Accidental Attachment

By R-Maya

A hate love story between Sree, an ordinary girl and Vikram a businessman. What happens when they meet! Will... More

Prologue
1 Year Ago
New project
Chemistry
The Mansion
Hatred
Blame
Vikram
First day
Unwell
Moments
Flee away
Stories
The kid
police station
the coffee shop
Human hearts
The truth
feelings
Friends?
Time
The business trip
close or near
The party
love
To be or not
sweet and sour
fake or true
Stone heart
the engagement
The run
Unsayable feelings
The village
Tender
The bull
First Kiss
Aftermath
Spy
The Ex
Break up
Don't leave me
The Proposal
Date
Official
In his house
His Father
In his arms
Sweet Moments
The fire
Sensations
Allure
The meet
Birthday plans
The Island
Island romance
Mehendi Chaos
Finding her
Saving her
Heart Break
3 years later...
New beginnings
Bliss
Bitter
Wedding?
Unnerved
Concern?
Place
The rain
Sick
deal
Feel my heart
Togetherness
Seconds
Mystical
Temptations
Hangover
2 Hearts
Euphoria
next day
Her house
Allure
Imminent
Regret
Unfaltered
Intense
Amour
Vows
Tranquility
Riverbank
Me and You
Will you be with me
Escape
Trip
Closer
Changes
Attached
What my eyes convey
Happily Ever After

Broken heart

4.2K 142 3
By R-Maya

Vikram

Diya's eyes were puffy from crying. She still wanted to explain to me.

"It's true love, Anna" , she said.

"Di, remember what happened when you where in class 12. Your so called love.. He hurt you.. And you contemplated suicide.. Do you know how much it pained when I saw you lying on a pool of blood. ,for that guy.. for that fraud.. ", I said.
That was one one the worst days of my life, when I had to carry my unconscious sister to the hospital. I was furious on the guy who was the reason for this and furious on the word called love which lead to this. I was overprotective of Diya after that. Now I felt as if I failed her again.

" Anna, I was young then, I didn't know better, that was different, but this is not, he likes me a lot, he is good", she said.

"Love doesn't exist Di, I don't want you to suffer, you know it's for your good", I said trying to make her understand.

I had seen my friends suffer, and I had girls propose to me just because of my money or looks. I always wondered why anyone would fall into that trap.

"Anna, I think you should understand.. Because you are keeping your eyes closed. It isn't just attraction.. Love is when you like the person for who they are", Diya said.

I shook my head.

" It's unconditional, and you feel free,.. You want to live for that person.. You know what Anna, one day you would fall in love.. And then ,only then will you understand.. that it's true", she said.

"Diyu, stop speaking nonsense and let's go home, I'll never fall in love", I said chuckling.

" Why not? It doesn't ask your permission. Just because you don't believe, doesn't mean it won't happen.. Then you will understand what I feel", she said

"Maybe you already are going down that path, what about Sree? ", she asked

" Sree? What are you talking about? ",

" Anna, I've heard your stories from her. You seem to care a lot about her. And friends so soon, you are not a person to make an employee your friend. Even if you were furious, I saw how you looked at her, the pain in your eyes. I think maybe she likes you too. Don't you think this is maybe moving towards love? ", she stated

" Diyaa, stop this nonsense,,.me and Sree are friends.. Don't speak anything you want just because you want to prove your point", I shouted.

How could she even suggest this..

"No Anna, I'm just suggesting that it is possible.. Just because you hate it, doesn't mean it's not true.. And do think about Sree again.. Maybe I'm right. Maybe you might fall in love with her ", she said.

For one second I froze. I recollected the kiss which was to happen. Would it be.. No.. It was just a mistake.. It wasn't like anything Diya was saying.

I realized that I may have spoken a little harshly at Sree. But I was furious because of my sister. Maybe I should explain it to Sree calmly on why I reacted like that , why my blood boiled when seeing my sister like that.

However, the next day Sree didn't come to office. Was she on leave because of what had happened.
I had fired Sanjay.

I was restless and wanted to message her on watsapp, but I realized that wouldn't be good. Perhaps it would be better to be silent for a few days..

The next day day, Sree came to my cabin to report for the project. My heart beat fast on seeing her. I was happy that she was back in office..
I recollected Diya's words
"The way you look at her.. "
No.. I look at her normally like I look at everyone..

She seemed sad and didn't look at me properly. I decided it was for the best.
Was she affected a lot, by what I spoke?
I couldn't stop these thoughts and went up outside frequently to check if she was happy.

She seemed busy on her work and wasn't smiling. I should speak to her..

Why was I so affected by her.. She changed my entire mood and I wasn't happy too.

Diya's words echoed in my mind. But I couldn't accept it. I didn't believe in that, how could it happen.. Ours was maybe a special kind of friendship.. But does friendship hurt so much..

One week later

We had to attend the marriage of an employee.
I was sitting there bored, with Gautham. Yah, Gautham had come there too. He was talking constantly.

"Hey Devi, come here", he shouted

I looked up and saw her. She took my breath away. She was wearing a maroon dress.. And she looked so pretty. I looked at her without blinking. She walked towards us.

" Hi Gautham sir", she said and smiled at him slightly. She didn't look at me. I felt a little disappointed. I was irritated at Gautham who started talking something with her.

"Come on let's have lunch shall we", Gautham said and got up to leave.

I sighed and got up. I moved and realized something tugging at my watch. I saw Sree's dupatta.

She saw that too and came closer to me. She had some deo on. I slowly took my hand to my watch and she brought her hand to it at the same time.

My hand touched hers and it sent goosebumps on my hand. She tried removing the dupatta and I looked at her face. Her eyes were on my wrist,.I wanted to see them.. Her beautiful eyes..

Her lips were slightly pouted. I recollected that day of the dance., the incident I was running away from..

Was it just attraction? Calling it that didn't seem right.. There was something.. I liked her.. My heart beat fast.. Diya's words ran through my mind.. No it's not possible.. I tried convincing myself..

I recollected the moments I had with her.. She had finally removed her dupatta and then slightly looked at me with her eyes..

I looked into them and then panic struck me. I couldn't breath, move,.. I was feeling claustrophobic..

She moved away to the dining hall.

I felt dizzy.. No.. I couldn't accept.. I couldn't love her.. I don't believe in it.. I sat down for a while.

After a few minutes, I went to the dining hall. I saw Gautham talking with her and she was smiling.

I was irritated, I wanted to punch Gautham, was I jealous? I kept looking at her.. From afar.. Was it possible? Was this real? Did I love her?..

Then I went near her when Gautham went to wash his hands.
Maybe I should apologize for what happened with my sister.

"Sree.. I.. ", I said

" Sir, I think what you said was right , we need some time off, it would be better if we don't need to speak for some time ", she said and left that place.

Ya, maybe I needed time too to make sure..

Gautham came to me..
" What a girl, man, I think I like her bro", he said grinning.

"What? ", I looked at him checking if he was serious.

" Ya bro like really like her, ", he said.

" No.. No Gautham, you hardly know her,.. How can you", I said feeling worried and angry.

" No bro, I know you don't believe in these things, but you know they say, love at first sight,.. When I saw her that day running from your office, all papers flying.. That day itself, she caught my eyes", he said smiling looking at her from afar.

I couldn't speak. This couldn't be possible.. I felt so angry and helpless.
"Excuse me", I muttered and left the place. I felt so anxious.

I had told her my secrets, I felt less lonely with her.. When she had comforted me.. I felt strong..

I recollected the moment when she wiped my face, she was there for me..

When I fell on her.. at Anya's flat.. lying below the truck...the under umbrella moment.. Our dance,.. Our bus trip and treats.. Lots of such moments where she became a good friend.

I wanted to see her smile and I wanted to be with her like that forever

I smiled..i liked her ,..I loved her! This was love?!

I recollected that Diya told that maybe she likes me too.. I had to talk with her,.. Tell her how I feel

The next week I wantedly called her to come with me for a meeting.

She came inside my room. "Are you done with your work? Shall we leave?" she asked. For the past week I have been thinking only about her. Every moment, even during my work. This is so unlike me. "Yes, one second I'll send this mail and join you", I said. My heart beat so fast. " Calm down", I told myself. I quickly finished my work and left my room. She has become more pretty than when I first saw her. Or is it my eyes that changed the way I view her. We walked towards the parking to my car. My palm grazed hers. It sent a warmth inside me. I had an impulse to hold her hand but controlled myself. She didn't notice my reactions. We got in my car.

Being with her made me so happy. I shouldn't take much longer, "I should tell her my feelings", I thought.. That I love her... ❤

She was silent. She was probably still angry from that day, but I would explain to her why I was like that.

During the meeting, I couldn't help but glance at her at times. I've never had something distracting me so much from work.

"The meeting went well.. ", I said to her when we were walking back to my car after the meeting.

"Mhmm", she said.

" Sree.. Are you free tomorrow, how about we can go out to ", I said

" Oh no sorry sir, I think it missed my mind to inform you, but I'm taking leave for a week, going to Chennai to see my family ", she said.

" What? Is there any matter? You didn't take permission from me "I said

" Yes, that's why I'm telling you know, I have my personal leaves left", she said and walked faster.

I felt disappointed,
I thought.. I would ask her out on a dinner and then convey all my feelings, including what I felt about her. I didn't want to wait for a week.

Then I got an idea, what if I went there, to Chennai and proposed. It would be a surprise..

Finally Vikram realized his love? Will they both get together?  

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.5K 47
Unexpected happened, marriage and love were the most despised words in Aaron's life While here Siya has been waiting for her prince charming.......w...
27.6K 1.7K 68
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...
2.7K 487 17
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
300K 13.6K 66
❝ Two perfect people never makes a perfect couple but, Two imperfect people makes a perfect couple ❞ " He is...