ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷|ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ|

By zeMag-e

The Rein's and Creed's were the rulers of the American and Italian Mafia. They were the strongest Mafia in th... More

-ɴ ᴏ ᴛ ɪ ᴄ ᴇ : ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ꜱ ! ! !-
ɪ ɴ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ ᴅ ᴜ ᴄ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ
ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴘ ʀ ᴏ ɢ ʀ ᴇ ꜱ ꜱ
ᴘ ʀ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ɢ ᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ɪ ᴛ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ꜱ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ᴡ ʜ ᴇ ɴ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ᴡ ʜ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ꜰ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ɴ ᴏ ᴛ ɢ ᴏ ɴ ɴ ᴀ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴘ ᴇ ɴ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ꜰ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ᴡ ɪ ꜱ ᴇ ᴡ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ ꜱ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ꜰ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ꜱ ꜰ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴛ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ꜱ ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ-
ꜰ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ ᴛ ʀ ᴇ ᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ꜰ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ ʀ ᴇ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴏ ɴ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ꜰ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ ʀ ᴇ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴏ ɴ - ᴘ2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ꜱ ᴛ ʀ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ 3-
. . .
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ʀ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ʙ ᴏ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ᴍ ᴏ ɴ ꜱ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ꜱ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ᴛ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ꜱ-
. . .
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ʜ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ʜ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15: ɢ ᴏ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: ʀ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ʙ ᴏ × 2 - ᴘ2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: ɢ ᴏ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ - ᴘ2
. . .
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: ʀ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ʙ ᴏ × 3 - ᴘ3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19: ᴘ ʜ ᴀ ꜱ ᴇ 1-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20: ᴘ ʜ ᴀ ꜱ ᴇ 1 - ᴘ2
. . .
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21: ᴘ ʜ ᴀ ꜱ ᴇ 2-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22: ᴘ ʜ ᴀ ꜱ ᴇ 2 - ᴘ2
. . .
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23: ɴ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24: ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇ 3-
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25: ʀ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ᴛ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ꜱ-
. . .
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26: ᴀ ʟ ᴍ ᴏ ꜱ ᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27: ᴀ ʟ ᴍ ᴏ ꜱ ᴛ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28: ʀ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ʙ ᴏ × 4 - ᴘ4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29: ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴘ ʏ ᴅ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴅ ᴀ ʏ
ᴇ ᴘ ɪ ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ɢ ᴇ
ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ' ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴏ ᴛ?
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
...

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ᴄ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ ᴇ ꜱ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴛ ɪ ᴄ ꜱ

36K 515 619
By zeMag-e

Diona (Rein) Ivanov

Diona is an English baby name that means the sacred spring. This name is unique, and a perfect choice for your baby as this name came from a Diona, a Greek goddess, Queen, and wife of Zeus, the King of the Gods.

-Age: 17
-Sexuality: Bi
-the ONLY girl of the Rein family.
-Blonde hair
-Purple eyes (Alexandria's Genesis)
-Assassin: Devil's Kiss
-Speaks English, ASL, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Danish, Arabic, Irish, Bulgarian, and Chinese & more fluently. (Polyglot)
-Has IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder), DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), Depression, Auditory Memory, Eidetic (Photographic) Memory.
Fun Fact: Has an IQ of 195. During her free time, she likes to dance and box to release energy.

Status: Russian Mafia Leader/CEO of Divine Inc. (Known as 'Dee' in the business world.

____

____

Armani Creed

The name Armani is primarily a gender-neutral name of Italian origin that means Son Or Kin Of Armand. Means Warrior.

-Age: 18
-Sexuality: Straight
-The oldest son of the Creed Family
-Black hair
-Green eyes
Speaks English, Italian, and Spanish

Status: Italian Mafia Leader

____

____

____

Family & Friends:

(Rein)

David Rein(46): Previous leader of American Mafia.
-Character Description: Married to the love of his life Esme Rein. Has 8 sons and he loves them equally. Was very depressed when his princess was kidnapped. 

Esme Rein(44): Previous queen of American Mafia
-Character Description: Married to the love of his life David Rein. Has 8 sons and she loves them equally. Was very depressed when her princess was kidnapped. 

Jacob(26): Oldest son of the Rein Family and current leader of the American Mafia
-Character Description: Always has a 'don't fuck with me' face on. Barely smiles anymore since his 'ray of purple' was kidnapped. Can be very sexist.

Micheal(25): Second oldest son of the Rein Family and underboss of the American Mafia
-Character Description: Has a motherly vibe. Very sweet and mushy when needed but will kill you without a second thought when messed with his family.

James(23): Third oldest son of the Rein Family and head doctor of the American Mafia
-Character Description: Likes taking care of others. Kind to others when they're worth it.

Cameron(21): Fourth oldest son and head of weaponry/armory
-Character Description: Can come off as cold. Take after his big brother Jacob and looks on at him. Very misunderstood and angry.

Elijah(Sniper)/Isaiah(fighter)(19): Fifth/sixth oldest - twins
-Characters Description: Elijah is very quiet. He's observing and only talks when needed. Gets close to Diona first as they have more in common. Isaiah is a hothead. He doesn't think before he says and does stuff. He's the 'Xander' of the family. Has been very angry since Diona was kidnapped. Elijah is the oldest twin by 15 minutes. They're both seniors in high school as they weren't able to finish due to the Mafia.

Brett(hacker)/Rhett(hacker)(18): Seventh/eighth oldest - twins
-Character Description: Brett and Rhett are both equally smart. They both love to prank and make jokes. They try to keep the family happy with their jokes. When it comes to business, they're serious and are your go-to when you need to know something about anyone and anything. Brett is the oldest twin by 20 minutes. They're both seniors in high school.

Mason(5): youngest child of the Rein's
-Character Description: Only one other than Diona that inherited purple eyes (Alexandria's Genesis) Mason doesn't talk. The family thinks he's mute but they don't spend enough time with him. Since Diona got kidnapped, they didn't want another child after that. Yes, they love and care about him but not enough to give him their full attention. When he hears he has a sister, he's very happy and for the first time, he speaks which shocks the family. He becomes very very close to Diona. Diona becomes protective of him and he doesn't mind because he finally has someone's attention.

(Creed)

Lorenzo Creed(47): Previous leader of the Italian Mafia
-Character Description: Married to the love of his life Stella Creed. Has 3 sons and he loves them equally. Was very sad for the Rein's when Diona was kidnapped as he considers them as family.

Stella Creed(43): Previous queen of the Italian Mafia
-Character Description: Married to the love of her life Lorenzo Creed. Has 3 sons and she loves them equally. Was very sad for the Rein's when Diona was kidnapped as she considers them as family.

Aiden/Caden(17): They're jokesters just like Brett and Rhett but Caden is the most mature of the bunch even though he's the youngest of the bunch. They both respect and look on Armani for advice and guidance.

(Friends - Extras)

Alex Chase(21): Diona's second in command, the ex-boyfriend of Diona. He doesn't know the extent of Maxim and Diona's past. Just knows they were 'father and daughter'.

Alexa Chase(18): Diona's third in command, best girlfriend. She doesn't know the extent of Maxim and Diona's past. Just knows they were 'father and daughter'.

Mack(15): He's like Diona's little brother. Diona saved his life...(will be explained)he works for Diona in the mafia. He doesn't know the extent of Diona's past.

Matthew(22): Takes care of Diona's legal business when she's busy because that's what he's paid to do.

(Levi Markuski: 18 - Ex of Diona) & Jay Remy(17): Armani's second and third in commands. Also his best friends. Trusts them and considers them as family. Also friends with the Reins.

Olivia Remy & Ring Jin(16): Diona's new friends while with the Rein's.

____

Kidnapper:

Maxim Ivanov(50): Fucking mental and psychopathic. A deranged maniac. He's obviously dead...like dead...like gone...like will never be resurrected... courtesy of our queen Diona. Tortured Diona and made her the way she is today. He made her what she is today.

____

____

*Aesthetics are all made by me. I got the pictures from Pinterest and therefore do not own any rights to them.*

____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 40.5K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...
15.6K 340 18
A mafia family spilt apart after the triplets where taken. Finally after 16 years they find them, all completely different. They were bounced around...
43.3K 840 23
Celestine was worried that after 10 years of living in misery in the end there really was no one to save her . At age 15 she was starting to give up...
1.3M 31.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...