The Forbes' Mate N.Mika...

Από DESIRE_210

T.W. She started having the most peculiar dreams, they started the night of her 15th birthday. Years later,Ca... Περισσότερα

A/N
Chapter 1: Oh,god!
Chapter 2 : Transition
Chapter 3: He is the biggest, baddest vampire around!
Chapter 4: The Last Dance
Chapter 5: A Prisoner?
Chapter 6: The Deal
Chapter 7: The Sacrifices
Chapter 8: The Wake up call
Chapter 9: The Summer
Chapter 10: Failures
Chapter 11: Falling
Chapter 12: The Unsubmitful and the Want to be dominate!
Chapter 13: Humanity
Chapter 14: Hybrids success!
Chapter 15: Watched!
Chapter 16: Impressed!!
Chapter 17: Used
Chapter 18: Homecoming
Chapter 20: Home!
Chapter 21: The Birthday
Chapter 22: Torture
Chapter 23: Monsters death
Chapter 24: Mikaelson Ball
Chapter 25: Girl loves boy,boy loves girl,no sex!
Chapter 26:Cuddling on silk and velvet is great!
Chapter 27: Decade Dances and arguements
Chapter 28: Not a coward!
Chapter 29: NO!
☾ Chapter 30: the Epiphany ☾
Chapter 31: Plane ride
Chapter 32: Italy
Chapter 33: Ride home
Chapter 34: Perfection
Chapter 35: Kids and birthdays
Chapter 36: See you soon, love!
Chapter 37: New Friends
!?!?Questions?!?! Dont skip! Please read, not meaningless!
Chapter 38: Meetings and Reunions
Chapter 39: The betrayal
Chapter 40: The End of The Begining
Second book things!
Sequel title!!

Chapter 19: Childhood Storytime

1.4K 42 2
Από DESIRE_210

Mazikeen's POV

T.W. Mentions of self harm, suicide, abuse, other things.

After waking up I notice I was in a tshirt and shorts. I go down stairs and see Klaus talking to hybrids. He dismissed them.

"D-did you change me," I stutter. He looks at me.

"No, Mindy did. I figured you wanted out of your bloody dress," he smiles.

"Thanks. So revenge? It's a dish best served with hybrids," I smirk.

"What do you have in mind," he inquires.

"Make them paranoid. They know your in town and that they tried to kill you. Lay low for a few days, have the hybrids trail them. Especially Elena. She's a damsel in distress, it's her only constant. Y'know with the brother switching on a basis," I giggled.

"Yes, that's a wonderful plan, my dearest Mazzi," I smile at the name.

"I know," I cockily say. "I'm going to go and get some real clothes. Bye,Nik." I exaggerate the word. Then speed away.

-

I shower,and get ready for the day. When I get out I get lectured by my mom. She's says I'm grounded. I'm a hybrid so I don't listen.

I paint, read and do the normal. After a few hours I go back to Nik's. I walk in and greeted with a few construction workers.

"Hello,Mazzi," he hands me what I guess is scotch.

"Thanks," I whisper as I take a drink.

"I had you a room made up," he walks away with me in tow. I walk in with him behind me. It's a large room with a large canopy bed and chandelier. It has floral designs. Dark wooden floors. A blush pink armchair. Grey canopy curtains. Windows, with thin white curtains. The bed was made with silk sheets and a thick duvet. It has fur blankets draped over it. A few doors.

I open one to see a large suite with a standing shower made of glass. The theme is light gray and white. It has brand new toiletries. It has beautiful bloomed flowers on the sink.

I walk out to se Nik perched on the door frame. I smile and he mirrors. I briskly walk and envelop him in a bone crushing hug. He returns it after a second of shock.

Klaus' POV

After showing her the room and bathroom she rushes and hugs me. It's been so long since I've had a genuine hug. It's warm,fuzzy,and generally thankful. I smile. She doesn't see me as a monster or a beast. She sees me as somebody worth something. I think she's worth more than the whole world.

"Thank you," she sighed. "Nobody,I don't think, has ever done something like this for me. So thank you."

"Your so welcome," I breathe her scent in. Her strong strawberry scented hair soaps. Her peppermint body wash. The smell is like a Christmas bake good. She is so intoxicating. I could breathe her in, always. She breaks away.

"Thanks again," she looks around. "Can I start, adding Maze flare." I smile and nod.

"Of course. It's yours to get crazy with. Just no holes in the walls. I just finished this renovation," I smirk. She laughs.

Man! I could listen to that laugh for days, or years. It's music to my ears, as cliche as that is.

Mazikeen's POV

I decorate with some clothes, art supplies, childhood pictures. Just making it me. I pull out a few pencils and my sketch book.

-

I go to school, and find a drawing sticking from the bottom. It's labeled PILLS!

I start to panic and cry. I walk out of the school and go to my safe space. The woods. I don't leave for minutes, hours maybe. My phone's still in my locker. I shift and kill 4 people that bullied me to make myself feel better.  When I shift back, I'm so cold.

-

I knock on the Mikaelson door, and after a few seconds he opens the door.

"I'm sorry," I cry out. He pulls me in the house and up to my room.

"What happened, are you hurt," he checks, I'm to doped up on blood to be self-conscious.

"No, I killed them. They were mean and... I ripped them apart," I look up at him. "I'm a monster! Oh god!"

"No! Monsters don't feel remorse. Like me, I don't. I'm a monster," he takes my face in his hands. "Your a girl who has a temper to go with a brand new appetite. It's normal."

"Nothing about me! Is normal. I was supposed to die, Nik! I was supposed to die and stay that way! Not become this! I hate it! Everyone hates me! Everyone thinks I should die," I hold up the drawing I've been carting with me. "I'm the used, I'm the unloved, I was dead and no one cared! They all hate me, used me, then discard me!  I don't doubt you'll do the same!" I speed to my room dropping the note. I hop in the shower and then lay in bed and cry.

-

Hours after there's a soft knock. I mutter a 'come in'.

"Hey. Talk with me," he sits to where my back is facing him.

"It was from one of them," I spit. "When I died, and became a vampire. I took a few handfuls of pills. I was dead on my bed," I sniffle. "They used me to try to kill you, and I was so naïve, wanting somebody,anybody," my voice cracked. "To want me, to care about me. I'm always overlooked, and taken advantage of. So I guess my dad was right, I'm unloveable."

"If you don't mind me asking. What did he do to you," I panic. "My father was a monster, he beat me till I passed out, degraded me, the list goes on. So I know what it's like to have a monstrous father." He said downcasted.

"Caroline wasn't always a straight A student. Me on the other hand, I've always had a fancy for hard things. Like biological engineering, chemistry, literal rocket sciences, the harder things. I love challenges, I always had a book in hand. Elena and I were close, then I started to like Matt in the 7th grade. She started to bully and tease me. Tell me I didn't fit in because I didn't like dresses or shorts. Well I couldn't wear them because I had to cover my beating marks," I exhale deeply. "My dad made me help Caroline over myself, so when she'd fail I'd be taken to a old cellar in the woods, tied up and beaten and burn for hours till I was sure I'd die. He did it just for kicks too.Make me do something or else a beating. It was probably because I wasn't his, so he disregarded me. I attempted suicide at 10, 14, and 17. None worked. First time I was caught by mom,or Liz. So she sent me to get help for a few months. When I came back I was left alone, until mom was at work late and Caroline with Bonnie. I was drawing, as a coping mechanism, Bill took me to the cellar and tossed water on me. Then he beat me till my rib broke. He lied to everyone and said I fell, but it was from him beating with a bull whip. He would burn me with iron poker. He branded me," I pull up my pant leg.  It read: 'Disappointment'. He's still my biggest fear. The second time was Elena. She told me they'd be happier without me, I listened. Then last time would've worked but I have vampire blood in my system." I was cry when I looked at him, he looked filled to the brim with anger. Then looked at me, with such a soft gaze it was like a pillow.

"Your father, he deserves death, a brutal one," he spat. I laugh. He pulled me into his lap and holds me as I sob. "How can I help you?"

"J-just...hold me," I wrap my arms around his neck and sob in the base of it. He holds me, runs his fingers through my hair, whispering sweet nothings to me.

"I go missing for days, and nobody notices," I whisper.

"Well,now you have me," he pauses. "And I'll notice, everything about you."

"Thanks, Nik," I sniffle.

"Your welcome," he tells.

I eventually fell asleep while he was telling me kind stories of him, Elijah, Rebekah, and the rest of his siblings.Listening to his heartbeat was so comforting.

-

We spent the next few days with each other, painting, cooking ,me more than him. He'd probably compel somebody to do it, getting to know each other better. There one thing I know without a doubt is for sure, Niklaus Mikaelson isn't the villain of my story. He'll probably be the hero. He told me about Mikael too. Honestly, our fathers would get on well! There Dicks!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.2K 61 26
Klaus' twin, Y/n Mikaelson ran away the moment after turning into a vampire. Unknowingly, she activated her werewolf curse. She lived the other 1000+...
8.5K 177 24
Bonnie Bennets adopted older sister Isabella returns to mystic falls with a wolfish surprise only to find out she's also a witch.she already found o...
62.6K 1.3K 40
T.W. May have sex/drugs/violence/ and other triggering topics Mazikeen Forbes. She was on her way to being a Mikaelson but Hayley Marshall intervenes...
1.9M 46.8K 45
Who would of ever thought that Klaus Mikaelson was capable of friendship? Unlikely. And with a Salvatore? Even more unlikely. But as it seems h...