𝐌𝐲 π„π§πœπ‘πšπ§π­πžπ 𝐑𝐨�...

By -selonophilewrites

πš‚πš’πšŸπšŠπšŠπš—πšπš’ π™Ίπš›πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšŠ π™Ίπšžπš–πšŠπš› πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝟸𝟹-πš’πšŽπšŠπš›-πš˜πš•πš πš™πšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚜𝚝�... More

✰ π™²πšŠπšœπš ✰
✰ π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟢 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟹 ✰
✰ π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš—πš (πš—πš˜πšπšŽ) ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟺 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟻 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟽 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟾 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟢 ✰
✰ πšƒπš πš’πšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπšŒπš˜πšžπš—πš ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟷 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟸 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟹 ✰
✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹𝟺 ✰

✰ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟼 ✰

2.6K 175 52
By -selonophilewrites

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢: 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

I turned around scared, but relaxed and let out my breath when I saw it was none other than Ashwin. 

"I'll go with you," I heard Ashwin whisper and I immediately denied it. 

"No Ashwineyy, stay here with everyone. I'll be right back," I said as I tried to pull my arm out of his hand, but he squeezed harder so I wouldn't move. I raised both eyebrows, showing him that it was not a good idea and he let me go. When I saw the door to the ladies bathroom, I took a deep breath, relieved to finally arrive. Seeing my reflection in the mirror, I widened my eyes at my despicable appearance. So that was why Ashwin was concerned. 

The urge to throw up came back and I quickly went into one of the bathroom booths and knelt on the floor, throwing up everything into the toilet. I think I threw up everything that I ate until breakfast yesterday. When I felt that I was not going to throw up anymore, I sat on the floor and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I started to sob, but I was trying to stop myself from crying. 

I really should go to the doctor. After a while, I got up, got out of the bathroom booth and went to the big sink, and washed, my hands and my face. I washed until my face looked like I haven't recently thrown up. When I splashed water at my face a reasonable amount of times, I smiled contentedly and headed for the door. 

As soon as I opened it, I saw Ashwin with his arms crossed staring at the door, and as soon as he saw me, he pushed off the wall he was leaning on and went towards me. 

"Are you okay," he asked softly while analyzing me. 

"I'm ok, don't worry," I said smiling while caressing his cheeks with my hands gently. 

"Ok then," he replied and silence prevailed. He sure as hell was suspicious of me. 

"Let's have lunch. I am hungry," I said trying to change the topic. I was sure he was going to get mad at me for saying this, but to my surprise, Ashwin said nothing about it. 

Before walking to the restaurant, we said goodbye to everyone and told them that we wanted to have lunch only for the two of us, but that we would have dinner with everyone at my parents' house. As soon as everyone agreed, Ashwin and I started walking towards the restaurant he insisted on taking me. Halfway through walking, I got to see many people running, flying a kite, eating ice cream and several couples happily walking while holding hands. And I wondered if one day I and Ashwin could be happy and carefree as them. I think it depends on Ashwin, and I know it will never happen, but you never know. 

While I smiled through the wind, Ashwin, however, contained his serious expression, to show people that he was not a guy that could play a joke on, and I smiled, finding it funny and sad at the same time. All the time, Ashwin needs to show people something. When you don't want to frighten them, you have to keep them away from a possible approach. And I know that this is all his way of showing that he is not hurt, even if he is. Not that I hurt him physically or emotionally, but the world and society did. 

Everyone is judging him as if he were not normal because he had a difficult past that caused him to completely change his personality. But the Ashwin Kumar I love is not carried away by the opinion of others. He believes in live your life your way. Not that it is easy, but at least he tries. Something that people don't usually do. That's what I admire so much about him. 

"You're staring at me," he said and I woke up from my thoughts with Ashwin's comment. I looked at him and he had a small smile on his lips. 

"You mean admiring, I prefer you call it that way," I said trying to hide my shyness and blush because I was caught in the act. 

"Well, it is weird. I mean weird to stare at someone in the public, even though we're married. Well, for me it is," he said as he grimaced, but he soon laughed after. 

"It's romantic," I admitted. 

I told him to bend down so I can whisper in his ears. 

"Who the hell told you to grow like a freaking lic building?? Huh, only if you knew that you were going to get a short wife," I said frustratingly and he laughed hard at my comment. I pretended to be mad at him for laughing at my frustration. 

But to my surprise, he bent down and gave me a forehead kiss. A forehead kiss. In the public. Wow! My Ashwin Kumar is changing and it is for the better. 

I just looked at him, with teary eyes, and he was just staring at me as if I were a mirage. I just blinked my eyes before a tear could fall. I laughed happily, thanking god. I got a hold of his bicep so we could start walking. 

Here's the update as I promised you guys. Hope you enjoy this chapter. 💜💜💜

Please tell me if I'm meeting your guy's expectations 🤔🤔🤔 If not, I can make some changes.

What do you think about this chapter? I felt like we needed some happy moments, so I added this chapter!!! What do you think is wrong with Sivaangi? Will she be okay? 🤔🤔🤔

The next update will be next Friday. Ignore any typos and grammar mistakes. Feedbacks and suggestions are welcomed. Pleechhh comment !! 🤩🤩🤩

Big hugs and kisses to all of you guys. Love you guys so much. 🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
257K 24.6K 64
Story of two individuals who chose different paths. But destiny decides to cross their path again. Is it for good or bad... That is left to destiny. ...
21K 1.7K 14
A story that revolves around the cop and his wife... He gets a case can he solve it ? what are all the problems will he go through ?
36.9K 3.2K 21
This story is based on my own imagination. This story is crime, mystery, thriller and more love. Plus, i became ashaangi and Cooku with Comali fan, t...