, I'm always angry." I said, as I changed and walked up to her. "Hey big...Girl," she said, I huffed " The same goes for you. " she said running off. As I roared and ran into battle.

Nobody's POV:

Y/n started smashing every robot she saw. Roaring, until a blue blur passed her, suddenly Pietro appeared in front of her. " Hey, little sister," he said as they did a little handshake, and Pietro ran off to fight again, with Y/n doing the same. A cloud of robots followed her, shooting her, making her angry. She jumped up and grabbed two of them and smashed them together.

"You must Y/n Maximoff or Y/n Banner." The robot said as she tilted her head. "It's a shame we have to fight, you would've made a great" She smacked the robot before it could finish. She heard screaming and looked up to see a woman falling. She jumped up caught her, and landed on the bridge. Carefully placing her down, she looked at Y/n confused then ran off. "Y/n!?" Steve said as she turn towards him. "Is that you sweetheart?" He said. Y/n smirked once again.

"Hey, sweetheart." Steve said smiling, "You can't save them all." The robot said running towards them only to be hit by Steve's shield. " You'll never-" it said as Steve reattached his shield from the robot, making talk off the bridge. " "Never" what You didn't finish! " he said making Y/n smirked as a car dropped next to us, with Thor on top of it. He jumped off the car in walked off. "What, were you napping?" Steve said. "C'mon Y/n let's finish this," Steve said.

Y/n jumped back into battle as well, she saw Clint surrounded by robots and went to help when she saw Wanda come out the doors breaking the robots in half. "Hey, green bean," Clint said huffing as Y/n help him up. "Thank you?" He said patting her hand."Okay?" Y/n said. "Did you just talk?" Clint said. Y/n nodded " Alright we're all clear here. " Clint as Wanda ran over to Y/n. "Are you ok," Wanda said, floating up to Y/n's face, placing her hand on her face. Y/n lead into her hand and nodded. She watched Pietro pick up Wanda and runoff. Clint looks in the direction where he ran off and points his arrow. Clint groans and got ready to run in that direction.

Y/n steps in front of him and gestures for him to get on her back. "You're my favorite, you know that?" Clint said as he climbed onto her back. "I heard that Clint," Natasha said from her earpiece. Clint chuckles. "Alright kid, let's go." He said. Y/n jumps in the air. Clint points "Over there!" He yelled. Y/n "hops" her way to the rest of the Avengers. When robots attack them. One of them ripped Clint off her back and threw him. "AH." He screamed until his vision caught him. "Hey! Guys he has Y/n!" Cliny said as Vision place him on the ground.

Y/n kicked and squirmed. "You, my green beauty, will be my solution." The robot as she kicked, smashed, but more robots were replaced. The robots flew her toward where the Avengers were fighting. They heard Y/n roar, "Now that I have your attention." Ultron began talking not noticing that Y/n's veins started turning orange. Hulk was ready to save her, when Ultron put his hand against her head threatening, to kill her. Making Hulk pause, Y/n's eyes turned orange.

"What's happening to her," Thor said, as all the robots that were on Y/n started to melt, along with the hand that Ultron had pressed against her head. Ultron snatched his hand away. " What the?!" He said "That." Wanda answered Thor. as Y/n started biting and melting the robots apart. Everyone looked surprised, even Hulk. Y/n's hair turned to fire as she finished off the rest of the robots that were on her.

(Still green)

She landed on the ground and walked towards the Avengers and stood with them. " Ok, who knew that she could do that?" Tony said. Wanda, Bruce, and Vision raise their hands. "I'm so glad she's on our side." Clint said, "Make that two of us." Steve said as they began to fight off more of the robots. When the robots got a few, Tony, vision, and Thor, all blasted Ultron, then they paused. "You know with the benefit of hindsight.." Ultron began only to be punched by Hulk. Hulk slowly turn towards the other robots and chased after them, Y/n's fire faded and her eyes turn green and she followed after Hulk.

Time skip~

Y/n and Hulk were walking around, kicking stuff around, when Natasha came from around the corner. Hulk spotted her first, throwing down what he had in his hand, getting y/n's attention. Natasha took off her glove.

"Hey you guys, the Sun's getting real low." She walked closer to them. She raised her hand, hulk walked closer to her, and Y/n watched carefully. As Hulk reached out to her, a net shoot at them, hulk pick Natasha up and carried her to safety, as Y/n ran off, and saw Pietro on the ground, with Steve there picking him up, she notice the bullets wholes in him, ran after the jet "Y/N NO, COME BACK." Steve commanded. As she jump towards the jet, she saw Ultron fall from the jet, when she got in, she saw Hulk sitting down.

Wanda's POV:

I walked up to Ultron, ready to kill him. "Wanda." He said faintly as I kneel next to him. " If you stay here, you'll die. " he said " Part of me just did. " I said leaning in a little. "Do you know how that felt?" I said as I use my power to take out a piece of him, it landed in my hand. " It felt like that I said. I watch him shut down for good. When suddenly everything started to fall, I sat there. I felt arms wrapped around me, its vision. He flew out of there and got me to safety.

Your POV:

"Hey, big guy. We did it, the jobs finished." She said as 'dad' walked closer. " Now I need you to turn this bird around, okay? " she said as he got closer. "We can't track you guys in stealth mode. So help me out. " she said as he sat down and reached out, "I need you.." He turn it off. and I walked over to him and sat close to him. He wrapped his arms around me as the jet flew, to God knows where.

Nobody's POV:

Steve's POV:

After we recruited the others, me and Sam were talking. When he looked behind me. "What?" I said. "What's that in your back pocket?" He said pointing. "I reached back and patted my pocket, to see what he was talking about. And did feel something. I pull it out, and it was a folded photo. "Looks like an old photo," I said. I opened it up and I was with a baby, I think her name was- "Y/n!?" Sam said looking at the photo. I look at the photo again and the baby did look like Y/n. "What the?" I said. "You think that's her great-grandma or something," Sam said. "I don't know," I said. And we continue walking.

If Bruce and Y/n ever come back, I'll ask them about this.

Thanks for reading...😁

Thanks for reading my first book, I love you guys so much.

xoxo-lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.3K 18
โ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ก? ๐€๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก๐จ๐ฅโž ...
955 4 21
When the new avenger goes missing under mysterious circumstances, her forbidden lover Tony stark seems to be knowing more than he lets on. I do not o...
418K 14.9K 131
Y/N is an analyst, and one of the best. Tony recruited her a year ago to the Avengers Compound, where she lives in the staffing building. She quickly...
445 5 16
An attempt for peace goes awry and the heroes must band together to stop a murderous robot. Help comes from unexpected places, and sometimes heroes...