Cant Love Everybody : Sophomo...

By GiftedLotus

Go back 2 Years into Jason and Danny's life, back when they first met. Experience their love, heartbreak and... More

Chapter One : From the Beginning
Chapter Three : Hiding
Chapter Four : Jealous
Chapter Five : Hollow Meanings
Chapter Six : The Blackmail
Chapter Seven : The Not So Happy Ending
Chapter Eight : I miss him
Chapter Nine : The Birthday Party
Chapter Ten : Love and Basketball
Chapter Eleven : Love Again
Chapter Twelve : Man Down
Chapter Thirteen : Father-less
Chapter Fourteen : Love was all we had Pt. 1
Chapter Fifteen : Love was All we Had
Chapter Sixteen : To the End

Chapter Two : First Day Cuties

6.8K 205 52
By GiftedLotus

     Chapter Two : First Day Cuties

( Danny in Link )

Danny POV:

I was on my way to 4th Period. So far, I kinda like this school. I made my first friend in Homeroom, Kiesha, shes pretty cool. Shes fine as hell, long, curly, brown hair, silky caramel skin, she was gorgeous. Everytime we walk down the hall together people just stare at her booty. Shit, I even got caught starring at It, and Im not even straight.

       I walk in class and see him. Soon as I walked in he started throwing that cute ass smile at me. But I cant just fall right into a relationship, I'm not ready for that yet. And ai dont think he is either. I need to see how serious he is so I just held back a smile and mean mugged his ass.

     I tried to find a seat and the only ones left was the one next to him and the one infront of him so either way I was fucked.I mean it's not like I dont want to sit by him. Im just 'tryna stay away. So I sat down to the one next to him, and immediatley get on my phone to avoid eye contact with him.

Jason POV:

"So when you gon stop playing and let me holla at'chu ?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Huh?" He said like he didnt hear me.

"You heard me."

"Obviously I didn't" he said with a straight look on his face. I started chuckiling

"Why you being so mean to me?"

"Cause I"- He got cut off by the teacher, Ms. Brown, Shes was calling someones name

"Daniel, Daniel Thompson" Ms.Brown said

"Here" I heard a dissapointed voice come from next to me.

I smirked,"Ahh, So Daniel is the cuties name"

"Its Danny, and Never is the answer to your first question"He said like he didnt care for my conversation. The teacher called my name

"Jason, Jason Collins" I answered her quickly, He looked at me as I said here.

After a while I just gave up on his attitude, not completely though cause I liked having to work for him, something I hadn't done in awhile.

Danny POV:

So after he finally stopped asking me questions, we just sat and listened to the teacher for the rest of class. She wasnt talking about nothing I was intrested in so I took my phone back out. After a couple minutes, the Bell rung. I got up but left my phone on my desk so I could put my backpack on. Jason took my phone and ran down the hall. He was so fast I couldnt even catch em.

The people on the intercom announced all Sophomores and Juniors would have lunch together so I knew I would see him soon.

I was to lazy to go looking for him so I went to go find Kiesha. She was hugged up on the guy I saw earlier with Jason.

   She introduced us, "Danny this is Tony, Tony this is Danny"

"Yeah, I know him babe..."

"Forreal? From where?"she asked scrunching up her face

"I tried to hook him and Jason up earlier, He shot him down though" he said chuckiling. She looked at me laughing,

"Bitch you turned down Jason? Thats my best friend. Damnn, You know how many people want him? Well the ones that don't know he's gay anyway" She said suprised like.

"No, He been trying to get at me all day though"I said giggling.

"Well yall would be so cute together"

I shrugged. The bell for lunch rang and we all walked together. I immediately start looking for Jason. I spotted him as he snuck out the cafeteria and left, I dont know where though.

Me, Kiesha and Tony all sat our trays down at a table. I impatiently tapped my foot, wondering where this nigga could be.

"Danny," Kiesha said as she looked up from her phone, I'm guessing reading a text. "Jason wants you to meet him the bathroom"

"The bathroom, why the hell does he want me to meet him in the bathroom ?" She shrugged at my question. I hope he plan on giving my damn phone back.

I cautiously walked in the bathroom, "Where the hell is he at?" I mumbled. A stall creepily opened and slowly but surely, he showed himself.

"Can I have my Phone back now" I said with an attitude and crossed my arms.

"I don't know what your talking about" he said showing that smile of his again

"Don't play with me Jason. Where's my phone ?"

"What? This phone?" he said smiling and holding my phone in the air.

"Yes, Now Give it to me" I said trying to climb up his body. He wasn't that much taller than me, he was about 5'11, but his arms were long so it made me struggle. He kept the phone above him, so I kept trying to climb him like a tree, accidentally feeling every ab and muscle he had. Sad to say, it made me a little horny but I quickly snapped out of it.

He finally brung the phone down a little bit. I reached for it one more time, but he quickly put it in his back pocket. I was losing my patience so I punched him in the gut,

"Owee" He shouted in pain holding his stomach, I went for another one but he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall.

"Let me go and give me my phone back!" I shouted.

"Not until you agree to go on a date with me"

"No nigga, now let me go"

"No. Not until -"

"Fine." I said looking into his lightbrown eyes.

"But 1 Date and thats it" I said angrily.

"One date is all I need" He said as he quickly pecked my forehead and released me from his tight grip.

"Oh,and I put my phone number in there"

Jason POV:

I finally let him go and gave him his phone back. He snatched his phone and stormed out the bathroom. I follow behind him purposely so I could stare at his booty. It sounds perverted I know but Yall didnt see it. I know he saw me starring but I think he just didnt care. We got to where Tony and Kiesha were sitting, and sat with them.

"Awee, look at yall. Walking to lunch together" Kiesha teased.

"Where yall been at?" Tony asked.

"Somewhere wasting my damn time" Danny quickyly answered backed.

"What happened?" Kiesha asked looking at both of us.

"Just know that we're going on a date" I said smiling.

"Are you serious? Forreal?" Tony and Kiesha said kinda suprised.

Kiesha POV:

"Why yall sound so suprised?" Jason asked.

"Because knowing yo ass you probably forced him to" I said jokingly but serious.

"Thats cause he did" Danny snapped but somehow cracking a tiny smile.

"Kiesha, how you know Danny anyway?" Jason asked

"First day cuties, remember ?"

The lunch bell rung, and it was our last period.  Me and Danny, got this class, Homeroom, and 2nd Period so I immediately sit next to him since I dont f/w nobody in here. Especially Natasha's fugly ass. Thats Tony's Ex. That bitch aint liked me since 6th grade when I took Tony from her. I ignored the bitch, a queen should never step off her throne to address a peasant throwing stones.

"So when is yalls date?" I asked Danny.

"Girl, I dont even know, Im kinda excited though" He said blushing.

"Bitch you wasnt all excited at lunch"

"Thats cause I was still mad that he took my phone, but Im glad he showed me he can take control" he said smirking. Class was over and I guess Natasha and ha fake ass friend Destiny wanted to try me today, cause the bitches tryed to bump into me.

"Damn, Watch where the fuck yall going." I snapped. They just smirked and walked away. I swear one of these days Ima knock them bitches out

Jason POV:

Me and Tony waited outside for Kiesha and Danny afer school was over. We on the basketball team, so thats pretty much all we talk about. When the next game was, who the best player on the team was, what we average a game, you know, shit like that.

    I stopped talking to him when I saw Danny wave Kiesha byee I rushed to him.

"Danny bitch text me, okay? & Bye Jason" I heard her say "Okay" I saw him say with his cute ass smile.

     "So is that what I gotta say to get you to text me?" I said catching up. His mood changed so fast you wouldve thought he was bipolar.

"What do you want Jason, I said we could go on a date,OK" he reassured me.

"Thats not what I wanted.." I said.

"Well, what is it?" He said kind of relaxing his tone.

"I wanted to walk you home"

"You don't even know where I live and that's too far of a walk" he said

"No I dont no where you live but since we get on the same bus stop I figured you live somewhere close. And the bus stop is only 6 blocks from here so."

"Forreal?" he said kind of suprised. I started chuckling,

"Yeah, maybe if  you wasnt on your phone so much, you wouldve noticed" I said jokingly.

"Shut up" he said surprisingly laughing.

Danny POV:

I let him walk me home. We talked the whole way there. Hes actually pretty intresting, he still trying to flirt with me of course but I try to ignore it. We got around to where I live.

"Which house is it?"

"That one," I pointed."Wheres yours?" I asked him.

"Why? Ohhh I see" he said smiling, "You wanna know where I live so you can sneak in and lay up with me" he said jokingly.

"Dont flatter yourself" I said. He ended up pointing to the house next to mine. "Looks like we're neighbors" he said.

"Yea, well, I gotta go"

"Can I text you?" he asked as he walked me to the door.

"Shit, well since you already put your number in my phone, I guess so"

"Coo" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.  I kinda blushed but not enough to where he would notice. I watched him walk home as I unlocked my door. I smiled and walked in.

"Dad, Im -" The sharp sting of a hand scorched my skin.

Thanks For Reading. Please excuse any grammatical errors.

Vote

Comment

Add

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 153 34
Matthew is a bisexual and everyone knew. He has a rough life that he has to deal with and this dude named Shawn isn't helping any better. But will th...
5.1M 215K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
725K 25.5K 58
BL favorite || #1 in LGBTQ, BxB, BOYLOVE, HOMOEROTIC, MASCULINITY, MUSCLE, HUNKS, and many more || When Johnny and Jason, the high school football te...
2.7K 94 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...